All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 01'

by UpstaterNY

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another Original from UpstaterNY

What crap. I guess the only good thing about his stories is they all recieve shit ratings. His average is about 3.5. It seems that most readers have the same feeling about his stories, THEY SUCK.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
It is pretty bad

I am not a huge lover of these cuckold stories as they usually seem so far off the wall but this one has nothing going for it at all

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
I can't believe it

This guy keeps writing really bad stories. He has to be doing this on purpose. I don't like cuckold stories to begin with but this author takes them to a new low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why?

Why the hell do you assholes read stories and authors you don't like? Are you so hard up for something to do that you read stuff you hate? Try pounding your head against a wall, at least it feels good when you stop. It will also feel good if you stop reading loving wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
If you don't like cuckold stories...

...why are you bothering to read a story titled "Confessions of a Cuckold"????

doer19doer19almost 20 years ago
Where do we go from here?

I like where your story is going. Keep writing.

As for some of the snide remarks some make about stories like this, when the head line banner tells them the story line are they just like little boys peeking in trying to see what some men enjoy? Some of us like all sorts of sex.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Correction

By the way I didnt say I didnt like cuckold stories. Some are very sexy and hot. The whole idea of a husband being somewhat submissive to his wifes sexuality can be a turn on.

What I meant was that some stories go way to far, like the husband that now lives in the basement while wife and lover live in the rest of the home. And hubby of course supports both and any kids he happens to make with her type story. Thats when I stop because they go from sexy to plain old stupid.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
meh.. not bad

I think I like to just read the comments on these stories. Good for a laugh.

shaved4ushaved4ualmost 20 years ago
Awesome!

I love the story. I can't wait for you to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You Are On the Right Track For A Series

Congratulations. This is a very promising start for a exceptional series of erotic tales. You have definitely got the right tone and feel for a delicious relationship. We can only hope that you will stay with it and expand on this series as time permits. Great quality in your writing. You stay very true to your theme and appear believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
YES!!

Love cuckold stories, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story

I disagree with the negative comments and I've read volumes of erotica. I found the story to be exciting so far, and I'm eager to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Me Too !!!

I can't wait to read part 2. My wife has cuckholded me and I couldn't be happier. She has progressed to where she makes me wear panties and bras and dressed. She makes me dress as a french maid to entertain her and her boyfriends, and sometimes her girlfriends. I know a lot of people are turned off by cuckhold husbands but for me and my wife it works. So i loved your story. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Echhh

Pretty sick and demoralizing stuff. Don't quit your day job...unless it's giving blow jobs to fags in san fran, in which case you're well suited! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did you find your place?

When you know who you are and where you stand life it is a lot more satisfiying and smoother. You get comfrontable knowing where you fit in. Cum eating pussy, Cuckold, Cock sucker, Ect... I would enjoy it and see that she has many sutures to keep her happy and you will be happy doing what you must do. Admit to yourself what you are (cuckold)and enjoy life:)

CK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Hot,Hot,extra Hot

I love this story.from FE58Cuck, wont to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mike

I plan to seduce my my rabbis wife!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Author

Author has great name for cuck author. The only thing better would be NorCalAl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. I've been a cuckold for a long time. Mostly I stay in another room. Sometimes she calls me in to clean her up. Sometimes I swallow the guys load. It depends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice beginning! This sounds realistic, as if it might actually have happened this way. I can’t wait to read the next chapters, as I, too, am a cuckold. At first, I, also, was filled with self-loathing after cumming. But once you confess to your wife and she truly joins in, allowing you to submit to her, as she did here, you are in free-fall, and you no longer feel guilty or perverse, but allow yourself to revel in your cuckold humiliation and degradation. I am a large football player with a petite wife, and her way of testing me was to submit to a harsh spanking for my “naughty desires”. All I can say is that my seven inches had never been harder than while she was thrashing my ass!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My heart was pounding at the end. Lucky man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous