Congo Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I felt slightly dizzy, so much so, that we decided to go up to our room. I got up to our floor via the lift, before I collapsed and sprawled out on the corridor carpet. I saw Debbie bending over me and a couple of guys coming to my aid. Then it all went blank.

When I came round, I was bound and gagged and tied to in upright chair in the corner of a large sitting room. I knew the hotel had penthouse suites on the top floor and I guessed we were in one of those. As I opened my eyes and focused, I was aware of music and Debbie who was dancing with the black guy who had introduced himself as Jules. He was obviously the leader of the group, a large imposing man with a noticeable gut on him. He was grinning and thoroughly enjoying himself, as he held her close. As he saw that I was now conscious, his grin got even wider. Then, he purposely let me see his big hands slide down the back of Debbie's dress and pull her ass possessively into him. He did it a few times to emphasise what he was doing i.e. bouncing her off his cock. Meanwhile, Debbie herself seemed lightheaded and giggly, even as he dry-fucked her on the make-shift dance floor.

The other two men just sat there staring at the action. One of them had his cock out and giving it a slow wank as if to anticipate what was to come. To encourage them, Jules tugged her dress up high at the back to expose black panties and sexy ass. Then, making sure I was watching, he unzipped her dress down to the waist and saw it slither off to the floor. Debbie just laughed and stepped out of it. She had obviously been drugged (probably with a different type of drug to me) because, she seemed light headed and in a party mood. I reckon they had done us both with the champagne.

Debbie had a great figure and looked incredible in just panties and high heels. (It was the customs shed all over again) Her breasts were big, but firm, and didn't need a bra. Jules was soon grabbing himself a handful. Then, the guy who wasn't wanking himself, slithered across the floor on his knees and tugged down her panties. It struck me then that she would now be naked for the rest of the night.

Jules turned up the African music. "Dance for me, baby" he growled, picking up his lit cigarette from the ashtray and blowing out a cloud of smoke. I got the whiff of cannabis as it drifted across to me in the corner. Debbie obliged by swinging her naked body to the rhythm of the beat. The men stared in fascination and then grinned, knowing that they would all be fucking her before too long. They watched her perform for a while and I noticed they all had their black cocks out now giving them a preparation wank. And big cocks they were, too, big and thick and long, putting my small white cock to shame. Nevertheless, I envied them cos I'd have liked to have had mine out too, wanking off in the exactly the same way.

Jules bade Debbie forward and gestured for her to go down on him. Debbie knew immediately what he wanted and licking her lips, wantonly, sank to her knees in front of him. She was a damn good cocksucker, I had known that from years ago. And, in the next few minutes, she showed him how good she was: God, how she loved big black cock. Meanwhile, Jules looked across at his companions and gave them a knowing grin. "White cunt," he laughed, I told you it was the best"

He stood her up and took her by the hand leading her towards the bedroom. "Time to fuck this white bitch," he announced, loudly.

Debbie seemed completely out of it, but, she went with him willingly and actually got as far as the door before she turned and waved her hand lazily at me. By this time Jules had taken off his shirt and stood in his braces, frowning, as he looked across at me. I had been a forgotten man after my ex-wife had been stripped off. But then Jules grinned, his face lighting up with perverse pleasure. "Sure, why not," he purred, "bring the white boy in and let him see me fucking his wife. It will add greatly to my pleasure."

So they picked me up, together with the chair I was tied to and carried me into the bedroom, thus ensuring I would a perfect view of the inevitable fucking that was to follow ...and all that went with it.

Melawi and his buddies had just assumed Debbie and I were a married couple. That was no longer the case, but, why should I tell the bastards anything!

Jules positioned my half drugged ex-wife, so that she was kneeling face down on the bed, her ass hanging out invitingly over the edge, ready to be fucked in the time honoured doggy position. Her sex was in full view and facing me. Jules ran his hand over her naked ass savouring its perfect shape and winking at me as he did so. He was letting me know that there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop him doing anything he wanted. He started to finger her then, with one two then three fingers working them purposefully in her pussy. He pulled them out and sniffed them, savouring her sex smell. Turning to me he licked them clean, grinning with satisfaction as he did so.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Carry on mate," I would have told him, but for the gag. "It means sod all to me."

But, on the other hand, there was no way I wanted to see Debbie hurt or raped. I would draw the line at that. Because, having brought her on holiday it was down to me to protect her. Not that I could do much just then of course.

In any case Debs was O.K. and obviously enjoying herself. Also, there were plenty of condoms on the coffee table and I was glad to see the men making good use of them. It seemed that sexual hygiene had come to this part of Africa.

After that, Jules wasted no time in satisfying his undoubted lust, as he stood behind her and slid his huge cock into her vagina; all the way in. He growled in pleasure as he pulled back and plunged again into her silky depths, driving his manhood deep inside. Thereafter, he repeated his urgent thrusts with frequent rapidity giving Debbie no respite as he plundered her sex. At the same time, he reached forward and took her big tits into his big hands, squeezing them, working them, exploring their softness and working the nipples between his fingers. Debbie groaned with unbridled pleasure, her nipples now as hard as beach pebbles. She was putty in his hands, her body a plaything for his use. I could see that she was a willing sex partner now as she moved her ass towards his rampaging cock. Then she was moving her body wantonly to the rhythm of the fuck, wanting that cock deep inside her...

I had to sit there and watch him fuck her for as long as he wanted. And the bastard took his sweet time, I'll give him that, as the fucking went on and on...It seemed ages before, shuddering and grunting, he shot his load into her pussy. He was covered with a layer of sweat with the sexual effort of it all. At his final thrust Debbie lifted her head off the bed and gave out a low soulful moan of ecstatic pleasure.

Jules had nailed her good and proper.

A few years ago, I would have been devastated at this turn of events. But she had had a few lovers since we split up and now I was just a voyeur.

And it wasn't all over for Debs, because, Black guy no. 2 soon followed Melawi in seeking his sexual pleasure with my ex-wife. He turned her over and sprawled on top, kissing feeling and fingering her at will. I heard her pleasure groans and seethed with jealousy all over again as the fucking began again in earnest. He fucked her long and hard as darkness came upon us.

But, there was still time for the third guy to finger fuck, get his cock sucked and fuck her, energetically, before they called it a night. Laughing and slapping each other's backs they then took their leave of us. Debbie just lay on the bed shattered, while my body ached for release.

I was stiff and irritated from having to sit, tied and gagged, in that chair for all that time, but, when Debbie pulled herself together, she ignored my pleadings and went off for a shower and whatever else ladies do after 3 guys had just been through her. She was angry and in the huff with me for "failing to protect me against those savage brutes" Eventually, after getting dressed and leaving me alone for another half hour to demonstrate her displeasure, she came back and untied me. Then we went back to our own room.

Unfortunately, the erection which I had had all through the evening had faded away to nothing. It was only in the middle of the night as I relived the entire experience that it returned and I was able to relieve myself. I had to acknowledge that it was my shame and humiliation in having to watch everything that occurred, that gave me the sexual edge that I had long missed.

I did think for a moment of reporting the unfortunate episode to the police, but realised there was little or no proof. In any case, we would not be believed up against the word of high ranking officials or businessmen. This was after I had learnt from the hotel manager that Mr Melawi was a rich and powerful man and one of the Republics leading citizens. Debbie was all for putting the episode behind us. But, the fact that there was nothing we could do really pissed me off, given that Melawi and his pals had mercilessly ravaged and abused my ex-wife for over two hours that evening. The Bastards.

It was nothing short of amazing how she had recovered from it, both mentally and physically. In fact one might have been excused for thinking that she had actually enjoyed the whole thing. When I mentioned this possibility to her she rounded on me with sheer venom. "You lousy bastard" she screeched, "How dare you think such a thing."

Well, I could think what I liked, couldn't I? And that's what I had thought.

The subject wasn't mentioned again.

We spent the whole of the next day resting and luxuriating by the pool with Debbie wearing her micro turquoise bikini and looking every inch like a film starlet. The young black waiters were getting an eyeful of her superb body, as they brought out drinks to the hotel clients around the pool, and, on the occasions when they stopped and talked, I could tell it was Debs they were focusing on. They kept looking in her direction and no doubt admiring her beautiful body.

One of the young waiters stood head and shoulders above the others, a magnificent physical specimen. "Isn't he gorgeous," drooled Debs sipping her third martini of the morning.

I didn't answer, knowing that my opinion wasn't necessary. In any case I was already nodding off in my deck chair. I had drunk a fair bit myself by then.

I woke to see her having a conversation with her favourite waiter over by the bar. She clearly had her sights on him, and judging by the intimacy of their little talk I reckoned that something interesting was about to happen. Sure enough, it wasn't long before he was leading her down the staircase behind the bar, which I knew led to the beach.

I gave them a few minutes then followed. If there was going to be some action, I didn't want to miss it. I had got bored with just sitting in the sun.

He took her hand, as he walked her along the beach heading for a quiet rocky cove, which I guessed was a regular knocking shop for horny couples. Once you turned off into there you were entirely screened off from the hotel and inquisitive eyes. Fortunately, they were too engrossed in themselves to spot my circuitous route which took me to an excellent vantage point, not far away from the private spot they headed for.

My horny companion didn't wait long. She had his cock out in no time at all. And it was a monster. For once my foldout beach binoculars came in handy as I focused in on his impressive sexual equipment. I reckoned he must have a cock there about 8 or 9 inches long. Debbie reached out and took it in her hand, while she lovingly fondled it. Then it was in her mouth as she gamely took in as much as she could. I could tell she was really excited as she sucked and slurped away at it.

I knew he would want to fuck her as soon as possible, and, in no time, he had her naked and spread out on the sand behind covering rocks. Her mini bikini was scrunched up and thrown on the sand. Then he went to town on her, kissing and feeling her shapely body, as she writhed naked underneath his glistening, black, muscled body. Debbie would love that. I thought. She liked nothing better than to be dominated sexually by strong young men. The boy (19 year old Jamel, as I learned later) may have been ogling her all morning, but now, she was HIS as he brazenly explored every inch of her. Then as sure as night follows day, the fucking started; their sexual intensity taking me aback, as I followed their activity as closely as I could. His massive manhood was up and into her vagina with a mind of its own, fucking her with piston-like efficiency. She had lusted after him all morning and now she was "getting it" in full measure.

I wiped my brow and gasped in wonder as the big youth fucked her for all he was worth. It seemed like he would never stop. He had her in every conceivable sexual position before he finally slowed down and collapsed next to her on the sand.

I crept away, wiping my brow, before they recovered enough to get dressed and make their way back. She never knew I had witnessed her wanton sexual behaviour.

Our restful period around the pool was just as well because the very next day was the highlight of our holiday, as far as I was concerned, our trip on the Pointe Noire to Brazzaville railway; the famous Congo-Ocean line. By evening, Debbie was in remarkably good spirits considering her recent "ordeals" and ready to enjoy the forthcoming rail journey.

We got to the railway station soon enough to catch the train, but, as we had been warned many times since our arrival, it was late...very late. So we just sat around and waited. Debbie wore a short denim skirt and a white blouse. She looked great as usual standing out against the majority of other female passengers, who were all black and conservatively dressed. As usual, men, both young and old were certainly giving her plenty of attention.

It was another 2 hours before we got underway. It had been a long hot afternoon just killing time. All we could do was sit around and have plenty of drinks.

Debbie was amused by the dress and behaviour of the African woman around the platform, who didn't seem bothered by the train delay at all. It was something they were obviously well used to and part of their culture. We tried to copy them and forget about the annoyance of the long wait. I spent a lot of time either reading or wandering around taking photographs.

Finally, the train turned up and there was the usual scramble to get on board even though there were more seats than passengers for this particular journey.

We found our reserved seats and put our backpacks in the luggage rack above our head. Then we just sat back and relaxed as the train pulled slowly out of Pointe Noire on the long 14 hour journey to Brazzaville. Soon, we were out into the country chugging along at a fair speed and I was snapping pictures again through the window. After about an hour of watching the scenery unfold by the speeding train, Debbie was starting to get a little bored. She flicked through her magazine then announced she was off for a little walk around. I nodded and watched her sway down the aisle, knowing her pert sexy backside and tanned bare legs would attract many admiring glances.

I got out my railway map and traced our route with great interest. This train experience was one of the main reasons I had come here and I was enjoying it immensely. A fellow enthusiast sat a few seats down and we exchanged snippets of information about the line and its construction. In between chats, I looked out at the scenery or watched the wild life.

I guess I must have dosed off for a while, because, when I woke up and looked at my watch, it was almost two hours later. The train was at a complete standstill and Debbie had still not come back.

In the semi-darkness, I wandered up the train and realised for the first time that the carriages were a bit of a mismatch. Some were open with an aisle down the middle and seats on either side like the one we were in, and, some had the aisle on the outside, accessing half a dozen closed compartments. As I went past some compartments, I looked in, but, could see no sign of Debbie. Then, in the poor light, I almost walked into the ticket collector, who told me that she was in one of the compartments in the next carriage. I guess that Debbie and I, being European, were very noticeable to the African officials on the train.

He also told me that the train had broken down in a tunnel. I flicked on my lighter but you could hardly see a thing. A moment or two later, I heard a couple of screeches and immediately thought of Debbie; was she in trouble of some kind? With some difficulty, I pushed my way forward to get near to where I thought she was. By now, people were filling up the aisles to find out what was going on, so my progress was slowed considerably. Eventually, I knew I was about there, because, there was the sound of men's excited shouting and cheering. There was some light coming from the end compartment, cigarette lighters, torches...whatever. The door was firmly closed with a couple of big black guys standing with their backs to it. And I knew, instinctively, that there was no chance of me getting in to stop whatever was going on in there, because, stopping big young guys having some sexual fun was like stopping the tide coming in. They would have just beaten me up. And, to be honest, I was more intent on seeing what was going on...and getting a good view of the sex action.

I saw Debbie, on her back, getting fucked and, in truth, not protesting too much about it. Her blouse had been ripped open to expose her naked breasts and her skirt was tucked up in a tight little band around her waist with no sign of panties. It was obvious that her "carriage companions" were lining up to have their way with her. In other words they were shagging the ass off her, one after the other; big black men with big black cocks filling up her white pussy.

I learned later that she had been befriended by these very same construction workers who had "chatted her up" and lured her into their carriage. At first, all was pleasant and airy because they were all in a light hearted mood, singing songs and laughing, but, when the train stopped in the tunnel, and it got dark, the lust they were all secretly harbouring burst forth uncontrolled. That's when they grabbed her, ripped off her blouse and pulled her tight skirt up around her waist. I knew then that's what the screams were all about. On the other hand, I could visualise her sitting there quite happily amongst those muscular young black men, flirting with them, flashing her legs and cleavage and giving them the sort of "sexy come-on" that could only lead to one conclusion.

It seemed to take ages to get the train up and running again. By the time they had managed to do that, several hours had gone by. They had all probably gone through her several times by then. Whatever was happening I was powerless to do a damn thing about it.

Not far up the line, there was a station and a small settlement. It was the sort of primitive place that was quite common in that part of the Congo. We felt that we had no alternative but to leave the train when it stopped there. Apart from anything else, Debbie was in a terrible state with her creased skirt, torn blouse and general dishevelled appearance. She had been roughly handled and knocked about. Also, I felt it wise not to risk her safety on that train any further. Those guys, or others like them, might have fancied having their way with her, over and over again.

So we got off the train and watched it pull slowly out of sight. I knew about the improvised repairs that had been carried out on the engine and guessed that it was quite likely that they would have another breakdown further up the line. That swung it for me. Our rail adventure had come to a close. Unfortunately, it had been Debbie's bad luck that the train had chosen to break down in a tunnel, thus giving those sex pests and rapists a perfect opportunity to get at her. When she could talk coherently, she had confirmed that her "new friends" had basically passed her round from man to man, insisting that she provide sexual services of one kind or another until the train moved off again. On the plus side, she confirmed that they all had used protection.