Confirming Carter Bk. 04 Expansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what the hell is going on out there? Did you find anything yet?" Tammy yelled. "And did you knock me out? I swear to god, I'm going to..."

Sam smacked her hand on the top of the enclosure, cutting her off in mid-sentence.

"Shut up!" She said, raising her voice so Tammy could hear her. "We'll be with you in a minute."

She grinned when Tammy flipped her the bird, and took Susan by the arm and led her off to the side.

"You're sure what you did fixed whatever was wrong with her?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. This is a well documented effect, and I used the prescribed treatment." Susan said, meeting her gaze. "She's fine now. But we can run another scan to be sure."

"Jennifer, run another scan, and if she's clean, let her out of that thing." She said as she turned toward the enclosure.

She held her hand up with her fingers extended. "Five minutes, we're going to run another scan, okay?" she said, raising her voice again.

Tammy grinned and nodded, then closed her eyes and settled in to wait.

"I...I uh...I don't know how to..."

"Susan, would you please?" Carter grinned, motioning toward the console.

"Yes ma'am." Susan said, grinning back at her. She glanced over at Keller as she took a seat at the console. "I can show you how to use this system if you'd like Jennifer."

"Maybe later." Keller said, moving over to stand next to the enclosure. "Just run the damn scan." She glanced over at Susan as she typed out commands on her console. "But we're going to talk about this later."

"Isn't that going to be fun." Susan muttered as she finished typing out a string of commands. She glanced up at Carter standing next to her. "This will only take a couple of minutes."

"That's fine, but I still want you scanned before we do anything else." Carter told her. "Call one of your nurses and have them do it. By the time you get done with that, we should have everyone that was on that mission up here so you can scan them too."

"Yes ma'am." Susan said a moment later, then got to her feet. "The scan is complete, she's clean, the procedure worked. We can let her out now."

"Let her out, Jenn." Carter laughed. "And let the bitching begin."

* * * * *

Interior-Conference Room, North Tower

0930 Hours

"Sorry for asking all of you to come over so quickly." Sam said as she came into the room. She pointed toward a corner, and Boris and Angelo went over and sat down. She turned and spoke to the people around the table as Tammy came into the room and took a seat off to the side, well away from anyone else.

"Have any of you been feeling...differently, toward Tammy recently? Ronin and Cisco have, and we're checking with their guards. This would have started in the last day or so. Raise your hand if you've noticed anything."

Hands went up slowly around the table, and people grinned sheepishly at each other as they looked around. Soon, with the exception of Andi, Jennifer, Bra'tac and O'Neill, everyone had their hand in the air.

"Crap." Tammy muttered, dropping her head into her hands.

"We've determined that the combination of gate travel and hyperspace jumps in a short period of time affected her bodies neuroelectical system, resulting in...it just affects anyone she touches." Carter continued. "The upside is, she's been treated, and is no longer exhibiting the effect. The downside is, all of you that raised your hands have to be screened. The process only takes a few minutes, and we'll want you to have it done as soon as we finish here."

"Susan's notes say that one of the marines was affected, and the treatment was successful on him." Keller said as she scrolled through notes on her laptop. "He was having problems with electronics. Apparently, every device he touched shorted out. No one he touched had an adverse reaction to him, thank god. The other two marines were clean."

"What about McKay?" Tammy asked. "Why did he react like he did?"

"Yeah, one minute he was fine, the next minute he was trying to bend you over and do the nasty." Carter laughed

Rodney blushed furiously as he stared down at the table.

"There were a couple of factors at work there as near as I can figure." Keller said. "He had been on the mission, then in prolonged contact with Fran, who was also on the mission. He may have been affected initially, but not to the level Tammy was. He has more experience with both gate travel and hyperspace jumps, so may have built up an immunity, or tolerance. I'm guessing that following the mission, he was more sensitive than the rest of us, so when she touched him, his suppressed..."

"Yes, yes, yes..." McKay said quickly. "I was affected, I reacted, I apologized. Can we move on please?"

"Yeah, I agree with Rodney. Let's move on." Tammy muttered.

"Okay." Carter laughed, looking around the table. "All of you that raised your hands need to go over to the med center over in building 39 on the east pier. The porter code is already keyed in, and Dr. Arbann is waiting for you."

"Will you stop calling her that?" Jennifer muttered as she closed her laptop and got to her feet.

"You promoted her, Jenn." Carter laughed. "You were so impressed when she assisted you with Stephen's heart transplant, that you made her your ancient systems expert."

"She's just pissed that she's going to have to get Susan to train her on all that stuff." Tammy said as she came over to join them. "She may even have to ask her to run procedures that she doesn't know how to."

"No, what I'm upset about is, she didn't even consult me before she started that treatment on you." Keller said, glancing at Tammy. "Granted, she may have known what to do, but the accepted protocol is for the senior medical officer...that would be me, to be apprised of, and approve any treatments. And you're both my patients, not hers, for god's sake."

"Well, what I saw was her stepping up and getting the job done, neatly, and efficiently." Carter said. "So I'd like you to have Susan work up a program, and get all of your medical personnel trained on the ancient systems. There's half a dozen of those med centers around the city, and I want you to get them all staffed, with personnel trained on the equipment in them. I want that done immediately, is that clear, Jennifer?"

"You should go into the labor pool too and find people with matching skill sets." Tammy added. "We don't have enough of our own people to staff all of those med centers around the clock, and with the cities population growing the way it is, we're going to need all of them going, at least part time."

Keller nodded, looking back and forth between them.

"Okay, we can do that, but we really only need to have the centers on the north and east piers staffed around the clock. The others can run part-time till we get people trained." She said. "I'll get with Susan and see who's already trained on what, and have her get others started."

"I want you to get all the training Susan has gone through, Jenn." Carter said. "I don't like our chief medical officer not being the most knowledgeable member of our medical team. That just doesn't look good, for any of us."

"Yeah, I kind of dropped the ball there, didn't I?" Keller said, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, Sam. I don't have any excuse for not keeping up with what's been going on."

"You have all kinds of excuses, Jenn. Me and my girlfriend being at the top of the list." Carter laughed. "Just get it fixed. We have faith in you."

"Thank you. But if you'll excuse me ladies, I have work to do." She smiled, then turned and headed for the door.

* * * * *

Interior-Kitchen

0955 Hours

"Who was drinking beer and tequila this morning?" Tammy asked as they walked into the kitchen.

"That would be me and Larrin." Carter laughed. "She spent the night up on the station, then hit Sheppard up for people this morning. He sent her over here, and she had a couple beers, and I got into the tequila."

"A little early to be drinking isn't it?" Tammy laughed as she picked up the bottle and put it back in the fridge.

"Well, she said it was dinner time on her ship, so I thought, what the hell, and joined her." Carter laughed. "I only had three."

"So where is she now?" Tammy asked.

"She was tired, so I told her to go lay down in the guest room."

"Really? Is she still in there?"

"Beats me." Carter laughed. "I got a frantic call from you right after I told her that, so I don't know where she is now."

Tammy looked at her, then turned and went down the hall into the living room. She nodded at the guard as she went by, stopping at the doorway to the guest room.

"Oh shit..." She moaned softly, bringing her hand up and biting her knuckles.

Larrin was stretched out on the bed naked. She was laying on her side facing away from the door, and the full, round moons of her asscheeks were on display.

Tammy backed away from the door and dashed into the kitchen.

"You gotta see this." She told Carter breathlessly. She reached down and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to her feet.

"So she's in the guest room huh?" Carter laughed. "Is she naked?"

"Yeah! And you gotta see this ass!"

Carter followed Tammy down the hall, and they stopped at the doorway, looking inside.

"Oh wow, that ass is..."

"Perfect." Tammy whispered. "It's better than mine!"

Carter noticed the guard watching them, and she grabbed Tammy's hand and pulled her away, leading her back into the kitchen.

"Calm down...get a grip girl..." Tammy muttered as she paced back and forth.

"Wow, you got it bad, huh girlfriend?" Carter laughed watching her. "She is a sweet little piece, and if you want some of that, I'm okay with it. But you have to wait until she wakes up. If you go in there now, it's gonna be rape."

"I know, I know." Tammy laughed as she walked over and got a glass from the cabinet and filled it from the tap. She leaned against the counter as she took a sip.

"I'm not even sure I really want it...well I do, but not like, you know, as a lover." Tammy giggled, looking over at Sam. "I just wanna go in there and put my hands on her and..."

"I'm starting to think we should call Susan. I don't think that treatment worked after all."

(-)

Interior-Medbay Tower Fifty-Eight

1100 Hours

Susan Arbann was standing in front of a teaching machine tapping out commands on a panel when Jennifer walked into the medbay. She glanced over at the door, her shoulders sagging when she saw who it was.

"Relax Susan." Jennifer said as she walked over to stand beside her. "I've been thinking about what happened this morning..."

"Dr. Keller..." Susan began.

"You really need to let me finish Susan." Jennifer said. "I've been thinking about what happened this morning, and after hearing what Col. Carter had to say, I've decided that I just need to get over it and move on."

She walked over and hopped up on one of the beds, looking over at her.

"The only thing I want to say is, that as chief medical officer of Atlantis, and primary care giver for the queens, I need to be apprised of and approve any treatments they undergo."

"I've been thinking about that too Dr. Keller." Susan said, turning to face her. "I was out of line this morning, I should have consulted with you before performing that procedure on Lady Tammy. I don't know what I was thinking. I've been operating independently for the last few weeks, and..."

"That's fine Susan." Jennifer smiled. "I just want to know that you'll keep me in the loop before you go doing anything like that again."

"Yes maam, of course..."

"Good...now would you please relax?" Jennifer laughed as she leaned back on the table, kicking her feet back and forth. "We need to move on, so the next thing I want to talk about is training on the ancient medical systems. You said that you had done the training on every system and device in that complex..."

"Yes maam." Susan said, walking over and picking up a tablet from a table. "I have a list of all the systems and the related training for each. They've all been set up in the teaching machine. There are five sets that run just over an hour each. I had Art come over and monitor me while I ran them once I got everything set up. We did it in sessions over two days, but it could be done in one day if you took a break in between."

"You did all the training you needed in two days?" Jennifer asked as she took the tablet Susan was holding out to her.

"No, I had already done training on a couple of dozen systems and devices before I did the long sessions." Susan said as she walked back over to the teaching machine. "There are actually only four sessions on the med center systems. The last one, which we should run first, is a medical training program that came right out of the ancient database."

"When did you find that, and why didn't you tell me about it?" Jennifer asked, looking over at her.

"I found it last week, and I did tell you about it. I sent you an email."

"Susan, I get two hundred emails a day, and I don't look at most of them." Jennifer laughed as she looked back down at the tablet. "For future reference, you need to tell me face to face about things like that."

She sat the tablet on the bed and hopped off of it, then walked over to stand beside Susan, watching as she tapped through the screens quickly.

"So what are you doing now?" She asked, amazed at how rapidly Susan was going through screen after screen.

"Building an admin and procedural session for the med centers." Susan replied, not looking up from what she was doing. "Process and paperwork mostly, but it has to be done."

"Dr. Arbann, block out some time this week to put me through the training you've organized." Jennifer said as she started for the door. "Let's do two sessions a day, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Include Art and Dr. Morton since we can do three people at once on that machine. Plan on running the lesson on the teaching machine first, so we can help you when we start bringing people on to staff the med centers."

"Yes maam." Susan said, looking over at her. "So I'm Dr. Arbann again?"

"Too late to go back now." Jennifer laughed, stopping at the door. "Sam's got it in her head that you're Dr. Arbann. Besides, with all you've done recently, I have to say you've earned it."

"Thank you. I'll call you when I'm ready for you." Susan said. "Unless you want to do a session now..."

"I can't right now, I have paperwork I need to catch up on." Jennifer laughed as she walked through the door. "Call me in the morning when you're ready for me. No emails!"

(-)

Interior-Robotics Lab, Central Tower

1130 Hours

Tammy stood in the aisle between the tables in her lab, looking back and forth between Fran and Angelo. They were both still laid out on the tables, their systems deactivated. Boris stood behind her, waiting patiently.

"Boris, I'm going to activate both of them in a minute." She told him as she stepped around him and went over to her terminal. "I want you to stay between them and me until I'm sure they're back to normal. Do you understand me?"

"Yes mistress." Boris replied, not moving from where he was standing.

"Okay, there are shut down switches at the base of the neck, the lower back, and behind the left knee if you need to deactivate them." She said as she typed out commands on the terminal.

"I am familiar with the shut down systems mistress."

"Okay, here we go." She said as she hit a key on the keyboard.

Fran and Angelo sat up on their tables, and Fran looked around, smiling when she saw Tammy looking at her over Boris's shoulder.

"My internal chronometer shows that I have been inactive for three hours and twenty-two minutes." She said as she slid off the table. "Why was I deactivated Tammy?"

"Yeah, you were shut down earlier this morning because you were acting really weird Fran." Tammy said, watching her closely. "What do you remember about what happened this morning?"

"I came over to discuss an anomaly that I had discovered, and..."

"I need you to stay where you are Fran." Tammy said, backing up and pulling Boris along in front of her. "Don't come any closer."

She looked over at Angelo, who was sitting up on the table, his legs hanging over the side as he looked at her.

"How about you Angelo? How you feeling hon?" She asked him.

"Feelin' good love chunks!" He smiled, not moving from his position on the table. "It appears that a fault has been cleared in nerve bundle six thirty-four, resulting in a reset of my primary manipulation matrix."

He held his hands out, and his fingers went through a rapid series of movements as he touched his fingertips together again and again in random patterns.

"So what do you remember about this morning?" Tammy asked him.

"You checked my personality profile, then had me lay on the table so you could examine a possible fault you believed you had found." He answered.

"Nothing else?" She turned to Fran when he shook his head. "What about you Fran? What else do you remember happening this morning?"

"I remember reporting an anomaly to you, but nothing after that." Fran said. She reached down and wrapped her hand around the penis dangling between her legs, then looked over at Tammy. "I recall attaching this new genital unit in our quarters, but do now recall why. This penis appears to be much too large to be comfortable for a human female."

"Yeah, we're gonna talk about that later." Tammy laughed as she stepped around Boris. "But as far as why you were both deactivated, you both had an abnormal reaction to me because of an imbalance in my bodies neuroelectical system. The imbalance has been resolved, so now we need to see if we can find out if either of you might still be being affected by it."

"Would you please describe how this abnormal reaction exhibited itself?" Fran asked as she slid back up onto the table.

"Extreme sexual arousal and attraction." Tammy laughed. "You climaxed every time I touched you...and that cock...oh my god, don't even get me started..."

"I recall experiencing a climax when you touched me on the space station yesterday, and I have had random thoughts about you in the time since." Fran said as Tammy came over to stand in front of her. "I do not appear to be experiencing the same effect at the moment."

"Even when I do this?" Tammy asked, laying her hand on Fran's leg.

"No, I do not feel anything that could be called out of the ordinary when you touch me there."

"How about when I do this?" Tammy asked, wrapping her fingers around Fran's cock and stroking it lightly.

"Oh shit." She gasped when the thick shaft started to thicken and jerk, stiffing quickly into an erection.

"Please do not be alarmed Tammy." Fran said as she watched her run over and get behind Boris. "This is a normal response when someone handles my penis. I achieve erections quickly when Rodney fondles my penis. I would not attempt to have intercourse with him with this penis. I would probably injure him."

"If you tried to put that in the hole I think you're talking about, you'd probably kill him." Tammy muttered as she stepped out from behind Boris.

She stepped over in front of Angelo and ran her fingertips slowly down over his chest.

"Damn, I love the way your chest feels under my fingers sweetie." She said softly. "You're perfect. I can't believe I got you right on the first try."

She looked down between his legs, feeling disappointed but relieved when she saw his cock laying limply between his legs.

"Get it hard for me Angelo." She said softly as she took a step back.

She watched as his cock stiffened slowly, and she shifted from foot to foot as she felt her pussy dampening.

"That's fine sweetie, you can put it away now." She told him as she stepped back over in front of him. She leaned closer and kissed him gently, smiling as she drew back. "I want you to fuck my brains out later, but right now, you need to get dressed and go home."