Confirming Carter Bk. 04 Expansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to Boris and said, "Boris, take Angelo home. We have someone in the guest room, so you two go in the small bedroom and go to sleep."

"Who will care for Jacob mistress?" Boris asked as he looked over at Angelo, watching him dress.

"The household staff is with him, and they can watch him till I get back." She told him.

"Yes mistress" He said, then stepped over to Angelo.

"Fran, you can go home too, but leave that thing here." She said, smiling as she looked down at the huge cock between her legs.

"Of course Tammy." Fran said as she slid off the table. Lifting the cock, she pressed her fingers between her vagina and anus, and the attachment dropped off into her hand. She sat it on the table then turned to face Tammy.

"I will continue to monitor and report any anomalies I find in my diagnostics." She said as she picked up her robe and slipped it on.

"Thank you Fran, we appreciate that." Tammy said as she watched them walk out the door.

(-)

Interior-Col. Sheppard's Office, North Tower

1140 Hours

"I've got Lt. Parker going through the station logs like the colonel asked." Caldwell said, looking at the group sitting around the table. "It's going to take him days, if not weeks to go through everything, but he already has information on the Aurora class, which is what the colonel wanted to know about first."

Sheppard, Zelenka, McKay, O'Neill and Teyla all nodded, waiting for him to go on.

"All five ships have been serviced or refitted, and all weapons system are ready to be brought online." He continued. "Ships stores need to be replaced, most of the consumables are dust by now, but now that we have ZPM's on all five ships and the station, we just need to send raw materials up so their processing systems can start making foodstuffs."

"Those ships have their own food processing systems?" Sheppard asked.

"Yes." Zelenka replied tapping on his laptop and bringing up an image on monitors around the room. "These systems are different than the ones in Atlantis and Anchorage. In addition to being able to process raw materials like fruits, vegetable and meats into foodstuffs, these systems can process a vitamin and protein mixture into nutrient bars for short term consumption."

"From the way you say that doc, it doesn't sound like they're that appetizing." Sheppard laughed.

"They are not. I can provide you samples if you wish." Zelenka said. "There are stores of them on all the ships and the station."

"You ate ten thousand year old nutrient bars?" McKay asked him, looking over at him in disbelief.

"No Rodney, the bar I ate was just over ten years old." Zelenka replied, glaring back at him. "That system is automated, and the existing stores are dumped into space and a new supply processed every fifty years, or as the on hand supply is consumed."

"I didn't get that far into the logs or schematics Dr. Zelenka." Caldwell said, glancing over at him. "I spent more time on command and control and the weapons systems."

"Understandable." Zelenka said, not looking up from his laptop. "The ancients also made it easier for us to crew the ships. There are preset profiles in the teaching machines for each class of ship in their fleet, so we do not have to go looking for them in the database. The profiles are broken down by ship type, and the specific system training is required on."

"That should make it easier when we start testing people to see..."

"No testing will be required colonel." Zelenka went on, putting another image up on the monitor. "There are already eight thousand people in the database with the required skill sets to crew the Auroras."

"And that's why he's the royal wizard Rodney." Sheppard laughed, slamming his hand down on the table.

"There is one problem however." Zelenka said quietly.

"What's that doctor?" Caldwell asked.

"None of our people, Atlantis personnel, military or civilian, are on the list for command and control or weapons systems training."

"Are there any that are close?" Sheppard asked. "We have to have our people in command of those ships.

"There are ten that just barely miss the cutoff line for the command and control training based on the ancients requirements. Six enlisted, two science staff, one OPs tech, and one cook."

"But we can still put our people through the command and control training even if they may not show the right aptitude? Is that correct doctor?" Caldwell asked.

"Yes, anyone can take any training on the teaching machines." Zelenka replied. "The recommended training list provided is only a guide of how well a candidate will do on any given training."

"So we go through our peoples training profiles and see who has the best chance of completing it successfully." Caldwell said, looking down the table at Sheppard. "We only need forty, five captains and executive officers, fifteen helmsmen, and fifteen weapons officers."

"I'm thinking twenty." Sheppard said, leaning back in his chair. "I agree we need our people as captains and helmsmen, but I want the best in weapons, and I don't care where they come from."

"What about executive officers?" Caldwell asked.

"I'm thinking about going another direction there, but I need to talk to the colonel about it first, to see what she thinks."

Caldwell just looked at him for a moment, then his eyes widened and he said, "No! You wouldn't!"

"I would, and it might be our best option." Sheppard grinned back.

"You're not talking about..."

"I sure am Rodney." Sheppard told him. "After what I've seen what you've done with Fran, it might be the best choice."

(-)

Interior-Kitchen

1215 Hours

"Fran and Angelo both seem to be fine now, but neither of them remember what happened this morning." Tammy said as she filled her glass from the tap and sat down at the table. "They reacted normally when I talked to them a little while ago. Angelo was a little stiff, but he was answering direct questions about his systems."

"That's good to hear." Carter said, smiling at her. "Everyone we tested came up clean, but we ran them through the procedure Susan ran on you just in case."

She paused, taking a sip from her drink.

"I talked to Jenn a little while ago, and Susan's going to put her through the training she's done so far. Apparently, she has it broken down into five modules that can each be done in one session, so Jenn should be up to speed by the end of the week. She's going to have another doctor and her PA do it at the same time."

"So we'll have four people fully trained on the med centers by the end of the week?" Tammy asked, leaning back in her chair. "She say when they might want to start bringing in staff? I'd really like to see those med centers up and running as soon as possible."

"She didn't say, but it hit me after we were done that we need to check on the med centers in Anchorage too." Carter said.

"We can talk to Susan and Chuck about that." Tammy said, nodding in agreement. She pulled her tablet over and typed out a short email, and sent it off. "I just emailed both of them, but I'll touch base with them later."

Before she could go on, her eyes widened, and she flushed slightly, looking down at the table.

Sam looked at her, then looked toward the door.

"Good morning colonel, Lady Tammy." Larrin said as she came into the room. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that came down to mid thigh on her. "I hope you don't mind, but I got this out of the closet. I just took a shower, and I'd been in my own clothes for two days..."

She spun in place, making the shirt rise up, and Sam could see the curve of her asscheeks under it.

"No, it's not a problem Larrin." Carter laughed, glancing over at Tammy. "You want another beer, or would you like to get some food in you first? We can call down and order anything you want."

"It's too early for spirits, at least until I get synced to your schedule." Larrin grinned. "But you gave Pharris a bubbly brown drink that was delicious. If you have anymore of that, I'd love some."

"One coke coming up..."

"No, I can get it, just tell me where." Larrin laughed, waving Carter back down.

"Glasses are in the cabinet to your right, ice is in the dispenser in front of you, and cokes are in the fridge." Carter told her.

"Can I stay here for a few days, or do you have a place I can stay until I can get settled on the station?" Larrin asked standing on her toes as she reached up to get a glass off the top shelf.

"Oh god!" Tammy squeaked as she saw Larrin's shirt rise up in the back, exposing her butt cheeks. She buried her face in her hands, shaking her head.

"Stop it!" Carter whispered, trying not to laugh.

Larrin came over to the table and sat in the chair across from Tammy. She opened the tab on the coke, and brown liquid spewed from the opening, soaking the front of her shirt.

"Oh god!" Tammy groaned as she saw the spiky buds of Larrin's nipples poking up through the wet t-shirt.

"I...I have to go. I have to check on..." She said as she got to her feet.

"Sit your ass down." Carter laughed, getting up and pushing her down in her seat.

She turned to Larrin and smiled.

"Take that t-shirt off, I'll get you something else to wear." She said. "I'll be back in a minute."

Larrin stood up and pulled the t-shirt over her head, then started blotting at her chest with a dry part.

Tammy stared at her, watching as she ran the shirt over her body. She groaned when Larrin dropped the t-shirt on the table, looking down the hall to see if Carter was on her way back.

Tammy's eyes ran over her hungrily, first the small firm mounds of her breasts, then over the flat expanse of her stomach to the neat little triangle over her pussy.

She looked up, sighing with relief when Sam stepped through the door and handed Larrin a gown.

"Here." She said as she handed her the gown. "You can wear this till we can find you something else or get your clothes cleaned."

She looked over at Tammy, and saw her looking down at the table. She grinned and stepped over to her, leaning down so she could whisper in her ear.

"You either need to fuck her, or get over it." She hissed, trying not to laugh. "You can't keep acting like a little schoolgirl. You're going to get us in trouble!"

"What's going on?" Larrin asked, pausing as she started putting the gown on. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, Larrin." Sam said, looking down at Tammy. "It's just that..."

"Don't you dare..." Tammy gasped, looking up at her.

"Tammy's got a serious case of the hots for you, and she can't seem to get it under control."

"Really?" Larrin grinned, letting her arms drop to her sides as she looked over at Tammy. "I knew Sheppard wanted me, but I never expected..."

"Don't even go there Larrin." Carter laughed, looking her up and down. "You're a little hottie, and you know it. You use your body as a weapon...and it is one hell of a weapon."

"Thank you my queen." Larrin laughed as she pulled the gown over her head and smoothed it down over her. "But what you say is true. Since I was a young girl, I have used my charms to get my way."

"I am sad to say," She went on as she got another coke out of the fridge. "That I have three husbands that would object if I were to allow the Lady Tammy to have her way with me. No matter how pleasant the experience may be."

"Three husbands?" Tammy gasped, looking up at her wide eyed.

"Yes, and four wives." Larrin said as she sat down. "Ours is a line marriage that is over three thousand years old. My oldest husband just turned fifty, and the youngest is eighteen. Durrin, who I married in with is thirty-four, as am I."

"How about your wives? How old are they?"

"The oldest is seventy-four, the youngest, Neesha, is nineteen. My other wives are fifty-two and forty-one."

"Do all Travellers practice plural marriage?" Sam asked her. "And you said yours is a line marriage. Are there other types?"

"There are many types, from simple pair bonding to complex affairs involving hundreds of husbands and wives." Larrin told her as she poured her coke into a glass. "Not all Travellers follow our ways, only my clan. My people can trace their roots to the original Travellers that left the home world eight thousand years ago."

"I'm over it." Tammy said, grinning at Carter. "I'm still gonna look at her and drool, but I'm over it now."

"Too bad." Larrin laughed, looking over at Tammy. "Knowing you found me desirable would have been a powerful bargaining tool. I have to admit, that I will be thinking of you the next time I make love to Neesha. You resemble her."

"We haven't started working up a legal system, we're still going by the Uniform Code Of Military Justice that Atlantis was governed by when we broke away from Earth." Carter told her. "We need to do something about that soon, because there's no provision in our current laws for plural marriage of any kind. I'm pretty sure that the Travellers are not the only culture that practices that type of marriage."

"Many cultures practice plural marriage, but the line marriage is the most common, because it is the most robust." Larrin told her. "A line marriage allows for preservation of wealth, and a stable environment for children. If a husband or wife dies, the others are there to support the family, emotionally as well as financially."

"I'm going to put John's brother Steven on putting together a legal system." Carter said, looking at Tammy. "He's a lawyer, and he's been sitting on his ass long enough. He's probably ready to get to work again."

"He's already working with O'Neill and Pharris on a financial system." Tammy grinned. "But he could probably do both."

"O'Neill is the older warrior? Not the one with the gold tattoo on his forehead." Larrin asked.

"Yes. He was my commanding officer for ten years before I came to the Pegasus galaxy." Carter answered. "The one with the gold tattoo is Master Bra'tac."

"He's the one that Pharris is enamored with, but she speaks highly of O'Neill." Larrin said, looking back and forth between them. "She says that he has an innate grasp of complex issues, but a plain spoken approach to solving problems."

"That's probably the best description I've ever heard of Jack." Carter grinned. "He has a way of looking though an issue, then finding a workable solution."

"That's why I want him for my space station." Larrin said.

"Did you hear that?" Tammy laughed, getting up and filling her glass from the tap. "It's her space station now."

"It is my space station." Larrin grinned at them. "You gave it to me, just like you gave Pharris Anchorage. I am Lady Larrin, knight of Atlantis, and commander of the space station Creonimus, charged with her care and safety."

"You underst..."

"She understands fine Sam." Tammy said, patting her hand as she smiled at Larrin.

(-)

Interior-Bedroom

1300 Hours

"Wake up you two." Tammy said, looking down at Boris and Angelo.

Both androids sat up, then got to their feet.

"Angelo, Sam has Jacob out in the living room. Go get him from her and bring him in here to me."

"You got it doll." He grinned and walked out of the room.

"Sam's right, that is getting a little irritating." She said under her breath. "I'm gonna need to fix that."

Angelo was back a moment later with baby Jacob cradled in his arms. The baby had his head resting on his shoulder as Angelo held him in his arms.

"Much better." Tammy said softly as she walked around them, looking at the baby. He was resting quietly in Angelo's arms, not showing any of the discomfort or distress he normally did.

"Take a walk with me Angelo." She said as she started for the door. She looked back over her shoulder at Boris and smiled. "Boris, Sam is in the living room, why don't you go join her?"

"Yes mistress." He said as he followed them out into the living room.

"Come on Angelo." She said as she walked over to the bedroom.

As she reached the bed, she turned and held her arms out.

"Give him to me, and stretch out on the bed." She told him.

The android complied, handing her the baby then laying out on his back on the bed.

Once he was settled, she laid the baby on his chest, and his arms came up, holding it loosely.

"Not bad." she said softly as she watched them.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked from the door.

"Notice anything different?" Tammy grinned, looking up at her.

"Yeah, Jacob's not squirming or crying." Carter smiled. "What did you do?"

"I fixed a fault in a nerve cluster, and that caused a reset in his primary manipulation matrix." Tammy told her as she leaned down and picked up baby Jacob, then handed him to Sam.

"Now, I have a nerve cluster I need him to stimulate for me, so I can see if he can overload my climax control matrix." She said as she opened the button on her slacks and let them drop around her feet.

"Okay, I'm gonna take Jacob and Boris over and talk to Andi." Carter laughed. "We'll be back in a bit."

"Take your time." Tammy giggled. "This is gonna take a while."

(-)

"Do you want to make me happy Angelo?" Tammy asked softly as she slid up onto the bed and crawled up between his legs. She opened the button on his slacks and pulled the zipper down, then started easing them down over his hips.

"Always pretty." Angelo smiled, reaching down and pulling her up, then rolling over with her so he was laying beside her.

"Wha...what are you doing Angelo?" she asked as he got up on his knees and opened her pants.

"I'm going to make you happy." He smiled as he started pulling her slacks down. "Now lift that sweet little ass a little so I can get these off."

Tammy lifted her hips and he pulled her pants down over her hips, then down over her legs.

"I love this little bush you have over your pussy." He said as he leaned down, pressing his face into the soft hairs and scrubbing it back and forth.

"Wha...what's gotten into you Angelo? You're not acting...are you sure you're not being affected by..."

"No, I am no longer affected by the imbalance that caused Fran and I to react as we did." He told her as he moved lower on the bed, pushing her pants off over her feet and spreading her legs wider.

"So...what's going on?" She asked, staring down at him.

"You modified my autonomy settings when you were poking around in my neural control system." He told her as he pressed his lips to the top of her pussy, then drew his face down over the length of it. His tongue teased her pussylips as he moved up and down, and she whined when he pulled back and moved up over her.

"How do you want me to make you happy, pretty?" He asked, smiling down at her. "Your little pussy is dripping, so even though you like it when I pleasure you orally, don't you want me to do something else to put a smile on your face?"

He stretched out over her, settling between her legs.

Tammy could feel his cockhead pressing between the juice slickened lips of her pussy.

"Oh god yes..." She moaned, arching up under him as her legs came up, wrapping themselves around him. "Fuck me you big beautiful stud. Ram that cock in me and take me to heaven."

"Are you sure pretty?" He asked softly, easing his hips forward so his cock slid into her slowly.

"Yes!" She groaned, bringing her heels up under his ass as she writhed under him.

"Fuck me!" she whined. "Give it to me! You know how I want it. Long and deep, hard and fast. Wear my little pussy out!"

"No, that's not what you really want sweet cheeks." He said, rolling his hips so his cock moved in and out of her in long slow strokes. "You'll cum too fast if I fuck you like that. Don't you want to draw it out, let it build, slowly...making yourself wait..."

"Oh god Angelo! What are you doing to me?" She groaned as she shivered, her pussy quivering and spasming around his cock.

"I'm making you happy." He said as he leaned down, nibbling on her neck, then moving his mouth up and nipping at her earlobe.