Coming Home - Extended Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking I could teach kids to play the guitar. The pay can be pretty decent if you work hard enough." Ellie had been staring at her toast while she told him about her plans, worried that he might not approve. She looked up now, only to see Jamie beaming at her.

"I think that's a fantastic idea! Except, are you sure releasing an album isn't still one of those tormentingly alive dreams? I remember how badly you wanted it."

She thought about it for a second and said quietly, "I suppose I am old enough now to know the difference between living out your dreams and sleep-walking through life while you're chasing down the ones that are out of reach. I honestly don't have much faith that it would ever happen for me. The odds of releasing an album that does well enough that I can live off it... Let's just say I've learned to be at least a little realistic."

"I think you should start teaching, it's a great idea. Just don't give up on your own music completely. Promise me that." Jamie stared her down till she caved and solemnly swore to continue writing songs.

That evening, Jamie decided to admit defeat. The painkillers were doing nothing for his hangover and it was time to call in the big guns and run the risk of still feeling awful tomorrow. Wiping the dust off the only bottle of wine he had, he asked Ellie; "D'you want a glass? You'll probably save my life if you do; if I have to drink it by myself I'm still going to be in rough shape tomorrow."

"Sure, I'll have one." she shrugged and got the corkscrew out of the kitchen drawer.

They had almost finished the bottle, and Ellie was curled up on the sofa when she started absent-mindedly picking at a hole on the knee of her jeans. He just stared at her for a while.

James had been keeping a close eye on Ellie ever since he brought her home. He was pleased to see that she was finally putting on some weight, although the downside was that she had started attracting attention whenever they went outside. It seemed he would soon have to deal with the possibility of her becoming someone's girlfriend. It was not a happy prospect.

"What's on your mind?" he asked, partly to turn his mind to other things.

"You know my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, that I was telling you about; Michael. He texted me today. He wants us to meet up. To chat, he says." she said, still pointedly staring at her knees.

"And, are you going?" he said in a level tone of voice.

"I haven't decided yet. I might."

"What on earth for? He clearly doesn't respect you."

"You've never even met him!" Ellie exclaimed.

"He cheated on you. It's hardly difficult to figure out."

"It's a lot more complicated than that and it's not like I'm planning to marry the guy."

James ran his hand over his forehead in frustration and said; "I honestly don't see how it's complicated at all. Everyone always says it is when it comes to their own relationship, but when it's someone else they can see clear as day that it's just not right. That's simply not how you treat someone you love. It truly is that simple. Do us both a favour and blow him off. Please."

"I don't know that it is that clear cut, and I would like to hear what he has to say before I decide what I want to do." she replied, working very hard not to sound angry. "I can't just stay with you indefinitely and not try to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life! I have to leave at some point, and I would like to not go back to how things were before I ran into you on the street!"

"I don't believe this! After everything, how can you question my dedication to look after you?"

"If you're referring to me cramping your style and you putting up with me with no complaints, then that's hardly a good reason to become complacent! You're bound to get sick of me eventually!"

"Don't be daft. That's not what I meant at all." he grumbled and sank back against the sofa cushions.

Not having any of it, Ellie demanded; "What did you mean then?"

"Forget it." he said and got up, starting to clear away the glasses.

"No. Tell me!" she said, taking the glasses out of his hands to stop him avoiding the subject.

"Like you don't already know!" he yelled angrily, grabbing the wine bottle and stalking into the kitchen.

"What the hell are you on about?" Ellie was thoroughly confused now. She followed him and put their glasses in the sink. At his frustrated grunt she turned around and saw him rake his hands through his hair.

"I told you I loved you and you pretended it never happened!" His agitation was growing to the point where it seemed about to spill over.

"Oh Jamie..." Before she could think of something to say, he was suddenly standing in front of her.

"Instead you just left me." he whispered in an unbearably pathetic tone, and for the first time it occurred to her that maybe she hadn't been the one to benefit most from their close relationship back then. She had always thought it was just that he was such a decent bloke that he was honour-bound to step up in a way that would never even have occurred to most teenaged stepbrothers. It would seem that she might have misjudged him.

"You never told me that you loved me. It's not something that would have slipped my mind." she said quietly. He had her backed up against the wall, but his agitation had all gone. Instead he radiated disappointment and hurt. She couldn't take another moment of it; how many ways was it possible for her to hurt him? How had she been able to inflict enough pain to make this strong man look like a kicked dog, without even realizing it? How thick could a girl get?

"I told you the night of the party." His reply was almost inaudible. Even standing as close as he was, he couldn't look her in the eye.

"How are you still willing to be there for me after all this? I don't deserve you."

That snapped him out of it. She could hear his sharp intake of breath before he grabbed her. Jamie kissed her like there was nothing in the world he wanted more. His lips were firm and she could sense his desperation, but the kiss was gentle nonetheless. He cradled her face with one hand while the other snaked around her waist, pulling her to him.

He had taken her by surprise, but it didn't take her long to respond in kind. Her body moulded itself to his and her fingers caught in his hair as she kissed him back without a second thought. Once the surprise of the kiss had settled, she was able to feel it and it was almost too emotional to be enjoyable. He already meant so much to her, and she had so much to make up for, she felt ready to crumble under the weight of it all. Luckily, his arms around her were as steady as they had always been, warm and reassuring. He would always be her rock.

He eventually had to come up for air and started working his way down her neck to her collarbone. He had never forgotten the sweet spot he had discovered there and Ellie's knees gave out after what seemed like only a few seconds. He grabbed her thighs and hitched her legs around his hips. Now, as he pinned her against the wall, her molten centre was firmly pressed against the hard and delightfully large bulge in his pants. They moaned in unison as he ground against her.

He humped her slowly for a few minutes while he concentrated on her neck. Ellie was outright panting now, and she alternated between raking her nails over whatever part of his back she could reach and teasingly pulling at his hair, which made him growl a little at the back of his throat every single time. He pushed his pelvis harder against hers so that he could free his arms from holding her up all the time. His hands moved to her breasts with the speed of a hormone-ridden teenager within reach of his first pair of tits. After only a couple of seconds of cupping and squeezing the generous orbs, he ripped the front buttons of her shirt open to get at them properly only to be stopped by her bra. Pressed together as they were, moving it out of the way wasn't easy and he got frustrated.

"We're gonna have to get you some bras that open at the front, if I'm going to be able to take you up against the kitchen wall. Preferably some lacy ones." James said, only half-joking.

Ellie giggled and gave an equally uncharacteristic squeal as he hitched her over his shoulder and almost ran to the living room. Once he sat her down on the sofa, he stripped her of the rest of her clothes as quickly as he could manage. He would have loved to savour the moment and appreciate every inch of skin as it was revealed, but there are limitations to how much a man can take.

Within seconds she was naked from the waist up and her tits were finally his to touch properly. He forced himself to take a moment to appreciate the view. After sitting down next to her, he reached out almost reverently and cupped her breasts. They weren't overly large, maybe a little bigger than you'd expect on her small frame, but they were beautiful. The soft, white orbs, tipped with a pair of rosy nipples, fit in his hands perfectly. As he gently squeezed the warm flesh, she gave a sigh. As lovely as the sight was, he needed to have her closer to him.

Cupping her face, he went in for another one of those heavenly kisses and pulled her onto his lap where he could wrap his arms securely around her. Turning around on the spot and leaning her backwards, he succeeded in being on top of her at last, with her legs around his waist and her hot pussy pressed against his still caged and, by now, throbbing erection.

Suddenly, the years of feeling guilty about what he had considered a drunken seduction of his step-sister kicked in and he was seized by worry that he might have jumped the gun. Maybe she wasn't as into this as he was? After all, she hadn't actually said anything. Oh God...He panicked and sat up, now kneeling on the sofa with her legs still around his waist. Ellie looked at him, puzzled for a second.

"What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" Amazingly, she still managed to look innocent, lying there topless with her pelvis pressed firmly against his crotch. It didn't help matters.

"No, not at all. I'm just not sure I can do this." he said, barely able to believe the words were coming out of his mouth. He'd dreamt about this ever since he'd woken up to her cold pillow next to his that fateful morning, but this still wasn't right.

"Oh, okay." she said, looking rather shy all of a sudden. Retrieving her discarded shirt from the floor, she covered herself. It seemed to take all the courage she had, to say; "Did I come back too late?"

Unable or unwilling to make any assumptions at this point, he didn't know how to reply. Instead he just looked on stupidly while tears started gathering in her eyes.

"Don't you love me anymore?" she said, almost inaudibly.

That did it. "Of course I do. I'll never stop. You own me." He hesitated a little, before deciding that they'd passed the point of no return anyway. "I just don't want to do this, I can't do this if you don't feel the same way."

Not quite ready to say it out loud yet, she slowly and deliberately pulled her shirt back off her chest and onto the floor. Jamie just stared wide eyed and slack jawed. Seeing that it was going to take a bit more than that to spur him back into action, she sat up and whispered in his ear "You have nothing to worry about then." before kissing him as tenderly as she could manage.

He seemed hesitant to believe it could be true at first. She forced herself to stick with it, knowing that it would have to sink in eventually. Her heart felt ready to take flight when his hands found their way back to her waist before snaking around her back so that his arms encircled her once again. He didn't seem able to hold her close enough.

As he responded to her kiss, it quickly turned fervent. This time, the heat had them tearing at his clothes and they didn't stop until he was left wearing nothing but his pants with piles of clothes around his feet. He didn't trust himself to take it slowly once his underwear came off, he'd done that once before and he was determined to really take his time with her this time around.

Pushing her gently, but firmly back against the sofa cushions he got her to lean back against the sofa cushions. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, he unbuttoned her jeans with excruciating patience, and pulled them off her, taking her panties with them. She gasped as he got a firm grip on her hips and pulled them closer to the edge so that her legs would splay open for him.

"You have no idea how much time I've spent kicking myself for not tasting this pussy when I could." he growled.

"Good thing you got a second chance then." she laughed a little nervously. Her laughter stopped abruptly as he went about rectifying the situation.

He didn't even touch her at first. After running his hands up the insides of her thighs to make her open up for him, he just breathed on her. He then started to run his fingertips tantalizingly over her skin, barely touching her. Already he could feel the storm brewing inside her, and he smiled to himself in anticipation. He waited until she was about to cry out in frustration before placing his mouth on her. Not done teasing her quite yet, he kissed her right to the left of her wet slit, savouring the intensified scent of her that he found on the soft skin there.

When he finally allowed himself to taste her, the sensation flooded him completely. Still, his reaction was nothing compared to what he elicited from her. Her hips jerked and her entire body seemed charged with electricity. Her fingers tangled in his hair, securing his head in place, as he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue before sucking on it lightly.

In a matter of seconds, the pressure in her body had reached painful levels. She felt like she might burst open if she didn't come soon. Her legs spasmed and she could feel her excitement trickling down between her buttocks as he worked his magic and delved into her as far as his tongue could reach. Just before it got really unbearable, the orgasm finally hit her. She screamed as every muscle in her body went rigid, and the electricity that had been running havoc with her body ran along what felt like every single one of her nerve endings until she exploded.

As she came back down, she found Jamie still enthusiastically lapping up the juice that had gushed from her core. In the end, she had to cut him off; she was pretty sensitive and another orgasm like that just might wreck her completely.

"I love your dedication, but I can't take any more of it right now." Elizabeth told him as she jokingly pulled him to face her by the hair.

"Very well." he laughed and pulled her to join him on the rug in front of the sofa before rolling on top of her. Once he had her in his arms, he took a moment to just look at her, to savour the feeling of having her exactly where he'd ached to have her for so long. The laughter faded gradually from his eyes. When it was all gone, he whispered; "Do you have any idea how much I've missed you?"

She didn't know what to say, both at his sweet words and the hint of pain in his voice, and she had to settle for tenderly brushing the hair out of his eyes and gazing back at him. After a while he grew dissatisfied and lowered his head so that every possible inch of his skin was touching hers as he clutched her to him. Jamie gave a slightly shaky sigh, as she snaked her arms around him and hugged him back just as tightly.

They just lay there together, feeling each other's heartbeat for so long she was starting to think he had fallen asleep. Just as her disappointment that they were done for the night registered, she felt him move against her again. Apparently, he was not only awake, but also still hard. Rubbing his erection against her easily excitable clit, it didn't take him long to make her desperate for him.

They held their breath in anticipation as he finally moved to enter her. He buried his face in her hair as he slid inside, holding her tightly. To Ellie, it felt like he was physically filling up a gap that he had left behind the night he took her virginity. It was as if she'd had a craving ever since, without realizing it, and the relief at having that craving finally satisfied was staggering. It was too intense to put into words, and so she couldn't share it with him. Little did she know that he was busy appreciating the sensation of finally being back where he belonged.

They savoured the moment for a few seconds, before he tentatively started to move inside her. The pressure inside her started mounting again as his solid length rubbed along the hot, sensitive flesh at her core. She wrapped her legs around him, her hands clutching his back as he began to move faster. It didn't take more than a few minutes of frantic fucking before he grunted loudly and his strokes became erratic.

She began to whimper, then moan in pure pleasure. If she screamed when she came, neither of them noticed. Her overflowing pussy clenched down hard on him, her nails raked his back and she took him with her over the edge. He plunged into her one last time before just holding her still there so that he could empty himself as deep inside her as possible.

When he was finally empty, Jamie gently brushed her thoroughly mussed up hair out of her eyes and kissed her deeply. "Just so you know, you're not allowed to leave me again." The pain was gone from his voice now, finally.

She smiled to her very core and said; "I wouldn't dream of it."