All Comments on 'Conditioned to be a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by iwallbt

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks!

Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bad

You're a sad little man who if you were smart you would change schools quickly and neveer see her again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ask dad what is norm

for a male to act like a girl isn't the normal way to act.you aren't acting like a male.your parents needed to have a talk with you about the way a male should act.

orallyfx8tedorallyfx8tedabout 19 years ago
Lauries new pussy slave

Why do stories about women cuckolding their men turn me on? I don't know, but they do! Laurie can make Mark do almost anything now and I for one hope she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What's the Attraction?

If he'd stand up and assert himself, this guy could really have this girl, and that's obviously what she wants and respects. He thinks that by being meek, he is pleasing her, but she obviously doesn't find that particularly exciting. The guy who has little regard for her gets the good stuff, and our "hero" gets to lick up after him but so far not to get more than an HJ. If our hero would tell her to fuck off and not come back until she wants to treat him like a man, she might come around and at least other people would know he has a backbone when word got around. Instead he apparently going to marry her as her second-rate toy as a ploy when she isn't having real sex with the men she actually desires and respects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WISH I WAS "MARKIE"

ASK THE "REAL MEN" WHO LEFT NEGITIVE COMMENTS ON YOUR STORY WHY THEY ENJOY EATING PUSSY. THEY PROBABLY DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOWING THEIR SUBMISSION TO WOMEN. WHY ARE THEY SO AFRAID TO TAKE IT FURTHER. AND FURTHER, AND FURTHER, AND FURTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Funny how some men just don't get it...

it threatens their sense of masculinity to be treated this way by a woman, which to me shows more insecurity then the character in the story..

Don't forget, it's turning HIM on to be treated like this.. there many men who are very powerful in their everyday lives, but enjoy being the submissive in their private lives.. it's a kind of balance..

I for one think it's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Strange Minds Need Cuckolding

Any whore would do this for the sick minds who need it - why marry one? Perhaps the answer is that even a whore would get sick of it after a while!

Perhaps its the degredation - the demeaning that some males crave - mistreating thier male ego - making them feel lower than human turns them on - it is a very sick thing for a woman to do and for a male to like being dehumanized and disrespected in this very depraved personal manner.

Well author, you garner two things with this story of cuckolding - a few sick readers who need pitiful disrespect and very low regard from normal people who liken this among the sickest type of FETISH - say pissing in your loved one's mouth - now there is another method of respect and love. Erotic or sensual only in a numb jaded sorid mind.

How are the scores holding up? It will get worse the longer you keep this in Loving Wives instead of in FETISH where it belongs. Then get some help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WTF People??

People ... this a story, not real life. I'm sure the author loves your advice on what he should do with his girlfriend, his insecurities, etc., etc., but it's a freakin' story. Do you like it or not, that's all that's required of you. Anyway, I thought the story was great, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hey WTF

Take a note and follow your own advice! However, this is a comment area and as you have the right to say that you like cuckolding stories - others have the right to say cuckolding is sick stuff for sick people and why this belongs in Fetish.

You can't have it both ways (you can comment and we can't?) Grow up little one - Say - you did know the straight voting is in another area?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sickos

Unlike the author and certain readers, real men don't care for these stories. The title is misnamed. It is not cockold (meaning someone else fucks the wife). Instead it is humiliation. Men that need to be humiliated are sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More please!!

Please continue with this story! You're a good writer and I just love good femdom stories, and this is shaping up to be one. I can't wait to hear of your further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
About 75% on the Peter-Meter

This series is interesting enough to watch for the 3rd installment. One minor flaw is Greg's car. In Part 1, he drives a Mustang. In Part 2, it's a Camaro.

Also, I think this story would have worked better if the cuckold hadn't been so "easy." Not all cuckold's are such wimpy wusses, but this one sure is!

Frankly, I have a hard time believing that this is a true account of the author's relationship. It's exceedingly rare in real life for beautiful women to be attracted to men who exhibit such wussy behavior.

However, whether a cuckold is motivated by arousal via submission/humiliation or by arousal via the sperm competition theory (yes, that's right, look it up and do your homework), I prefer seeing a budding cuckold struggle emotionally with the prospects of becoming a confirmed, and eventually a hard-wired cuckold. It just makes for a far more interesting story, in my opinion.

As far as all the cuckold critics here are concerned, you all must be getting SOME level of personal payoff for reading these stories. Otherwise, why waste your time reading the stories in the first place... and then even MORE time composing your cuckold-bashing comments? Are your lives so lacking that you have nothing better to do with your time? This in itself exhibits whiney and wussy behavior!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please Continue!

I loved it! Please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

This story reminds me of when I met my wife to be. Very similar circumstances and very similar events,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

Genius. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Want more!!!

What happens next? Does she make a habbit of calling him after sex for a good pussy licking?

tuba10tuba10about 15 years ago
my wife

thats just like me and my wife i have never been allowed sex with her but am allowed to watch she had a lover when we married and it was a condition that i never would have sex this was her fantasy also she wanted three children by different men whom i would bring up as my own

on our wedding night her boy friend said to me i am glad you two are married i dont have to use a condom any more need less to say he consomiated our marrage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yeah right

"Oh my God, I nearly fainted with jealousy." Yeah. Sure. Jealous of the WIFE, maybe. It was obvious with the first story and more so with the second, the hubby secretly longs to suck cum not from the whores' pussy but straight from the dick. Gay author, gay story, and should be in the gay category. As for the commenters who remark that they are in similar situations, might I say they have my pity...and my contempt (not that I'm terribly worried about offending them. Is it even possible to offended the nutless wonders, and if so, what could they possibly do other than get their panties in a bunch and cry a lot?) It's damned hard to respect those who don't respect themselves.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You need more, but good start. Please add to your story.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Sorry.

I only read this to see firsthand what a pathetic excuse for a human being the main character is. I don't buy that this is a true story. No one can be this stupid and still live.

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
I can't wait for more

Please continue

MinigalesMinigalesover 13 years ago
Perfect

You were smitten by her beauty and she was smitten by your sheer stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perverted and mindless !!

One of the worst. NO writing skills whatsoever !! Just perversion !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great beginning, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You fag fucker you should kick her in the cunt and send her bsck to greg to see if he likes his cunt with your shoe up her cunt. Then fuck in the ass, and then put your foot up her ass and send her to good old greg,y fag fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful !!

you write so well. Please keep going, I had to cum reading about Greg...thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why?

Wouldn't he just stand up and smack the shit out of her? Especially since he's a young guy and they're hormones are raging. He would have been angry to say the least. She's lucky he didn't put her in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you are one fag motherfucker,you should tie that bitch to a tree and beat her skinkie cunt until she cant piss from her cunt then shove the biggest fucken butt pluge up her ass and than send her to dush bag tit bitting boy friend, dont worry about him be cause thay stil make bats.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
FUTURE !

Did you ever say no to you wife about her behaviour ?

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Cum licking sissy boy cuckold asshole. And that 's the good things about the main character of this tale. Kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh come off it Frank.

Why are you reading and trolling it? You really have nothing better to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE CUCK DIED LAST MONTH . YES, IS WAS AIDS !

OH HAPPY DAY ! OH WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.......

AND HIS SLUT LAURIE AND GREG THE CREEP ARE IN ADVANCED STAGE TO, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF WEEKS

R.I.P(iss and shit), UNO ESTRELLA

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Less than 1 *...

Worst, if possible, than part 1...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was she still laughing? After he bitch slapped her?

ANd you dumbass! Learn that he can't be cuckold. They aren't married! Stupid story. Glad you stopped posting.

LawrenceVIIILawrenceVIIIalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Hope there is a Part 3 and more!

ReadatworkReadatworkabout 7 years ago

That's exactly how my girlfriend tricked me into eating her just used pussy. for several months I would act like I didn't know, and she would ask me if her pussy tasted good, all I could do by then was easy yes and then she would start cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
Such good erotic writing

It is a pity that this did not go on for longer. Her control is absolute and her giggling adorable. I hope that they go on to have a very happy Non- PIV marriage lasting many years,and with children,noticeably different from him. And he,highly qualified and respected in his profession enables a very good standard for their life together. It might be very difficult at times,he,having much to put up with,but,she,is so caring of him,and knows just what he needs to be TRULY HAPPY,rather than just conventionally welloff.

I do wish that authors would use their dashboard and delete rude comments from trolls. So depressing to read as one tries to get the opinion of fellow enthusiast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad

This is a story about being mentally abused in various ways.

Don't get me wrong, personally I'd be super down to watch/hear about my wife get fucked by a man. However, I'd never let someone treat me the way she treated you. You could find a respectful girl who would cuck you if you wanted but actually cares about you as a person and not just a sex toy.

IR_PornjunkieIR_Pornjunkieabout 4 years ago
hot story

I love the entire story. It's quite old but nevertheless i edged a lot while i read it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Stupid whore and cuck shit, almost as hilarious as the cuck not fantasy comments.

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzabout 3 years ago
Please continue with this story!

I loved stories like this very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That makes you hot when I talk about Kevin doesn't it? Yes I said as a fantasy but I know for sure that I'm considerably bigger than him because everyone in gym class has to take a shower at the end. If Kevin had anything on me it would be that he came from money and maby a little better in some sports than me. Mainly in basketball but I very seldom got the ball passed to me because of the coach's orders. He couldn't hardly ever hit a foul shot. I hit as many as he missed. Back to the teasing Karen my girlfriend didn't tease all of the time just once in a. I would have to admit sometimes it was stimulating one night I was aggravated at the way the coach chewed on me for making a long shot that I should have passed to Kevin. I knew the real reason for the ass chewing was because the player on the other team scored more than Kevin even if we won. When Karen said suck on them like Kevin baby do it.I sucked hard and pulled away and I knew it had to hurt a little. I got out of the car straighten up and was getting in the driver's seat and she was asking what got into me. I just said I'm through listening to all of this Kevin talk if you want to be with him tell me please because I'm done hearing his name during our lovemaking. She started crying and said that she only wanted to be with me but she thought I liked her talking about him. I'm sorry if I mis lead you to believe that I turned on by you being with someone else but I'm not. His name never came up unless it was just common talk. Yes later after he had left town and returned he did hit on Karen a couple of times until he got the message she wasn't interested. I even has a talk with him and he took me serious. To my knowledge he never bothered her again.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

100% true...............yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!

Here let me make the story short and sweet, and far better written than this fecal matter you posted.

Describes how wife conditioned her hubby to be a cuck -Pt II....made him realize he was a repressed homosexual and THAT is 100% true.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock11 months ago

So Greg traded in his Mustang for a "Camero" the second week? Super hot story, just found that funny. It's Camaro btw.

pause88pause889 months ago

A different way to look at it is that she was cheating on her boyfriend Greg with you and that we was the actual cuckold.

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf3 months ago

Very hot. The description of Laurie feathering his cock was really good. Hope you write more.

hotbiandready66hotbiandready662 months ago

More More tell us about it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous