Coming Home to Master 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" Bella screamed and her Master slapped her across the face.

"Quiet, slut," he commanded. "People are sleeping and don't want to be woken up by a screaming whore."

"Yes, my Master," she whimpered and bit her lower lip to try to keep quiet.

The flight attendant seemed to be enjoying herself and continued to suck on Bella's clit as she flicked it with her tongue, but Bella cried out again when the woman shoved two or three fingers inside of her. Gabriel covered her mouth with his hand and glared at her as the hungry mouth continued to suck and use her cunt. It was just too much to take and Bella came loudly, arching her back and screaming into her Master's hand. She was still gasping for breath as the woman lifted her face from between Bella's legs.

"That was amazing," she said to Gabriel, her face glowing and covered in my wetness.

"Yes, I enjoyed it," he said, taking her hand and placing it on his hard cock.

Gabriel easily lifted her off of Bella and placed her in front of him, standing with her back turned to him. Bella watched as the woman looked over her shoulder at him in time to see his gorgeous cock spring from his pants. It was easy for Bella to see the look of excitement that crossed her face and she watched as her Master lifted the flight attendants skirt, tore her tiny panties from her body, and then lowered her onto his hard dick. The flight attendant held onto the back of the chair in front of her as she bounced up and down on Gabriel's cock. Bella watched as the woman leaned back against him, moaning and begging for more. Gabriel reached around her and began rubbing her clit as he impaled her tiny frame on his cock. Her knuckles turned white as her grip on the chair tightened and she clenched her teeth to try to stop herself from screaming. Like Bella, the woman cried out as she came and Gabriel covered her mouth with a hand as he came inside her. She lifted herself from Gabriel's lap after catching her breath, pulled down her skirt, and put her blouse back on.

"Thank you," she said to Gabriel, who nodded at her before she left.

"How do you feel, my love?"

"I feel good, my Master," Bella purred.

"Good girl," he said. "You have made me proud."

Bella beamed at her Master. She loved it when he was proud of her. He undid her bonds and handed her back her dress.

"Put this on," he commanded as he slipped her corset and the torn panties into her bag.

Bella slipped the dress on over her head and snuggled up against her Master.

"You are mine," he reminded her, "and you have made me very proud today. I love you, my submissive, now get some rest."

"I love you too, my Master," Bella mumbled into his chest as she snuggled up close to him.

Chapter three

Gabriel's car was at the airport when they got out. Bella had no idea how he'd arranged this, but she knew her Master was amazing, so she didn't ask. He put their bags in the trunk, made sure she was seated comfortably beside him, and started to drive them home. She was tired, but the excitement of finally being home with her Master kept her wide awake. She was anxious to finally be back where she could be with her Master forever and was absolutely thrilled that he had come all the way to get her to bring her home with him. In fact, she was so happy that her cheeks were beginning to hurt from smiling so much and she could tell that her Master was getting a little tired of her looking at him all the time with a stupid grin on her face. She couldn't help it though, she had never been so happy before. This was just the beginning of an exciting new life where she could fully serve her Master and be truly his.

The drive home didn't take as long as she had thought it would, but it also could have been that she was so happy that time just flew by. Gabriel parked his car and, before Bella could open her door, he told her to wait. She was waiting a little impatiently for him and was surprised when he opened the door for her. Bella knew from his smile that he could see the surprise on her face, but he just stood there holding the door open for her and waited for her to step out. She smiled back at him and he pulled her into his arms before she could get a word out.

"You are my pig, my slut, my whore," he said, looking into her eyes, "but never forget, you are also my princess and, when it's appropriate, I will treat you as one."

Bella melted in his arms and he kissed her passionately.

With her Master's help, Bella got all of her bags inside. She looked around, a bit out of breath, and felt a feeling of both calm and excitement wash over her at the same time. She was finally home. She turned when she heard her Master lock the door behind her and, as her eyes caught his, she broke out into a big smile and threw her arms around his neck.

"Oh, my Master," she cried. "I'm so happy!"

Reaching up on her tip toes, she tried to kiss him. She wanted him to know just how happy she was to finally be home and with him forever, but he didn't move to take her into his arms or to return her kiss.

He just stared into her eyes and very calmly and quietly said, "Strip."

Bella wasn't sure if she had heard him correctly. She let her arms drop from around his neck and fall to her sides. She watched his face for any signs of emotion, but he just stood there, unmoving and staring at her.

"Strip," he commanded again, and this time there was no doubt in her mind as to what he had said.

She took a step back, moving away from him and letting her dress fall to the floor. Realization hit and she started to tremble. Yes, she was home now, but home also meant that she was his. There was no backing out now. She belonged to him, no matter where they were, no matter what they were doing, and no matter who was around. She was his to use as he pleased. He could be gentle, he could be rough, or he could even be downright brutal, but it didn't matter anymore, because she belonged to him. There would be times when she would be his princess, but she would also be his pig, his whore, and his slut. Her only job was to make him happy, no matter what. She looked down at the floor as all of these thoughts flooded her mind. She belonged to him. He was her Master and she was his submissive.

Bella knew he was still standing there; she could feel his presence, even if she couldn't see him. She kept her eyes cast down and tried with everything she had to breathe and to stay calm.

"Kneel," he said simply.

"Yes, my Master," she whispered as she knelt down before him as gracefully as her exhausted body would allow.

The carpet was soft, but didn't do anything to help her tired and aching body, however, the smell of his cologne helped to relax her. She heard him working with something and it sounded a bit like his belt, but before she had the chance to figure out what he was doing, she saw him take a knee in front of her. Bella didn't dare look up at him, but her view of the floor was enough to see that he had lowered himself to one knee.

He took her hands into his and quietly commanded her to look at him. She looked up at his handsome face and knew he could feel her trembling.

"You are mine," he said, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, my Master."

"Good girl," he said sweetly. "When you are at home, you will wear these," he said, holding up two pairs of cuffs and a collar.

All of them were lined with soft fur, fastened like a belt, and were equipped with a D ring.

Bella looked back up at him and he continued, "Whether I am home or not, if you are here, you will wear these. You will always know that you are owned. You will feel their weight, you will smell their leather, and you will be constantly reminded that you are mine. You will wear all of them, but they are all that you will wear. Is that clear, my submissive?"

Bella felt like she couldn't breathe and had to swallow the lump in her throat before she could whisper, "yes, my Master."

"Good," he replied and fastened them on her one by one.

He started with the wrist cuffs, then the ankle cuffs, and saved the collar for last. Moving the hair form her neck, he fastened the collar around it.

The full weight of what she had agreed to came down on her like a bucket full of cold water. She was trembling hard, but she also had a sense of calm and security that she had never felt before. Bella knew that her life was about to begin, and that it would be everything she had ever dreamed of. Knowing his submissive well, Gabriel knew what she was feeling, and enfolded her in his arms when she began to cry. Bella didn't know why she was crying, but she couldn't stop. She was so full of emotion and it seemed like it was the only way to let it out. Her Master held her tightly against his chest and smoothed her hair.

"Shhhhhh," he said in a calm and soothing voice. "Nothing can hurt you now. You are mine."

Bella nodded as she cried into his shoulder and began to calm down.

"It's been a long day," her Master said. "Let's go to bed and we can deal with your things tomorrow."

"Yes my Master," she managed to say and wiped the tears from her face.

Gabriel helped her to her feet and, with his strong arm around her for balance, helped her to the bedroom and into his enormous bed. Once he had covered her, he lifted her wrists above her head and attached them to a chain hanging from a hook on the headboard. Bella tugged a little out of curiosity and found that the chain would hold her tight. It allowed her enough slack to be able to get comfortable in bed, but she was attached and wasn't going anywhere. Her Master took her into his arms again and cuddled up close to her.

"It's not locked," he explained, "so you can get out if you have to go to the bathroom or in the case of an emergency, but you will sleep like this every night: attached and owned".

"Yes, my Master," she whispered.

"Go to sleep now," he commanded. "Your new life will begin tomorrow."

Bella fell asleep before she even had the time to consider her situation. It was the best night of sleep she had ever had. She was chained to the bed with her wrists and ankles encircled in cuffs and a collar around her neck, but she was safe in her Master's loving arms and she knew that all of her dreams had come true. She was with the man of her dreams and the only thing she had to worry about now was making him happy. She knew she was the luckiest girl on earth and that, as long as she was with her Master, she would be happy. Bella had everything she had ever wanted.

When Bella opened her eyes in the morning, her Master was gone. A moment of panic struck her and she called out for him. Gabriel was by her side quickly and with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, my submissive," he said cheerfully. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, my Master," she said happily, the big smile returning to her face.

"Good," he said and unfastened her wrists. He gathered her into his arms and held her tightly.

His smell filled her nostrils and all of her senses were on fire.

He chuckled and teased, "You're always ready, aren't you, pig?"

"Yes, my Master," she answered, blushing fiercely.

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned. "Go to the bathroom and then come out to the kitchen, my slut."

"Yes, my Master," she said, a little embarrassed that he could tell how excited she was, and then headed to the bathroom.

Bella saw what her Master had done as soon as she set foot in the kitchen.

"My Master," she exclaimed, looking at the breakfast he had laid out on the table.

He looked up at her from his chair and smiled, "Come sit, my submissive."

"But, my Master," she protested, feeling a little saddened. "I am supposed to serve you. I NEED to serve you."

Gabriel just smiled at her and motioned to her chair. She took her seat by his side, but stared at him questioningly.

He put his hand over hers and said, "It's okay. It was a very long trip and I knew you needed to sleep. It's also my job to take care of you."

She watched his face and could tell that he meant it.

"Yes, my Master," she agreed, "but please allow me to serve you. You know it's what makes me happy. I love to see you smile and watch the way your eyes brighten. I am so happy when I know I have made you happy."

"I know, my pig," he answered, "but there are also times when I need to take care of you, and this is one of them."

Bella nodded and looked around the table. Her Master hadn't forgotten anything. He had her coffee ready with hot chocolate to put in it, and had the butter ready for her toast. She was so overwhelmed that she could feel the tears begin to prick her eyes again.

Gabriel squeezed her hand and looked her over.

"You needed your rest and now you need your energy. Eat, my slut. This is only the beginning."

Bella nodded again and took a sip of her coffee. She knew that it wasn't any different than the coffee she drank every morning, but it was the best coffee she had ever tasted. She was so happy that she thought she might burst and she watched her Master as she drank.

He smiled at her gently, but his command was stern, "Eat, my slut."

"Yes, my Master," she repeated, and started on her toast.

As she ate and sipped her coffee, Gabriel began listing the things he wanted her to do while he was at work.

"Once I am gone, I want you to keep busy, my pig. Although I will not be here, I want you to do your makeup every morning. You never know when I might drop by to use my slut to relieve myself."

He smiled at her wickedly then and looked her over with hungry eyes. Bella felt herself blushing, but didn't interrupt him.

"I want you to make the bed and tidy up the house. Be sure that you stop and eat lunch. It's important that you don't get carried away with what you're doing and forget to eat. You will need all the strength you can get. I will be home late tonight, so I want the table set and dinner ready by the time I get home, which will be around 8 pm. Unless you need to take a shower, you will not remove the cuffs and collar. No exceptions, clear my slut?"

"Yes, my Master."

"I would also like it if you kept the TV or radio on while you work. We speak English most of the time and I want you to keep up on your French. Do you have any questions, my love?"

"No Master," she said and finished her coffee.

"Good girl," he replied with a smile. He got up from the table and offered her his hand, "Come, my pig, let's shower."

"Yes, my Master," she answered, taking his hand and smiling up at him.

Gabriel turned the shower on and helped her into the tub. As he washed her, he groped and pinched her playfully and she giggled and moaned in response. When he was finished, he allowed her to wash him. She took her time soaping up his body, enjoying the feel of him under her soapy fingers. She took a little too long and her Master told her to hurry up, but being able to finally touch him again after several months apart was so wonderful that she didn't want to do it quickly. When she had finished rinsing him off, he threw her up against the wall, holding her there under his strong grip.

Bella could feel his hard body pressed up against her back and he growled into her ear, "You're mine, slut."

"Yes, my Master," she replied breathlessly.

The head of his hard cock pressed up against her ass, "This is mine too, clear slut?"

"Yes, my Master," she moaned, arching her back and pressing up against him.

He pushed himself inside her roughly and she could barely hear his low growl as she cried out.

"Mine," he said again, and took what he wanted.

He had her by the wrists, pushed up against the wall. She couldn't move to match his thrust, she could only take it.

"Oh, my Master," she cried out, but he didn't answer her.

He thrust hard into her a final time and groaned as he filled her. He released her after a few seconds and got out of the shower.

"Finish cleaning yourself," was all he said before he left the room.

Bella's arms fell limply to her sides and she couldn't understand what she had done wrong. Why had he just left her there like that? Had she upset him? She finished cleaning herself, shut off the water, and grabbed a towel off the rack to dry herself off. She couldn't stop trying to figure out what she had done wrong. She wrapped a towel around her wet hair and rubbed some moisturizer all over her skin before putting the cuffs and collar back on. When she stepped out of the bathroom, Gabriel was already dressed for work and standing by the door waiting for her. He looked amazing, as always, and the smell of his cologne made her dizzy with excitement all over again.

He lifted her face up by the chin, forcing her to look up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"What is it, my submissive?" he asked.

"Did I do something to upset you, my Master?"

He looked at her curiously, "Why do you ask that, my slut?"

"Because you just left me there, my Master."

He smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. "You are my slut, my whore, my pig. Sometimes it will be sweet and sometimes I will take what I want. Do you understand?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, my Master," she answered, her voice barely a whisper.

He pulled her into his arms then and kissed her passionately, "I have to go to work. Don't forget all the things you have to do today."

Bella let go of him reluctantly and watched him as he left, closing the door behind him.

She went back into the bathroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked sad; she was sad. They had just returned home and her Master already had to go back to work. She started putting her make-up on like her Master had commanded, but she couldn't shake the sadness. She wanted to be with him. Doing the things he had asked her to do made her happy, because she knew she would be pleasing him, but it didn't help the loneliness. Bella missed him terribly.

With her make-up done, Bella went into the living room, turned on the TV like her Master had suggested, and then got started on the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. She didn't just clean up their breakfast dishes, she washed everything down: the counters, the cupboards, the appliances. She wanted everything to be perfect when her Master returned from work. She went into their bedroom next, made the bed, tidied the room, and dusted everything.

Once finished the basics, Bella wandered through the house to see what needed to be done. It appeared that her Master had either taken care of the cleaning himself, or had someone else see to it. Although he had been away for nearly a month, nothing seemed to be out of place and there didn't appear to be much dust anywhere. Bella decided to clean all the windows, mirrors, and picture frames.

Feeling quite hot and needing a break, Bella stopped to make herself a quick sandwich for lunch. As she munched away, she watched the news, in French, like her Master had suggested. She had been able to follow along, but felt that she had still missed some important points relating to the stories that had been covered. This frustrated her, but she knew she would improve with practice. As always, her Master had been right. Having the T.V. or the radio on in the background would help her to train her ear to the language of her new country.

The phone rang then and she hurried back into the living room to answer it. The sexy voice on the other end made her knees weak.

"Hello, my slut. How are you doing?"

Looking around her at the clean house she answered, "I'm fine, my Master. How is work?"

"Work is work, my pig. I wanted to check on you. You sound sad," he commented.

"I'm sorry, Master. I don't mean to be sad. I've been doing what you asked of me."

"Then why are you sad?"

Bella looked around again, as if the answer she was searching for was hidden in the house somewhere.