All Comments on 'Confrontation Ch. 05'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So wrong...

I loved this story,but I hate how all of sudden Mitch is getting treated like shit! And now Jared is DADDY DEAREST? Rhea is wrong for this. You, know what Rhea should keep 7inch, and Mitch should forget her and be there for his son only. Dead.

Please continue.

islandqtislandqtover 10 years ago
oooooooooooh snap!!

Jared makes some excellent points. i love that whole speech about waiting vs. being proactive. I know you're probably going to go the predictable route and make Rhe end up with Mitch but I love that you have written Jared as sexy and hot and not just some geeky doormat. His fantasies about what he wants to do with Rhea are verrrry provocative.

Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idk

So, Rhea is wrong. I think Mitch should fight for custody. I don't think Rhea gave him much of a chance to make things right between them. She's been wrong since the beginning... Geeez

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ok Mitch got the rotten deal on Jonas, no one can doubt that. Putting that aside he is the absolute WORST, person to try to make a life with! Oh wow! He totally seems like the type to love a woman because he can't have her! On that he loves her? Really? They had sex once! Once! Several years ago, and before that there was nothing but animosity on her part and his womanizer a libido! Sex one time and when he can't get at her again he turns into bi-polar stalker! Mitch was a fun one time thing. Great daddy material, sure. Great husband material, not at all!

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Awww damn...

All I know is, its on now.

But on the real, Jared has alot of nerve of telling mitch to stay away from his own child just cuz he is hard up for Rhea. Thats a bytch move.

SpicyChocolateSpicyChocolateover 10 years ago
Wow

Sent when the victim fantasize about her rapist? What the hell! Harsh words Jared. Mitch look for her in the county it's hard to find someone who don't want to be found. Rhea wants Mitch. Period. Anyways, I know people don't like Mitch tuff titty he's trying.

Personally don't be predictable your story.

SpicyChocolateSpicyChocolateover 10 years ago

Exactly! How in the hell you going to tell another man to stay away from his child I could understand if Mitch was a deadbeat and didn't give a shit, but that's not the case. Whew!

Please let there be another black woman in town that would make Rhea shit bricks.

emj417emj417over 10 years ago
poor Jared...happy to be 2nd choice

He did make some good points, but Mitch knew nothing about his child, so...he should go for shared custody and Jared just gave him the opening by telling him to stay away from his own child.

Rhea never told Jared they were dating--she punked out, and she messed up on telling Jared something pretty personal, which gave him some ammo to go after Mitch. Hopefully, Rhea don't punk out when the Principal /Mitch's ex don't go after their son--this will let her get a chance to show Jared the old bad ass Rhea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the update!

I don't really like Jared. Took him four years to tell rhea he loved her, but he can tell Mitch to stay away from his own son in 24 hrs. He'll no. I love how Mitch is playing the daddy role. Glad to see his complete 180. Wish I could say the same for Rhea. Great job. MORE MORE MORE!

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
You know what!!

This chapter pissed me off to the fullest!! Who in the hell do Jared think he is to tell Mitch to stay away from his son!!! Like seriously!! I do not like Jared at all!!!

Now Rhea is so wrong!!!! She is really starting to make me not stand her more. She's acting like a little ass girl instead of a grown ass woman who has a child. Ugh!!! That trick make my teeth itch.

Mitch need to find him another one woman that will shit on Rhea! He just need to build a relationship with his son. Cause Rhea is on something other shit!

Awesome update!!!!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 10 years ago
Rhea rhea rhea

She could clear all of this up if she'd just be a woman and decide what she wants. It's unfair to Jonas for her to allow both men to play the father role without clarifying which is his actual father. She needs to keep her relationship with Mitch minimal if she doesn't want him, there's no reason he should be cooking breakfast in her house or opening her front door. If she doesn't want Jared she needs to speak up so that man can find someone else and move on.

Giggles4uGiggles4uover 10 years ago
...dumbness!!

Why do we women act so dumb at times?!?!! Like omg this pissed me off. Please update cause I'm about ready to loose it if Rhea continues to act this dumb! Jared needs to be medicated, cause homie obviously lost his mind thinking he has any rights over Rhea and Jonas...lord Rhea needs to clear this mess up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Childish

Just childish, Jonas is the only character worth anything in the whole damn story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rhea

She seriously needs to grow up. Jared seems like an amazing man who would give her the world. When he asked if there was hope for the two of them she should have said not, because no matter what she's always going to want Mitch.

I honestly don't know who's better for her when it comes to Mitch and Jared. I think Mitch should have tried hard to get ahold of them. But then again he didn't know he had a son so it would be stocking if he just went after rhea like that. Jared is an amazing man who has waited for her for four years, but already seems like a control freak. Who is he to tell a father he has no right to his son.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Oh my lawd...

Okay, I don't remember her telling Jared that she was with him. Frankly, Jared had no right to tell Mitchell to stay away, he is not Rhea's husband. Yes, Mitch should have tried to find her and Rhea should have spoken up to Jared and told him that she really did not see him that away.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Jared has apparently lost his mind, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Sadly I'm team Mitch

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
5

Rhea is very childish. Is she going to string Jared along just to hurt Mitch? Grow up woman.

ale1975ale1975over 10 years ago
3*

I usually give you 5*. Didn't like this chapter as much as previous ones. There were some grammatical errors that took me out of the story for a second. The scene with Jared and Mitch blew it for me. The actions didn't seem to fit the characters you created prior to this point. It makes Jared seem psycho and removes the desire to root for him too. Rhea's choice should be difficult, it makes her story more interesting. And is Amy, Lynn's daughter? If so, why would Mitch be picking up Lynn's kid, I can't imagine they'd be that close even if they'd buried the hatchet. Even with that, I am hoping for great things for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pardon my french but...

Fuck Jared. Who is he to deny that kid his real father just because he wants to get his dick wet. I know it's mean to say, but I hope Jared gets killed off.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm so annoyed with Rhea. She is quick to point fingers at Mitch like she is a victim. I don't recall Mitch forcing her to have sex. She is creating more drama but no one will blame her since she clearly is the victim once again.

Jared is such an upstanding guy that he would attack Mitch in his home verbally and physically. I wonder what Rhea would think of her precious Jared now. I know its hard for Mitch to not get what he want but he should back off from Rhea for now and focus on being a dad. Mitch need to tell Rhea about Jared attacking him. Knowing her she will think Mitch was the instigator. Screw Rhea...she got both guys chasing her like she is a precious jewel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

How could she have told what happened to her and Mitch did she tell how much she enjoyed the sex with him or how she never gave him the chance to be a Father because he was never told two wrongs do not make it right . Mitch has tried but she does not want him to even to get to know his child but that will come back and bite her. Choose who you want but every dad has a right to know his son. She thinks Jarred is a saint I like some drama but please not another story where the woman never even thinks of her child really because she should be done told him who his real father is because they both deserve to know each other as father and son and she needs to begrown enough to take some blame and talk to each other like adults and leave Jared out of that part when they talk to each other please

unfairplayunfairplayover 10 years ago
I can't...

I hope the rest of the story turns out better. Every update you've put out so far has been more offensive than the last. The heroine is truly deplorable and it seems even you are confused whether the hero should be an asshole or improved man. The premise of the story isn't bad, but the characters are rotten. I wouldn't have minded the time between posts if the story had been worth reading. I won't make the mistake of reading your work again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really, Jared!!?

I didn't realize Jared was schizo...the fight scene threw me for a loop and Rhea's telling of the circumstances between her and Mitch (I am sure it was the complete truth, not) was just tasteless and downright tacky. Poor Jonas! I always liked Mitch, now I like him more.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
I liked it, but...

I'm tired of Rhea leading Jared on, that's not cool and its boring after the third chapter. All I see is hurt for Jared. I don't mind the hurt on Mitch, he deserves being thwarted from getting everything he wants every time. He better get his shit together and Rhea needs to get her shit together as well.

Also, Mitch should have reported that nasty janitor, and now he's going to have to watch out for Jonas with that sicko around at the school and that crazy principal, if he had to remind her to be professional, then 'All shit!," Once I saw her butt as principal I would have ditched the idea of Jared attending that school. Oh well, still enjoying this, even with all the old and new drama. You know your a good author when you can inspire this type of dialogue about your characters! Great writing! Make this baby stretch out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad to see an update!

I am so happy you've taken the time to update and bring us more of these flawed yet engaging individuals. I have to admit that I would kind of like to see Rhea and Mitch bury the hatchet to find out whether the bad footing they got off on could, through the introduction of this child that they both love, improve and become something lasting. I wasn't surprised that Rhea told Jared about what happened with Mitch. Although it appears that Rhea thinks Jared is better for her, she really does engage with him on the same level that she does with her female friends. In my estimation Rhea wanting to be with Mitch isn't selfish. They are written as two people with strong personalities who are attracted to each other. Even when Rhea initially went over to kick his butt she was attracted to him. If she gets over her shame for wanting a man that everyone has her believing she shouldn't want, things might work out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS HOT WITH FULL OF SPICE

AND IT JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER THIS STORY SHOULD BE

AND SOAP opera

sm1982sm1982over 3 years ago

Reading through the comments, how is anyone Team Jared ctfu pathetic how he waited years to tell a woman he’s been spending time with and around her son that he likes her? In love with her? Then when he finally gets around to telling her the truth, expects her to express the same feelings? Mitch should’ve definitely did damage when he came to his house but Rhea isn’t picking Jared. No way a woman is conflicted about the “safe” man with how she’s viewed Mitch. She needs to stop being stupid and playing games!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES