Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I sat naked on the cold metal bench with our hands bound by plastic ties behind our backs as a room full of security people stared at us. Normally the tower only had two or three security people on duty but apparently every security guard in the complex felt the need to show up after hearing that a couple of mailgirls had gotten into a donnybrook.

About fifteen minutes later Barbara emerged from the monitor room and walked through the crowd towards us. "Yes, these definitely look like dangerous criminals," she said acerbically. "I'm so glad you're all here to keep them from escaping." The security people looked at each other sheepishly but no one left.

Barbara stood over us and focused her attention on Anna. "So I'm guessing that you have serious Mommy issues at home and are using our Mailgirls program as a desperate act of rebellion, am I right?"

"Yes, ma'am," Anna replied quietly keeping her eyes glued to the floor. "Something like that."

Barbara was silent for a moment. "Okay, if you were any less adorable I might have a problem with that. You're going to be an absolute hit as a mailgirl, though, if you decide to continue. Are you?"

"Yes ma'am. I want to."

"Good," Barbara replied, then turned to the nearest security guard. "Go get Psycho-mommy and escort her from the building."

As Anna's mom was led out she spat at Barbara. "I'm going to sue the hell out of you and this company. My name will be on the building before I'm through!"

"Yeah?" Barbara replied. "Good luck with that."

The plump Mrs. Davis was still with Anna's mom and was about to leave when Barbara stopped her and looked at her company ID badge. "Are you the one who brought this crazy bitch here to disrupt our work day?"

The woman glowered at Barbara. "You bet I did. What you're doing with these girls is wrong."

"You're fired then."

The woman's face turned red. "You're not my boss! You can't fire me!"

"Wanna bet?" Barbara replied calmly. "Escort her out of the building too."

After the two of them were hauled out she turned her attention back to Anna. "Do you have a place to stay tonight?" Anna shook her head.

"Any money?"

"No ma'am."

"A car? Do you even drive?"

Anna shook her head. "My mom drives me to and from work."

Barbara sighed. "Well then I guess you'll need to stay with Danica for awhile."

"With me?" I asked. "Why?"

"You're the one who found this stray. She's yours to take care of now."

I was about to protest when I turned and saw the silent pleading coming from those blue eyes and that angelic face.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good," Barbara replied. "I'll have someone bring Anna's clothes down to the locker room. Get dressed and get the hell out of here, both of you. I'm going to let Kelly go too. It'll take me the rest of the afternoon to smooth things out on the tenth floor so I don't need any more mailgirl problems today. Be back here at seven tomorrow morning." She turned and headed toward the door.

"Cut them loose," she said to the security people as she swept out of the room.

ANNA'S STORY

I awoke early the next morning and padded into the living room to check on Anna. Although I'd stayed dressed last night after bringing her back to the apartment I was nude now. She was sleeping on the couch, curled up under a blanket that rose and fell in rhythm with her breathing. As I watched her sleep she looked so sweet and innocent, almost childlike. Maybe it was my mothering instincts kicking in but I suddenly felt an overwhelming desire to protect her from the world. I kneeled down on the carpet next to her being careful not to disturb her.

On the drive home from DDE yesterday her mom kept trying to call her cellphone until Anna opened the car window and threw it out. She'd arrived here at my apartment with literally nothing but the clothes on her back. I cooked up some dinner and tried to talk to her but her shyness and reluctance to talk about herself made it difficult. It wasn't until I decided to unwind with a glass of wine and offered her some that she started to relax and loosen up. Even then it took most of the evening and a full bottle of wine to learn her story in bits and pieces.

Anna had an older sister who had tragically died of leukemia at a young age and this had been devastating for her entire family. Her mother had taken it especially hard and what had previously been social drinking turned into heavy drinking. The loss of the child and her drinking soon led to the breakup of her marriage. Anna's father moved across the country and out of her life leaving her alone with her mother.

Her mother compensated for the loss of her daughter and husband by becoming overprotective of Anna to the point of being smothering. She drove her to and from school each day and wouldn't let her go out with friends or on dates when she got older. Over time her alcoholism worsened and this led to increasing physical and psychological abuse of Anna.

Anna had hoped that her eighteenth birthday and her internship at DDE would allow her to begin gaining some freedom, but her mother insisted on driving her to and from work and that she attend a local college in the fall so Anna could live at home. She intended to continue exerting control over Anna's life.

I admit I began to feel guilty about offering the girl the wine after hearing about her mom's drinking problems since I knew that genetics can play a role in alcohol abuse. I promised myself I'd be careful about drinking here in the future as long as she was staying with me.

I also started thinking about my own upbringing. Like Anna, I was an only child raised by a single mom and without a father in my life. That's where the similarities ended though. My mom's job as a night nurse meant she slept much of the day leaving me to fend for myself most of the time. She'd always been loving and supportive but had exerted little parental control over me, allowing me to come and go as I pleased. I thought about Anna trying to escape from a domineering mother while I often fantasized these days about surrendering control to a dominant person. I wondered if the lack of parental supervision as a child played a role in those fantasies.

At one point I told Anna that I was kind of surprised that she shaved her pubic area. She blushed heavily when I mentioned that, but I finally got the story out of her.

When Anna first got to DDE she knew nothing about the Mailgirls program so was shocked the first time she saw me go by completely naked on my way on a delivery run. After awhile she became fascinated with Kelly and me and couldn't take her eyes off of us whenever we were around. We were so beautiful and seemed so courageous and free of normal societal constraints that she began fantasizing about what it would be like to be a mailgirl.

At home Anna would lock herself in her bedroom, take off all of her clothes, and practice the standing and kneeling positions in the mirror that she saw us doing at work. At night when her mom went out to the bars, which was almost every night, she would walk naked from room to room through the house imagining she was making deliveries in a busy office building. And since Kelly and I were both shaved, Anna decided that she needed to shave her pussy too. Not only did she want to emulate us, but it was a secret that she could keep from her mother which gave her a rare feeling of independence.

And since she knew her mother would hate it and would never ever allow it, becoming a mailgirl also represented a sort of declaration of independence in Anna's mind. It had taken her over a week to work up the courage to come talk to me, but once she did she felt like there was no turning back or the opportunity would be lost forever. Even though I'd tried to discourage her, she'd marched up to Barbara's office and practically begged her to be given a chance to become a mailgirl. She even offered to continue her internship and work for nothing. I doubt it had required much arm twisting to get Barbara to agree to that once she'd seen Anna. Barbara had her sign the nudity waiver, strip out of her clothes, and kneel on the carpet. That's how I found her after being called up to the office.

After hearing all of this I decided that being a mailgirl was the absolute last thing that Anna needed. I tried telling her that Kelly and I were anything but free and that by working for Barbara she was simply escaping one dominating woman and surrendering control to another. I promised her that now that she was away from her mother I'd help her find a real job. Anna didn't want to hear any of it. She wanted to be a mailgirl. If there's one thing I'd learned about her it's that she had a stubborn streak when her mind was made up about something.

Another thing I noticed is that through all of the chaotic events of the day she had never cried. Not a single tear. I had no idea if this was because she had an inner strength that belied her looks or if the abuses she'd suffered had led her to wall off her emotions. What I did know was that she was a damaged girl who was my responsibility now, at least for the time being.

I looked up at the clock on the wall. It was time to get ready for work. I reached over and gently shook Anna awake. When she opened her eyes and gave me a shy, sleepy smile my heart melted.

By the time we got to the mailgirls locker room Kelly was already undressed and getting ready to get into the shower. She looked curiously at Anna but gave me a big smile. "Here she is ladies and gentlemen, the UFC bantamweight champion of the world!"

I laughed and introduced her to Anna. "She's going to be a mailgirl."

"Well congratulations then," Kelly replied. "I guess." Then she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me away from Anna to a corner of the room. "Jesus, is Barbara trolling the playgrounds for recruits now?" she said to me in a low voice.

"Anna came to her," I replied. "It's a long story and I'll tell you about it later, but she's a sweet girl and we need to help her out as best we can."

"Okay," Kelly said. "Speaking of stories, what the hell happened yesterday?"

"You don't know?"

"All I know is that you went all Ronda Rousey on some woman. The whole building was buzzing about it. A lot of people were saying this would be the end of the Mailgirls program and then Barbara sent me home."

"Don't get your hopes up. Barbara seemed pretty confident she could smooth things out on the tenth floor."

"That figures. Sometimes I wonder if she's the one who really runs this company." I have to admit the same thought had crossed my mind once or twice. "So who was this woman you attacked anyway?" Kelly asked.

"Anna's mom."

Kelly laughed. "I guess it is a long story then."

"I'll tell you all about it later, Kelly. I promise."

I returned to Anna who had remained quietly standing where I left her. "Get undressed," I said to her. "We'll have to share a locker." Anna was wearing a pair of jeans and a blouse I'd given her this morning. It turned out we were nearly the same size so I wouldn't need to buy her any clothes for now since I had a closet full of them that I barely wore anyway.

Kelly was already in the shower when we got there so Anna and I had to share the other shower head. This temporary locker room had only been designed for two mailgirls.

After soaping ourselves and shampooing our hair I gave Anna an extra razor and some shaving gel. "We have to shave our body hair every morning," I told her. Anna's eyes grew wide.

"Even there?" she said pointing down to Kelly who was sitting on the floor beneath her shower head with her legs spread wide and shaving her pussy.

"I'm afraid so. In fact you'll eventually be shaving in front of a two way mirror with an audience behind it," I told her, trying once again to discourage her from wanting to be a mailgirl. It didn't deter her though.

After we'd finished and had begun toweling off we found Barbara standing next to our locker waiting for us. "I brought a watch down for Anna and synced it to yours," she said to me. "It's in the locker."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Wait here a minute, Anna," Barbara said, "I need to talk to Danica." For the second time that morning I was led to the far end of the room for a conversation."

"Is everything okay upstairs, ma'am?" I asked her.

"No worries. I showed them the tape. You were in the right." I thought for a moment about how weird it was to have top executives of a multi-billion dollar corporation watching security footage of me naked and wrestling a woman to the floor. What a bizarre life I'm leading.

"I want to talk to you for a minute about Anna," she continued. "I'm going to bring her along slowly. We'll give her time to get in shape and accustomed to being naked in public before cutting her loose on her own. Don't worry about making deadlines or getting demerits while you're training her. If she gets tired take a break. I'm going to keep you two together for awhile until I think she's ready."

"Yes, ma'am."

I had little doubt that Barbara was doing this out of ulterior motives rather than for any real concern about Anna's well-being. I'm sure she thought of Anna - with her sweet, girl-next-door face and gorgeous body - as a potential prize for her mailgirls program. A beautiful, delicate flower that would need to be nurtured carefully.

I remembered comparing Anna's mother to Barbara yesterday when telling Anna that she would be escaping one dominant woman only to cede control to another. Although that was true, in a larger sense the two women couldn't have been more different. I thought about Anna's mom and her unbridled anger and lack of self-control and compared it to the cool, unflappable manner in which Barbara had handled the mess. Barbara's control of Anna would be far more subtle and sophisticated than her mother's had ever been.

After Barbara left, Anna and I continued to prepare for our shift and we were ready to go by eight. Kelly was the first to be called out for a pickup leaving the two of us alone. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm very nervous," she said and I could see that she was trembling slightly.

"Me too," I said as I took her hand in mine to help calm her.

"Really? Even after you've been doing this for awhile?"

"Yes. I still get nervous and excited every morning when I'm sitting here like this waiting to be called out."

"Do you like the job?" she asked me.

I thought about it for a minute. "I'm not sure that 'like' is the word I would use for it. It's just so completely different from anything I've ever experienced before. It's hard to describe how it feels really, being naked in an environment where everyone else is dressed. You experienced a little of it yesterday. How did you feel?"

"I was just so scared and nervous yesterday," she said. "And after Mrs. Davis said she was going to call my mom that made it even worse. I'm hoping I can calm down a little today."

"We're going to take it slow today. If you get tired or feel upset or scared we can take a break. Barbara said we could."

"Okay," she said then fell silent for a minute. "Danica, do you ever feel, um...horny when you're doing this?" She giggled nervously as she asked this.

"Oh yeah," I laughed. "Quite often. Feeling the cool air on my skin, various body parts jiggling, the carpet under my bare feet, and the eyes staring at my body are all things that I find very, um...stimulating. What about you?"

"When I was naked in my house pretending to be a mailgirl I felt that way. I was too scared and nervous yesterday though. I wonder if I'll feel that way today?"

"Do you want to?" I asked.

Anna smiled sheepishly. "Yes."

I laughed. "It's okay to want to feel that way, Anna. It's one of the fringe benefits of the job as far as I'm concerned."

Just then both of our watches came to life. We had a pickup on the seventh floor. Anna looked at me nervously with wide eyes.

"Let's go to work, hon."

THE DAY BEGINS

As I climbed toward the seventh floor, nervous excitement surged through my body as it always did at the beginning of a shift. Even after six weeks it was still an incredible feeling knowing I was about to enter a busy office building completely naked and would remain that way for the rest of the day.

Barbara had recently decided that she wanted to keep us out of our locker room as much as possible since it was isolated and had no observation window. For that reason she'd mandated that our two scheduled fifteen minute breaks would be taken kneeling on the mat of whatever floor we happened to be on at the time. Each floor had an employee break room and she made sure that energy bars and bottled water were available to us there for our breaks. For lunch we were allowed only enough time in the locker room for a quick shower and to grab our lunch and then we had to go upstairs to a designated floor to eat it. Each day Barbara changed the designated "lunch floor" to make sure that everyone in the building would eventually have the privilege of watching naked women eat their lunch.

She'd even banned us from using the bathroom in the locker room once our shift began and told us to use the employee restrooms on each floor instead. This would reduce the time needed for bathroom breaks and would allow us to get back out on the floor quicker, she explained. It also forced us to mix uncomfortably with female employees and I'd heard more than a few catty remarks as I washed up. Barbara's goal to keep us constantly exposed throughout the day to the rest of the workforce was coming closer to reality all the time.

Behind me I heard Anna begin to labor in her breathing so I slowed down. I knew she wasn't in great shape from my time with her yesterday and later discovered in our conversation last night that her mom had held her out of gym class at school in order to "protect" her. Her lovely body came naturally and wasn't aided by a workout regimen so I knew I needed to keep a relatively slow pace for awhile as she built up her strength and stamina.

The now familiar stairs I climbed were covered with grey tile with a green hard rubber strip on the edge of each stair to help prevent slipping. The handrails were painted green and the stairwell walls were white. The design was strictly utilitarian in nature rather than with any eye toward aesthetics. The architect probably believed that most people would take the elevators, and most people did, although I would occasionally see employees on them.

The stairs were definitely not designed with bare feet in mind either as I felt the cold, hard tile beneath them. I'd learned to climb up and down them making sure the ball of my foot was in contact with the stair before smoothly and evenly placing weight on it. Mariko had taught me that as a way to help limit the impact on my feet and I could do it now while maintaining a brisk, steady pace. It was something else I'd need to teach Anna.

When we reached the seventh floor landing I paused for a minute to let Anna catch her breath. "Are you ready?" I asked. She flashed me a nervous smile and nodded her head. I opened the door and she followed me through it.

The seventh floor of the tower was an open design with a tiled corridor through the middle of the room leading to large windows on the far side with a view of the city in the distance. The rest of the room was carpeted and sprinkled with individual desks throughout it rather than cubicles. On either side of the room were management offices and our destination was an office on the right side of the room.

The workday in the tower began at eight a.m. so most people were already at their desks, many of them sipping on their first cup of coffee of the day. The dress code here was business attire so the men wore suits - although many had removed their jackets - and the women wore dresses, pantsuits, or skirts with blouses. The appearance of a naked mailgirl on a floor always drew attention but I noticed that with Anna's presence we were getting even more than usual. I groaned inwardly as we approached the office for our pickup as I realized who it belonged to.