All Comments on 'Committing Revenge'

by Nikitakitty

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
aots66aots66almost 10 years ago

I really love how over the top it is, just the idea that he does the worst things he can think of with no moral hang ups is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What an asshole. Humilating people isn't going to make your little dick grow. You should use your gift for good and not revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm. . .

Why stay a virgin when there are 2 available cunts?

hornacekhornacekalmost 10 years ago
This was just awful

No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I liked how the protagonist was not the stereotypical hunk with a huge dick, and that he didn't physically transform into that after he got his powers, but the rest was just crap. We're told that his mother and sister treated him terribly, but we never see it. Plus his first idea to use his power is to humiliate both of them, and give them orders that will obviously call attention to them in public? What a waste of time.

ap2techap2techalmost 10 years ago
Did you think?

Although your story is what I think about if I had the power, you should have sat down and thought it out. Just waking up with power like that would scare most people. It takes time to control abilities thrust on you with no instructions as how to use it.

I could see revenge on his sister but not the way he did. It would be best to rethink your story and try to plot what you want to happen and how it will happen.

If there is a part two I hope it's better than part one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great start

The guy is an asshole and it is great, would love to see it get fleshed out some more at the college and at home with mom. Excited for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Honestly!?

The title intrigued me, but the story repulsed me. Please at least be creative.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Nice Start

Hope you have more. but don't you think even a kid wants mom to clean and feed him so Humiliation yes. but going to jail a bit extreme. except for the Jock's and Bullie's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very confused

Is this satire?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ummm...

Yeah in all honesty, this was terrible. And part two was worse. Please get an editor or work with a story web because i know of 2nd graders who write more coherently and cohesively than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well... It's a start

Although I have to say that I didn't enjoy it much, at least it doesn't have so many of the grammatical and spelling errors that so many other amateur Literotica writers either accidentally or deliberately put in. Just make your stories longer and get a half decent editor and you'll have a story that should be worth reading. Sorry if this comment is a bit harsh - I don't usually comment but it seems like you have some potential so I thought that I might actually take the time to write something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

thats all ?????????

PastMasterPastMasterover 2 years ago

complete and utter shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous