Comic Con Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"You girls know that you have changed my life, right?" I said, "Never, ever before, have I felt so incredibly virile and desired. Never have I been with even one woman as beautiful as either one of you. I am humbled, grateful and more than a little in love with your both."

"Have you ever read 'Stranger in a Strange Land'?" asked Diane. I nodded but Jax shook her head. "It is about a man that was raised by martians and returns home to Earth. He has ideas that are different and one of them is what the author called polyamory. The idea was based around the concept that loving isn't a one on one thing, it is all encompassing. When we love someone, we love and it doesn't restrict our ability to love someone else. I think, I think that is what I am feeling. I love David, I love him like breathing. But, I am or probably have, fallen for both of you as well. I would love for you to come visit us. This is the last stop for us this year and I don't know if David will tour next year. This has been so hard on him."

Jax spoke up, "I hear you both and wonder how anyone could not love you. Diane, I look at you and see everything I want to be as a woman. You are smart, pretty, loyal and you turn me on so much. I want to be like you, learn from you and love you. Rick, I never knew that I could feel like you have made me feel this weekend. Every fiber of my being yearns to be with you, to be close to you, to... to love you. You are older than my father, but you feel like a mate to my soul. You are, in so many ways, the one person I can love forever. I don't want it to end."

I pulled them both in tight and we kissed some more. Then we went to the shower and cleaned up. A knock on the door a little after nine found a bus boy with a small overnight bag for Mrs. Webster.

"This is not my luggage," she told us, then started to open it. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the naked Jax onto my lap. David had packed a new outfit for her in the bag and had it delivered. In it was a red thong and a sun dress and a tiny red bra that was meant only to lift a bit and leave the nipples and most of the breast exposed. She put it all on for us then the heeled sandals. She was gorgeous, glowing with a post-coital glow and exuding the feeling of a loved, happy woman. I made her stand in front of the window and we took pictures of her sexy self and the sun revealing her beautiful body. In the bottom of the bag was a small purse with the makeup she needed for the day. I called room service and gave them the Honor Harrington outfit. Had them take it to dry cleaning and return it to the Webster's room, all on my bill.

Jax was struggling with what to wear. She had a lot of not so dressy clothes and two evening wear level outfits. I pulled out a pair of slacks and a button up shirt. "Jax baby, if you were home, what would you wear? I don't need you to be anything other than who you are. You have a Jax style and that was what I found interesting, remember?" She bounced over and kissed me.

"It may look a little punky," she said, "that okay?"

"Baby, what you wear is like frosting. I love to look at it, taste it and eventually eat it all up," I smiled and told her while playing with her still naked body. Diane came over and started looking through what she had.

"I may have to shop a bit, some of these are great. I don't know if I can pull them off though," said Diane.

Then the two of them started piecing together an outfit and I went to the bathroom and shaved, trimmed, primped and stayed out of the way. When I came out, Jax was a knockout. She was wearing knee high boots, square toed with a slight heel below white tights. Her purple skirt was short and accented with a scarf tied on like a belt in a red leopard spot pattern. Her top was layered with a white leotard under a red crop top under a purple vest that matched the skirt. She had on all her bangles and the Bajoran earring with dangles in the other ear and a black ribbon choker with a dangling purple amethyst in the center. Her blond hair was combed across to one side and her eyes were heavily lined with a little color, purple on the lids matching her purple lips.

I stood there gaping like a fish until she sidled up to me and said, "Cat got your tongue stud? Cause you're going to need it later." then she kissed me and I checked, no panties.

"Shit woman, you're going to kill this dirty old man," I said.

"Not likely," she replied, "I think you're going to live a long time."

And out the door we went. Last day of the con, and breakfast with David first. When we walked into the dining room, a pair of paparazzi looked up from their breakfast and snapped our pictures. They were promptly escorted out of the establishment. We joined David at the table and both Jax then Diane gave him a kiss as I held chairs for them and they sat. Dianne scooted close to her husband and held his hand.

"Well, David, I'd kiss you too if it wouldn't cause a stir," I said and looked at the menu like it was just another statement I'd made. Then I looked up with a smile and said, "You and your wife are phenomenal people sir. I hope to live more like you both for the rest of my life."

David smiled and glanced at Diane who said, "I invited them to come visit, if you don't mind. I was thinking either Thanksgiving or Christmas if they don't have family commitments." and he nodded, a bit choked up and a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Diane kissed him again and patted his hand then picked up her menu and we let the moment pass into memory. I ordered steak and eggs, with potato and biscuit and a tall glass of milk. Dianne ordered the same and Jax ordered pork chops and eggs instead. We chatted about the con, David had enjoyed himself but mentioned it was probably his last one. I told them both it was my first and they were amazed.

Breakfast was good and afterward, David hugged me to say goodbye. They were leaving for the airport and heading home a day early. He made me promise to make the plans to come and we agreed upon Thanksgiving. I pulled our badges out of my pockets and we walked over to the con. Now the paparazzi, at least those that were still there after J.Lo left, all snapped our pictures as we left the hotel, Jax with her arm in mine. And I knew the tabloids would probably have fun with it, but I didn't care.

The rest of ComicCon was fun. I had no commitments that day so we sat in a couple panels, one about the new D&D Next and we even sat in and played for a couple hours. I played a Druid while she picked a Barbarian. By the end, the others at the table were laughing and infected by her bubbly personality. Two of the guys shook my hand and said how lucky I was to have her and I whole heartedly agreed. We stayed past the end to the post production talking and thanked all the people that put it on. Jax got a free pass for the next year I let everyone take their picture with me.

We changed Jax's early Monday flight to Tuesday on my flight and I upgraded both tickets to first class. Then we went shopping on Monday and she picked out some clothes. One outfit was almost exactly what Diane had worn that Sunday morning, though she skipped the bra.

=====================================

Monday in San Diego was fun. I hadn't been in town since boot camp liberty almost 40 years earlier at seventeen. We did some of the touristy things in town, mostly, the zoo. I really wanted to see it again.

When I got the tickets, the middle aged woman inside the booth said, "You and your daughter have a great day now." She said it with a big smile and really did mean it. Jax got quite the laugh out of it and all day she held my hand and called me daddy.

"Oh daddy, look at the hippos!" she squealed at one point, then pulled my arm to get me to hurry to the fence to see.

I leaned in close, my hands on her shoulders, my groin pressed against her ass, "Baby, if you keep that up, daddy's going to have to take you to the family bathroom and discipline his little girl."

She just turned her head with a grin and, with just a bit of husky in her voice said, "Promise daddy? I know I've been bad..."

"Mmm, come along my dear," I said and pulled her along to the family bathroom. We ducked inside and she kissed me as I pushed the tee shirt she was wearing, up to expose her breasts. She was wearing another vest over the tee and again, no bra and there was just something so sexy about her that excited me far more than any other woman I'd been with in my life. "You know daddy loves his little girl, right baby?"

"Yes daddy, and I love you too," she said with just a touch of little girl in her voice.

I sat down on the toilet and pulled her across my lap. She was wearing a short skirt, black today, and I pushed it up, then pulled down the purple and black stripped tights. "Now baby, you know what I've told you about pulling on daddy. You are young but you must wait for daddy to cum before you do that."

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry daddy," she said, "It won't happen again, please."

That is when I slapped her ass the first time. Now I am not big on punishment, so the smack was probably not hard enough, not even if I was really punishing a child. But I don't think that the excitement that we were feeling was about the potential pain. It was a dominance thing in that moment. After three strokes, I moved to the other cheek and still, light as I was slapping, they did pink up just a bit.

"Please daddy, I'm sorry, please, ow!" she complained. "I'll be good, I'll be really good. I'll do whatever you want." I rubbed her ass with my hand and between her cheeks, 'accidentally' rubbing across the bottom of her pussy and her anus. "Anything daddy, I want to be daddy's girl." Then she reached back and captured my hand, pushing it between her legs as she turned her head to look at me and said, "Anything daddy, anything you want."

I pushed two fingers into her pussy, slowly wetting them in the process. She moaned as the went in and I pulled them to my mouth to lick them once they were covered with her juices, "Baby tastes good," I said and wet down my thumb then pushed it into her ass. "Does daddy's little girl like that?"

"I don't, ooo, know, ughn, daddy," she said through the moans. My fingers were sliding in and out, causing my thumb to rock in her ass and she was loving at least part of it. I lifted her face to mine with the other hand and kissed her.

"Daddy's little girl?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, oh yes, forever, daddy's little girl," she said, "Do you want to use your thing, daddy? I feel it pressing on my tummy. It, ooo! It feels sexy!"

"Take off your clothes now," I said gently, "and I will show you how much I love you, baby girl." I reluctantly removed my fingers and used TP to wipe off my thumb as she stripped and I lubed up with my own saliva. She was quickly naked before me, only her bangles and jewelry remaining. I had her straddle me and pushed her down to my wet cock. I angled carefully and pushed against her ass.

"Oh god," she moaned and relaxed until my head popped past her sphincter.

"Careful, baby," I said, "Slow so you don't hurt yourself."

"Never had... ughn... feels so... oh!... nasty and sexy," she said as she moved up and down until about half of me was inside her. Then she simply relaxed down until I was all in. Her breathing went all ragged as she sat and adjusted and I kissed her, stroking her body and enjoying the squeezing muscles surrounding my cock.

"Baby, you are so sexy," I said, "I can't get enough of you, Jax."

"Fuck me, Rick," she said, all pretense of the play gone now, "I... I love you, I want you. I want you to fuck my ass. I've wanted it for a long... oh fuck!" she tapered off as I lifted her a bit and began to rock in and out of her ass. She attacked my mouth with hers and our tongues danced as my hips thrust up into her. I was not going to last long, I could already feel the gathering in my groin.

"Jax, my Jax, I'm close already," I said, then I stood up and put her on the counter so I didn't have to hold her up and continued to drive into her. My hands now free, I moved one to her tits and began to massage them and tug on the nipples. The other dropped to her pussy and I began to rub her clit furiously. I slowed a couple times, even stopping once, buried to the hilt in her tiny ass as I groaned and fingered. "Fuck baby, I'm so close."

"Cum in me then, lover," she said with passion, "Don't wait for me."

"No baby, you come first, which means, you cum when I do," I said, straining now to hold back again. She leaned up and kissed me again, all her passion in the kiss. She was so sexy, I wasn't going to make it. Then she shuddered a bit and I felt it coming from somewhere deep inside her. I began to move again and she cried out unintelligibly into my mouth as she reacted to the invader in her ass and the fingers on her clit.

She broke the kiss and threw her head back, "Cumming Rick, fuck, so good!" she said, obviously restraining her volume. Her ass clenched and in that brief moment, I lost all semblance of control and pounded into her, three short deep strokes and came. I leaned forward and took a whole tit in my mouth as I cried out and it smothered the sound quite well as I'd intended.

"Oh Rick," she said at least five or six times, "don't let me go. Oh god, Rick."

I grabbed a paper towel and pulled from her ass then wiped my cock and pushed it into her pussy. We both twitched a couple times, but this was not about starting again, this was about what we'd just experienced. "I thought..." I started and paused, my breath still short. "I thought I knew what it could feel like. Every time..." another pause for a couple breaths. "Every time you show me something more something new."

"I love you, Rick," she said, "it is different from any other time I thought I was in love. Everything in me just wants to stay like this forever, with you, at your side, under you, with you inside me, with me riding you. But all of them with a theme, close, next, with, you."

We made out for probably ten minutes, still locked together and still twitching every now and then. "When we get back to town, I want you to move in with me." I said and her eyes widened.

"Really," she said with an incredulous tone in her voice, "You want me like I want you?"

"I want you more," I said with a grin and a wink, "I want you like I want air. Like you are a necessity in my life."

"Okay, I'll do it," she said, "I'll sublet my apartment and move in with you."

"Fuck it, break the lease," I said, "I'll pay the penalty. And I want you at my side in New York next month. I don't want us to be apart if it is not necessary." I looked in her eyes and saw something, "Does that scare you, baby?"

"No, honey, well, okay, maybe a little," she said, "But that is my past trying to make me scared." We kissed a bit more until she chuckled and said, "You'd think this counter would eventually warm up, but damn, it is not. And my ass is getting cold as hell."

I lifted her, maintaining our connection and sat on the toilet. She grinned and we kissed for a few more minutes, "I think you might need to get dressed now, baby girl."

She smiled and said, "I do like that one a lot. You've used it a few times." She climbed off me as she spoke and I made her stand a moment to look her over. She showed me everything until I was done, with no holding back. Her anus looked only slightly abused and the mess I'd left there was mostly on the counter or contained inside. She had lovely ass cheeks and perky young tits and today, her hair was short and a light pink.

"What color is your hair, Jax?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'm a natural blond actually," she said, "but I got tired of the blond jokes and started dying it at fourteen. I use natural dyes and washables. This is the length I like the most. The others are wigs. What do you like, honey?"

"I like the variety," I responded as I brushed the dust off my jeans and she finished buttoning up. "I think you are so much more sexy than any woman I've ever been with. When you want to be, you are mature and classy, or you can be young and playful, or campy and emo or punk. I love it all." Then I pulled her to me and kissed her lightly.

"Mmm, honey," she said with a smile and a bat of her eyes, "let's finish the zoo and get back to the hotel. Maybe we can get some lunch on the way."

"Whatever my princess desires," I said with a little twinkle in my eye and out the door we went. I took her to the Butterfly Safari where we stood in an enclosure with thousands of butterflies that fluttered about us and landed on us as well. We had to go through a process to get out as staff made sure there were no hitch hikers coming with us. We saw the great apes too, one of the largest enclosures in the world, then swung by the big cats. We had a great time and stopped at a place called the Raintree Grill for a bite to eat.

Pretty much the entire time, we held hands and embraced in little moments here and there. By the time we left, we had our arms wrapped around each other. Though it may not been obvious this morning when we arrived, it was obvious she was not my daughter when we left. We were a couple.

We spent the afternoon relaxing and holding one another. I even took a nap while Jax used my laptop to connect to the net and update her Facebook. We had dinner delivered, nothing special, just their fish and chips special. Then we watched television and held each other. One of my favorite shows was on, Marvel Agents of Shield, and we watched. I was pretty drained with all the activity of the weekend. Jax was wonderful about it, content to sit and hold one another.

Later, I lay down on the bed and she went into the bathroom. Her stuff was all in there now, well the bathroom stuff, after our shower earlier. I was feeling my age a bit through the day as my little fella stayed a little fella. Jax came out of the bathroom in a whole lot of sexy though. It was a strappy leather thing that revealed far more than it hid. There was an X down the front, that covered her nipples and came back to cover her belly button. Then it met the kind of thong thing that was built in and wrapped down both her arms and legs. It looped on her fingers and had a collar that seemed to hold it all together. Her short hair was all natural, bobbed to her shoulders or actually a bit above that and blond, blond, blond. Finally, she had used black nail polish and wore knee high black boots with a three inch heel.

She walked to the bed like sex on heels and reached out stroking from my chest down to my leg then arched past my navel to my other leg. I was obviously erect by then, "You have something for me tonight?" she asked with a sultry echo in her voice as she grabbed the waistline of my skivvies and pulled down. I lifted and she whisked them off. I could see now that her hands were actually covered with mesh fingerless gloves, separate from the outfit itself. "Mmm, I love what you brought me, honey!" then she took my hand and brought it to her pussy. She was wet as she ever gets. "Now I'm going to have it inside me. Is that a problem?"

"No," I croaked and she smiled. I noticed her eyes were cobalt blue then and her lips, bright red, stretched into a smile as she straddled me. She pulled the panties aside and simply lowered herself to engulf me in her pussy.

Her hands went flat on my chest as she slid slowly up and down on my cock and said, "Mmm, you feel so good inside me, honey. I think the princess will keep you for a long time." then she leaned forward and kissed me, and slowed a bit in her motion. So I shoved up into her and pushed her hips back down and urged her to the rhythm that I wanted her to set. Soon she was writhing atop me, her body slamming down on my cock as she began to lose control and strength in her legs. I reared up and lay her on her back as I took over the motion. I'd freed her little titties earlier and now I licked them as her legs wrapped around me. I pulled her legs and pushed her knees up toward her armpits and alongside my body, her feet to the side of my hips and she smiled. "Yes, lover, take me. God you do this so well."

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers