All Comments on 'Company Girl'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Boring**

ZZZZZZZ. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total Waste

Loving wives? How? She's a self admitted office slut????? Totally sexless. I've read more exciting stories in Readers Digest. Please get some help. Either a shrink or someone that has a clue as to what an erotic story is. Shame I can only go 1 star.

1 pitiful star too many

DragonRider55

WeitzeWeitzealmost 6 years ago
OFF AND RUNNING

Can see that this is the start to what should turn into a very interesting story. A lot of behind the scenes action going on here, Stephanie learning to become a 'company girl', Gabria who is a 'company girl' and teacher or mentor, Dennis and the rest of the office who use the services of the 'company girls', etc. Chapter 2 when?

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 6 years ago
Good Start. It's a good setup for more to come

callmejack This is a great start to what I hope will be a very good read. I didn't see any glaring mistakes and commend you on that. Keep them coming

To DragonRider55 and Chitown have neither of you heard of a setup chapter? :'A self proclaimed slut' you say? 'Boring' you say? Ok there was no wham Bam Thank You Ma'am, but she did negotiate herself into the Pres. Suite saving the company money and putting the character in a position with two guys.. I must be reading a different story than you two Nay Sayers. I see you offered the author no constructive help. All you two did was bad mouth him/her. Go troll another site and tear up their stories,

It's a story. It's callmejack's story and as such he gets to tell it anyway he/she wants. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. 5 stars from me.

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@total Waste

Are you really that fucking retarded?? Seriously numb nuts, the Loving Wives category is all about "extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing and more." Those are Literotica's own description of this category. But you seem so damn stupid that you post the same comments to every story in this category. You sir, are a complete waste of human flesh.

Besides, we all know you beat the hell out of teeny peeny to these stories anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply awful

Does Lit have NO standards?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I see you were writting ...

in the first person. All I see after that is just another cuckold story. I assume (bad word) you will hubby that he either likes it or you will take everything in the divorce so he gives in and cleans you up when you come home. So much for your religious up bringing.

CupidsArcherCupidsArcheralmost 6 years ago
Building up for a great character and series..

I love how this has been structured. Looks like it's going to be a fun learning curve for the company girl when she gets done, if you will excuse the pun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story is really

Only about a selfish female character with no regard for the feelings of her husband. And with no self respect. How she hurts him means nothing to her and she will do anything to ruin his reputation. I would much rather read about how smart he really is and how he dumps her and ruins the company and the marriages of all the stupid studs involved with screwing the slut he married. He even needs to go back and ruin her parents for setting him up with her... what a wasted 10 years.. get out while you can, Peter.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 6 years ago
Commentators, have the courage of your convictions

I notice that the most critical comments are made by that famouse expert writer "Anonymous" If you have a legitimate comment , then say so, don't hide behind a stupid anonymous signature. How is anybody to take your comments seriously? This story has potential and room for growth, like a new pair of shoes It will take time to get comfortable, give it a chance. Who knows how the story will develope don't try and second guess the author's intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Company girl?

Of course not! Just a cheap whore! Another turd sent to LW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: topcattopone

So the fake name "topcattopone" makes your comment legit? You're just as anonymous as anybody here, only difference is you can't stand it when others have an opposing opinion. What does that make you? In my opinion, a dick head. Feeling guilty reading trash so you have a need to lash out at others? Get a life.

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 6 years ago
Hey Anonymous!

Whichever one of possibly thousands you are. My name is registered with Literotica as an author, if I make a comment, I make it under that name, so at least people can identify me as that writer. My beef was not what you said as such, but the way that you signed yourself. For all we know you might be a rival author who likes trashing other people's work. On the other hand you might be one of the better writers on the site, if so, let us know then we can critique your work. If you have constructive remarks to make, make them. I guess you and are not going to agree on this but Hey Ho, have good life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i don't know which is worse

The trollish cunts writing stories to bash users.

The trollish cunts bashing the trollish cunts writing troll stories.

The trollish cunts bashing anonymous posting.

The trollish cunts trolling the trollish cunts.

You're an adult, put on your big boy pants and stop being a whiny bitch.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Nice Start to Story!

This is a Good start to your story. You’ve set the background for us and we know she becomes the Company Slut. Will it be only at Conferences or back at the Homeoffice also? The small dick husband doesn’t have a chance after the Big Dog start in with her.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
i hope...

there is more to come. lots of possibilities, here.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Still another story about a wife becoming the company whore. Does anyone have anything new?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous