All Comments on 'Companion: The Uber for Sex Ch. 02'

by whatadisaster

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
Whats that crap for?

A husband who pimps his slut wife out!! Thats exciting for you??!! Idiotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We need more stories like this!

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

That’s a good story and an interesting concept. I doubt Matthew was a virgin. After all, he did refuse the condom because he knew it would decrease his sensitivity. The next part (and I sincerely hope there will be one) could go in many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

for my taste in stories. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Divorce 101

Just a sad story of a whore and a cuckhold pimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dump the story

Never mind I just realized it was an elephant dump itself.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I think........

I think that Luke should set up his own account and let Rachel film from the closet. They could make it a game to see who could earn the most. Money problems solved. Their marriage is for shit now but what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

I am enjoying your writing style - and the subject matter.

More please, either of this story or others.

ChcanyonChcanyonalmost 6 years ago
Loved the second story even more!

Excellent job describing the internal conflict of the husband. Now we really need the wife's perspective as to her thoughts during the whole thing. She is obviously a wild thing under that inexperienced cover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Paved with good intentions

"The uber of sex." A pretty titillating story idea. You could have gone the typical Lit route and had the heroine be a cash-strapped single young woman whose transactions end up being adventurous, satisfying, and guilt-, germ-, and consequence-free.

But instead you set it in the real world, in which a real husband and wife struggle to decide what is best and then have to live with the consequences. You show how sex divorced from affection is not erotic at all. But you also show how neither the husband, the wife, nor the reader can look away when it is happening. You remind us that the rules are there for a reason.

Fantasies outnumber morality tales on this site. People like their titillation frosted. But there's certainly a place for stories like this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The troll (bayernpeter) just can't help himself

Rather than simply moving on to a story he might like, he has to take the time to write some asinine comment, then turn around and post a few more anonymous ones as well. Typical of this complete and utter loser. But hey, I suppose I shouldn't be too hard on him, people with mental illness can't help themselves, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a well written fantasy

A fantasy doesn't need motivations, or even much logic. A fantasy is about the author imagining whatever it is that's a turn-on. People behave the way they do because that's what the author wants.

A good story needs to deliver more. The characters need to have motivations for their actions. Rachel wants to be kissed, the locked gazes .. the sex with Matthew is described as having a deeper connection than a job being done for money. If thatś the fantasy, fine.

However, to move this up a notch Rachel definitely has to be given motives that explains how the sex scene unfolded. Her behavior has to be hers, not the author's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great read

Please hurry with Chapter 3! :)

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 6 years ago
A great story

This is one of the best stories I have read for a long time, both episodes. The theme of a woman having sex for money is a big turn on for me. It is well written. I particularly liked the way you described her thoughts and feelings all the way through from the time she first considered selling herself, to the point where she was having an intense orgasm with her second client. I very much hope you will write more stories like this. After all their rent will be due again soon !

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Whiplash

I really like the story; one of my favorites, BUT! These stories of female transformation become formulaec in that the female is extremely reluctant and then in the span of a day or in this case a few hours become cock craving sluts. How does that happen? Just an observation. I really did like the story and the way it was written. I hope there are more chapters to come. GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Waiting on Chapter 3

tmbttdtmbttdover 5 years ago
"Becareful for what you wish for...."

I could very well have written both chapters as my first wife and I actually lived a very close experience. Others have asked for "Chapter 3" and I do to for I enjoy your vivid writing style and also because I'd like to know how Rachael and you moved on to the next chapter. How does your love for each other stand?

My ex and I continued for quite some time, even reversing roles, until one repeat customer got her pregnant/she wanted him to impregnate her, but as race was an issue, after the baby was born and put up for adoption, a significant "light" in our relationship was snuffed out. Others who experienced an unexpected pregnancy weathered that storm. How would your characters deal with that issue? Would it be a "disaster?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uber Car, Uber Eats & Uber Sex

Great story; we loved it. The second client helped the shy wife really turn into a cock loving whore. It appears she has found her true vocation and their financial problems are solved! The wording of the story had a clever way of being "wet" and "sloppy", with plenty of sound effects written into the narrative. That was very hot.

My wife said "It is a shame this is not yet legal and this app doesn't yet exist!" She would love to have passionate sex with that young man, especially if he were willing to pay her for it. We hope you have another chapter coming...this was great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
excellent story

really well written to get inside the wife's head and show her husbands thoughts too. very sexy. one of the best i've read.. ever

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Part two delivered!

It delivered just enough buildup and on eroticism. You write beautifully. Your stories are hot. I do hope you'll be back to submit more. Another five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Need much more. A lot of potential for a great story

Secretwriter25Secretwriter25over 3 years ago

Great writing style and an excellent story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is well written even if thoroughly disgusting.

4*

I don't really hate the characters but I don't really like them either and they deserve the disaster they are setting up for themselves.

Be interesting to see it continued until it's conclusion.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 3 years ago

Very good, sexy story. Wish there was a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You're good. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous