Come Into My Arms Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She couldn't believe how stiff he was. She had to wrench it through the gap. She opened her mouth wide and slipped the vibrant pole down into her mouth and cupped his balls.

"Ooooooooogh," he sighed, and three long streams of thick cum gushed down her throat, half choking her.

Gasping and spluttering she couldn't believe this had happened, this man wouldn't even know the meaning of premature ejaculation as he could hold back for hours providing he were in control. Then she thought neither of them had been in control. Somewhere along the cute byplay, raw sex had consumed them and now was lust playing its tune.

"What happened." he asked, pulling himself up so she could eye him.

"I rather gather we've just had sex as it's meant to be... delivered with raw passion," she said weakly.

"I don't think I'm capable of walking," he said, leaning back on the chair.

Faye didn't reply. She slumped forward into his messy lap and closed her eyes. They slept in peace for almost two hours before leg cramp awoke her.

She jumped and that woke him.

"Rub the back of my right calf muscle darling," she gasped. "Cramp."

He began rubbing. "You just called me darling."

"You are my darling," she sighed, only then realizing what she was saying.

While Jack was cooking breakfast Faye went out to the balcony and called her father.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi, are you okay."

"Couldn't be better. I feel like a restored woman again."

"Are you with him?"

"Yes, stayed the night."

"Well?"

Faye laughed and teased. "I'm here for the sex daddy."

"Then why are you calling," he spluttered.

"To advise he wants in. Cut two hundred grand off his asking price and get him another four hundred grand for his ferry company deal in return for a fifty-one percent stake and he's in, daddy, providing all the approval applications go through as filed."

"Auckland Ferries will jump at that for the controlling interest. Your big bedfellow has lost his marbles. But two hundred G's more from us. Christ Faye, we pruned to the bone. If we lower the asking price we are giving away family booty."

"It's your decision daddy. You are the person in the position to make the unbiased decision."

Fred said, "I'll call you back."

"Why put off the inevitable daddy? You know we have investigated fifteen alternative sites and except for extra shipping costs this site is far and away above the other fourteen."

"You're right. Tell him deal subject to the approvals. Put it in writing to him tomorrow. Goodbye darling."

"One more thing, daddy. Send Trevor south as we'd discussed daddy but talk to him because he may wish to take one other person with him. I want our personal property and possessions split 50-50 which is the law and our only condition is that he makes the application for annulment of marriage."

"As good as done baby. Will you marry Jack in two years when the marriage is dissolved?"

"Yes providing he asks me."

"You've got it made baby."

THE END