Conjugal Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry appeared almost instantly, “Well, how was it?” He was clearly excited.

I pulled up my dress, and pulled my panties to one side, showing him my pussy. “Come look.”

Larry came to me, sank to his knees, and looked at my swollen cunt. I pulled the lips apart. I smelled like sex and knew it. There was cum. He was completely taken with the sight. His face moved within six inches of my gaping mound. My hole was distended and engorged. With the tip of my finger, I swabbed a glob of Jerome’s white ooze and rubbed it on my clit. I watched his eyes intently. He watched the ooze on my clit intently.

“Lick it.” I instructed.

He did.

“Eat me,” I further commanded.

He did.

Soon, he climbed on me, and came in me. I don’t know how he got off. I could barely feel him, but it did not keep him from coming. He came quick… as usual. It was just as Jerome had predicted. I did not get much out of it, except for enjoying him licking Jerome off of and out of me.

Later, after a shower, naked in bed, I told Larry about everything that happened. I told him everything except the very last part. He got horny and wanted to do it again, but I told him I was sore and probably would be for days, tired, and wanted to go to sleep.

Just before I went to sleep I told Larry that I needed some help around the house and wanted to find a housekeeper. He asked where we could find someone we could afford.

“I’ll look around.”

As I drifted off to sleep, it struck me that Jerome had been to busy to get to my ass. Oh well, he would.

12