Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers

Hector Flores was one of the jerkier managers I'd had to deal with since becoming a mailgirl. He was apparently important enough to have his own office but not important enough to merit a receptionist so I knew we'd be dealing with him directly. As we entered his office my watch flashed red and vibrated indicating we'd failed to meet our deadline. I assumed the required waiting position with arms behind my back, my back arched in a way to thrust my breasts forward and my legs spread at shoulder width exposing my bare pussy to the man. Anna walked up beside me and emulated the same position.

"Ah, fresh meat," Flores said as he saw Anna. Most people remained at least somewhat circumspect in looking at my nude body when I arrived for a pickup or delivery but Flores leered openly at the two of us. No one had crossed the line yet with either me or Kelly, but he seemed to be inching closer to it all the time. Flores was Puerto Rican with a large, muscular frame, a shaved head, and a thick black goatee flaked with grey. He walked around the two of us inspecting every inch of our bodies then leaned back against his desk sporting a noticeable bulge in his pants. He let out a whistle. "Nice," he said as he stared at Anna's bare pussy. "I think I like her even more than you, Green Eyes, and that's saying something." I glanced over at Anna and saw that her face had turned bright red.

"You have a delivery for us, sir?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied, "but what's the hurry?"

"It's our job to make deliveries quickly and efficiently, sir." Flores laughed at that.

"We both know your real job here is to show off your fine tits and ass to keep the troops entertained and you're both damned qualified for that, if nothing else. I take that back, I can think of a few other things you're probably good at too. One of these days I'm going to find out."

I remained silent as I tried to keep a check on my temper. Flores finally nodded his head toward a box filled with files sitting on the floor against the wall. "There," he said. "I need that taken to three."

I had no doubt he'd purposely left it there knowing I'd have to bend over to pick it up. I bent my knees to try to keep from exposing too much to him but the box was fairly heavy so I'm sure he got quite a view as I lifted it. Normally with a box this size I'd have retrieved a hand cart to move it but I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Flores punched in our delivery destination on his phone app. "Bye bye ladies," he said as we left the office.

With larger boxes or packages requiring two hands we were allowed to use the elevator for safety reasons. Since there were no service elevators in the tower we had to use one of the two regular elevators that served the building. Two men were already on the elevator when it arrived and one of them got a broad smile on his face as we entered. "I love my job," he said to the other guy.

They exited on the fifth floor leaving Anna and me alone. "I'm sorry about Flores," I said to her after the doors closed. "Most people aren't like that."

"That's okay," Anna said. "I'll have to get used to that kind of thing sooner or later, I guess."

After making the delivery on the third floor we had no immediate orders so we walked to the mailgirls mat to kneel.

"Ah, hello Nips," said the man sitting at the nearest desk. "I see you have brought a friend today."

"Hello Thomas," I smiled. Thomas was a black man from the Caribbean island of Montserrat with a bright smile and an infectious laugh. We'd struck up a friendship of sorts since he was seated next to the Mailgirls mat on this floor. "I have the best seat in the house," he always told me, although in his Caribbean Creole accent it came out more like "I hab dah best seat in dah houzz." He'd playfully nicknamed me "Nips" for my constantly hard nipples courtesy of the building's air conditioning system and my frequent state of arousal.

I introduced him to Anna who gave him a shy "Hello, sir."

"Ah, you must not call me sir. I am but a simple servant of the company as you are." Then he turned to me. "This girl looks like an angel. She should be singing in a church choir rather than kneeling naked before me, although I am not complaining."

"Yes, she should be," I agreed, "but she insists she wants to do this instead."

"She would make an excellent offering to appease the angry old man who resides in Soufrière," he said.

"Don't you have any virgins on Montserrat to sacrifice to the volcano god?" I joked.

"No," he laughed loudly. "Not on Montserrat."

I explained to Anna that Thomas had fled the island, along with most of the population, after a volcano had erupted. It had destroyed the capital city and made much of the island uninhabitable.

"That's awful!" Anna said.

Thomas shrugged. "Yes, but it led me here to this place next to a magical carpet where naked kneeling women appear, so perhaps it was all part of God's plan."

After dealing with the asshole Flores, talking to Thomas was helping to lift my spirits. I was disappointed when my watch started vibrating, signaling a pickup order.

"We have to go, Thomas," I told him as I took Anna by the hand.

"Farewell my beauties," he said. "May your feet find no staples in the carpet."

The rest of the day went fairly smoothly. I took it slow with Anna and offered to let her take breaks while I made deliveries, but she insisted on staying with me. The girl was a trooper, but by the end of the day she was clearly flagging. We got out of there at six and I picked up some Chinese takeout for dinner.

After we got back to the apartment I stripped out of my dress. "Hope you don't mind," I said to her, "but I prefer being naked at home."

"Of course not," Anna giggled. 'I've seen you naked so many times you look kind of strange wearing clothes." Then she stripped out her clothes as well. "I like this better too."

After dinner we settled on the couch. I checked Anna's feet for any signs of blisters then filled a plastic tub with warm water and bath salts to soak our feet as we watched a movie on Netflix. I'd been alone since kicking Mark out so it felt good to have Anna there for company.

When it came time for bed I got out sheets, pillows, and blanket for Anna and she curled up on the couch. I went into my bedroom to get ready for bed and stared at my large king size bed for a couple of minutes. I walked back out to the couch.

"Hey Anna, I've got plenty of room in my bed. Why don't you come into my room and sleep?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. If you're going to be here awhile you need something more comfortable than the couch to sleep on."

"Okay," she said and followed me into the bedroom.

The next morning I woke up with Anna's body curled up against mine. The touch and warmth of her skin began stirring feelings of arousal and I guiltily tried to suppress them, She's an innocent who needs my protection, I told myself, but my desire for her continued to grow.

I listened quietly to the sound of her breathing until the alarm went off. A new day in my crazy life as a mailgirl had begun.

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers