Confused Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Is all he could say while starring at me. He looked at how well the thong hugged her curves. The bra supported her 36C breast well. The color of the bra went with her caramel skin tone. He couldn't take his eye off of her. He was ready to give her, her present.

I blushed and looked away.

"You look incredible." He said with amazement. When he spoke those words an instant bulge appeared under his towel.

"Thanks. So is this the only thing you got me for my birthday?" I asked with a little curiosity.

"No That's not the real gift." He smiled.

I raised my brow sitting up on the bed, crossing my arms and said "ok... Then whats the real present then?"

"Be patient I'm going to give it to you." He said while walking in the closet to slip on some clothes. Which was a black hoodie and a black loose-fitted jeans with black boots. No shirt was worn under the hoodie. He picked his phone up off the dresser and seen a text message.

"Hey I got to run out right quick. I'll be back in a little while. Ok babe?"

"Where do you think your going?" I said still siting up with my eyebrow raised.

He walked toward me and kissed my forehead.

"I got to make a run for my job."

He said while stepping backwards towards the room door.

"At 9pm?" I replied back furiously.

"Babe... look I'll be back I'm just running in and out.. I promise." He said in a soft tone.

"Kayden are you cheating on me?" I Said low, looking at my arms.

"What? Babe why the fuck would you say that?" He replied looking back angry.

I sighed "Because your always gone. I never really get to see you like that anymore since you started your new body guard job. Even when your here your always gone."

"Look babe I promise I'll make it up when I get home. I promise with all my heart." He said leaning to kiss me. I moved my head away from him.

I could tell he was angry when I heard the front door slam.

I kinda felt bad because I know Kayden would never cheat on me or hurt me at all. He loves me. I'm still questioning myself on if I love him.

But still it drives me crazy when he's always on business trips and be gone for like weeks. I remember one time I had no fucking clue where he went until his sister had told me. Then he comes home and apologizes for it still not telling me why he was gone for that long.

I notice he's really secretive he never tells me anything about him anymore. Maybe he is cheating on me?

I covered myself up and fell asleep with that thought on my mind.

***********************************************

Kayden's Side

After he walked out slamming the door behind him. He got in his 2013 gray Camaro and drove fast trying to get away to calm down.

The fact that he felt like he was losing his girlfriend...made him 'ANGRY'.

Morgani is the only thing he has in his life that really means something to him...The only thing he lives for. If he loses her he has nothing. She saved him from committing suicide because of all the abuse in his life. He fell in love with her since the first day he seen her at summer camp. She was such a funny girl that always smiled. She never took shit from anyone. And he loved that about her.

He would never hurt her in anyway. He loves her. Her name is engraved in his heart. For eternity.

So why the 'FUCK' would she think that?

"FUCK!!" He shouted, punching the steering wheel.

He pulled into a empty parking lot. Got out. Started pacing back in forth. Counting backwards from ten.

He wanted to tell her everything. He wanted to tell her his real job. That he kills people for a living. That he's an assassin. He wanted to tell her about the long days and nights he spent tracking his target. That it helps him with his anger.

But he knew if she found out about his job she would be in terrible danger. That's why he keeps a lot from her. For her protection. He'd do anything for her. When he goes back home he would make it up to her. He would give her what she wanted. What he wanted.

Once he was calm he got back in the car. And drove to a hill above a mansion that was filled with guest in the back. The mansion was lit up with lights and pretty woman in dresses and men in tuxes. This was the party his target was at.

He opened the trunk and grabbed a heavy black duffel bag and carried it just before the edge of the hill.

He slid his athletic gun gloves on. Took out the Rifle and set it up.

He loaded the gun.

Click Clack.

Looking through his scoop to his target, siting at a table with a bunch of men in black tuxedos with black bow ties holding wineglasses.

His target was siting next to an older man wearing black Ray Ban prescription glasses. The old man looked sorta liked him. His targets name was Shawn Stevens. He looked like he was in his late 20s. He seemed like a dick... Well his face seemed to look like one.

He inhaled.

He pressed his hand on the trigger.

Then released, exhaling.

***********************************************

The Target.

Shawn was talking about his achievements to the men and his father who was sitting right beside him.

He took in the moment of thinking that this was the beginning of something new. He took one last look at his father capturing the moment of his father patting his back saying he was proud of him.

It went black.

His dad sat there with his sons blood on his face in shock.

Screams of panic were ringing in his ears.

At that moment everything moved in slow motion.

Whoever did that was going to have a hella time getting tortured.

***********************************************

Back to Kayden.

After loading his stuff back in his car. He drove back to the house.

He unlocked the door and entered into a dark house. He slid his shoes off and placed them by the door he walked up stairs to a candle lit in the room.

In the dim light he could see Morgani sleeping, her mouth was slightly parted and half her body was covered, showing parts of her caramel skin.

He walked toward her slowly capturing this very moment. Her wild curly hair laying on her face. Her beautiful long lashes. Her nose was shaped like popcorn, I mean That's what she thinks anyway.

He smiled to him self.

He ran his fingers over her face, touched her soft plumped lips with his thumb. She's so beautiful he thought.

Then he ran his fingers up and down her thigh that was showing. He got on his knees and started kissing slowly up her thigh. While moving the blankets off of her body. She moved on the right side of her body still asleep.

He kissed up her thigh. He push her body over gently on her back.

He took his clothes off except for his boxers.

He wanted to wake her up by giving her his present. He gently got on the bed slowly. He pulled her burgundy thong down slowly to her knees then her ankles until it was completely off.

Without waking her.

He looked down at her pussy that was neatly trimmed and formed a thin triangle figure.

He kissed it.

This would be her present.

Giving her his virginty was really valuable to him and the fact he's getting hers in return means a lot to him. It shows her loyalty to him.

He wanted to give his mind, body, and soul to her. Showing her how much she means to him.

He licked her clit in a circular motion.

He wasn't sure if he was doing it right because he's really inexperienced, then he heard a moan slip from her mouth.

He looked up at her still licking in and out her slit. She wasn't awake but he could still here her moan low.

Then he sucked it.

"Ohh." Came out her mouth before her eyes slowly opened.

He didn't stop assaulting her sweet nest.

"Mmmmm." She moaned while curling her toes back.

Her sweet nest got wetter, dripping her juices on the bed.

"Ohhh... Kay... Don't stop... Shit." I whimpered

Kayden kept kissing and sucking on my slit.

My back arched, toes curled, eyes rolled to the back of my head.

My orgasm took me over.

"Kayden I'm...C..C..Cumming!' I screamed out.

My sweet juice squirted all over his tan face, making his lips and cheeks look glossy.

"Mmm Kayden... That was amazing." I moaned out, closing my eyes.

He kissed slowly up my body to my bellybutton, to my bra, my neck.

He kissed then bit my neck, leaving a red mark from where he bit me at.

"Uhhh... Mmmm." Is all that came out.

His lips finally left my neck and connected with mine. They were so soft and gentle. I invited his tongue in my mouth. We swopped silva. Sharing each others taste. He broke from the kiss out of breath.

Looking passionately in my eyes.

Finally he spoked.

"I love you... And I don't wanna lose you... All these years that we've been together... You helped me with finding myself and forgiving my past... But... I really want to thank you, for being patient with me... For your birthday gift I wanna give you my body, soul, and all my love I have for you... I love you Morgani Brown."

I couldn't think of anything to say so "I love you too, Kayden." Came out. After those words left my mouth I still wasn't sure how I felt.

Those words were all he needed to hear.

His penis pressed against my stomach. He was completely erected. He quickly unsnapped my bra, from the front. Lifted me up gently to pull it from under me.

I was completely naked under his body. I felt a little insecure.

He rolled off of me a little, to slide his boxers down. I covered my chest.

He rolled back on me. He moved my hands from my chest.

"Why are you covering yourself?" He asked softly.

"I...uh..I don't know." I replied back, looking away from his face.

He grabbed my chin gently pulling my face toward him slowly.

He looked me in my eyes.

"You don't have to hide any part of your body from me... I think your body is beautiful... And I feel so lucky to have you."

He planted a gentle kiss on my full lips. I wrapped my legs and arms around his body. Waiting to be penetrated by his member.

He positioned his self at my hot sensitive entrance. He pressed his member slowly inside me.

"Uhh... Fuck." Kayden shouted with his eyes closed. He felt like he was about to nut right-then. She was so tight. Her walls tightly hug against his penis head as it slipped in.

He was a lot longer than I expected. He had length and thickness.

Halfway in I felt the pain.

"Ouch." I squealed.

"I'm sorry... Do you want me to stop?" He said trying not to stutter, damn her pussy was casting spells on him.

"N..no. Im ok." I rushed out trying not to cry... Holy shit it hurts so bad. 'Oh my fucking gosh this hurts.' I thought to myself.

He didn't respond back he was to caught up, being inside of her. At last.

'Oh fuck' he thought she felt amazing to him. Wanting to go deeper.

"Aww... You feel so good." Slurred from his mouth.

'I wish I could say the same.' I thought, gripping his back tightly.

He caught me off guard when he thrusted completely into me.

"FUCK!! OUCH!!" I screamed, warm streams of tears came from my eyes. I started trying to push him off. He wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry babe." He said trying to kiss my cheek and neck to calm me down. He didn't move when I tried pushing him off.

Finally I gave in. Then my body adjusted to his length.

Then he started slowly thrusting in and out of my skin.

"Oh... Fuck... Morgani." He shouted into my neck, gently biting it.

The feel of his length inside of my skin felt bittersweet. Like the pain and pleasure consumed me.

"Ohhhh... Kay... Mmmmm." I moaned, wrapping my legs tighter.

He ran his fingers through my hair, kissing my neck. He kissed down to my chest and gently nibbled on my milk chocolate nipple.

I rub his back and kissed his lips.

He keeps plunging in and out of me.

Our hips moved to the same rhythm.

"Ohhh... Yes..." I moan louder.

He starts going faster but, still at a steady pace.

Then my legs started trembling. Backed arched again. And I could feel that lower tingling in my stomach.

Kayden was also reaching his peak he pounded in her harder.

"Fuck."he yelled.

"Ohhhh." I moaned hard.

Finally we came. His load was heavy, like I felt the warm white thick substance leaking out of me.

After he finish coming he held me. I laid my head on his chest.

"Your so beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled.

Then he said "Good night my princess. I love you."

I smiled again, then replied "Good night my prince. I.. I love you to." Stuttering out the last part.

While he fell asleep I laid there thinking about how even after having sex with Kayden... My feelings still haven't changed.

What was keeping me with him?

***********************************************

Next Morning.

I wake up to smelling bacon and eggs. Mmmm. That smells good.

I throw on one of Kayden's shirts That's on the floor.

I walk down stairs to the Kitchen.

And there he was. Standing at the kitchen stove using the spatula to flip the bacon. He wasn't wearing a shirt or shorts. Just the boxers he had on from last night.

'Wow I didn't know he could cook' I thought to myself.

He notice her standing there.

"Good Morning beautiful, I made breakfast." He smiled, winking.

"Awwe That's really sweet of you baby." I said walking towards him to plant a kiss on his lips.

He smiled after I broke from the kiss.

"So I was thinking about what we should do today." He said while taking the perfectly cooked bacon out of the pot placing it on a napkin on a plate.

"I'm listen." I said leaning against the counter with my legs crossed.

"Okay, after we eat breakfast I could take you out where ever you wanna go and we can just spend the day together." He said starring at me.

"Hmm... That sounds fun BUT, what if I wanna stay in the house?" I said standing up, rubbing my chin like I was thinking hard about what I just said.

"Okay and do what?" He said crossing his arms, walking toward me. He looked down at me smiling.

'Damn she looks so beautiful he thought gazing at her messing thick black hair, that looked brown in the sun, her soft pretty full lips That's begging to be kissed again, her slite-slanty light brown eyes that could melt through anyone, and at last her beautiful body that was covered up by his white polo tee that hung very loose on her. Damn she looked sexy as hell.' He thought

"I don't know maybe eat breakfast, play the xBox, and fuck me on the Kitchen table." I said saying the last part under my breath.

"What was the last part?" He said grabbing a piece of bacon and stuffing it in his face.

"I didn't say anything." I grinned turning to walk out the kitchen.

Before I left out the kitchen doorway hands came around grabbing me.

Before I knew it. I was laying on the kitchen table with my legs around Kayden's neck.

I had nothing on under this shirt so it was easy access for Kayden.

My pussy instantly throbbed, with the first lick.

He teased my clit with his tongue.

Then he stopped.

"So do you want me to fuck you on the kitchen table right?" He asked massaging my clit with his thumb, looking up at me

I barely got the words out "Shit... I.. Uh... Um... Fuck... I was just kidding."

"Oh you were?" He stopped got up and walk away.

"What the fuck Kayden really!!" I yelled getting up off the table. Why the fuck would he tease me like that.

He laughed from the kitchen while eating bacon.

I didn't know Kayden could get me really turn on like that.

My phone was ringing.

I ran upstairs to get it.

I didn't recognize the number but, something told me to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey." A deep voice said

"Who is this?" I asked

The voice laughed and said "Its Nick."

Those words blew me away. Shit I forgot he was going to take me the movies today.

I tip toed to the room door and looked out to see if Kayden was still downstairs. Then I heard the Tv flick on followed by crunching.

I closed the door some.

"Yes." I replied

"I was calling just to remind you about our movie plans. I want to pick you up at 2 is that ok?"

"Ummm... I guess.. Sure." I replied back still kinda uncertain.

"Ok then. Text me your address so I can pick you up." He eased out.

I hesitated but, then said" Okay I will, see yah soon."

"See yah then."

We hung up.

I opened the door and walked downstairs.

"Who was that?" He asked still looking at the Tv

"A friend." I replied back sitting on the couch beside him.

He put his arms around me. Pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

"So what did he or she want?"

"I forgot he planned to take me to the movies today. He was calling to tell me the time."

"Oh so what are you going to see?"

"The Purge Anarchy."

"Its a kick ass movie." He said drinking orange juice.

"You seen it?" I asked with my brow raised.

"Yeah with Rochelle and her boyfriend." He replied back.

"No fair." I pouted

He smiled at me pouting at him. "You know you look cute when you pout."

I rolled my eyes.

"So do you still want me to fuck you on the kitchen table?" He said standing up.

I looked at the clock to see what time I was on. It was 12:35. I have about an hour.

Before I could answer. Kayden picked me up and Carried me to the the dining room. And laid me on the kitchen table.

He quickly slid his boxers down releasing his erected length.

Immediately my pussy became wet.

I tried to sit up to take his shirt off of me but, he pushed me back down.

"I want to take it off of you." He growled in a seductive way.

"O-ok." I Stammered out.

He swiftly pulled the shirt over my head.

'Damn.' Was all he thought as he enter her sweet dripping pussy.

We both moaned in unison.

He started moving in and out of her pussy, slowly building up speed.

"Fuck." He growled with his eyes closed.

"Oh.. Shit Kay." I moaned

I screamed his name. It was so loud that it echo through the house.

Kayden pulled out of me. He pulled me off the table, to bend me over.

He started pounding me hard from behind. Making me grunt and scream louder.

"Yes baby... Ooo fuck." I shouted

That familiar feeling came over my body.

"Are you going to cum for me?" He growled

I nodded, screaming "Yessss!! Im..C..Cumming!!"

I felt my lower half explode with my juices. All I seen was stars. I was dazing out.

Kayden sped the paced up faster than before. Trying reach to his climax.

He felt the tightening feeling in his nuts. He then pounded a few more times before he collapsed on top of her.

He laid on top of her until his full load was tucked away inside of her.

He then got up and picked me up and carried me to the shower.

"Kayden Im not going to have any energy before I go to the movies." I said Laying over his shoulder.

"I know." He replied back.

He put me down and ran the shower water.

He kept fucking me until about 30 minutes before 2:00 because, he couldn't keep his hands off me.

Finally I got dressed. Kayden said he was going to his sisters house for a awhile and he wanted me to call him when he gets back.

I had on some ripped up skinny jeans and a pain navy blue half t-shirt that showed of my toned stomach.

I sat in the living room on Instagram. Then I heard a knock at the door. I slid on my Nike slides. My hair was in a natural fro but, was pushed back by a head band. I didn't wear any make up sense it was just a 'friend' thing.

Another knock on the door.

I grabbed my old navy messager bag and headed for the door.

I opened it.

On the other side was Nick standing tall and towering over me. He had on some blue jeans with a black t-shirt and sneakers. His hair was freshly cut.

"Hey." He said, breaking me out of my stare.

I was kinda embarrassed because I was starring at him so intensely.

"Hey." I replied back.

"You look nice."

"Thanks, you to."

"Ready to go?"