Conned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moaning had become louder and her breathing heavier. "I knew you had cock sucker written all over your face as soon as I laid eyes on you. Now just relax and let my sweet treat slide down your throat. Trust me it will fit."

With that she pushed forward with a good amount of force. I felt a pop at the back of my throat and watched a few more inches of her disappear as her tummy got closer. I dropped my hand out of the way and placed it on her thigh. But now she had a hold of my head and was pumping away. I could feel her cock getting harder with each push into my throat. With each push the tummy got closer. I was gagging with each push but she was not letting up one second.

"That's it take my fucking lady cock you whore! Feel what it like to have real power in your mouth bitch!" She was screaming now and grunting with each push. I was lost in heaven. Each push forward brought a slap to my chin as her balls made contact. The base was to this that it kept her from bottoming out on my face. But that did not stop her from trying. She had ten inches of her twelve inch beast buried deep in my mouth and throat.

"God Yes! Look at me! I want you too look up at me now!" Moon commanded between heavy breaths.

I was starting to get light headed. I looked up to see a woman on fire. She stared back down at me as now squeezed her right nipple between her fingers. Her eyes told me what was going to happen. Because with one great thrust she finally rammed all of her cock into me mouth and deep in my throat. Her big balls rested on my chin.

"I'm cumming you fuckin slut!!" She let out a scream and that's when I felt the first huge load gush into my throat. With each shot of cum she pushed hard on my head as now both hands were holding it tightly in place. It felt like gallons of her nut juice flowing deep into my belly. Still cumming she pulled that demon free of my throat and out of my mouth. Only to blast me with two more thick ropes of cum all over my face.

With that she let out a sigh and collapse on to my lap panting. To my surprise lost in the moment had cum too. I was so into the pleasure I was giving that I missed the fact that I was just as spent as her. She slowly stroked the back of my head as her own head rested on my chest. Looking down I could she her cock floating around in the jet streams from the hot tub.

I heard her giggle. When I looked up she was staring at my face. " I am glad you and Lilith get along so well. Sorry she made such am mess on your face. But I wanted to see what it looked like since you had spent so much time watching me. I had to see what my picture of you looked like covered with my lady cream." I grinned at her while she smile at me. : Just to let you know I do have a few more things around the house I need done and Lilith is far from done with you!"

12