Congo Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We managed to walk to the nearest building past the station and eventually to procure somewhere where Debbie could lie down for a while and recover. It was up some stairs in what was probably a former storage area and although crude enough fulfilled the immediate purpose. As it was quite late by then, the people there were kind enough to let us sleep the night there. They also provided blankets. I suppose two white people getting off the train caused quite a commotion in the little community, but, when I slipped them a some francs they seemed overwhelmed. We even got a basic meal the next day after sleeping until noon. Then Debbie, more like her old self was refreshed and energetic enough to carry on. She was wearing a new blouse and sawn off denim shorts.

With difficulty, I managed to arrange some motorised transport to Brazzaville. In fact there was only one vehicle in a twenty mile radius. And that was an old Renault with bodywork in a dire state, left behind by a French engineer. Nevertheless, the engine still worked fine and we were assured that it had enough petrol to get us to a remote bus stop some 40 miles away. Unfortunately, a dodgy looking character named Rab came with the car. He looked rough and ready, but, we didn't have much choice. He was both the owner and driver. It was either wait for a train, due in another 3 days, or, take the taxi ride. The fare seemed reasonable enough so we decided to go with him.

We set off early the next morning when it was relatively cooler, but, the longer we sat in the car the warmer it got. It must have been 90 degrees farenheight. Before we set off, Rab had wound down all the windows after he had finished putting various items from the car into the boot. Debbie sat up front, while I got into the generous space that was now available in the back seat. It had seemed the chivalrous thing to do at the time, but then, I hadn't reckoned on my ex-wife's compulsive urge to show off her charms to any black man in pants. Sometimes, I wondered whether sex was the only thing reverberating around her pretty little head, that and how to tease and please a man. Today, she was certainly succeeding, because, the driver was so busy looking at her lovely long bare legs, crossed, uncrossed, or stretched up on the dashboard, that we were lucky just to keep on the road. I made a few comments about the standard of driving, but, he just ignored me. Clearly he had other things on his mind. I leaned forward in the seat to confirm that he already had a massive hard-on in his thin pants. You could almost feel the build-up of lust. After another 10 minutes or so, he just snapped. The car suddenly swung into a clearing and lurched to a stop. And, from nowhere he produced a gun and pointed it at Debbie's head.

"Take off those fucking shorts," he ordered in guttural French. "I want to see your pussy."

"Now look", I shouted in shock and protest, but, all I got in return was a blow across the head with his heavy pistol. I collapsed onto the back seat, my head spinning.

It must have been about 5 minutes before my head eventually cleared enough to see what was going on. I saw that he had picked a good place to stop. The car was a parked in the shade and it was as quiet as hell. It was a rare spot because shade was hard to find along this road. He had obviously planned this stop from the start.

As I looked out front, I saw to my shock and horror that Debbie was already naked from the waist down, her blouse torn and buttonless. She was bent over the bonnet of the car, her big tits exposed. Also, her long legs were spread apart and she was perfectly positioned to be fucked from behind. I could see that our driver, Rab, was determined to have her, and, when he saw me looking, waved the gun in my direction.

"Stay in the car man, or you'll get a bullet in the head" he shouted.

I didn't need telling twice. Instead, I groaned from the pain of my head wound, well aware of my growing erection as I watched him start to ravish her. He took his sweet time feeling around her body, those big tits, tight sexy bum and shapely legs all got well-handled and explored. Then he was fingering around her clit and inside her vagina as he pressed her shoulders down across the bonnet. He was obviously well practised in the art of getting a woman well worked up for sex. I could tell by her desperate gasps and moans that she was up for it...but, then, wasn't she always. By that stage he had me as excited as she was.

That's when he unfastened his trouser belt and let them fall to the ground. His huge black cock sprang out, grateful to be free of confinement. He gave himself a bit of a wank, but he was already rock hard. Not long afterwards he was manoeuvring it , condom clad, into her moistened pussy and then he was well away... fucking the daylights out of her.

He hammered his cock repeatedly into her hot wet pussy, rocking the car on its suspension and making it creak with every thrust. He was grunting hard as he fucked her, making her pay for the frustration he had suffered as she had teased him with the sexy leg show that she was so good at. I looked at Debbie's face which told me all I needed to know. She wanted the sex, wanted it bad, because, her expression was that of pure ecstasy as she moaned and panted with every piston-like thrust. Ever since I had known her she had loved having it from behind. Her ass moved up to meet his thrusts, urging him on wanting that big black cock to grind into her...and never stop. He had her bouncing off the bonnet of the car like a rag doll as he fucked her hard. Man it was hot inside that car even with all the windows open. The sweat was running down my face, as her eyes looked up and met mine through the windscreen. They held a mixture of anguish and ecstasy. Her mouth was open in one long never ending groan, hair everywhere as she tried to cope with the unrelenting thrusts of his cock

They must have been at it for nearly half an hour before Debbie's final anguished cry told me of her impending orgasm. She clawed at the car bonnet desperately and shuddered hard, just as Rab fucked her with a final deep thrust and came copiously inside her hot wet pussy. By then, I was wanking hard myself and climaxed soon after, spurting spunk all over the back of the passenger seat.

Rab, having got his end away successfully, was a different man. He was almost civilised again, checking on my head wound and letting me have some water. He even helped my wife find her clothes and put them on again. Well, that was before he got another hard-on ten or so minutes later and chased her through the trees to fuck her again. This time, he got on top and fucked her to another orgasm. His cock certainly got through some work that day and I knew she was well satisfied sexually by the way she pulled him close and smothered him with kisses. I think if he had offered to take her away and leave me in the middle of nowhere she would have actually agreed, anything for more and more sex. She was a bitch on heat.

Amazingly, Rab was intent on fulfilling the contract we had made and put his foot down hard to make up for lost time. I realised then that the money was just as important to him as the sex. We had been driving for another half hour when he skidded to a halt in front of a military check point barrier. He had no choice. He had to stop. Eventually, a senior looking officer sauntered out and demanded to see our papers. I showed him our passports and he spent a while looking hard at Debbie and back to her photograph. Because, she had been so familiar with Rab she was wearing just a pair of panties and the remnants of her torn blouse. It was her way of trying to keep cool. Her denim shorts were stuffed in a bag at her feet. I saw the officer's interest peak immediately, as he looked at her breasts, they were hardly covered at all. He liked what he saw, there was no doubt about that. He wasn't interested in the car or the men inside it. No, it was Debbie who he wanted and I could see that he intended to have her. At gunpoint, he made her get out of the car and accompany him back to his make shift office. Rab just looked at me and shrugged. He knew as well as I did that there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it. Debbie would just have to deal with him on her own.

I took a risk by getting out of the car and creeping up to the window. I was desperately curious to see what was going to happen in there. Straight away, the military man had his hand down her panties feeling her pussy. I had the feeling it was his treat of the day. Doing patrol duty out on this lonely dirt road must have been the most boring job in the world. The traffic was so light we had hardly seen another vehicle all day. We had seen plenty of people walking or pushing carts and the like, but, not much with an engine. I blinked and now saw he had taken off her panties and buttonless ripped blouse. She was naked again. The soldier had now sunk to his knees and was clearly fascinated as he sniffed at her shaved vagina. Then his tongue snaked out and licked at her pussy lips. I could see he was getting more and more excited. And, Debbie was too, I could see the signs of her heaving breasts and the tightness of her nipples, as she anticipated another fucking.

She wasn't disappointed as another black cock was produced out of the uniform and pointed in her direction. Reaching out, she took hold of it and gave it a wank. Then, amazingly, Debbie took control and the Officer soon realised that if he wanted a decent fuck he would have to do it her way. That meant he had to sit down on the sofa and use a condom, while Debs lowered her cunt onto his perpendicular cock. After her adventures with the taxi driver, she was obviously wet enough not to need any further stimulation. She sank easily to his full length and then heaved herself up again. After a while, I could see she was getting very excited and she started bouncing up and down on him with great gusto. All he had to do was lie back and enjoy the fuck as my beautiful ex-wife gyrated her ass on him like a piston. I licked my lips and appreciated the erotic scene. I was almost jealous, because, like a whore on heat, she was giving that guy the fucking of his life.

I knew with all that sexual energy it had to end soon. I was right. Debbie's long satisfied moan said it all. She stayed on him long enough for the man's full supply of sperm to shoot up her vagina. One very satisfied soldier. When they were finished I tiptoed back to the car. Amazingly, I had another hard-on with what I had witnessed.

Not surprisingly, we were allowed to go more or less immediately and Debbie' passport was handed back. I guessed that the soldier wanted a drink and a lie down after his sexual pleasure.

Rab made good time as he gunned his car up the dirt track road and then stopped after an hour for a break. After swigging down some water, the gun re-emerged and he pointed it at me.

"I want you to drive," he insisted "and your wife is going to ride in the back with me."

I began to wonder if there were any actual bullets in his gun, but thought it would be rather stupid to find out.

Debbie reached for her bag and started to pull on her denim shorts. "No," he growled "leave them off"... He gesticulated with the gun towards the back seat. He wanted her in there and for what he obviously had in mind, he didn't want to waste time getting her shorts off again.

I pulled the car back on the road and we set off again. Just to let me know who was in charge Rab shoved the barrel of the gun into the back of my neck. "No funny business" he growled, "otherwise, I'll blow your brains out."

I got the message alright.

Debbie lost her panties next, because, they were thrown casually out in my direction and caught the edge of the internal mirror. There they hung like some kind of trophy, as Rab continued to grapple with a seemingly reluctant Debbie. I tried to keep the car straight and drive fast in spite of the commotion taking place behind me. It wasn't a smooth ride by any means on the poor quality road, but, it didn't slow the tussle taking place on the back seat. Rab was built like a bull and I knew there could only be one winner. As the miles wore on, Debbie's resistance grew weaker and her gasps and moans grew louder. Even with the windows open, I could smell Debbie's sex in the confinement of the hot interior of the car. At 45 mph, I risked a quick look over my shoulder and saw her with her legs spread and Rab's fingers working her vagina hard. Rab saw me looking.

"Yeah, I got my fingers in your wife's cunt, white boy, see here," he laughed. And with that he shoved those very same fingers right up under my nose. I got a good whiff of them. It was the smell of pussy alright. I chose not to correct him about our marital status. He obviously enjoyed the idea of it and he probably wouldn't have believed me anyway.

There was nothing I could do to prevent him putting those invasive fingers back where they had come from. Her cunt was wet now from all his attention and I could imagine the squelching sound he made in her. Also Debbie's resistance was now non-existent.

A few minutes later, I looked back through the rear view mirror which I had adjusted to see what they were doing. Rab had Debbie sitting facing front, but with her knees bent and spread wide, her feet tucked up on the seat. He had sunk down into the well at the rear of the front seat, facing her, so his face was level with her cunt. He was furiously, sucking, licking and tonguing at her clit, while Debs pushed at the back of his head urging him on and loving what he was doing. Her little gasps and squeals of delight told me she was in seventh heaven.

It was not long after that that I unzipped my shorts and had my cock out. I found out quickly that I could drive steer and wank at the same time. My eyes were looking ahead, but, all my senses were tuned in to what was going on behind me.

Soon they were fucking again and he was giving it to her good. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned in a never ending stream of ecstasy, as Rab hammered into her non- stop with that big hard black cock. And it went on and on and on, mile after bloody mile, while the sweat trickled off my forehead and me trying to keep the car on the road. Would he ever stop fucking her, was the only question on my mind as the car sped onwards? But, I was spared nothing, as their action build up to a crescendo. The fucking and the sounds that went with it became louder and more urgent. Then they shouted in unison, a triumphant shout, him a low satisfied growl merging with her excited shriek. It was that rare thing, they had peaked together. They didn't give a damn where we were or where we were going as they enjoyed the sensations of their throbbing bodies. It was just the ecstatic joy of a man and a woman melting into one.

I blew out my cheeks and concentrated on avoiding the many bumps and potholes of the road while they recovered. Meanwhile, it took a long time for them to pull round and re-join the human race.

Rab took over the driving after that and pressed on quicker than I had been able to do, with all the distractions happening on the back seat. Half an hour further on, he dropped us off at the only settlement we had seen since we started off.

"The bus comes through here," he confirmed. "But you have a longish wait."

I peeled off the notes in payment and watched the cloud of dust as he sped off in the direction we had just come. He had taken his payment in more ways than one.

We settled for a drink in what passed for the local bar and were told that there wasn't a bus scheduled for that day or any other. Apparently, it had stopped running a long time ago. Debbie took her backpack and went into the toilets, housed in a corrugated add-on at the rear of the wooden building. There she stripped naked and treated herself to a basic cold shower. As it was open to both sexes, she had to cope with an audience of dirty old men just standing there ogling her. Some of them wanking their tributes to her curvaceous white body. It was half an hour later that she came out clean and refreshed to a smattering of applause from the locals. She now wore a sleeveless flower dress which she had bought from a stall at the roadside.

About an hour after that, when we still arguing about what to do, a truck pulled up alongside and the driver shouted at us. "Do you want a lift into Brazzaville?" He asked.

Of course, we jumped at the chance. It was getting dark and neither of us wanted to stay in that God forsaken place. So, grabbing our stuff, we quickly finished our drink and went towards the truck. There was only room for one up front with the driver, so, I helped Debbie climb up first and she got in and closed the door. I was ready to climb up into the open area behind the cabin, when the truck roared into life and drove quickly away. I tried to hold on, but was thrown roughly across the ground. Luckily for me, I landed in the dirt and wasn't hurt, only my pride. "Hey!" I yelled desperately, waving at the speeding truck, but, it rapidly disappeared out of sight. It didn't take me long to realise that the whole thing had been a set-up. They hadn't wanted to take me at all, because, they only wanted Debbie; the white European beauty who they thought was my wife. Obviously, it had been planned. Who knew about our whereabouts? Was it Rab, the driver of the Renault? Or was it the soldier at the checkpoint? Then, the obvious explanation hit me, it must have been Rab. He had just dropped us off about an hour ago. So it must have been him. He must have tipped off some gang or other to kidnap her.

I was so angry and panic stricken at this daylight kidnap of my lovely ex-wife. Where could they have taken her, where could she be now? And why had they kidnapped her? After all, we had very little between us. I had more money, a lot more money...but not here in Africa; I only had what I had brought in holiday spending money. And Debbie had less than me, I knew that for a fact.

When I pulled myself together, I realised that getting to Brazzaville that night was out of the question. So I just curled up and went to sleep behind the ramshackle building. It was a rough night's sleep but I was lying awake thinking for most of the time anyway.

The next day, I resolved to get into Brazzaville as quickly as possible and raise the alarm. So, shelling out some more money, I managed to get a succession of rides which took me into the Capital City. Once there, I made my way to the hotel which we had booked before setting out on the train journey. We had booked 3 nights but 2 of them had not been taken up because of the delays and mishaps we had encountered along the way.

They were able to put me up in a single room, which was all I needed without Debbie. I slumped wearily on the bed and slept for several hours. When I awoke, I went downstairs and sought out the manager of the hotel. I told him what had happened and he nodded and listened politely until I had finished.

"Did you argue about something," he asked?

"No...well yes, but that was before the truck drew up outside."

"Did she tell the man to drive off and leave you there?"

"No, of course not", I told him, "well...I don't think so...No she couldn't have..."

He patted me on the back, "she is probably all right, but, perhaps we should make some enquiries. I will put a call through to Mr. Melawi's office. He is an important businessman and has a brother in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, here in Brazzaville. Perhaps he will..."

"I know him", I said excitedly. "At least I have met him. He stayed at our hotel in Pointe Noire and we had a chat...and a drink together."

And he also fucked her, I felt like saying...him and his pals, they fucked Debbie, comprehensively, in our Hotel. But, in the end, I didn't say a thing. I mean I couldn't could I. But, as he was the only person I knew in this whole damn country, the idea of contacting him seemed a good one. He might also be feeling guilty about forcing his attentions on a woman he supposed was my wife and now might be persuaded to make a special effort to find her. All these thoughts went rapidly through my mind, as the Manager went into his office to make the call.