All Comments on 'Confessions of a Paraplegic'

by Guitman69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
juturunajuturunaalmost 17 years ago
Very good!

I loved this. I've never read anything like it, very discriptive. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damned informative.

Thanks for taking the time. Appreciate it.

curiouswifeycuriouswifeyalmost 17 years ago
i have always wondered

Not only did you fulfill my curiousity but you write extremly well. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Thanks for sharing your story. I have my own diability, nothing as difficult as yours has been to deal with, but it makes having sex with my husband very difficult. Thanks for sharing your story. It has given me hope that if you can figure it out, we can too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OK, not quite erotica but something different

Thank you for sharing both the mechanics and the emotions of your situation. As you say, the thing the rest of us are curious about and hope will only be idle curiousity. A raised glass to the two of you for sorting it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

Interesting to learn a different side. Thanks for sharing.

normiquenormiqueover 16 years ago
Very interesting

and very informative. Something most people have wondered about. Thank you for the enlightenment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great submission!

Good to get info from the perspective of a disabled person.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
Bless You

May whatever gods there be bless you. You are living proof the the brain is the single most powerful sex organ.

You deserve our utmost respect and sincere best wishes for the future.

timmer82872timmer82872over 15 years ago
I'm disabled too.

Your sexual experiences and mine are very similar. You did a much better job of explaining it than I could've done. Very nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best in bed!

I recently fell in love with a paraplegic man and even without a working penis it is by far the most pleasure I have gotten in bed! It sounds lime your lady is lucky too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
also pleased by a paraplegic

Loved hearing your story. I am also in love with a paraplegic man. I have been with him for one year and the sex just gets better and better. He is a truly gifted lover. He can make me come so quickly in a variety of ways using his fingers and mouth. I have never squirted before him, but he can work me into a sweet squirt. He likes to catch it in his mouth. I love it when he has two fingers in my pussy, one in my ass, and he licks my clit while deftly fucking me with his fingers, feeling my every movement. He rapidly moves his fingers in places I didn't know exist. I come so hard I literally see stars. I scream for his sweet love and spread my legs so quick when I am with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic! I work in medicine and if I have a paraplegic patient who has questions about this I will use your story as an example. Very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

You are a hero to anyone who also suffers from feeling small and inadequate in the penis dept. There are things 2 people who really love each other can do without having to bring in a third. As they say the mind is your greatest sex toy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous