All Comments on 'Coming Home to Master 06-10'

by MLaviolette

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't like the way he speaks to her or slaps her, nor that she allows it. So far, Ms Rachel is a far better dominant. For supposedly observant doms, neither of them saw that coming with Charlotte? And he's talking about still playing with Charlotte? Mixed messages to her. The relationship between Bella and Gabrial is M/s but as we've seen, people are imperfect, how does Bella not dislike her master blithely fucking around with others. But then, she's just a pig slut whore toy, right?

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years agoAuthor

Could you please be more precise about what it is that you don't like about how he speaks to her?

As for the face slapping, it's something I love. When it comes to kinks, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. In my opinion, the important thing is that the Domniant and the submissive can work together to ensure that both are happy and safe.

In the story, Gabriel fucks around with other women, but he also allows her to play with others. Open relationships are difficult, but i think they can work if the couple are close enough.

This story is part true and part fantasy, and i find it hard to properly express some of the things i've experienced, since the reader wasn't there and in my head. I'm working hard to correct this, but if you have any feedback, please feel free to leave me a comment.

ChexxMix2120ChexxMix2120over 7 years ago
Everyone's Different

Some people like vanilla, some like D/s. Some like whips and chains, some like verbal and punishment. Everyone has different likings. I love this story so far, please keep going :)

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
This is Good But Some Elements I Don't like When they occur.

I understand that you are writing this that is in part true and in part fantasy. I know that there are Masters/Doms that spit in the submissives face and slap their face, but I was of the impression both were normally done as a form of punishment or to get the submissives attention. Gabriel is much gentler and understanding of Charlotte than he is of Bella and I suspect he treated her better when he was with her as well.

It seems since she has moved across the world to live with him he has changed from what he was like when they were long distance. I think the story is well written and good, but there are elements of it that happen when it is usually for punishment, not a regular part of a scene. Gabriel did spank Charlotte but when he found out why she swore he was more than understanding.Open relationships are harder to understand, but up to this point, Gabriel has had the open relationship until he left Bella with Miss Rachel and then Charlotte did get Bella excited to the point of orgasm. I am not sure Bella is really in an open relationship since he is clear that she is his.

findingmywayfindingmywayover 7 years ago
Struggling.....

I held off on commenting on the earlier chapters until reading your new posting.

I too love the story in principle...but agree with others when it appears he treats and is more kind and loving to Charlotte than he is of Bella - the person he is supposed to adore. It could be that we don't really understand thier relationship...it feels as if we are missing what they agreed to and what Bella's true desires are. Throughout this posting everyone highlights how Gabriel wanted someone who shared his interests and was intellegent but all we have seen is how he allows others to play with and fuck her. They meet while she was attending school and now it feels as if he has turned her into a whore- who he allows random people on a plane to fuck. Don't get me wrong- you did provide insight that this was something she wanted but knew she wouldn't do without having her boundaries pushed....but putting a glass and charging? It appears that Charlotte and the others have a life outside of being submissive which both he and Miss Racheal seem to encourage but then Bella is left home to tend to the house? It seems disconnected from how they met.

He then renames her Bella only to then call her slut, whore, pig plaything, etc..and then she is only allowed to call him My Master - even while out in public. Again, while I am being critical - it's only because I feel as if I don't know the full story - what's thier background...what's their shared interests?

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years agoAuthor
You guys are wonderful

Thank you so much for leaving comments, you guys are wonderful. This is my first story, so it is very helpful to know what you think and to be able to understand what you need to make it better.

I feel kind of bad that i have given the impression that Gabriel isn't as caring to Bella as he is to Charlotte and that he is interested in fucking everything around him, because i have tried to base him on my Master, who really is the most wonderful man i know. I guess it is easier for me to share my submissive feelings than it is to write as a Dom/me, but i will try to keep all of this in mind as i keep writing.

Unfortunately, the next chapters will be much slower to come, as i have just that three operations on my wrist and it is very painful to type. I have managed a few more pages though, and will write as much as i can.

Thanks again

~M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous