All Comments on 'Confession Pt. 01'

by OhioCurious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
me too

It feel's like you have been in my mind. Exactly the same fantasy and dilemma.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 9 years ago
Not any more,,

Used to be me, Finally came in my hand and ate it quite a few years ago,,, Now, I never waste a load! Yummy and sexy as hell! No, nothing with the wife, but have a friend I've blown frequently,,, unfortunately he moved too far away to be a regular thing anymore. Sigh... Like you, I have no romantic interest in men, just their cocks and delicious cum! Getting hard writing about it,,, I really need to find a new friend to blow soon,,,

Anyway, just do it, lick up that hot cum from your hand soon as you shoot it,,, or,,, ;-) I'd be happy to have it,,, ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tasty treat

Yes it is a strong need that I've lived with for many years as well. Never have gone for my own, but surely do enjoy eating the cum of another guy out of pussy. My first wife and three ex-girl friends liked when I did it with them, and I LOVED doing it. My current wife let it happen a few times, but she's not liking the idea anymore.

I wish you success, it is a fulfilling hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're not alone

I too am mesmerised by the sight of a nice hard cock and the thought of having his cum rubbed into my face afterwards. ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Have you been reading my mind?

You are not alone my friend. My fantasies are the same. Nothing at all turns me on about a man, except that I want his cock and cum down my throat. One of my biggest fantasies would be for a woman to force me to suck her man's cock while she watches and plays with herself.

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
hard cock

The sight of hard cocks makes me desire to hold, suck and ya, take the blow in mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did I write this?

This sounds exactly like my story... I gotta find your part 2!

DragjeepDragjeepalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

I can't wait to read part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok this is super nasty but...

This is one way I have delt with the same problem. The next time you jerk off, do it with a condom on. You can probably see where this is going but I'll spell it out for some of the slower pervs out there. Dump the biggest creamiest load you can into a condom. Hide it somewhere in a position that it won't spill. Go on about your day. Wake the next day horny and with your lust for cum renewed. Put the condom into a glass of hot water to freshen the cum. Let the open end hang over the top of the glass so as not to spill. Now get into fantasy mode. Get on your knees. Suck a dildo. Use your imagination. When you are ready find a way to hang the condom above you and get something to cut the condom with. Fingernail clippers work the best. It's going to cum quick so get your mouth open and into position. Clip a small incision at the very tip of the hanging condom. Enjoy my little cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same here..

For the past year or so, Ive been obssesed with the thought of eating my cum out of my wife's pussy. But everytime after I blow, I lose interest.

I will lick my pre-cum, no problem. Have even gone so far as cumming in my hand and bringing it up to my mouth, then I just chicken out. Maybe I just need to be forced to do it.

Have also recently been fantasizing about sucking a nice hard cock. Not sure where thats coming from, as Ive never even seen another real life hard dick, but the fantasy is there. Dont see me acting on it, but a female friend has hinted at inviting me for a 3some with her BF, so who knows.

Glad to hear Im not the only straight guy thinking about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cum fantasy

As I near completion I too envision her lifting off my cock, grabbing my hair and moaning as she slides her wetness all over my face. Yet, every time I cum, she gets up and my fantasy brews....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ice cube trays

I had a similar issue in the past... you can always unload into an ice cube tray, this way the cum goes straight in the freezer for the next wank. Once you’re horny enough get that cum cube and suck on it while edging yourself until it’s fully melted and you’ve swallowed your whole load. The flavour keeps and as it can take a while for the cube to melt in your mouth the flavour seems to stay and can be savoured longer.

I’ve also shoved a few cummy ice cubes up my ass so when I get my dildo out ten mins later my ass is pre lubed with my own cum, fuck yourself with the dildo then pull it out and suck it... do it before cumming, not only do you get ass to mouth but a cummy cock too, just like if a guy has made you sick his dick clean after banging your ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had the same problem and found the perfect solution: ruined orgasms! Yes, that’s a thing, Google it. You basically jerk off and at the last second you stop touching your cock. If you do this right you will cum without getting and orgasm and you will stay horny and without the thoughts of regret. Once you practice this to the point where you feel comfortable doing it, cum in a shot glass and drink up my friend! It works every time for me now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story and fantasy. After many failed efforts to eat my cum, including times when my wife reluctantly tried to help me eat it from her hand after jacking me off, (but I'd turn my face away and refuse to eat it), she began to tell me what Id refer to as bi curious stories. One led me to actually eat most of a load by licking it off her pussy as she straddled over my face. The lead up was her telling me a story where I'm at a party with a group of men and women. I'm on my hands and knees sucking two cocks while another guy is fucking my asshole while she watches and directs me. The clincher was my interactive narrative in which I got her to say that she really would like to see me eat my own cum like I keep talking about. I'm really turned on when she gets on her back and helps me cum on her pussy. She immediately gets over my mouth and lowers herself on my tongue and says that she knows for sure now that I've eaten my cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous