Comic Con Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

I kissed her then and smiled in the kiss while I rifled into her quickly. She moaned as she began to rise up beyond where she'd been before. Her body was reacting to the presence of her now lover and I felt the same. I held back long enough to push her close to the limit then over and she began to buck beneath me. Still I held back until she was done, which was easier now with all the activity. But I was still close and when she finished, I pulled from her and pushed into her mouth with a groan as I spurted my seed deep in her throat. She held me in place, her hands grabbed hold of my ass as she swallowed until I stopped spurting.

She tilted her head back as she popped me out of her mouth and opened to show me the deposit she hadn't swallowed yet. I leaned in and kissed her, my tongue gathering some into my mouth. She squealed as I did and we both swallowed. "I can't believe you did that," she said as we lay down and held one another, "Was that sexy for you, honey?"

"You, my dear, are an absolute goddess," I said and kissed her some more. After a few minutes she got up and stripped off her outfit and helped me pull on my skivvies.

"It is not comfortable to sleep in," she explained, "I made it to look sexy, not feel good."

"Well, you succeeded completely," I said, then I looked down at her and kissed her forehead. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes and I asked, "What is it that you want from life, my lover?"

"I... that's a difficult question for someone like me," she said, "Until you, I wasn't sure I wanted a man in my life. But I want to make costumes, maybe write some how to books on doing it. I am told that I have a gift there. I've also, like I mentioned before, toyed with the idea of writing a novel myself. I have an idea and I want to explore it. But mostly, I want my life to be fun, not oppressive and drab. I don't want a 9-5 or something similar."

"Are you working now?" I asked.

"I am, and I hate it," she said, "It is retail counter for a sewing supplies store. That's where I get all my material for my costumes."

"Then quit, come to work for me as my personal assistant," I said, "You'll already be there. It is just some organizing of our trips and helping me coordinate things. I pay you, get a tax deduction for an employee, and I get a beauty on my arm all the time. It is a win-win."

"You can afford to pay an assistant?" she asked.

"My agent has been urging me to get one for a while now," I said with a shrug, "When I get writing, I sometimes don't take great care of myself or my correspondence."

"Okay, let's give it a try," she said, "But the boss better be good to his new secretary." then she smiled and we made out and held each other until I nodded off.

====================================

She woke me at seven in the morning, "Wake up sleepy head. It is a travel day. Let's go out for breakfast."

I sat up and kissed her then looked around. My clothes were packed and there was a pair of clean slacks and a polo shirt with my good shoes and some socks laid out for me.

"I need your underwear, there is another pair in the bathroom for you," she said. "Go brush, shave, shower and go the bathroom. Then we'll have breakfast downstairs. They are expecting us in forty-five."

I kissed her again and she avoided my grab as she moved into the room. She was wearing the sundress that we bought her that looked like the one Diane had worn the morning after our tryst. It looked so sexy on her with the short heels, erect nipples and the sun from the windows slanting in to silhouette her figure through the dress. Her hair was still blond, though she had on a few of the bangles and the Bajoran earring.

I came out from the bathroom and slipped on my clothes. My jewelry case was packed, "Hey baby girl, where is my jewelry case?" I asked and she looked at me blankly, "small wooden box with a lock on it."

"Oh, small suitcase, just below the jacket," she said and I shook my head with a grin. I pulled it out and slipped on my rings, I wear two. one on my left pointer and right pinky. I slipped on my necklace as well and my nicer watch. Then I locked it back up and packed it. The outfit was one of the new ones I'd purchased, along with the hiking shoes and these loafers she'd picked out. It looked pretty good on me, showing off the newly flat stomach and the barrel shape of my body.

She looked up as I came out and whistled, "Damn, I thought that would look good on you, but I'll have to beat the other woman that see you off with a stick. You are hot my lover!" she had approached as she spoke and I took the moment to enfold her in my embrace and kiss her soundly.

"Good morning, baby girl," I said, "What is all this?"

"This is your new personal assistant taking on her responsibilities," she said blandly, then grinned. "I woke up a little before you. We went to bed pretty early. So, I got stuff ready for the day. I didn't think you'd want jewelry though, with security at the airport."

"I want to look my best for my sweetheart," I said and looked her over. She was wearing her rings and necklaces as well. "And you're wearing yours."

"True, but I'm a girl, it is expected," she said with a grin. "And I'm starving. Let's go eat, lover."

And we did. I moved the luggage to the center of the room and we took everything else and went to the restaurant. After we ate, I did the checkout and we went to the airport. Even delays at security could not penetrate my joy that day. I was placid and well, happy, all day. We made it to the plane and into our seats. The flight was excellent and she loved my car, I had purchased an Audi Luxury SUV, bright blue, the end of the previous year.

We drove to her place first. I followed her up and she really didn't have a lot, but what she had was all important to her. She grabbed some clothes and I texted a friend with a truck letting him know I would need some help this coming week. We carried down the bag of clothes and I insisted we grab her sewing supplies right away. She had a very nice sewing machine and we got it moved with her supply of cloth.

"Are you sure you have room for me and all my crap?" she asked for the tenth time as we approached my place.

"I'm sure, baby girl," I said, "don't worry so much. I got you covered."

We pulled into the driveway, kind of a roughish dirt drive that moved through some newly budding trees. My home was in the country and set back from the road, completely hidden from the local road that serviced the area. The house was older, build in the seventies, in an old ranch style with a higher sloping roof for snow. I pulled in to the attached two car garage and parked.

I started to move and noticed that Jax was simply sitting there looking at me. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"Wrong? Uh, you didn't tell me you lived in a mansion," she said. "This place is huge."

"Not really," I said, "There are five bedrooms, a library, office, den, living room and kitchen. Well, a dining room of course and there is a basement room that is finished but is sort of like a romper room or family room."

"How many bathrooms, two and a half?" she asked.

"Well, um, three and a half," I said. "and there is a pool out back."

"I'm not enough for this place," she said in a small voice.

"What do you mean, baby girl?" I asked.

"I can't be a hostess for a dinner party. I can't keep this place clean. I can't..." she said and I stopped her.

"I didn't ask you to move in to do those things," I said. "I live here. It is my home. I have room for my kids when they visit. I have room for Zach to come and visit. I get him every other week for the whole weekend. I don't want a trophy wife. I want you. My lover, my partner, here with me sharing all the stuff that I get to have. But baby, listen..." I paused and waited until she looked in my eyes, "none of it means anything without that person to share with. Without you."

"Oh god, Rick, you're going to make me cry," she said. "Why me? I'm just a little girl from the other side of the tracks."

"No, you're just the woman I've needed and wanted all my life," I said and pulled her into my embrace, "Now, let's grab your bags and show you our room."

She thrilled at the house and over the next week, had a couple more bouts of self doubt. I handled them the same way each time and after the third incident I asked, "Do you love me? Respect me?" I asked her finally and she nodded a yes in reply. "Well, trust this, I want you, here, with me. I didn't choose someone else, I chose Jax. So, let's put this aside once and for all okay? Why do you think you do not deserve to be happy?"

"I don't think that," she said.

"Would you like it better if we moved into a dinky apartment and lived with almost nothing?" I asked, "Or if we were broke all the time and had to struggle to live? I went through all that, it really isn't all it is cracked up to be. If you want, I can get us an RV and we can travel like gypsies, moving from place to place, never staying long enough to make friends. Or, you can just accept that I am who I am and have what I have. You can stand next to me and let me love on you until I die. Because that's my plan. I prefer to have the money, the stability. I prefer having my Jax with me."

"Okay, Rick," she said, and I felt like something let go inside her, "I get it. I don't really want to be struggling all the time like I was before. I love it here, I guess it is just so much to get used to and have the potential to lose."

"All of this is just stuff, baby girl," I said and she smiled. "The important stuff, well, that's in here," I placed my hand between her breasts on her chest. She was wearing an old button up shirt she'd brought with her and I kissed her as I gathered the material in my hands. I pulled it open suddenly, sending the buttons flying and dropped my head to her perfect tits, sucking almost the whole of one into my mouth. My left hand found the other and pinched the nipple as I flicked with my tongue and followed up by pushing her to her back on the couch and laying atop her.

"God yes, Rick," she moaned as I sucked her breast for a minute then moved to the other and took the first one in my right hand. I assaulted her breasts until she was squirming and let her pull off my tee as she slid her shorts and panties to her knees.

I lifted my head from her breasts to find them puffy, her nipples hard and areola swollen. I moved my face to hers and began to ravage her mouth. Now my body provided the resistance she needed and she freed one leg, pulling it out as she pushed my gym shorts off my hips and moaned into my mouth. When I was free, it was just a few seconds of adjust then drive forward and I was buried in her.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked down at her, lips pink from the pressure, a touch of lipstick still left and smeared off her lips, and her eyes aglow with the passion of the moment. We rocked together, not really the most exciting motion, but our eyes were locked together. She moved her arms to my neck as I grinned down at her and she smiled back. "This, baby girl, not the physical, but this the connection we feel in this most sublime moment. This is what we have, not all the crap around us. We have each other. Connected even in separate rooms, buildings, even states. You've got me. I've got you. We are one!"

While I spoke, the feeling inside me welled up like a rising tide and I felt the echo of it in her. As I finished speaking, I found myself rocking long slow strokes as we both reached a crescendo of emotion and feeling and lost all semblance of reserve and separateness. We exploded into an orgasm unmatched in our experience together. I could not tell you who was first or how it happened. What I can tell you is the feeling was more than just physical. Recounting it later, we both found that we felt it on all three levels of our existence, body, mind and spirit. We kissed and remained locked together for over an hour, my cock remaining erect and quiescent inside her. I rolled over at some point and she simply lay atop me, chin on her hands on my chest as we smiled at one another.

"Okay, my consummate lover," she said as she stripped off the now button less shirt and relaxed back into position. "I won't bring it up again." and I don't think she ever did.

================================

The next several months were brutal for me and for Jax. We got to spend some time with Zach and he really missed his grandpa and loved his new grandma. I got to keep him for a few extra days to make up for the time in New York. We left the following month, letting Tina, my son's wife, drive us to the airport. I sat in back with Zach while Jax sat up front with Tina. Tina and Jax had hit it off pretty well right from the start. They chatted away and I paid almost no attention until I heard the phrase 'like a fish loves water'. Then I kept an ear cocked though they thought I couldn't hear them. Tina was asking about our love and future.

"I don't think about it, really," said Jax. "He loves me and I love him. We're together and that's enough for me." But I heard something in her voice, something tenuous. I filed away the fact for later.

At the airport, Zach didn't want to let me go. He was two now and getting to that stage where he was discovering that his desires were not always met and he didn't like it.

"Popo, no," he said to me. It tore at me, but we really had no choice.

"I love you buddy, and I will be back soon," I said and kissed his cheek then turned.

"Zach," I heard Jax say, "you know Popo has to go for his work, right?" I glanced back to see her holding him while he scrubbed tears from his eyes. "We love you and will miss you every day too. And your daddy will be home tomorrow. So, today, you have to take care of mommy, okay?"

He nodded and threw his arms about Jax's neck in a big hug. Then he kissed her before shifting back to Tina's arms. After that he waved goodbye and blew kisses until we were out of sight.

As we sat and waited for our plane, we worked a Sudoku puzzle together and I said, "That was really well done, baby girl."

"He just needed to know you would be back and that his life wasn't falling apart," she said.

"Yeah," I replied with a nod, "and you picked up on that and gave him what he needed. I think, when the time comes, you will be a great mom."

She looked up at me with gratitude in her eyes and a little hope, "Really, I thought I was giving up on kids."

"Oh, don't count that out, baby," I said and she just smiled and hugged my arm.

Overall the trip was a fun time. Nothing noteworthy occurred. I had a meeting with my publisher, did a pair of book signings and an appearance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I was told later that I killed it. But I never watched it. I just sat down and talked with Jimmy. He was very personable and we hit it off when he greeted us before the show. He did show a glimpse of the green room and Jax watching the television.

"So, this is your girlfriend?" he asked, "I mean, do people say, wow, she's so young?"

"They probably do, just not to my face," I replied. "Here's the thing. I really believe that we don't choose who we love. I believe that we love all those around us at all times. But when two people have a connection, it allows a reciprocation of that love. It is like opening a path for water to flow, except with love it is a two way flow. She and I found common ground. For whatever reason, the Universe brought us together and we simply accepted that. If others don't like it, that is really not my problem. I don't look to others to validate my choices."

Jimmy was sitting back in his chair and I continued.

"Look at the way we talk. The phrase I just used was 'validate my choices'. Notice the possessive in that phrase. The choices are mine. Jax and I each choose what we want, what we will do. Certainly, you or someone else has the freedom to choose to dislike my choice. If that is where you want to spend your energy, hey, that's your choice too. But we only control our personal actions. We are responsible for right action. Right action, to me, is action that supports the spread of the ultimate force in the universe, love, the root of everything."

"Everything good, you mean, right?" asked Jimmy.

"No, I mean everything," I explained. "Let's take the age old question. If God is so all knowing, why did he create Lucifer, knowing that he would turn evil?" I looked at Jimmy and waited for a response.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I believe in the necessary evil," I said, "There must be bad to help us appreciate the good. There must be bad or evil, in order for us to have a choice. Choice is love. Well, self direction is love. When we love someone, we can hold them close and protect them, crippling their ability to handle a crisis later, or we can allow them to grow and help them recover from their bad choices. We are here, on this planet, to learn and grow. Letting someone make a bad choice is loving them. Now, wait, I see that look on your face. That doesn't mean you don't give advice. Some people can even take that advice to heart. But the lessons we receive are those we live through. They stick with us, grant us wisdom. In the words of the song by Alanis Morissette, 'We Learn'."

"Wow, that is way to deep for me," said Jimmy before he cut to a commercial. Then when the camera were out he said, "I don't think I ever thought about it in quite that way before. As a father of young children, I want to thank you for that. I have to process, but that touched me."

We came back after the commercial and Jimmy pitched my new book then we listened to a song by Demi Lovato and Jimmy asked me to stick around. After the show, we all went back to the green room and sat and talked about my philosophy until late afternoon, Jax, Jimmy Fallon and Demi Lovato. I guess maybe there was a noteworthy event in New York.

==============================

Bob and Zach were waiting for us at the airport and drove us home. Again, I sat with Zach who wanted to hold my finger until he fell asleep. The music was soothing, some soft bluesy guitar, and I fell asleep as well, waking up when we pulled up to the house. Tina, Sam and Carly were there to greet us and we all went inside. I knew what this was about and I'm pretty sure Jax did as well. Carly had made some finger food and we all sat and ate.

"Dad, that was the bomb on Jimmy Fallon," said Sam. "did you know you trended for like a week after that? Hashtag freechoice went viral."

"Even Demi Lovato got on the bandwagon," said Tina, "And usually, she doesn't comment on anything that isn't anti-bully, or at least not often."

I was handed a juice, pineapple of course, and watched the five of them talk through the issue among themselves. Jax was right there discussing it with them and I suddenly realized they had accepted her, more, she had accepted her place in my life.

"You sound just like Dad," said Sam at one point, "did he coach you?"

"No," said Jax with a smile, "we just think alike. After he left the set and came to me, Jimmy and Demi were right behind him and we talked for a couple hours before they had to leave. In that moment, I realized he was saying what I already believed, putting into words how I already approached life. Since that moment, my thoughts have clarified, crystallized if you want, in my head. I don't know if others had an epiphany but I sure did."

The she sat back and I kissed her lightly. And there it was, the nature of our relationship revealed for all to see. Carly smiled and leaned back into Sam's arm, while Tina and Bob exchanged a look.

Jax stood up, "I am going to go get ready for bed. It was a long trip and I am so glad to be home." Then she went down the hall to the master bedroom.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers