All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 04'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 8 years ago
Delightful.....

Great easy pace.... what happens "here" when a mail girl is late?? Mariko took all her mail girls' punishments on her feet, but I can't see Kelly or Danika doing that ..... I would love to see these three "punished" somehow by Barbara.... I bet the added threat of a red, bare bottom would keep all three hopping!! Interesting plot development which leaves the readers (me!) thirsting for more!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
The quality is remaining good.

And the story is progressing well.

Still enjoying it.

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 7 years ago
What about Mailboys?

To make things more equal, I would think of having also mail-boys. I wonder if you had this in mind?

I do enjoy the story so far.

bigtasty101bigtasty101about 3 years ago

I think the subservient part in America is too far. Plus colleagues shouldn't be allowed pics or films with them in.

Also what does the company do when it's that time of the month. I think Barbara should have to cover for them doing the same job.

DevineSexyTimesDevineSexyTimesabout 2 years ago

Naked mailgirls very nice and everything but I'm deeply in love with Thomas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1204 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...