Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 04

Story Info
A nude delivery girl tells her story.
8.8k words
4.72
31.9k
26

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,204 Followers

AWAKENINGS

It had been over six weeks since beginning my new life as a mailgirl and I was already seeing changes in my body as I examined it in my bedroom mirror. It was becoming an athlete's body - toned and fit, built for movement. This had become part of my morning ritual, examining my nude body from every angle. It was my work uniform after all and I wanted to make sure it looked its best. I'd used to do the same thing back in the days when I'd dressed for work, checking my outfit in the mirror before leaving for the day. This is no different, I told myself, although I knew that it was. I'd never felt the same sense of nervous excitement and anticipation in those days when checking out what others would be seeing at work. Even after six weeks those feelings hadn't diminished.

I always arrived at work by seven each morning, Monday through Friday, and was on duty as a mailgirl from eight until six. Barbara often asked one of us to stay late and serve drinks to executives in the tenth floor lounge as they unwound from the day and I always volunteered. I didn't mind it since it gave me an excuse to remain naked and I soon discovered that what Mariko had said was true: a mailgirl is seen by all yet remains invisible. These execs openly discussed their work without any thought as to what I might hear. I was just a lowly mailgirl after all, and I soon knew things about current projects and future plans for the company that few others below the ninth floor knew.

Barbara also started asking one of us to come in for a few hours on Saturday and I volunteered for that as well. I worked long days, came home tired, and went to bed early. The next day I always woke up reinvigorated, anxious to get back to work.

I'd stopped wearing clothes in my apartment about a month ago. The more time I spent out of them the more constrictive they felt when I put them on. Many days the only time I wore anything at all was on the commute to and from work, and even then I wore the bare minimum. After spending time each day for a couple of weeks deciding what to wear to work I realized that was silly, so I just started wearing a simple cotton dress held up by a couple of thin straps and just long enough to keep me legal. I wore nothing beneath it. I'd even stopped wearing shoes for the commute and remained barefoot throughout the day. I was reverting to a simpler, more primitive state, and despite the subservient nature of my job there's a kind of freedom in that.

The only exception was on Fridays. That was the day each week that Kelly and I went out for drinks after work to blow off steam so I always dressed up on that day. I really needed that interaction with her because otherwise my social life was non-existent.

A couple of weeks after starting as a mailgirl I was invited to a party by my friends from work and it'd been awful. They all knew I was a mailgirl, although none of them had seen me naked yet since they all worked in another part of the DDE complex. The night had been awkward and uncomfortable. My best friend Stephanie barely spoke to me and when she finally did it was to go on a harangue about how I was helping put the cause of women's rights back a century. My other friends either tiptoed around the subject of my new job or made lewd and suggestive comments about it. By the time I left that night I vowed never to do it again and I hadn't been invited back out with them anyway.

So my Friday nights with Kelly were important to me; important to both of us really. Her relationship with her boyfriend was on the rocks because of the job and she was too embarrassed about being a mailgirl to even want to see her old friends, so I was her crying shoulder.

Kelly was struggling with being a mailgirl. It wasn't the nudity, which she actually kind of enjoyed, or the physical demands of the job. What rankled her was being treated as an inferior by people who often lacked her education, intelligence, and work ethic. She hated that she couldn't interact with the other tower employees as an equal and had to bow and scrape before everyone in the building. And she really hated Barbara who came down hard on Kelly every time she tried to deviate from her script as a lowly naked servant girl.

As for me, I was thriving as a mailgirl. It was such an incredible feeling taking off my dress in the locker room each morning knowing I'd be spending the day working naked in a building filled with well-dressed people. What made it even more of a turn on was the fact that I had virtually no choice in the matter. I knew now that I had a submissive streak a mile wide and everything that Kelly hated about the job - the forced servitude, the kneeling, the loss of autonomy - were all things that excited me. I don't know where this desire to be controlled and put on display for all to see came from but it now felt like it had been hardwired into my system all along. It had simply taken Barbara to flip the switch and activate it.

I'd also come to believe there was an artistic aspect to what we were doing that went beyond just sexual titillation. There's beauty in the nude female form in motion and I'd begun to think of our movement through the building as a kind of performance art. Maybe that's just a lie I told myself to feel better about what I was doing, but every time I saw Kelly pass by on her way somewhere I was struck by the fleeting beauty she brought to an otherwise prosaic work environment. I sometimes wished that I could leave my body and see myself through others' eyes as I provided those same brief glimpses of feminine allure. I frequently thought of the grace that Mariko brought to every aspect of her job and I sought to emulate that.

I even liked the demanding physical aspects of the job. After a slow start, and a lot of browbeating by Barbara to get them to use us, most people in the tower had finally come around to the idea of using mailgirls for the majority of their interdepartmental communications and deliveries. With just two of us serving the entire building Kelly and I were kept busy these days. After a great deal of tweaking our deadlines had been adjusted to the point where we were kept moving at a brisk pace but without having to kill ourselves trying to meet them. After a lot of sore muscles early on my body now felt like a finely tuned machine and I seldom failed to meet a deadline.

It was almost time to leave for work so I reluctantly pulled my dress on. I longed to leave it behind, to leave the apartment without it. I thought often about what it would feel like to live my life without any access to clothes at all, to be balanced constantly on the precipice of humiliation without a lifeline. Even more, I longed for someone to force me to do it since I knew I couldn't do it on my own. What both excited and frightened me was that I did know someone with the power to make me do it. Someone who had already taken a normal girl and had laid her bare before both her fellow workers and herself, forcing her to discover things about herself she'd never known before.

Barbara had the power to make me do that if she desired. That and much more.

ANNA

It had been a busy morning and I was finally getting a break between runs. I was kneeling on a fifth floor mat when she walked up and knelt down in front of me. I looked up and found myself staring into the face of a pretty teenage girl. I'd seen her around the building but I didn't know who she was or what she did here.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't need to call me ma'am," she said. "I'm just an intern."

"Yes ma'am, but that still makes you my superior."

"Oh...," she said, her voice trailing off as she thought about that. "I guess I'd still rather you not call me ma'am. I won't tell anyone. My name is Anna."

"Okay Anna," I said. "My name is Danica. What can I do for you?"

"I was hoping I could talk to you for a minute. If you have time that is."

"Sure. As long as I'm not called out on a delivery."

Anna smiled. "Thanks." She paused for a moment as if trying to compose her thoughts. "Um, I've seen you around and watched you deliver things and, um....well I think you're very pretty!"

"Thank you," I smiled.

Anna looked around nervously before continuing. "So anyway I was wondering if I could, um..." Her voice trailed off again and she took a deep breath. "I was hoping maybe I could get a job doing what you're doing if they're hiring. Could you help me?"

I admit that I was a little stunned when I heard this. "You mean as a mailgirl?"

Anna nodded her head. "Yes!"

The girl was definitely pretty enough and looked like she had a very nice figure, but she was so young looking. "How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"I'm eighteen. I just graduated from high school."

"And you say you're an intern? Is it just for the summer?"

Anna nodded. "Yes. My mom knows a woman who works here and she helped get me a summer internship."

"And then what? Are you planning on going to college in the fall?"

"I was," she said, "but when I saw what you and the other girl were doing I thought that looked really fun and exciting and that maybe I could do that for awhile instead and make some money."

This girl was super cute but had a quiet and shy demeanor about her. She didn't seem like the Girls Gone Wild type. "You know you have to do this job naked, right?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Anna, have you ever done anything like this before? Getting naked in front of other people, I mean?"

She shook her head. "Oh no, I've never done anything like that. I've never really done anything weird or crazy before."

"It's very difficult and nerve-wracking, especially at first. How do you know you can do it?"

"I don't really," she said. "Did you ever do anything like this before you started?"

"No," I admitted. "Let's just say I had a lot of motivation to do it though. I still don't understand why you want to do this."

"I don't know. It just seems like it would be exciting. Is it? Is it exciting?"

"It is for me," I admitted, "but it would be humiliating for a lot of people." I thought about what she'd said about her mother helping her get this internship. "Do you still live at home, Anna?"

"Yes, I live with my mom. My parents are divorced."

"And what would she think about it if you became a mailgirl?"

Anna looked down at the floor. "She'd hate it."

I thought about my mom and the first conversation we had over the phone after she'd found out that I'd become a naked delivery girl. Let's just say that it hadn't gone well. We'd had many conversations since then and we both avoided talking about my job, but I could still hear the disappointment in her voice whenever I talked to her. As I looked at Anna she seemed so sweet and innocent that I just felt a strong urge to protect her.

"I really don't think this is a good idea, Anna, and I don't think they're hiring mailgirls right now anyway. Go to college and get your degree." Just then an alert came over my watch. It was a pickup on the seventh floor. I rose to my feet and Anna did as well. "I have to go," I said.

Anna grasped me by the hand. "Can you at least give me the name of someone to talk to, Danica? Please?"

I thought about it for a moment. She's old enough to make her own decisions, I told myself. "Talk to Barbara Anderson on the ninth floor," I said, then left her as I headed for the stairwell.

It continued to be a busy workday but my mind kept returning to Anna. I kept second guessing myself about whether or not I should have given her Barbara's name. She would've found it out on her own sooner or later I reasoned, but it was still bothering me. I also wondered if I should have done more to discourage her, but I really hadn't had much time with her. I should've at least told her not to sign anything without talking to me first. I resolved to talk with Anna some more the next time I saw her even if it meant missing a delivery deadline. I continued my runs through the building without seeing her though.

Not long after my lunch break a pickup order popped up on my smart watch. It came from Barbara's office. I made the now familiar hike up to the ninth floor and when I entered her office I was shocked to see Anna kneeling on the floor completely nude. Anna looked up at me briefly with a terrified look on her face and then back down to the floor.

Oh my God, I thought, I should've kept my mouth shut. I should never have let Anna come here.

"I understand that you and Anna have met already," Barbara said to me.

"Yes, ma'am."

"She's interested in becoming a mailgirl and I thought I'd ask your opinion since I understand you sent her to me."

"I tried to talk her out of it, ma'am. I told her I didn't think we were hiring right now."

"We're not, but she already works here as an intern and has asked to continue her internship as a mailgirl. After that, if she does well, she'd be in line to be offered the job full time."

"She's too young, ma'am," I protested.

"She's eighteen," Barbara said. "She's of legal age."

"Oh, c'mon Barbara," I replied sharply, dropping my subservient demeanor. "Look at her. She looks scared to death!" I expected an immediate rebuke from Barbara but she just looked at me intently, carefully studying my face.

"Why don't we ask Anna?" she said finally as she turned her attention to the girl on the floor. "Do you really want to do this, Anna?

"Oh yes, please!" she replied anxiously. Then she turned to me with pleading eyes. "Please let me do this Danica!"

"Why?" I asked. "Why is it so important to you?"

"It just is."

"I'll tell you what, Danica," Barbara said, "we'll have her follow you around for the rest of the afternoon and then let her decide after that if she really wants to do this."

"Can't we at least let her wear clothes?"

"What would be the point of that? Delivering packages isn't the difficult part of the job. Her clothes will be here if at any point she wants to come back and put them on."

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders resignedly. "Yes, ma'am,"

"Great!" Barbara said. "I even have a delivery for you two." She picked up a manilla envelope that was lying on her desk and handed it to me, then punched the delivery address into her phone. My watch came to life. It was a delivery to the fifth floor.

"Come with me, Anna," I said.

Anna leapt to her feet and followed me out the door.

CHAOS

Anna followed me down the stairs and through the fifth floor door. I stopped for a moment and turned to look at her. She had placed her left arm across her breasts and her right hand was covering her pussy. "You need to keep your hands at your sides, Anna," I told her. "If you're going to do this then you then you need to do it right." Anna obeyed and I got a good look at her nude body.

She really had a lovely figure with b-cup sized breasts highlighted by puffy nipples and a smooth, firm rear. I was a little surprised to see she was about my height with long, shapely legs. I guess I'd imagined she was smaller and more petite as she knelt in front of me this morning. And I was very surprised to see that her pubic area was shaved bare. Anna had a woman's body, it was her face that made her look so young. She had long brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back, blue eyes, a cute upturned nose, and a shy smile. It was a sweet, girl-next-door face and she wore no makeup. She didn't need it. Anna was a natural beauty.

"C'mon," I told her and we began making our way down the corridor. I'd gotten used to the stares by now but Anna was experiencing this for the first time. "Oh my god," I heard her say quietly as she followed behind me.

My watch flashed green as I entered the destination office and a female receptionist looked up disapprovingly at me. "I have a delivery, ma'am," I said as I handed the envelope to her. She glanced at it briefly then looked startled to see Anna approaching the desk.

"Aren't you an intern?" she asked. Anna nodded. "Oh honey, don't tell me you're going to start doing this too?"

"Yes ma'am." Anna replied.

The woman shook her head and then gave me a nasty look as if I was the one making her do it. "I have nothing for you," she said and waved us out.

"Thank you ma'am," I said, then took Anna by the hand and led her out of the office.

"Thank you ma'am," Anna repeated as we exited.

Since we had no current pickup order I led her to the fifth floor Mailgirls mat and we both knelt down. It was only after we got there that I realized that this was the same mat on the same floor where I'd first met her this morning. We were getting some shocked stares from the people around us. "Is this the floor you work on?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"So you know these people here then?"

"I know their faces," she said. "I don't know all of them by name." She was breathing heavily and I didn't know if it was from exertion or if it was from fear or excitement or panic. Maybe it was all of the above. I wondered again what was driving her to do this.

We were there for maybe two minutes before a plump, middle-aged woman came striding up to us. "Anna!" she said loudly. "What in the hell are you doing?"

"Mrs. Davis! I...um, I'm going to be a mailgirl," she said nervously.

"You are not! Your mother will kill me!" I assumed this was the mother's friend who had helped Anna get the internship. "Does she know about this?" the woman asked. Anna shook her head. "Then get your clothes back on. I'm taking you home."

"No! I'm going to be a mailgirl!"

The woman glared at Anna and then at me. "I'm going to call your mom," she said as she turned and walked away.

By now all work around us had come to a complete halt as everyone watched the exchange. I was on the receiving end of a lot of nasty looks as if I had lured a child away from her mother with promises of candy. "Anna, let's go back to Barbara's office and get your clothes," I pleaded. "You can do this another day after you talk to your mom."

"No," she said. "I have to do this now!" I sighed in exasperation. This girl was as stubborn as she was cute. Thankfully an alert came across my watch just then for a pickup on the seventh floor. I grabbed Anna by the hand and dragged her off the mat, eager to get out of the area.

It was about an hour later as we were heading toward a pickup on the sixth floor that I spotted the plump Mrs. Davis striding down the corridor towards us with an equally plump red-faced woman in tow. "Mom!" Anna gasped as she tried to hide behind me.

Oh shit, I thought. I had no interest in getting involved in this family drama. "Hold on a second..." I started to say just as Anna's mom landed a sucker punch to my gut.

"Get the fuck out of my way you little slut," she hissed as I went down gasping for breath. "You're getting out of here now!" she shouted at Anna as she grabbed her by the wrist. When Anna resisted she slapped her hard in the face.

By the time I was able to catch my breath Anna's mom had dragged her halfway down the corridor and my Scottish blood was in full boil. I ran after her, jumped on her back, and took her down in a choke hold.

What had started out as just another day in the life of a mailgirl had suddenly erupted into chaos!

BOUND

The tower's security office is located in the building's basement not far from our makeshift Mailgirls locker room and that's where Anna and I found ourselves when Barbara swept into the room. "It wasn't our fault...," I started to say to her.

"Shut up!" Barbara interrupted. Then she turned to one of the security guards. "I want to see the security tape."

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," he said and led her into a room full of security monitors. Behind the closed door of another room I heard Anna's mom screaming at the head of security about lawsuits and police brutality.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,204 Followers