Companion: The Uber for Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew looked like he was in heaven, and he started thrusting much more rapidly, pulling his cock out, then burying it all the way in. Each thrust was met with a small gasp from Rachel, who was apparently enjoying herself -- her face was contorting with pleasure. Matthew had Rachel pinned under his body, and was letting out primal grunts, thrusting hard now, his balls slapping against the base of Rachel's pussy with each one. Rachel was moaning constantly, still gripping him like a vice, her tiny frame locked to his. "Oh Rachel!" Matthew cried. Before Rachel could respond, he once again locked lips with her, eliciting a soft "mmph!", and wrapped his arms around her -- gripping her tightly. He kept thrusting -- fast and deep, eliciting breaths and moans from Rachel each time.

Rachel wasn't a shrieker -- she was too timid for that -- but she was now moaning loud enough to put on a show for the neighbours. Matthew remained pressed over top of her. He still had her pinned; his shoulders rested on hers, his gut on her tummy, his cock buried deep inside her, thrusting away. With Rachel's legs wrapped as tightly as they were, I was sure that, at the tip of each thrust, Matthew's cock must have been buried up to her belly button. Wherever it was, she was certainly feeling it. Each thrust was met with a sharp gasp, accentuating her now-constant moans. I watched the pleasure pulse through her body as she writhed under his his considerably larger body. Her breaths were short and sharp, and her eyes remained locked with his.

As Matthew began thrusting even faster, Rachel let out a bunch of moans in short succession, and I was amazed -- he had actually brought her to an orgasm! Matthew must've noticed too, because he started gasping loudly as well. He let out a massive grunt, which Rachel seemed to feed on, matching it with a lengthy moan of her own. Matthew accelerated the rate of his thrusts once again -- I doubted he was capable of going any faster. But with his guttural grunts, and the way he was rocking his whole body into her, it became obvious he was ready to cum as well. Rachel must have sensed this, because right on cue, she started repeatedly gasping quite loudly, tightening her legs around Matthew's back, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck. Her whole body tensed and pulsated, writhed and spasmed.

Rachel started to shake, and once again rolled her eyes to the back of her head. "Unnnnh!" She squeaked repeatedly. This was too much for Matthew, and he started grunting forcefully, his cock pulsating inside my wife. He groaned, and began pumping his cum inside of her, balls twitching, his thrusts deep and rapid. Rachel remained tightly wrapped around Matthew's body, but used one of her hands to pull Matthew's face into hers, locking their lips together, pulling him into her as much as her meager strength permitted. Matthew continued thrusting forcefully, pumping his seed inside of her.

I squirmed as I saw Rachel start to overflow with cum, which had begun seeping out of her pussy. She was still gasping and breathing quickly -- in the thralls of her orgasm -- and her whole body pulsated. She arched her back, thrusting her pussy into Matthew, and pressing him even more deeply inside her, all while he kept pounding away. At last, Matthew's thrusts began to slow. She responded, continuing to moan to each of his thrusts, but now at a much reduced rate. At long last, Matthew stopped thrusting entirely, collapsing on top of her. She was breathing heavily, and emitted her distinctive purr. Matthew's cock was softening, but still firmly inside her. The two lay there for a moment in silence, breathing heavily, basking in the after glow of their orgasms.

After a short while, Matthew spoke up. "I... Thank you." He said, through laboured breaths. "That was incredible."

Rachel was still breathing heavily, and just giggled at the compliment. Matthew suddenly lifted himself off of her, removing his cock from her pussy, which caused his cum to ooze out, overflowing onto the bed sheets. Rachel looked startled, but then laughed, just accepting that the sheets would need to be cleaned. Her legs were still spread apart wide, and I had a clear view of her very used pussy, dripping with cum. Once again she looked like a porn star. Matthew seemed to be having the same thought, as I saw him stare at his handiwork with a kind of contented look on his face. Rachel finally seemed comfortable with this, and just smiled at him. "You were great too." She said. Matthew beamed.

"Could you pass the Kleenex?" Rachel asked, gesturing at the bedside table.

"Oh, of course." Matthew replied, taking a few for himself, then handing the box to my wife. Rachel took several, and began cleaning some of the cum from her pussy. Once they had finished cleaning their respecive juices off their bodies -- more or less -- Rachel went to the main room to retrieve her clothing, with Matthew in tow. Rachel grabbed her panties and started pulling them back up her body, and giggled as Matthew handed her her bra. "Here." He said. "Thanks." She said with a soft smile.

After a minute, Matthew was dressed, and Rachel led him to the door, where it was time to say farewell.

"I know you said you were only doing this for tonight, but can we do this again sometime?" Matthew asked.

Rachel blushed, but smiled. "I don't know. I have a lot to think about. But I promise if I ever do, I'll get in touch."

Matthew smiled. "Thanks. This was... Amazing. Thank you so much."

Rachel just smiled, the door now open, Matthew ready to depart. "I had a lovely time too." She reached up to give Matthew a peck on the cheek, but Matthew intercepted, and kissed her on the lips. Rachel looked surprised, but just went with it, giving him a short but tender kiss. Matthew then smiled, walk to the door, and said "good night."

"Good night." Rachel replied, shutting the door behind him.

A long silence hung in the air. I was free now to emerge from the closet, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do so. My greatest fear was that something terrible would happen to Rachel tonight, and I was relieved nothing had. But the reality of what we had just done hit me like a sack of bricks, and I knew we wouldn't fully understand the repercussions for our relationship for some time. Did we really do what had to be done, or did we just take the easy -- in one sense, at least -- way out? I wasn't sure, and I doubted very much I would sleep tonight until I figured it out. And what really were Rachel's motivations? Matthew had given her an orgasm, so she had presumably enjoyed herself. Had she wanted this all along? Had I?

My thoughts were a jumbled, confused mess, but there was no more time to sort them out. I took a deep breath, and emerged from the darkness, heading back out to join my wife.