Confused Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah."

I locked the door. And he escorted me to his car, opening the door for me.

We drove to the movies in silence.

Finally we got there. There wasn't that many people in the line.

"Do you want popcorn and a drink?"

He asked

"Yes." I smiled

We got in the theater and took our seat.

Making small talk about the previews for different movies.

Then the movie started.

Nick starred at her. Taking in at how beautiful she was.

Her beautiful caramel skin that glistened from the light. Her beautiful smile. And that curvy body she had. He got to get a good look at it when he had gotten popcorn a drink for her. Her ass was nice and round that spread out to her hips. Leaving her with no waist. And about 36C cup breast.

He turned back to pay attention to the movie screen.

***********************************************

After the movie.

Nick smiled at how I was talking about the movie. He felt like she had warmed up to him.

"That movie was killer." I said excited.

"I see you enjoyed yourself." He said.

"Yeah I did thank you." I smiled

"Your welcome." He returning my smile.

He drove me home. Kayden wasn't there yet. Nick walked me to my door.

"So you want to hang out again another time." He said showing me all of his perfectly white teeth.

"Maybe." I replied back.

I put the key in the door. I hesitated opening the door. Then I turned around and looked up at Nick. I let go of the door and reached Nick's face.

In that moment nothing mattered.

He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back.

Then I pulled away with my eyes still closed smiling I finally open them. 'Well for damn sure, this wasn't a dream.' I thought.

"Good night." He said.

"Good night." I replied back.

I opened the door and closed it. Turn on the light.

Why did I kiss him? Why did it feel right? What did he have that Kayden didn't?

I walked upstairs jumped in the bed and fell asleep. Forgetting to call Kayden.

***********************************************

At Rochelle's house.

"Kayden is everything set for Morgani's birthday tomorrow?" She asked looking at her phone.

"Yeah all of her family is coming tomorrow morning and I got to meet them at the place." He replied back

Exhaustedly, laying on the floor.

"Ok then I'll give you a call tomorrow morning." She said standing up.

"Ok, Im gonna go." He said yawning, and getting from off the floor.

"Ok I love you Kayden. And tell Morgani I said hey." She said hugging Kayden.

He hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "I love you to. And I will."

He walked out the door to his car. Then suddenly he got this strange feeling. He sped to Morgani's house.

**********************************************

Back At Morgani's house.

I woke up from my sleep. It felt like there was someone watching me.

So I slowly got up. Trying to adjust my vision. I walked toward the door of my room. I peeked out but, didn't see anything.

Then suddenly I felt hands grab my mouth and pull me back.

Then I went into battle mode. All I could feel coursing through me was adrenaline.

I took his hand and twisted it behind his back and kicked him in his stomach. I then punched him in his nose.

He fell to the ground in pain.

Then Kayden rushed upstairs. Busting through the door

"Kayden." I said starting to tear up.

He grabbed me and turned the light on.

They both looked at the intruder in disbelief.