All Comments on 'Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 02'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
I'm still with it

All good so far

RibaldWriterRibaldWriteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I'm glad to see that people are still reading the Confirming Carter story. The storyline goes to book 3 so far, and book 4 is in progress, but I have no idea when it may be finished.

It's been sitting for a while, and I may go back to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay, the sg1 team is back!

Loving it, only a little disappointed with monarchy choice. Personally my choice of government would have been a mix of Americas representative republic, and the ancients high council. Begin by operating business as usual,and eventually switch to a ruling council decided by votes, with each planet with an Atlantean presence getting x amount of votes, but representatives must meet a mericratic standard to qualify. Also as you had Sam point out, the leadership must surge the people, not the other way around. As such there should be a system in place for removing a self serving or incompetent leader from office. (With a wide leeway, as failure vs difficult challenges or holding an unpopular point of veiw does not necisarily equate to incompetence.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous