All Comments on 'Compromise'

by bleedingheartz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Joanne86Joanne86over 8 years ago

Fantastic story very well written with lots of twists and turns thank you for sharing this loving piece of written work, I am sure Joseph would treasure this as part of a future novel on his family.

StormXStormXover 8 years ago
Was compromise important?

Was the marriage a success because everyone compromised? Or was it because Joey understood himself and his personal boundaries and refused to bend or break. Wasn't it Joey's willingness to draw that figurative line in the sand and forcefully state, here but no further, that is the real success of their relationship?

Just a thought..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, and it was exremely well written. It was well balanced and the main character allowed himself to be moulded into certain situations, but it also allowed him to retain his identity, by refusing to cross a line which he was uncomfortable with, and which was explained as to why, within the story.

As the title of the story suggests it ended up with a compromise on the part of all the parties, which gave it a real substance. I hope this writer will be willing to submit more stories in the future, as I know I would like to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To hell with compromise

I loved the story, it was interesting and very well done. Being the perve I am I was hoping he would accept the family traditions. Yes bondage, whipping, and crazy sex with leather clad domintrixes running the show. Eventually after fatherhood, he would go on hormones to please Laura who has taken over absolute control of his life. Yes that would have been my ending of choice. Chuckling to myself, just a little more time on the wild side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that an awful outcome for Joey

After being coerced and humiliated why would he EVER agree to marry her? Seems much more likely that he would have taken his first opportunity to leave and never return. And he had many chances. While well written in places the story never convinced me that Joey really wanted or was happy with what happened to him. given his level of unhappiness I simply don't see this as a possible ending. Okay story, horrible ending. No stars. Too bad negative stars aren't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very beautiful another chapter would ruin it

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Lovely Story

I absolutely enjoyed the story. It was definitely an interesting premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
joy

oh my gosh, what a marvelous story. It was so moving! I cried over the break and shed tears of joy at the compromise. In case you were wondering I am all male no CD or TV.

This should be made into an R rated movie in my opinion. I have been a fan of lit erotica for years now and don't normally enjoy stories without sex and dirty talk. How ever this story is so well written and put together that it is by far the best and now my favorite story ever read anywhere bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Jesus Christ, that was really well written. I have to be up for work in 4 hours and I'm not even mad. It's a shame that this is your only story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

This is a well told story. The seduction into cross-dressing was nicely done, which seemed especially challenging without using arousal as a seduction factor. It was good that Joey enjoyed it more than he thought. I really liked that you took your time showing us that.

The FLR wasn't really surprising. The depth of the initial contract was a big deal, and it seemed surprising that there weren't any real hints or clues (other than a reader's imagination) for Joey to use to ease into (or away from) the fullness of the relationship. FLR doesn't require much BDSM and certainly doesn't require corporal punishment, so there was a whole lot for Joey to assimilate. I was surprised they weren't expecting his reaction after dropping it on him out of the blue.

Well done on the 3 rules for successful intimate relationships.

I only wish you would have taken your time after Joey accepted the compromise. He & Laura would have had at least a few interesting conversations about all the family traditions she was giving up for the relationship with Joey. Their wedding night would have been worth a read, I'm sure. And last and not least, Joey would definitely benefit from counseling. He has rigid and distorted ideas of control within relationships that are more rigid than necessary because of the abuse he suffered. Especially within his new family, the excessive rigidity is very likely to generate friction.

Still a good story that I enjoyed reading. Another commenter lamented this was your only story. If true, I agree it is a sadness. Your write well.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous