All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 06'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It is BDSM this time

[quote] I think the author is doing a great job of balancing the exhibitionism and control aspects of the story without going full out humiliation and sadism.[/quote]

Well, that previous comment only lasted one chapter. I think this chapter definitely rates a BDSM category. Whips, ball gags, bindings, blindfolds, humiliation -- this story took a turn from fun, consensual nudity to something much darker.

mabell3368mabell3368about 8 years ago
Wow

Now that we are here I realize I should have seen this coming. Masterful story telling. Bring it on! And if this is it, I am satisfied to see it end here. Your call.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep going

Barbara has to fall though...seeing a story from her point of view would be fun...from haughty boss to new mail girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic ! ! ! ! !

Barbara is a coniving bitch that needs to be a mailgirl herself. I hope it plays out where Danica and the CEO get together and give Barbara back to the Japanese. A whipping will do her good. Danica, the is the beginning of the END of the rest of your life. Once your 2 years are up, you will sign another contract because you will have to pay for staying in the new condo. Honey, you are fucked. As a matter of fact, this whole story is all fucked up. If this were real life, I would like to see Danica write a book about it naming Barbara as the conniving bitch she is.

ShyExposureShyExposureabout 8 years ago
Hopefully good ending...

This is a diary of a mailgirl correct? So I am seriously hoping it ends with Barbara ruined and in jail while the girls go free. Please tell me you have that ending, because the last story I read disappointed me. Where the victim of public nudity like this didn't speak out against her tormentor in the end, letting her Stockholm Syndrome take over. Please don't let Dani's submissiveness cause that to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great pacing

Things are really starting to take off. I can't wait to see whwre this goes. Excellent work

PirettePiretteabout 8 years ago
It's Just A Story, People

Great story, well written! I am impressed by your 'slow burn' brand of escalating peril.

PLEASE don't necessarily make Barbara lose in the end. I know a few submissives, in real life, that would be happy and fulfilled living Danica's life.

This is a work of fantasy (I presume), and hurts nobody, if the "underdog" doesn't triumph in the end.

Thank you for sharing your work with us, please keep writing!

~P

thongs125thongs125about 8 years ago
Great Story

Very good story you are writing.

I am hooked. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep Barbara in charge!!

I've just come across this and WOW! This is story is incredible, please keep it going. I don't get why the comments wanting to see Barbara taken down a peg, why does every story have to be about the underdog getting revenge? The second Barbara falls off her perch the story is over?! Why would you want it to END?!

Please don't bow to that pressure, keep Barbara in charge, I think Danica is learning to be happy in her new role and exploring her psyche is SO much more interesting. The intelligence of exploring her motivations and her thoughts are what make this story so perfect and I think the real story is in Danica and Barbara's relationship I think. I wouldn't be surprised to see Anna turn out to be a distraction and the real romance is with these two. Just a guess!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Allusion?

"Did you fantasize that you were willingly naked in a public place or forced by someone to do it?"

"Forced by someone, ma'am," I replied. "I fantasized that I was forced to do it after turning in a plagiarized term paper or something like that."

Is that alluding to https://www.literotica.com/s/the-volunteer-ch-01 ?

hoser4mehoser4mealmost 8 years ago
Fascinating and mesmerizing

I'm visualizing Meryl Streep a Barbara and maybe Rose Byrne as Danica. J Law as Kelly. Too bad Hollywood doesn't have the guts to make movies like this.

dadacdadacover 7 years ago
Movie

Hooser4me, Barbara is 32 in this story. Meril is too old for that role. I'd like to see Lena Headey or Eva Green as Barbara, Anna Paquin as Danica, Sara Makalul Lane as Kelly and Shailene Woddley as Anna. But that will never happen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Movie

We can allways turn this in a fanmovie. First step is discussion and filling in the details. Second is writing the script. Third is finding the money.

For me it is the naked in public part, but for others they want to see the famous actress naked or other aspects of the story.

SexySluttySubmissiveSexySluttySubmissiveabout 6 years ago

Oh dear god I wish I was Danica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1208 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...