Conjugal Visit

Story Info
She cuckolds husband in prison's visitation unit.
4.1k words
4.23
185k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a wife, black male – white woman story. It was the most arousing thing that ever happened in our marriage. I tried to relay it to you just as my wife, Denise, relayed it to me, just as it happened, although it was a long time for me to get all of the details I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for all the great comments and emails on my stories.).

I have always liked bad boys, but had the good sense to marry a good boy. The few relationships I had with bad boys before marriage ended badly. They are poor providers, poor hygiene, and often both physically and mentally abusive. Why we women like them is beyond me.

By some odd hap stance, I ended up married to a good boy who kept bad boys in line. Larry is a state prison guard and has been for eleven years.

We have a good sex life. He knows my thing about losers and sometimes feeds the obsession in the bedroom telling me about some of the prisoners, the big penises, and their animal behavior. Such talk has given me some extreme orgasms. He really seems to enjoy the reactions I have. Sometimes, when I sense my husband is close, I whisper how much I would love to fuck one of his big-dicked prisoners, suck his cock, and maybe even give him my ass. This always brings Larry over the brink and he blows his wad into me. Every time I get him off this way, I make it a habit to go down on him afterwards, and end our lovemaking with his penis in my mouth and massaging his balls.

The ritual became more and more routine. Larry would hump away at me telling about some convict who would coldly make some punk suck him off. The more detail he gave he, the harder I came. Then, after my orgasm, I would tell Larry how bad I wanted to have the convict do me. I would be very graphic in my fantasy and soon hubby was shooting his wad. After I had all his juice, I slide down and take him in my mouth, massage his cock with my twirling tongue, then tell him how much I enjoyed it.

Things were about to change. He came home one day and told me that he was being transferred from “cell block” to “visitation duty.” Neither of us thought much of it until the following week when it turned out he was not in the normal visitation area, but had the conjugal unit. There were a dozen small-prefabricated cottages on the west end of the prison. It was fenced off from the rest of the compound. Prisoners who had earned enough points were occasionally rewarded with a visit from their wife or girlfriend.

“Girlfriend?” I asked.

“Yea,” he said, “apparently some convict sued the state a few years back saying that it was not fair that he could not have his girlfriend visit, even though they had two kids together, just because of some piece of paper. He won. The state said it was the same as married since they had a common law relationship. Since the whole idea is to placate the inmate, who cared if they were married or not. The prison permitted any woman to visit, but did not make it a high-profile policy. The inmates were happy, the prison was happy, and the public did not know much about it.”

A narrow alley between the six rows of cottages had been placed between purposefully thin walls, allowing a discerning guard to hear all but whispers from inside. Larry was to position himself between the cottages, listening for any disturbances, fighting, domestic abuse, and that sort of thing. If a situation developed, the guard would immediately remove the prisoner and thus insure the program was never placed in jeopardy. Such eavesdropping had prevented any serious incidents from occurring.

Pretty soon Larry started coming home and getting me into bed almost everyday. He would tell me about the conjugal visits and finish inside me before I had a chance to cum. It must have been pretty arousing for him to listen to couples fuck all the time. He was horny the moment he arrived home, and orgasm within minutes of entering me.

About the second week of this, sexually frustrated, I told him that if he didn’t take better care of me, I was going to be the one fucking his inmates.

He stopped. After a moment he said, “I can arrange that.”

“Would you like me to really fuck one of them?” I asked.

He remained silent, but nodded his head.

I thought about it for a few days, told him I was thinking about it, and became more and more excited about the possibility of it.

Then one day when Larry was inside me, humping hard, but not yet quiet ready to shoot, I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him to me which made him stop. I asked him, “Do you have someone in mind to fuck me?”

‘Would you really do it?”

“I might, if you found someone good.”

“What kind of guy would you want,” he asked.

“I would like him to be hung, very hung.” As I finished my sentence, Larry twitched and ejaculated in me. Again, he came too soon.

Over the next few days we talked about the guy and what he should be like. For all kinds of different reasons, both Larry’s and mine, it was agreed that he would be someone who would never be released on parole; never get out. That way I would not have to worry about him becoming a problem later. So basically, that meant I was going to fuck someone who had murdered someone. I insisted that it be a man he had murdered, not a woman killer. Larry agreed. Next he would be black. I was curious and Larry figured I would not fall in love with a black guy.

A couple of days later Larry said he had someone in mind for me. A black double homicide. He had killed two guys in a bar with a pool stick. He was kind of slow, kind of mean, good enough looking, and best of all a very huge penis. Larry didn’t know how large it was hard, as he had only seen him in the shower when he used to be on block duty. He said it was at least twice as long and twice as wide as his. Larry is average, about 6 inches. I got wet just thinking about it. I immediately told Larry to tell me everything about this man. I got down on my knees, took Larry’s dick out and told him I would suck him as long as he kept talking. Three minutes later Larry was out of things to say, but that was okay, because he was also out of cum.

Next came the logistics.

First we got a post office box. Then I did a self-make over by putting a rinse in my hair, changing my makeup, and generally altering my appearance so that I would not be recognized in the picture Larry was to take of me. When I was done, I have to admit no one would know me. It was a good makeover. Then he took a nude Polaroid of me, head turning slightly enough away, just enough to give the impression that I was shy or trying that I did not want to be recognized. He also took a face shot. He said it was to be for an identification that would be need. He was going to take care of it.

Next was a letter to him. Larry helped me with it.

Dear Jerome,

My name is Denise. It shocks me that men are locked away for life

with no regard for their needs. I know a woman married to an inmate

and she told me about you and others in prison. You, in particular,

sounded very interesting. She also told me about the congical

visitation system. I thought you might be interested in getting

together, no strings attached. I am 27, green eyed, red hair, 5’2”,

112 pounds, given to freckles. Of course we would not have to

do anything if you did not want to, but I would be available, where

in my capacity as a woman would be able to satisfy your needs as a man.

I am enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope, in the event you

decided to apply for a congical visit. I hope you like the picture and

am looking forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Denise

Two weeks later a letter was waiting for us at the post office from the prison. It basically said: “The request for a congical visit petitioned by Jerome Waters has been approved for Saturday, June 7, 2003, from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 the following morning. You will report to ‘Entrance D’ with identification one hour prior to the visit.” The letter went on to explain the rules, what I could bring and what I could not.

Next was the problem of identification. Larry, somehow, had already taken care of that. He gave me a driver’s license with the name Denise Lindale on it.

Two weeks later, after numerous doubts, discussions with Larry, and heavy sex, I presented myself as Marie Lindale to Entrance D. There was the expected paperwork, and then after signing some documents was shown to an examination room where I would be searched. After ten minutes Linda Rushing, a female guard I knew from two blocks away came in to conduct the frisking. She and her husband had been in my back yard, drinking beer and eating steaks a couple of times. I was mortified. I could not make eye contact with her. I knew she would find me out, ruin my husband’s reputation, and get him fired, etc, etc.

She started the conversation off by saying, “Not married I see, you must be one of the liberal support group types.”

I nodded and murmured, “These men are not animals, and they are human. They have needs.” I still had not made eye contact.

She just laughed and said, “All men are animals, but especially these guys are animals. Now stand up, open your blouse. Let’s get started.

I did as she instructed, amazed that she had not found me out. She started with my hair, feeling for foreign objects. Looked in my ears, then felt behind them. She put her arms inside my blouse and ran her hands up and down my back, my sides, stomach, then under my arms. She felt my breasts and slide her hand under them. Then she went up my legs first one, then the other, under my dress. She said, “You know I have to check inside?”

I nodded. Then she whispered something very surprising to me. She said, “We are supposed to wear latex gloves, but the convicts hate that because it smells lake latex afterwards. Do you want me to check you without gloves?”

“Okay,” I said, not wanting to irk the works.

Then gently she put her finger inside me. The next thing she did was to rotate her hand palm up, slide a second finger in, and make an exploratory sweep. It was very obvious that not only was she in no hurry, but that her thumb was on my clit. There was not doubt that Linda Rushing, my neighbor, liked pussy. I closed my eyes and wondered if her husband knew. She must have sensed that by closing my eyes, I was enjoying myself, because she continued her gentle circular sweeping.

When she stopped, she went to her clipboard, wrote something, tore off the note and handed it to me saying, “If you decide they are animals, give me a call. That’s my cell number.” She inserted the two fingers that had been in me, into her mouth, turned and walled away, saying “Follow me.”

She led me to my husband and said, “Larry, this is Denise Lindale. She is going to save the world, starting with Jerome Waters.”

“He is probably ready to be saved,” retorted Larry.

Linda turned to me and said, “Remember what I said honey.”

This time I made full eye-to-eye contact.

“I will.”

Larry led me off to the unit where I was about to have sex with a total stranger, a black man convicted of killing two white men.

At the entrance he said, “You still okay with this? It won’t change things between us?”

“I am okay. Everything will be fine later, maybe better. Will you hear us talking?”

“Yes,” he said, “unless you whisper.”

“I may have to wing it, say some things,” I said.

“Go for it honey,” he winked, opened the door, and stood aside.

I went in.

It wasn’t fancy, but did look clean. I could not imagine how much sex had occurred in this room. I sat on the small sofa and waited.

A few minutes later Jerome Waters entered. The door shut behind him, presumably by my husband.

I was struck by his body. He was very toned and muscled. Nice face, and smelled freshly scrubbed. He broke the ice immediately, saying, “You married?”

“Would that be a problem?” I replied.

“No, I don’t give a shit if you are married. I just want to know why you want to fuck me.”

Mesmerized by his physique, and without whispering or thought replied, “My husband’s penis is small and he ejaculates too soon.” I regretted saying it the moment it came out.

“Well, I have a dick, not a penis. It’s not small, might even hurt a prissy a little white bitch like you. I also don’t ejaculate, I cum. But I might cum too soon for you the first four or five times. I haven’t fucked a bitch in five years.”

“Then we had better get started so we can get to number six.” I said.

“One other thing,” he said, almost thoughtfully, “I don’t wear a condom and I don’t pull out. Plus, if I cum in your mouth, you swallow. Agreed?”

As I nodded my agreement, he moved across the room to me still on the sofa, unzipped, pulled out the largest penis I had ever seen, and slid it in my mouth. Before he was completely hard, before I could enjoy the full taste of his blackness, cum was shooting out of him. When he had completed the load, I swallowed.

I had not been with another man since Larry and I had marred four years earlier. It was certainly the first time I had tasted and swallowed cum of a black man. This was amazing. I had met this man maybe four minutes ago, and now I had swallowed his juice.

He did not soften but stayed hard. He went to the bed and lay on it. His massive dick stood straight up. “Take your clothes off bitch.” I got up from the couch where I had just suck him from and got naked. I didn’t try to do a strip tease or anything because I was in a hurry to join him on the bed. His eyes followed every movement.

I crawled on the bed and he spoke again. “Come up here and put your pussy in front of my face. Let me see your cunt.” I straddled his head on my knees, my pussy inches above his eyes.

“Open it up. Show me the pink.” I pulled the lips open, exposing my hole. I could feel his breath on it “Lean forward, pull your ass cheeks apart. Let’s see your ass.” I did as he told me. “You been fucked in the ass before.”

“Yes, a couple of times, not often, but only by my husband.”

“The little dicked white fuck?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Say it,” he said.

“The little dicked white fuck has screwed me in the ass.”

In a move so sudden that I did not even realize it until he was already in me, Jerome rolled me onto my back and thrust his dick the full length into me. It took my breath away and I could not breathe. He was raging himself in me, humping me like a bull would a cow. It was so large, so huge, and so manly. Before I could get air I was spasming a massive orgasm.. It was so intense that I blacked out. That had never happened before.

The next thing I knew, Larry was in the room. Jerome was talking. I was still on my back, legs wide open, and could feel semen leaking out of me. Jerome made no effort to cover neither me nor him.

“No big deal man, the bitch just cum hard. Guess she is a screamer. She is going to do a lot of screaming the next few hours.”

“Are you alright Mame?” Larry asked. “I heard you scream.” Larry was looking alternative at my pussy and my eyes. He showed both lust and concern

“Yes,” I replied weakly.

“Do you want to leave?” he asked.

“No.” I said, a little more strongly. “I am okay. I just want, I just, I just want to be with Jerome.”

Larry nodded and slowly backed out of the door, closing it with a click as it shut.

“Little queer,” Jerome said nonchalantly, “He was staring at my dick. I’ll bet he would have sucked it if I had told him too.”

I thought to myself how hot that would be to see Larry suck this monster black cock that had just cum in both my mouth and pussy in just the last few minutes. My thought of the sight was interrupted by Jerome reaching out and fondling my breast. He knew how to touch a woman.

“I never had a bitch cum so fast. Thought maybe I had hurt you. You always cum in 30 seconds?

“No,” I answered, “I never had an orgasm like that before. You’re the first real man I ever had. It is so big. You fuck with a purpose.”

Jerome laughed. “It’s been awhile.”

With that Jerome crawled on top of my, slid his dick up me, and gently pulled my hair back, covering my mouth with his massive berry-colored lips. It felt so wonderful having this man, this real man, taking me. It dawned on me that I was his bitch. He totally owned me and could do what he wanted with me. This was one bad boy who could not only fuck, but could touch the wanton side of my soul.

This was good. As he rhythmically slid in and out of me, he formed and air lock with our lips. He breathed directly into my mouth, and then sucked the air straight from my lungs. Deep his cock went into me, followed by our recycled breath. He kept his lips tight against my smaller mouth. He blew air in, then sucked it back out. Always the same air. I was becoming light headed. His dick was close to my womb. Black spots began to appear in front of me. His dick was entering the deepest part of my womb. The black spots started turning blue. He continued to pass the same air between us. His dick found the perfect spot far up inside me. It was a spot never touched before. It was the place where babies were made. His seed would have no swimming upstream to do. They would land surrounding my egg.

At that moment, starved for oxygen, bright sparks were flashing in my head, my cunt went crazy, spasmed, and another intense orgasm struck me, this one stronger than the first. Then I slipped, again, unconscious, as I felt him shuddering, arching his back and giving me his seed. In my opinion, he was put on earth to do exactly what he was doing at that moment, putting his semen in that special spot. I love it. I slipped away.

I don’t know how long I was out, probably only a short time, but I awoke feeling a woman fulfilled. In my entire life I had never felt fulfilled as a woman. I did not even know what being fulfilled was before. I certainly knew now. This was real. Wow, I did not know what to think except that I knew I would never want it to end.

I have no idea how many times we had sex before the visitation session came to an end. He did things, lot of new things that I had not tried before. He did things I neither knew nor even imagined. I loved every bit of it. There were even a couple of times, towards the end, that we made love. Larry would later say that he heard me sometimes beg for more, sometimes screamed, often grunted, and even cried.

Eventually it was nearly over.

“Your husband knows you are here?”

“Yes.” I said.

“He queer or something?”

“No, he just knows I needed more than he could give me.”

“I guess you got it,” he laughed. “You are a good fuck. Too bad it is wasted on him.”

“I want to come back.”

He looked hard at me. “There will be some conditions,” he said.

“Anything.” I whispered.

He spoke quietly, but with authority. “Here it is. Take it or leave it. You don’t take a bath or a shower until your husband eats you. He needs to understand whose pussy it is now.”

I nodded.

“I have a cousin, she needs a job. She isn’t real smart and kind of homely, but she would make a good housekeeper. You don’t have to pay her much. She is tiny, not quite five foot tall and black as me. She and I used to be nasty together as kids, but I could never fuck her because she was so small.

I wondered where this was going, but I knew I would love some help around the house. He continued, “After he eats you, give him one last fuck. You won’t enjoy it, but he will. Then you hire Leona, my cousin. He can fuck her from now on, because you are not fucking him anymore. You will only be fucked by me or whoever I tell you to fuck..”

I didn’t know what to think.

“That’s the deal.”

The session was over. Guard shifts were timed to coincide with visitation so that a new shift came on duty for the next visitation. I drove home. Just as I pulled into the garage, Larry drove up the driveway behind me. I went into the house, through the kitchen, into the living room and sat on the couch.

12