All Comments on 'Conjugal Visit'

by Likes Watching

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
bad as usual

as usual your story was terrible..

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I hope that none of the other authors are..

reading this story. They might start using, what did you call these? Oh yes, "Black men". If everyone started using these tall, extremely muscular, gigantic-dicked, huge balled, filled with endless streams of life-giving sperm, able to fuck for hours creatures; with their amazing powers of seducing all white women (even happily married ones) and turning all white men into tiny-dicked, submissive losers, every author would want to use them. The stories would grow and multiply, becoming almost cartoonish in their effort to make their black men more virile and well-hung. The stories would pile up as they became more repetitious and outlandish. They would soon number over 1,700 on one website alone. Soon, people wouldn't be able to take even one more story about (fill in from above description) black men making white women their own. Then, where would that leave us?

No matter what anyone says, including me, keep on writing. It is your right!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
It stinks,

why would anyone write this kind of garbage? Oh yeah, I forgot that all black men(nice term) have 12 inch cocks that white women can't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
cliche

"Jerome" was actually a believeable character as worthless humanity as was the wife, but she lacked sexuality and a husband who knows how rampant aids is in prisons, well he is not going diving in that if he had a brain. Try harder dude this story was cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Start

I for one love these type of stories and think it's a great start. I hope you write further chapters soon as I can't wait to see how far Jerome goes dominating 'Denise' and she cuckolds Larry. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fills an important need

A story like this fills a need. One reviewer said there might be 1700 of these stories on this site. How in hell are we ever going to hit 2000 unless LikesWatching writes a couple of hundred more of these by changing the characters' names and location. He added considerable suspense to this one when "Denise Lindale" became "Marie Lindale" for, like, one sentence, then reverted to Denise again. What can I say. It brought tears to my eyes. The guy's a master of his craft. You have to give him that.

I gave him a Zero. Anyone know how to rate with negative numbers?

Eric

captain123captain123almost 20 years ago
Fxxxxxx Fantastic

Loved every bit of it.

Can't wait to read a second chapter.

Hopefully he will drill her ass next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story, but the theme of white women want,desire "big" black guys is getting old. Now that said, there could be an interesting follow up. Did the female guard, Linda, really recognize Larry's wife and played along with the hopes of getting her in a female to female relationship and will they get together with Larry watching, will she get it on again with Jerome and will Larry get it on with the houskeeper Jerome suggested she hire.

Possibilities for some interesting chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
censor

I left a decent comment previously, and it was censored out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Great story. Can't wait for many more chapters. Love to see female guard cuckhold hubby. Keep up the great work.

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Tired old theme

This has been done before, and far better at that. Too many cliches, and no effort to get the reader to actually care about the characters. Your stories are getting worse not better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Could have been a lot better...

I've read worse, but a lot of the detail is too glib and cliche'd, and you're in too much of a hurry. A story like this isn't going to be credible without a lot of work. I daresay 12-inch dicks do exist, but as soon as you mention one in a story, you might as well stop there. Just too silly.

Amused, by the way, to see the predictable comment from good old dside, who (I suspect) doesn't care much about stories, but is on a mission to make sure that no cheating wife ever gets away with it. I wonder why that is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Kept me interested

I started the story but had to leave, so I saved it. But I looked forward to the end. I was just kind of hoping she wouldn't go with what Jerome said, because a woman as horny as she is, needs sex more then she could get from a man in prison. And if Jerome is so big (yes there are men with huge dicks, but the black man huge cock theory isn't really true) There are other races with bigger dicks. They say that native americans actually have bigger but anyway, it kept me interested, write more, I will read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice tease story

You have written enough to make me want the cuckolding story to go on. Looking forward to the hired help making out with hubby, and the neighbour having lesbian love sessions with the wife as silence for recognising who she is. Prisoner and his bitch will be come a well-oiled love machine together as she comes totally under his spell, with a virgin part of her body still to be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Personally, I think this story is fantastic!! LOVE the good wife craving big black cocks rather than her loving faithful husbands tiny little penis. Love the white wife craving black cock aspect....and also the humiliation of the white wimp tiny dicked hubby. You should definitely continue this story and have the white wife humiliating her wimp husband more and more....verbally humiliating him about his tiny little penis and making him eat more and more black sperm out of her totally unfaithful white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well we all know who or what the last commentor

is/was. He must be a nigger with a little cock who makes believe all black men have big cocks. I'm here to tell you they don't. Some are so small you can't even hold them when they take a piss I've seen them. You see I fallen for that black cock crap once ion my life and when I realized it was just that, "black crap" I knew black men were no different than white ones. All men bullshit about their cocks but I have had 9 inches and larger and I have been with a few men who were so small they looked like new borns. Most are average and always talk about how big they are. that is until you're about to be fucked and see they's around 6-7 inches. So Women don't be fooled by all this talk about black cokcs being huge it's just a way for the black man to get sex from white. dumb white women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Lot Of Reality Here, BUT.....

... Not ONE Prison system permits such so-called "Conjugal" visits between anyone other than husbands and wives. And NEVER between a white woman and a black male other than a lawfully married woman. As it happens, the only States allowing Conjugal visits(visits between Husbands and Wives)don't recognize so-called "Common Law" marriages!

I can tell you all from experience from visiting my honey (convicted of drug charges) in state jails (3 of them) that there are a lot of Corrections Officers giving and getting from inmates, both male and female. It's like a free-for-all in there.

One male guard tried to force my sweetheart into sex with him, and a beating convinced him of the unwiseness of this. I know he was a cop and all, but he didn't know me!! So he got what he deserved!

But there's nothing like what was described inside. And one more thing; the female officer was doing all of the female inspections,and would have had to have been known to be the "one" doing the inspections to the husband. He set his own wife up, and she was being set up for a lezbo session by her ever-luvvin' hubby!

But if the wife is going to actually cuckold the husband, it WILL fuck up their life together. He'd be wise to just let her go altogether as a wife and find someone else. The "Bubba" would lose no time inside a REAL Joint in exposing the cuck as a "Pussy Cop" and he'd be marked for death; No Kidding Around! It'd be a smart thing to end it now. Right NOW!! And the C/O KNOWS IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SHould Write a Part 2

so what happens next

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just another big dick nigger story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic went to the zoo

and the zookeeper yelled out "Damn, how did another hippo get out!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic went to the zoo

and the zookeeper yelled out "Damn, how did another hippo get out!"

clem45clem45about 12 years ago
great!

hot story. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quality

Top story n great ending geeza

janice kjanice kalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the story but it ended way too soon. Hopefully you will write another chapter or more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumbest story I ever read on this site.

I laughed so hard I split a seam. This was just awful.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Totally

Believable and true in every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.65/5=96%)]!

I have had voyeur impulses & tendences since God knows when.

Innitially I was not aware there was another side of me because I guess it was still latent or dormant... you name it.

I vividly remember the first time I saw my wife groped by another man by the campfire. He was "friend of a friend" and a part of the same group. I had gone to fetch the insect repellent from our tent. My wife wore daisy dukes and a cut-off t shirt. He was sitting on my wife's left-hand side. His right hand was caressing the small of her back. His left hand was placed on her left thigh. As she was sitting cross legged, his palm was on her inner thigh half way bten her knee & her crotch. I was still in the woods, & could not be seen. I FROSE! I was paralysed. I had an out of body experience of sorts. It seemed to me the touching was none of my business. My mind was foggy, I felt I was in a hypnotic transe. Thru the bush, i walked aaround & was approaching the campfire from another direction. In my semi hypnotic state of mind I did not want to catch her in flagrante delicto.

I never mentioned to her what I saw that night.

Memories pertaining to the incident soon got buried in som hidden parts of my psyche.

I did not yet know what lay in store for me. In hindsight, the campfire situation was just a sanitized "PG18" version of things to come. I did not know as yet I was in for a bumpy ride.

Two years later she left me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sure puts the "we have to talk" crowd to shame.

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous