Coming Home to Master 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love?"

"Yes, my Master, I'm sorry Master. It's just....I miss you, my Master."

She tried hard to keep her voice steady, but she could feel the tears threatening to fall.

Gabriel was quiet for a second, but when he answered, his voice was calm and soothing, "I know, my slut. I miss you too. You are here with me now though, and everything will be okay."

"Yes, I know Master, but I still miss you."

"Keep yourself busy, call me if you need anything, and I will see you tonight."

"Yes, my Master," she replied, and he hung up.

Bella put down the phone and sat on the couch. How was it possible that she missed him so much already? She had gone nearly six months without him by her side. There were daily chats on Skype, emails sent back and forth, and even the occasional phone call, but they had still been on different sides of the world. She was so happy to be back with her Master, but just the thought of him being at work made her sad. She wanted to be with him all the time. He made her so happy and she knew that she was always safe and cared for when she was with him. She needed something to keep her mind off of it. She had already done everything her Master had told her to do and the only thing she had left was to have dinner on the table.

Dinner, she thought, that was it! She could make something wonderful for her Master for dinner. Plucking her laptop from the coffee table, she began searching for dinner ideas. She wasn't the greatest cook, but she knew how to follow a recipe.

Bella was so engrossed in her search that she hadn't heard the door open. When she looked up, her Master was staring down at her, looking handsome and powerful in his suit.

Chapter Four

"My Master!" screamed Bella, jumping up from the couch and throwing her arms around his neck.

She hugged him so tightly that he coughed a little and she relaxed her grip on him.

"Oh, my Master, I've missed you terribly, but I thought you weren't coming home until late tonight?"

"Change of plans, my slut," he said smiling down at her. "I can't have my little slut at home feeling sad."

"I'm sorry, my Master," she said looking down at the floor. "I didn't want you to come home from work for me."

He chuckled and replied, "I'm not coming home, my whore, I'm just here to pick you up. I have a meeting with a couple of guys from the office this afternoon and I'm going to bring you with me."

Bella looked up at her Master in shock. "But, what will I do at your office Master?" she asked unsteadily.

"You will serve me, my slut. We've discussed BDSM before, because they had questions and were interested. They are also aware that I have a submissive, so they will understand."

Bella turned bright red and just stared at him.

"Put your shoes on, my love," he said, walking to the closet. He helped her to put on a pair of black heels and handed her an overcoat.

"My Master?" she asked questioningly, holding up her cuffed wrists.

"Let's go," he said, putting an arm around her and leading me out the door.

Bella sat nervously beside him in the car as he drove back to his office.

"What were you looking for online, my slut?" he asked as he drove.

"I was looking for something special to make you for dinner, my Master."

He smiled at her for a moment before returning his eyes to the road. "What did you have in mind, my sweet?"

She bit her lip anxiously and said, "I don't know, my Master. I just wanted something special. You told me to have dinner ready for 8pm, so I figured I had enough time to come up with something interesting."

He glanced back in her direction and nodded. "You're a good girl, but you won't have to worry about that now."

Bella slid her hand over his and then squeezed it apprehensively as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Relax, little one," he said soothingly, getting out of the car and going around to open the door for her.

She got out and he pulled her into his arms, holding her tight and kissing her softly. "You'll do fine, little pig. Just stay quiet and do as you're told."

"Yes, my Master."

After pulling the overcoat tightly around her, Bella took her Master's arm as he walked her into his office. She was so worried that someone would notice the cuffs, the collar, or the fact that she was naked under the coat that she couldn't think about anything else. People smiled at her as Gabriel led her to a conference room and Bella smiled back timidly. She had never been to his office before, nor had she ever met anyone he worked with. She used to stop by and meet her Master for lunch when she had lived in France before, but she had never even gone to his office to pick him up. They had always met somewhere else.

Once in the conference room, Gabriel closed the door behind them and offered her a chair.

"Sit," he ordered and she sat down, readjusting the coat around her.

He took the seat beside her and opened his laptop. "Just sit here and be quiet," he commanded. "You may speak if you're spoken to, but otherwise let us work."

Bella nodded and watched as a presentation lit up the screen of his laptop. She had never really understood what it was that her Master did for work, so it was exciting to finally see him in action; she just hoped she would understand what they were discussing.

A few minutes later, two men in suits walked in and greeted Gabriel with some playful banter. Bella watched the exchange with pride, because, although they were being playful and making jokes, they were very respectful of Master. He introduced her to them as his submissive and they both stared at Bella in disbelief.

Gabriel chuckled and said, "I told you I had a submissive, but I suppose neither of you believed me."

It took a few seconds for what he was saying to register and then one of them held out his hand to welcome her. Gabriel reached out to stop Bella from taking his hand.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Please do not speak to her. She is here to serve me and, depending on whether or not I like your work, she might serve you as well." The men looked even more shocked than before and Bella felt the heat rise to her cheeks.

The three of them began working as she sat at the table timorously. She listened intently, but it was hard to follow what they were saying. It wasn't that Bella didn't understand French; it was that what they were talking about was way too specialized and complicated for her to grasp.

Gabriel looked over at her and commanded under his breath, "Take off your coat and put it on the back of one of the other chairs."

Bella was mortified at his request and sat there frozen in fear. The men hadn't heard him and continued to discuss whatever it was that she hadn't understood. Her Master was up in a flash and, before she even knew what was happening, he was forcing her to her knees.

The men stopped talking and watched as Gabriel tore the coat from her and let it fall onto one of the free chairs around the conference table. Trembling and red with embarrassment, Bella tried to cover her exposed body with her hands, but her Master was faster and pulled her hands behind her back.

With his free hand, Gabriel swept the stray hair out of her face, and looked down at her tenderly, "You are so beautiful dressed like this," he whispered into her ear. "Your body is mine, remember? I want to show my beautiful possession to my friends here. In the corner of the room over there, you will see a serving tray and coffee. Please go get what you need and come serve us some coffee. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Master."

Gabriel released her hands and she headed to the corner to get the coffee ready. Although her back was turned to them, she knew that all three of them were watching her and, although she was self-conscious about her nudity, she wanted to make her Master proud and his friends envious. As gracefully as she could, Bella poured three coffees and set them on the tray with a bowl of sugar and some little cups of cream.

When she turned back around, her Master was smiling proudly at her and his colleagues were watching as well. Walking to her Master first, Bella placed a cup of hot coffee in front of him, gently laid a spoon on his saucer, and placed two sugars in his coffee. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before serving the next man. As she did for her Master, Bella placed the coffee and the spoon in front of him, and then asked if he would like any sugar or cream. When he shook his head no, she moved on to the third man. After serving his coffee and adding some sugar to it, Bella replaced the tray where she had found it and went back to kneel beside her Master.

Gabriel stroked her hair with his free hand as he sipped his coffee. The other two men hadn't moved and were still staring at her. With a smile, he looked down at her and said, "I think they are a little tense. They haven't even touched their coffee. Why don't you go give them a little shoulder massage? Just their shoulders, but do it as if you were massaging me."

As Bella stood, Gabriel grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into his lap. "Make me proud," he said as he nibbled on her ear. Bella giggled and he slapped her ass lightly as he sent her off to take care of the man on his right.

Pressing her naked breasts up against his back, Bella began to massage his shoulders. "You're so stiff," she moaned into his ear and the man stiffened even more.

Gabriel's eyes sparkled with laughter. "Relax, she wants to know how to please men, and I am training her. She will be rewarded if she does a good job, and punished if she does not. There is no reason to feel nervous or guilty. Do you understand?" Then two men said they understood and the conversation turned back to work.

After about ten minutes of a very sensual shoulder massage, Bella purred, "Thank you," in the man's ear and made her way to the other side of the table. The second man was just as tense as the first when she started to massage him, but he quickly relaxed as she rubbed her naked body against him and expertly kneaded his shoulders. When she was finished, Bella returned to kneel at her Master's side.

"Under the table," he growled and she quickly complied.

She could no longer see the men's faces, but she was clearly able to see her Master unzip his trousers and free his hardening cock. He motioned with his hand for her to come and she heard him tell the men to keep working. They were probably in a bit of shock, because it took them a few seconds before one of them coughed and they went back to work.

Resting her hands on her Master's thighs, Bella began to lick his cock. She tried to control her hunger by slowly licking him from base to tip and could feel him hardening under her tongue. She kissed, licked, and worshipped his delicious member. Grabbing a fist full of her hair Gabriel forced himself deep into her throat. It was too much for her and she began devouring him. She was pretty sure the men could hear her moaning and sucking, but they kept working as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Bella began to get concerned that the men would be able to smell her excitement, but no one mentioned anything. Her Master put both of his hands in her hair, forcing himself viciously down her throat as he tensed. Bella felt the vibrations of his low moan travel through his body as he emptied the contents of his balls down her throat. Dutifully, she sucked every drop from him, swallowing ravenously. He pushed her head away and zipped himself back up. A quick look around from under the table confirmed that both the other men were very hard, but she didn't dare do anything about it.

Gabriel pulled her up from under the table and lifted her onto it, laying her down on her back.

"Spread your legs and raise your arms above your head," he commanded.

The men had become silent again, watching in wonder as Bella did what her Master told her to do. She heard the sound of his crop as it sliced the air near her head and she gasped in surprise.

"You may touch her, tease her, or even torture her," Gabriel told the men, "but that is all. She is MY slut," he explained.

The men didn't respond so Gabriel returned to his discussion, but this time he used his crop to point at some of the items displayed on the screen. Bella was terrified and decided to concentrate on her breathing in an effort to stay calm.

Suddenly, the crop whisked through the air right before it came crashing down on one of her nipples, forcing a painful scream from her lips.

"Quiet," her Master hissed and the crop came slamming down on her other nipple.

Bella squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth in an effort to stay quiet. She didn't want the men to know how much pain she was in. Gabriel continued tapping and slapping her with the crop as he spoke to the men. Once her breasts were nicely marked, he made his way down her belly and to her inner thighs. She screamed out again and closed her legs instinctively.

"Hold her legs open," Gabriel barked at the men.

They each grabbed one of her legs and forced them apart. Gabriel used his tie to blindfold her and clipped the cuffs on her wrists together. She whimpered, which resulted in a hard slap across the face before he continued cropping her sensitive skin. He urged his colleagues to touch and fondle her as he continued working, beating her every now and then with his crop.

Then men got brave and Bella felt their hands on her body. They still held her legs apart, but she felt hands on her breasts, kneading and pinching them roughly. The men continued to work as they teased and tortured her body and Bella began to squirm and moan. Her Master shoved his fingers into her mouth forcefully and told her to show his friends how she could suck. Bella tried her best to suck on his fingers, but he was harsh as he filled her mouth with four large fingers, pushing them roughly into her hot mouth. The men commented on her body and the way she was trying to suck her Master's fingers. He told them they could use her mouth, but only her mouth as she belonged to him. Bella tensed with fear and sucked hard on her Master's fingers, trying to keep them in her mouth, but he must have known what she was trying to do, so he removed his hand abruptly and slapped her sharply across the face.

"Take her," he said, and she heard him step away.

Bella couldn't see who was doing what to her because of the tie covering her eyes, but she felt the head of a cock poking tentatively at her lips.

"Don't be gentle with her," Gabriel said, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back for easier access.

Bella's mouth opened as she tried to scream out in pain, but her protests were muffled by the cock that was stuffed down her throat. She chocked and sputtered at the surprise invasion, but was able to match his rhythm. Her Master tightened his grip in her hair and she heard his growl very close to her ear.

"You will suck them as if they were me, my cunt."

Whimpering in response, Bella tried harder to do a better job. Her Master's hand was still tangled in her hair, forcing her head back and her mouth open, so she imagined that it was him who began to rub her clit with his other hand. She moaned and arched her back, thrusting herself up to meet his fingers as she sucked the cock in her mouth.

The man forced himself into her mouth a few more times as her Master worked furiously on her clit. She was so close to coming that when the cock was pulled roughly from her lips, she whimpered in disappointment.

"Keep your mouth open and cum for me, my slut," Her Master commanded.

Bella opened her mouth wide and felt the orgasm start to overtake her. Streams of warm semen covered her face and mouth as she cried out in pleasure. The orgasm hadn't even stopped washing over her body when another dick was thrust roughly into her open mouth. The cock pumped feverishly into her as the orgasm continued to wrack her body and it seemed like no time had passed before the second man tore his cock from her lips and spent his load all over her face.

Her Master ran his hand through her hair and told her she was a good girl. Bella tried hard not to move as he removed the blindfold from her eyes and unclasped the cuffs. She saw the men leave and was left alone in the conference room with her Master. He helped her off the table, holding her steady with his arm.

"I'm proud of you, my slut," he told her as she tried to catch her breath and keep her balance. "You motivated them to work well and now we're finished early." He wrapped the coat back around her naked body and fastened it tightly around her waist. "Let's go somewhere for dinner, my little one."

"My Master," she cried out in alarm. "I can't go anywhere like this!"

"You can and you will. Clear?" he demanded.

"Yes, my Master," Bella replied in a shaky voice.

She was bright red as they left the office building and headed to the car. Even though she hadn't looked in a mirror, she knew her face and hair were covered in cum. People stared at her as Gabriel led her from the building. She was too mortified to even look up at his face and kept her eyes trained on the ground instead. Gabriel put her into the passenger seat of his car and laughed as he took his seat behind the wheel.

"Everyone was looking at you, my love," he commented as he started the vehicle.

Bella was too traumatized to answer. He opened the glove compartment in front of her and pulled out a pair of her panties. She had no idea when he had managed to put them there, but she didn't have any time to consider it.

He handed them to her as he pulled out of the parking lot, "Put these on, my slut. I don't want you leaving a wet spot on the chair at the restaurant."

Bella took the panties from him with shaking hands, but didn't say a word. She managed to get them on just as they arrived in the restaurant parking lot.

Gabriel helped her out of the car and told her that she could go into the bathroom to wash her face and freshen up before meeting him at the table. Bella nodded timidly and raced into the bathroom with her head down in the hopes that no one at the restaurant would see what was all over her face. When she got to the table, Gabriel got up and pulled a chair out for her.

"Thank you, my Master," she said quietly, taking her seat.

Gabriel sat back down across from her and looked at her pensively. "I've changed my mind," he said with a wicked smile. "You shouldn't be allowed to wear panties. Take them off and place them on the table."

Bella stared at him with her mouth open, but he snapped, "Now!"

Trying as discretely as she could, Bella removed her panties and placed them on the table in front of her. It seemed to be a sign and the waiter appeared at their side with two glasses of wine.

"Drink," her Master commanded.

The waiter didn't move and Gabriel looked up at him. "Yes?" he asked the waiter as Bella sipped at her wine.

He seemed to stumble around for words and finally got out, "Do you need anything else, sir?"

"That will be all for now."

Another man showed up a few minutes later and asked if he could take Bella's coat. She wrapped an arm around herself protectively and Gabriel answered no for her. The man left and Gabriel looked at Bella, his eyes full of laughter.

"I think you are drawing a crowd, my slut."

Bella looked down at the panties lying between them on the table and continued to sip her wine without a word. She could tell that her Master was amused, but she didn't comment.

"I ordered for us while you were still in the bathroom," her Master explained. "I thought you might like to spend the least amount of time here as possible."

She looked up at her Master and smiled at him thankfully. Just then, the chef arrived at their table and she stared up at him in surprise. He looked from Bella to Gabriel and introduced himself. He explained that he just wanted to make sure that we wanted our meat cooked medium rare. Gabriel looked even more amused and thanked him for his concern. Bella watched as he nodded and walked away.