Comic Con Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"Now, come on dad," began Sam until Carly elbowed him.

"You can't think that this is going anywhere, right dad?" asked Bob. He looked over at me as he leaned forward on the chair.

I reached into a drawer and pulled out a small round wooden box with a bear carved in the top and opened it up to show a pair of bands. They were sci-fi wedding bands with a round flush death star and an inset diamond on top, the insignia from Star Trek and Star Wars on the sides with a TARTIS on one side beneath and a Firefly on the other.

"Oh, I think pretty soon you will have a new mother," I said and he sat back in a huff. Tina looked kind of neutral, while Carly looked almost pleased and Sam kept looking at her and rubbing his ribs.

Tina finally broke the silence, "Okay, we need to head home and get Zach into his bed."

They all stood and headed home. Carly hugged me last and slugged my shoulder before saying, "Way to go, pops. She is one in a million, so don't let go." Then she kissed my cheek and they left.

I went in and shut everything down then went upstairs and into the bathroom. I showered and walked out naked, still drying myself with a towel.

"So, they don't approve," she said, "of the little gold digger come to steal the affection of their dad? Or is it replacing mom?"

"Carly is there," I said, "she told me don't let you go. I think Sam will come around quickly. Tina, well, I think she is impressed with the Zach thing. I don't know about her and Baker. Zach loves you though."

She was sitting on the edge of the bed in just her sleeping tee shirt. I sat down next to her and kissed her then put my hand on her leg and caressed. "I started my period, honey," she said. "I take Seasonale, so I only have one every three months and it is that time. I'm sorry."

"You know. We don't have to have sex all the damn time," I said with a grin and a kiss, "I love you and I worry if I don't make love to you frequently, you will think I am too old and not capable of being your partner in that area."

"Oh, honey," she said with a tender caress on my cheek and beard, "In my heart, my head and my spirit, you and I are like one person. That's not going to change just because you can't fuck me like the slut I want to be for you." She kissed me then, "I was never a sexual animal before you. I mean, I had sex, but it wasn't important. You rocked my world, changed my life. I love you, honey."

"I love you too, baby girl," I said and pulled her down on the bed to kiss her and hold her. "They will come around. You'll see. They're good kids, they just love me.

"I hope you're right, honey," she said and we relaxed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I made breakfast and woke her with a tray and the tiny box. She looked at the box and said, "Oh, that's pretty, what's it for?" Then she lifted it and could feel something inside. She opened it and took out the woman's ring. "What's this, honey?"

"It's a wedding ring, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Wait, move this tray!" she said and once I had moved it she jumped to my lap and began to kiss me, "yes," kiss, "yes!" kiss, "yes, yes, yes!" each yes punctuated by a kiss. She looked down at the ring, really looking at it and saw the sci-fi symbols, then the inscription, "To the one who loves me so well. I love you, Jax." We made out until the eggs were cold and the milk was warm then she got me wet and presented her ass, "Take my ass right now lover. We have to celebrate this with an orgasm and dammit, I'm giving you one in my ass."

We made love, tenderly if that can apply to anal sex, and we certainly did. In the end, she came and I exploded. It was a loving moment that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Afterward, I slipped the ring on her right hand and showed her my matching ring. She took it to get it engraved with her love wish as well and we went to make some new breakfast.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers