Coming Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Ooooh God,” she was saying over and over as a serious of small orgasms rippled through her body.

After a few minutes of this, a big orgasm hit and she clamped her legs around my head and began bucking wildly. I pushed my fingers as far into her as I cold and I licked her clit as hard and as fast as I could. I had never seen a woman cum as hard as Grace did that morning. She had been saving it up for a long time. Her hands were on the back of my head pulling me into her pussy and her body was in motion fucking my face. Her head was thrashing from side-to-side and guttural, animalistic sounds were emitting from her throat. I kept doing what I was doing as her climax wound down and she pushed my head away. I have to admit that it felt good to be a part of her sexual reawakening.

I would have thought that she would have wanted to rest a bit before continuing but she was pulling me up to her. I crawled between her legs and as soon as I got near enough, she began kissing and licking her pussy juices off of my face. Our lips met and this time the kisses were passionate. My hard cock was lying in the crack of her hot, wet pussy. I was slightly hunching it back and forth. I pulled back until the head of my cock was aligned with the entrance to her velvet tunnel. I slowly pushed forward until I was fully inside her. It felt so good to be inside her that I would have been satisfied to have a nice slow fuck but she was having none of that. I would slide forward and she would thrust back. She began climaxing right away, In fact, she had two quick orgasms right away and was setting a pace that I could not keep up with so basically I held on and let her fuck me. When her next orgasm hit I was ready. While she was in the throes of her climax, I pumped my pearly white cum deep inside her.

Eventually, we rolled over onto our sides and just held on to one another. We lay there in sexual bliss for about fifteen or twenty minutes before either of us said anything. I did not know what she was thinking but I knew that I had been completely and thoroughly fucked. Finally grace broke the silence.

“Phil and I have been married since I was a teenager,” she began. He was always very attentive and our sex life was always satisfying until he wasn’t able anymore. It was great and I don’t want to diminish it in any way but never have I ever had an experience like this morning.”

“It’s always new and exciting with a different person and you have to remember that it’s been a long time,” I said. “Plus you did most of the work. I just hung on.”

“No, it was the thing you did with your fingers and tongue,” she said. “I don’t know what it was but it really got me going. I’d like to do it again sometimes. Of course, that is, if you’d like to.”

I took her into my arms and kissed her softly. “I’m glad you enjoyed this morning,” I said. “I did also and would like to do it all again and more. I don’t want to rush you but do you think that you have spent enough time “buying shoes” or would you like to try on a few more pair?’

“I’ve tried on all the shoes I can handle,” she said with a laugh. “Let’s go buy some groceries.”

The rest of the outing was rather perfunctory. We bought groceries and stopped at a fabric store. I sat in the car and dosed while she went inside. Grace seemed to be walking with a spring in her step but I was pooped. I could not help but think about Pam. Grace was about twenty years older than me and she wore my ass out. What would having sex with Pam do to me? I was having doubts that I could finish what I started with Pam. I also knew that when sex with Grace wore off and my libido kicked back in that I would want to know what sex with Pam would be like. I looked up to see Grace headed toward the car. As we drove home, she was very talkative on a variety of subjects but as we neared her house, she became more taciturn.

I helped her carry in the groceries. Phil was listening to a Talking Book but turned it off when he heard us come in. I stepped to his bedroom door. “Your wife can try on some shoes,” I said.

He laughed and replied, “You got off easy today. She must have taken it easy on you. I didn’t expect you back for another hour or two. I’ll bet she didn’t buy any shoes.”

“If you did you’d win,” I said. “But she tired me out enough that I think I’ll go put my groceries away and take a nap.”

I went home and straight to my bed. I slept until I was awakened by Pam calling me through the window.

“Wake up Sleepyhead,” she called out. “Gary wants to know if you’d like to come over and drink some beer with him. I have to warn you that he’s had a lot of beer today and might pass out anytime.”

I took a quick shower and went across the street. Pam was right. Gary was so drunk that he was barely upright and slurred his words so badly that he was hard to understand. He was a happy drunk and insisted that I have a beer with him. He returned from the kitchen with one can of beer.

“Jush to sshow you that I like you, I lesh you hash my lash beer,” he struggled to get it out. “I’ll jush drive up to the Sheven Leven and get schom more.”

It took some doing but I was finally victorious in the argument over who would go for beer. It was agreed upon after quite a repetitious conversation, that I would go after the beer and he would pay for it. Anything was better than him getting behind the wheel of his car to drive to the store even if it was only a couple of blocks. I took the money offered and went for the beer. When I returned, Gary was lying on the bed, face down, passed out. I gave Pam the beer and the three extra twenties along with the change from the twenty I used to buy the beer. I refused the offered beer and watched her pour it down the drain.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“If he remembers you being here, I’ll tell him that when you returned from the store and found him asleep you stayed for one beer and left,” she replied. ‘We’ll leave the empty can on the coffee table.”

After she set up the props, she sat on the couch and patted the cushion beside her. “Come sit down,” she said. “He’s out for the night.”

Pam was wearing a short skirt and when she sat with one foot under her cute ass, it rode up even further.

“You have beautiful legs,” I said as I rubbed the inside of her right thigh with the palm of my hand. “I could just eat you up.”

“Why don’t you?” she asked with a seductive smile.

“Your husband is lying right there,” I replied as quietly as I could. “I can see his lower legs and feet on the foot of the bed.”

“You do what you want but he’s not going to know anything about it tonight.” She said. “He drank almost a case of beer today while he was doing what he calls fishing. He says a father owes it to his son to teach him how to fish. He never catches anything but he gets drunk every time.”

I pushed my hand up to her crotch and cupped her mound. I could feel her warm, moist heat through her panties. I leaned forward and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side with my left hand while I pushed the fore and index fingers of my right hand into her waiting pussy. I put my head between her legs and licked her outer then inner labia until I found her clitoris. I held her clit between my lips and licked it while I plunged my fingers in and out of her love canal. I was afraid that her moaning would awaken her husband who was sleeping just a few feet away from where I was eating his wife’s pussy. The beauty of this young woman turned me on but somewhere inside me a part of me was also turned on by the fact that her husband was present even if he was too passed out to know what I was doing.

Pam’s body was jerking back and forth as the pleasures of an orgasm washed over her. I wrapped my left arm around her hip and kept my face buried in her crotch. I continued licking her clit and sliding my fingers in and out of her slick pussy. Her orgasm began to subside and I slipped her panties off of her beautiful ass. She loosened my belt and as I put my weight on my knees, she pulled my pants and briefs down. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and pumped it up and down. She was about to suck my cock but not knowing just how much time we had, I wanted to crawl inside of her as soon as possible. I gently pushed her back and moved the head of my now raging cock to the entrance of her tight pussy. I teased her by rubbing the helmet back and forth through the valley of her sopping sox.

I eased my cock into her love canal and at the same time I detected a motion in my peripheral vision. Gary’s feet and legs were moving. My brain told me to stop and reassemble my clothes but my libido overrode any attempt at common sense. So, instead of stopping, I pulled my cock out to the opening of her cunt and slammed back in as far as I could. Gary had turned so that his feet were point toward us. I assumed that he was still asleep but couldn’t help but wonder what had made him move. Had he heard us through his drunken stupor? It didn’t matter. I was not going to stop fucking his wife until we achieved satisfaction or he killed me.

Instead of the fear of being caught in the act diminishing my enthusiasm, it empowered me even further. My cock seemed to get harder and larger, if possible. Pam was so hot and tight. She met my every thrust with eagerness. I was ready to blow my load but fought the urge in order to give Pam time to enjoy our union. I could feel the contractions in the walls of her vagina as she began her orgasm. I was holding on as Pam was in the throes of a major climax. I looked up just in time to see Gary roll over on his back and bend his knees as if he was getting up.

I had no choice but to continue. I was experiencing the perfect blend of physical and psychological stimuli that resulted in the most powerful and satisfying orgasm had ever had. It was like electrical impulses were born in the head of my cock and traveled through my dick to my ass. There they split and while some spread up my spine and tingled into my scalp others traveled down my legs and curled my toes. I felt as alive as I ever had and paralyzed at the same time. I was gasping for breath as I melted and ran out of the head of my pulsing cock. Pam was holding me tightly, as she seemed to be in continual orgasm. She was thrusting forward on my cock, making a series of small jerking motions, and pull away as her pussy gripped me. She was doing this repeatedly to my great pleasure but all good things must come to an end. She was slowing down and my cock was growing limp.

As I came back to reality, I realized that I was covered with sweat but I was alive and freshly fucked by a beautiful young woman whose husband was dead to the world just a few feet from us. It had been said that a stiff dick has no conscience. I am here to testify that it has no guilt, common sense, or self-preservation either. Otherwise, I would not have been there having the fuck of my life.

“You probably should go home before you go to sleep with your beautiful cock hanging out,” Pam said quietly. “I’ll go to bed but I’d like to go home with you.”

“I’d like nothing better but I don’t think we had better do that tonight,” I replied.

I stood up on shaking legs and pulled up my pants. Pam unzipped her skirt and let it drop. She pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. Suddenly she was standing there totally nude and I was seeing her naked for the first time. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me fully and passionately. She scooped up her clothes and carried them into her bedroom. I watched as she slipped under the covers beside her sleeping husband.

I locked the door on my way out and walked across the street to my apartment and bed. I was back. On that day, I had sex with two women. One was twenty years older than I and the other thirteen years my junior. Grace was needy and vulnerable but satisfied me with fervor. Pam had turned me inside out but part of that might have been the perceived danger. Whatever it was, if I could, I was going to have both of them again and again.

12