Coming Home to Master 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up in shock at her Master, Bella asked, "You want me to put the corset on, my Master?"

"Yes," Gabriel growled, another smile on his lips. "Put your dress back on over the corset and no panties, my love. Your collar will remain visible to all."

Trying hard to swallow the lump in her throat, Bella whispered, "Yes my Master."

Slipping the corset around her, Bella turned her back to her Master and asked nicely if he'd tie her up.

Nodding to the guard he said, "Tie her up, tight."

Pulling Bella towards her, the guard laced up the corset then turned Bella around and kissed her sweetly. Bella blushed and looked down at her feet.

Grinning at them, Gabriel said, "Hands on your head, my love."

"Yes my Master."

Gabriel executed five rapid strikes with the crop to each of Bella's ass cheeks, then five more to each breast. She clenched her teeth and tried hard not to scream. He then tossed her the dress which she caught with trembling hands.

Bella watched her Master as she slipped the dress on over the corset and could only think about how handsome he was and how much she loved him.

He nodded at her and said, "Good girl."

"May I please hug you before we leave, my Master?" she asked tentatively.

He stepped towards her, zipped up her dress, wrapped his strong hand around her neck, and said, "Of course, my beautiful girl. I'm proud of you."

Gabriel pulled his submissive into a big protective hug and she clung to him with all the affection in the world. She was his, and he was hers.

Tipping her head up to his, he kissed her deeply and then whispered, "I love you, my submissive."

Kissing him back, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and said, "I love you too, my Master."

Still supporting Bella with his strong and steady arm wrapped around her, Gabriel ran his free hand down the face of the now dressed guard standing before him.

"Thank you," he said to her with one of his heart stopping smiles and then he slipped one of his cards into her breast pocket. He then turned his attention back to Bella and helped her from the room. "Let's catch our flight, my love," he said sweetly.

Chapter two

Gabriel held Bella's hand the rest of the way and only let go to pull their tickets out of his jacket pocket and show them to the flight attendant. She smiled at him and showed them to their seats.

"But, my Master," Bella protested when the flight attendant motioned to the two very private and very large seats.

"Shhhhhhh," he whispered, lovingly tipping her head up towards his and kissing her softly.

She looked into his eyes, trying to figure out if she should say anything else. Gabriel knew well that Bella felt uncomfortable being spoiled. He pulled her closer to him and nibbled on her neck.

"Please sit down, slut," he whispered in her ear and motioned to the seat in front of them, "and not a word about this," he ordered quietly as he smiled mischievously at her. "I have a surprise for you."

Bella nodded her understanding and smoothed her dress under her legs as she sat down. Gabriel kissed her on the forehead before taking his own seat beside her. The flight attendant returned to her spot by the door to welcome the other travelers.

Bella was sure that her Master could tell that she was nervous because he put his arm around her and held her tightly. "You're mine, my slut," he said quietly. "You belong to me. You are my pig, my slut, and my submissive. Is that clear?"

"Yes, my Master," she replied, still looking around nervously.

He squeezed her tightly one more time before getting comfortable in his seat. Bella tried to relax, but the plug in her ass was making her so horny and she knew that the collar around her neck was very visible and very out of place in business class. It could have been her nervous imagination, but she was sure that every person who boarded the plane noticed her collar. Gabriel was busy checking messages and email, so Bella tried to breathe deeply and calm herself down.

After the doors had been closed, pre-flight checks done, and safety speeches made, the same flight attendant who had shown them to their seats came around with some drinks. Bella requested a coke, but Gabriel said she would have a glass of champagne. She started to protest, but Gabriel stopped her by putting a finger on her lips. His touch caused her body to tingle all over and she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. The flight attendant poured her a glass of champagne and gave Gabriel a glass of scotch. They thanked her and she continued on to the next passengers. Gabriel suggested that they watch a movie and Bella agreed happily, thinking it would help take her mind off the causes of her nervousness. She watched him as he looked through the new releases offered, selected one on his screen, and then found the same one on hers. They put on their headsets and Gabriel started the movies. Bella slipped her hand into her Master's and rested her head on his shoulder as the film began. Just being so close to him helped her to relax.

Once the movie was over, Gabriel asked her if she had her make-up with her.

"Yes," she replied. "It's up in the overhead bin."

"Good," he replied. "Please take it out and freshen up your makeup."

"Yes my Master," she said, tucking her headset into the pocket in front of her and standing up in the isle.

As she reached up to pull her bag from the overhead bin, she felt her Master's hand on her thigh. She stopped what she was doing for a moment to enjoy his touch and felt his hand moving up to her ass ,and then up higher, taking the hem of her dress with it. Bella gasped and looked at her Master, ready to protest, but the look in his clear blue eyes told her to stay quiet. She quickly pulled the bag down from the compartment and hugged it against her chest. When she looked back down at her Master, who still had her bare ass exposed, she saw that he was no longer looking at her, but at someone behind her. He let her dress fall back down and motioned for her to sit. Shaking and still clutching the bag to her chest, Bella sat back down beside him.

"Fix your make-up, my whore," he directed, "and make it slutty."

"Yes my Master," she squeaked, and opened her bag to take out her make-up.

"Mmmmmmmm, good pig," he sighed when she had finished. "Let's watch another movie."

It sounded like a suggestion, but knowing her Master, it was an order. He set up another movie for them to watch and she slipped her hand back into his and snuggled up close to him. She must have fallen asleep cuddled up close to her Master, which is not surprising since he always makes her feel so safe. She awoke to him running his hand over her cheek and then down her breast. A moan escaped her lips before she remembered where she was and cut it short. Gabriel was smiling at her when she looked up at him.

"Come here and get on your knees, slut," he ordered. He must have been expecting her protest because he stopped her as soon as she opened her mouth. "Everyone is asleep, my pig. Come here," he repeated.

"Yes my Master," she whispered and slid to her knees in front of him.

Gabriel sank back into his chair and she watched him as his eyes took on that hungry look that made her so wet. Reaching out, he grabbed the neckline of her dress and pulled it down to expose more of her breasts and the corset she was wearing underneath.

"Remove this, cunt," he ordered. Bella's mouth went dry as fear overtook her. "Trust me," her Master said, a little more gently.

She nodded her assent and slipped the dress over her head. Gabriel ran his beautiful eyes over her body while staying relaxed and at ease in his big chair.

"Now free my cock," he instructed.

Bella was sure her Master could tell how nervous she was, but made no indication of it and remained completely at ease and in control.

She licked her lips, unfastened his belt, undid his pants, and gently pulled his hardening cock from them. Her breath began to come more quickly, her hands shook, and her cunt became very wet.

"Suck it, my slut," was all he had to say before she took him into her hungry mouth.

Her surroundings disappeared and all that mattered to Bella was serving her Master.

She heard him sigh and say, "good girl," right before she felt his hand on the back of her head, guiding her mouth over his cock.

Before she knew it, her Master had both of his hands tangled in her hair and was fucking her face roughly. Bella could feel him pounding against the back of her throat and tried hard not to choke. Then he thrust into her deeply and came with a soft groan. Bella swallowed all of his seed and then licked and sucked him clean.

"You can be a good girl sometimes," her Master smiled at her. "Now put it away, my love."

Bella very gently returned her Master's delicious cock to his pants and secured the zipper. She looked up at her Master with a smile, but he did not smile back at her. He just pointed to the man across the aisle, the one she was sure had seen her bare ass earlier.

When she looked over at the man, he was staring back at her. Bella looked back to her Master in shock and his short command was, "now him."

"But my Master," she stammered, but the look on his face told her not to continue. "Yes my Master," she agreed softly, her eyes cast down.

Bella was very aware of her naked bottom half as she walked softly towards the smiling man from across the aisle. Her hands were shaking when she placed them on his lap after kneeling down in front of him. He watched her intently, the smile never leaving his face, as she freed his rock hard cock. She felt a hand on the back of her head and looked up at the man, but his arms were still resting unmoving at his sides. The comforting caress told her that it was her Master's hand, which made her feel much better as she licked and sucked the man's cock. It seemed like no time at all had passed before he thrust his hips upwards and came. Bella swallowed, put him back in his pants, and stood looking at her Master.

He reassured her with a "good girl," kissed her forehead, then sat her back down in her seat where she stayed shaking and breathing hard as he disappeared to the front of the plane.

When her Master reappeared, the flight attendant was at her side with another glass of champagne and a glass of scotch for Gabriel. Bella took it from her and then looked at her Master questioningly. He took a sip of his drink and then turned to her, his expression still unreadable.

"My Master?" She whispered, her voice trembling.

"Drink and relax," he replied and sunk back into his overstuffed chair.

Bella was shaking so hard that it was difficult to obey him, but she managed to gulp down the bubbly champagne and felt her body begin to relax again. The flight attendant reappeared at her side, just as her breath began to slow down. She replace the empty glass of champagne with a clean glass like the one Gabriel was drinking from, then pushed a button on the side of Bella's chair and it reclined into a horizontal position. She looked at her Master for support and he smiled at her.

"Be a good girl," he ordered simply.

Bella nodded and tried to calm her breathing. Her Master dropped a handful of condoms on the tray beside the empty glass, but before she could say anything, he took her hands and raised them above her head. The flight attendant bent over her, and, with a seatbelt extension that Bella hadn't noticed, the flight attendant secured her wrists to the top of the chair bed.

Bella's entire body was trembling uncontrollably when she looked at her Master, but he wasn't watching her, he was peeling a piece of duct tape from a roll that she had not yet seen and then fastened it over her mouth. She wanted to beg him to stop and to explain what was happening, but the tape over her mouth made that impossible. The flight attendant was now looking down at her, her face full of curiosity. She slid a well-manicured finger deep into Bella's cunt and moved it around a bit as if searching for something. Bella's eyes flew wide open in shock.

"You were right," she said to Gabriel. "She does get very excited."

She gently removed her now wet finger and used it to softly circle Bella's clit. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by the tape, but she was still able to trust her hips up towards the flight attendants roaming finger. She laughed and looked at Gabriel, shaking her head with a smile, and then disappeared from sight. Bella shook my head at her Master as terror enveloped her.

"Shhhhh," he whispered and ran his fingers through her hair. "Be a good girl," he repeated and Bella nodded.

She closed her eyes and tried to breathe, but they snapped open when her Master said, "Look, my slut."

He was holding a five dollar bill up in front of her face. Realization sunk in when Bella allowed her gaze to leave her Master's and saw a man standing above her. She wanted to scream NO, but of course she couldn't. Her Master stuffed the bill into the empty glass on the tray and handed the man a condom. Tears began to run down Bella's face as she pleaded with her eyes.

Her Master reached over and gently wiped the tears from her face. He knew how much she wanted to be taken by one man after the other, and he also knew that it was not something she would have done in a million years. Bella had confessed to him that she hatted the fact that society brands women who give in to their fantasies as sluts, whereas men are encouraged to spread their seed, and sung as heroes as they carve one notch after the other on their belts. He was there to protect her and to free her from guilt by taking that moral choice away from her.

"Please, my Master," she screamed in her head and hoped that her eyes would convey the message.

"Be a good girl," he said once again.

Bella nodded and took a deep breath. Her Master's hand wrapped around her neck as she felt the man enter her. She didn't want it to feel good, but it did. Her body betrayed her as she began to moan and thrust her hips up to meet his. She closed her eyes tightly and focused her thoughts on her Master.

I'm his. I'm pleasing him. I'm obeying my Master, was all she could think of when the stranger grabbed her hips and thrust for a final time inside her.

Bella opened her eyes when her Master released his grip on her throat and saw that the man had left. Her Master was looking at her as he sipped his drink.

"Good girl" he said and placed his drink on the tray in front of him. Grabbing her breast roughly and pinching her nipple hard, he repeated, "be a good girl. You have only earned me five dollars so far."

A new surge of panic ran through Bella's body. She tugged on the restraints and tried to protest through her gag. Her Master slapped her face and glared at her, which shut her up instantaneously. She used her eyes to plead with him, but he ignored her, looking up instead. Bella followed his gaze and watched in horror as a different man handed him a five euro bill and picked up a condom from the tray. Struggling against her bonds, she received another hard slap across the face from her Master. She was shaking and whimpering as he wrapped his viselike hand around her throat again.

Bella squeezed her eyes shut as the stranger entered her. Tears ran unchecked down her face, but she tried her best to be a good girl for her Master. Without relaxing his grip around her throat, Gabriel used his free hand to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Shhhhhhh," he whispered. "You are mine. I own you. You belong to me. This is about what I want, not about what you want. Let go of your guilt. There is no shame in pleasing me and I will ensure that you are safe. I will whore you out to those who will have you, and you will fuck them and serve them as if you were serving me. This is what will please me, my submissive. Is that clear, my whore?"

Bella nodded vigorously, tears still streaming from her eyes. Her Master leaned over, kissed her forehead, wiped the tears from her cheeks, and then used her dress to blindfold her. She was still afraid, but she felt a little better.

Gabriel slid his free hand into one of Bella's bound ones and held her as men came and went. She concentrated on the touch and caress of her Master's hands and lost herself in his calm and loving voice as he whispered encouragements. Bella began to move her body to meet the thrusts of the strangers and pretended that it was her Master using her. She could feel her wetness growing and hear the moans escaping through the gag. She soon lost count of the number of men who had used her, but after the last one left, her bonds were loosened and she was able to lower her arms. Gabriel pulled the dress from her face and lifted her head into his arms. As her eyes adjusted to being able to see again, she noticed the flight attendant had reappeared by her side and was holding out another glass of champagne. Gabriel nodded to her and tore the tape from her mouth, so she took the glass from the flight attendant and sipped the champagne while he held her close.

"You've been a very good girl," he said and nodded towards the glass full of bills on the tray in front of her. "I'm proud of you."

His words sent a rush of warmth and love through her body and she smiled up at him.

"Finish your drink," he commanded. "We have something special for you."

"We?" She questioned, but Gabriel just smiled, so she gulped down the remaining champagne and handed the glass back to the flight attendant who was still standing beside her.

Gabriel lifted her to a sitting position, unlaced her corset, and placed it on top of her dress. Bella lifted her arms to cover herself, but her Master grabbed the straps binding her wrists, lay her back down, and again secured her wrists to the top of the bed.

He ran the backs of his fingers over her cheek and said, "I'll let her explain," nodding in the direction of the flight attendant.

Bella turned to look at the flight attendant who was smiling down at her with a hint of nervousness on her face. She kicked off her high heels, hiked up her skirt, and climbed on top of Bella so that she was straddling her on the bed.

Looking down into Bella's eyes she said, "I have always wanted to know what it would be like to play with another woman, but I've never had the chance. Your Master said that I could play with you. Would that be okay?"

Bella smiled at her and then at her Master before saying, "I am his to use as he pleases. If it pleases him, you may use me as you wish."

She turned to Gabriel who said, "Please use her as you like".

She turned back to Bella who watched her carefully unbutton her blouse and hand it to Gabriel. She looked as if she was about to lean over Bella until Gabriel stopped her with his hand.

"You should remove your bra too," he suggested. "That way you will be able to feel her against your breasts as well. You're also very beautiful and I'd really like to see you without the bra."

She blushed and removed her bra, handing it to my Gabriel.

"Mmmmmm," said Gabriel, "Very lovely indeed."

The flight attendant leaned over and began kissing Bella softly on the lips. Bella was in heaven and straining to press as much of her body as she could against the flight attendant. The kisses slowly ran down Bella's neck, then down her breasts, where the flight attendant stopped to slowly suck and tease her nipples. Bella could feel her nipples harden as they were deliciously tormented by this beautiful woman and she began to moan softly. The flight attendant sat up and started rubbing her pussy against Bella's which caused her to moan even louder. Bella wanted so badly to touch her striking body, but the restraints didn't give at all when she tugged on them. The flight attendant slid down and placed herself in between Bella's legs, pushing them up while spreading them wide. Bella could feel her juices running down her cunt and was sure the flight attendant could see how wet she was making her. Her Master ordered her to keep her legs raised and spread wide. Bella felt a tongue tentatively probing her well used hole. After pulling Bella's lips apart, the flight attendant began to suck wildly on Bella's clit. She moaned loudly and pushed herself up towards the hot mouth.