All Comments on 'Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 02'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay, the sg1 team is back!

Loving it, only a little disappointed with monarchy choice. Personally my choice of government would have been a mix of Americas representative republic, and the ancients high council. Begin by operating business as usual,and eventually switch to a ruling council decided by votes, with each planet with an Atlantean presence getting x amount of votes, but representatives must meet a mericratic standard to qualify. Also as you had Sam point out, the leadership must surge the people, not the other way around. As such there should be a system in place for removing a self serving or incompetent leader from office. (With a wide leeway, as failure vs difficult challenges or holding an unpopular point of veiw does not necisarily equate to incompetence.)

RibaldWriterRibaldWriteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I'm glad to see that people are still reading the Confirming Carter story. The storyline goes to book 3 so far, and book 4 is in progress, but I have no idea when it may be finished.

It's been sitting for a while, and I may go back to it soon.

icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
I'm still with it

All good so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous