All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 02'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44about 8 years ago
The mailgirls

I have read the other stories, and happy I found your new story on the sugject. Enjoying it very much and will continue to look for the new chapters.

Plan to read all your other entries as I don't believe I have read them before.

Good writing.

Take care

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm glad you're back.

I'm glad you're back,I've read all your stories, your an excellent writer.

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago
can't wait for the rest

superb ?

I didn't read the other mailgirl stories but I love how yours is really embedded into reality, while reading it, it made me think it could be possible which ... is something xD.

hope you'll make like 6+ chapters xD

thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Looking forward to reading more. Very well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
four stars

Great Beginning. The author put a lot of thought in the details of the transition into becoming a Mailgirl and told it well with out letting it becoming bogged down in details and becoming boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...