Connie Takes Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie blushed. "Jeez, I forgot about that. Okay, maybe it's not so bad. Hanging around with you guys made me crazy," she said, but she said it with a smile.

Now, on the long plane ride home, the two ladies were in the midst of a conversation. Jane gave Connie a nudge. "Look over there," she said, where across the aisle sat Arlene and Herman. He had a blanket over his lap, and only one of Connie's arms was visible. "She's giving him a hand-job."

Connie made an ugly face. "Why?"

"She's learned that you can control Herman through sex." Connie was about to say something, but didn't, so Jane continued. "Let me ask you something. Remember that clip they showed in Japan of all your sexy bits? Knowing teenage boys watched it and beat-off...doesn't that turn you on just a little?"

Connie nodded. "Yeah, I suppose," she said, "a little. If Brad ever found out..."

"Shit, you ought you sit down with him and watch it together. Strip him first - I guarantee he'll be boned."

"You're crazy," she replied. "I can't do that."

"Let me tell you something. All men like to be dominated in the bedroom; it means less thinking for them. Brad might be a hotshot rising star, but you can own him in bed if you play your cards right. That's how you win the marriage. You watch the video together and you'll have the best sex you ever had with him."

Connie smirked. "We actually did watch a porn video together. It was a yucky film, but Brad got turned on, and sex was pretty good that night."

"Yeah, but it was Brad's porn, wasn't it? I bet if he watched Slut-Skank he'd look at you with new respect, and then you'd own him. He might even want to be in a video himself."

Connie looked incredulous. "Jane, sometimes I don't get you. There's no way I can show Slut-Skank-Sexy to Brad, and there's no way he'd ever appear in a video. He'd dump me in a second."

Jane laughed derisively. "I don't know anything about him, but if he's willing to dump you over the video, I'd say good riddance."

Connie sighed. "I really do love him." She reached into her purse and pulled out a picture.

"He looks like a successful stockbroker," Jane said.

"Is that good or bad?"

"He's very handsome," replied Jane, contritely. "I'm sure he's a good catch. You said his dick was bigger than Herman's, but smaller than William's...speaking of which, how was Billy?"

Connie smiled. "Pretty damn good, I have to admit. But I really do love Brad..."

"But the sex could be better, right? Okay, wait...listen, I gotta back this up; there's a lot of shit I gotta tell you, and now's as good as ever." Jane took a deep breath. "Hideki told me you were one of the smartest people he ever spoke with."

Connie beamed. "He said that?"

"Yes, and he wants you to work for Donkey Productions."

"What!"

"Not so loud, you'll spoil Herman's hand-job." Jane looked over at them. Arlene was giving it to him real slow, for her arm scarcely moved. Herman was slumped down slightly in the chair, his face contorted in a look of ecstasy. "That's taking a while. He usually cums by now, unless he's getting a second one."

"I still don't understand why Arlene needs to control him."

"That's part of what I'm telling you. Hideki wants to hire you to produce a show. He's on the ground floor of a global, adult entertainment network. There are other investors, but it's mostly him. He has an idea for a weekly television series that takes place in a Soapland." To Connie's quizzical expression, she said, "Jesus, you don't even know what a Soapland is; don't worry, you will. He's renting office space in Beverly Hills for the headquarters. He's a first-class kind of guy, and you'll have a lot of resources. Now I don't know much about television, but I'm guessing that Producers make a lot of money."

Connie started to reply but Jane cut her off. "Wait, here me out. In two years this thing's gonna be huge, and Hideki sees you as the future CEO of worldwide Donkey Productions, or whatever the fuck it'll be called. Right now there's like about five or six of us running things, and the truth is that we're all a little spacey and doing a lot of other shit."

"But I'm an editor. I know writing, literature."

"You know that and I know that, but Hideki is one smart motherfucker. He's sees something in you...hey, wait; you didn't have sex with him, did you?"

Connie blushed. "Of course not - you know I didn't."

"Relax, I'm just messing with you. The point is, if he thinks you can do it then I know you can do it, 'cause he's always right. He bought a chunk of Donkey and we laughed at him. He way overpaid, so we thought, but his investment is looking pretty good right now. Look, he'll give you a long-term contract. I'm sure the money will blow you away, and you'll eventually be the big boss woman; shit, you'll even be my boss, in a way."

"I can't run a porn company."

"You're not; you'll be the CEO of an adult entertainment network. You wanna be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen? I mean, some women want that, but he's guessing you want more. I think you want more too."

"Being an editor is a way out of the kitchen."

"No it's not," Jane replied. "Not when Brad's the big earner in the family. Look, you get this Soapland shit off the ground. Hideki's had the idea for a while, and he's sure it'll succeed. You make it happen and there's no telling you high you get...there's a lot of Soapland porn in Japan, but he wants the American version. An hour show every week; that's like what - two sex scenes, with some other shit thrown in? You'll be in charge of everything: scripts, cast, promotion, everything. You'll have all the staff you want. Writers, directors, crew; it's your show. You need advice; there are plenty of people you can talk to, including me. We already got the Soapland location. Monica's a great director, but you'll need more. That's good though, 'cause then the shows won't all look the same. And here's the best part, you'll have one sick motherfucker helping you out with the scripts, because that whore sitting across from us, jerking off your favorite son, has finally agreed to come work for us."

"Arlene's on board?"

"Tokyo changed her mind, I guess. She's all-in now."

"As well it should. That was quite a sex scene she did. But wow, that's great. I know how much you wanted it to happen."

"I did. I love that girl to death. Shit, I love you too. I want us to be the three amigas. Professional girls, having fun, spending money."

"Jane, you're crazy," she laughed, "but I love you too. I can't give you an answer right now, I need to think it over." Looking at Arlene and Herman, Jane caught her drift.

"The little bugger works for me, not Donkey. He'll never show up anywhere unless you specifically want him there."

"That helps," she said.

"Look, you want to stick it to Brad, you wanna own that motherfucker...earn more money than him. That's what I say. You'll be busy and won't have a lot time for sex, so when you do, he better perform to your liking, or else you let him know."

Connie smiled in disbelief. "If only life were that easy. He'll cheat on me if I do that," she rebutted."

"That's why you show him the third rail in the bedroom. Remember that scene with Dan? Tell me the truth, didn't it make you feel good, seeing the juice pour out of his pecker?"

"Well, yeah...but..."

"Wouldn't it feel good to do that to Brad? Fuck him in the ass and jerk him off?"

"Well..."

"And what if Brad liked it? Shit, all men like a hand-job, and they're down with a reaming if that's what it takes. You'll own him after that."

Connie smiled. "Jane," she said admiringly, "you got balls." But she asked herself, what if Jane's right?

"Take charge in the bedroom, girl, and you'll own the marriage. Now look at Leeney. She know she'll be seeing Herman more often now, so for the price of getting her hand a little sticky she's buying months of submission. Oh my God, look; he just shot his load. I know that facial expression anywhere."

Arlene took her hand out from under the blanket. "Lick it off," she whispered, and Herman was happy to comply. The hand-job had come cheap if that was all he had to do, but he kind of knew that it wasn't, now that Arlene was working for Donkey. Jane was paying half her salary, mostly so she could justify their hanging out together. There'd ne parties, drinks, clothes, furnishing the new house; teasing and tormenting men just because they had the power and the wherewithal to do so; finding Arlene a sugar daddy; yes, they'd do it all. And don't forget Connie's unofficial bachelorette party. Jane had come up with an idea for the perfect gift. She'd get an impression made of William's twelve-inch bone and turn it into a vibrator. It would be the gift that kept on giving.

But where would that leave Herman? Was what in it for him?

If Herman was the most miserable when they boarded the plane, Arlene was probably the happiest. She was hoping to strike gold with her sex tape. She had been ravaged and savaged by four big, black cocks, and left for dead on the locker room floor. In Arlene's original fantasy a fifth man, Joey Mbombo, entered the locker room at the end and jerked over her, but other than that, everything else had conformed to the fantasy. With Hideki's company doing the marketing, the same people who successfully promoted Jane's tape, Arlene was expecting a six-figure return.

Another sign of success was the bracelet Arlene wore on her wrist. It had emeralds and rubies and was worth about twenty thousand dollars, according to Connie, who had an eye for jewelry. A business associate of Hideki's had given it to her, and all it cost her was one night of sex. Jane wasn't impressed.

"You can do better," she said.

"Really? Better than this?" She dangled the bracelet for effect.

"You like sex, right? You like pretty things, right? You wanna be secure, right? Fuck that job of yours and come with us. That guy is chicken-shit compared to the air you'll soon be breathing. We're going global, and you can carve a niche for yourself. Get on board. Whatever needs doing, you do it. Wherever you start out, I guarantee in a few years you'll be weighing your money instead of counting it. And girl, I need you. Success will be more fun if we share it."

That was enough to convince Arlene; that and a twenty thousand dollar bracelet, a sex-tape waiting to cash-in on, and a chance to be part of Jane's world. "I'll do it," she said. "This time for real."

"If you want, you can move into my condo, rent-free, once I go to the Palisades. Spare bedroom only, though. I plan on using the place when I need to fuck Dan."

Things were looking up for Arlene.

Connie, on the other hand, was leaning towards accepting Hideki's offer, and it was semi-confirmed in her mind the moment she put her hand on Tim's erect cock. All she had to do was get Brad on board. She saw the hold Yanka had over her man, so if she could dominate Brad in the bedroom perhaps she could dominate him elsewhere, and he'd support her career move. It was encouraging that that his penis had no objections to the new world order she had suggested, stiffening as soon as she mentioned 'sex games', which was just a euphemism for her being in charge. She waited for both of them to be naked and preparing for sex before making the suggestion. It helped immeasurably that Brad was extra-aroused by his fiancé's new, thin look, and he was so primed for sex that he would have probably agreed to anything.

Reaming a man for the first time didn't arouse her per se, but its implications did; Brad was surrendering control, and the moment the dildo clumsily entered his anus, and Brad's moans were those of pleasure rather than anguish, all Connie had to do was reel in him, for she had him - sinker, line and hook.

It didn't take much convincing for Brad to be down with her new job. Having a wife as a Producer sounded sexy, and more money meant more everything, for both of them. Connie still wasn't ready to watch Slut-Skank-Sexy with him, but Jane had been right about everything else, so they were probably heading in that direction. She could keep hand on his cock to gauge its excitement level, and it better be excited when she appeared on the screen, or who knows what wrathful vengeance she might wreak. Brad's submission was like a narcotic, it was addicting, and she didn't want a return to the old Connie, letting him use her as a rag-doll for his own gratification. She was a slimmed down girl whose beauty excited her man and, in accordance with the new world order, the spiced-up sex life that came with it. Brad had two orgasms, so why wouldn't he be happy with her in charge? He should consider himself one lucky dude.

Hideki had been right about one thing, which was that Connie would rise to the challenge, so it came as no surprise that she immersed herself with all things Soapland. She watched the Soapland video that Donkey had made, and she could barely contain herself when William appeared on screen - hello vibrator - although she was slightly shocked to see that Jane did porn as well. "Hideki wanted me to do it," she explained, and Connie was reminded that if a strong, empowered woman like Jane felt the need to bend to her husband's will every now and again, what chance did she have, unless she built a defensive wall around her that Brad could never scale.

Herman gave Arlene a list of all the Japanese Soapland videos that were worth watching, and she forwarded them to Connie, who spent a delightful few days absorbing the genre until she got bored and decided that she had seen enough. She read up on the subject. Jane thought she might want visit one, for a first hand experience, but Connie suggested that Arlene go as her proxy, partly because she was too busy, but partly because she was too shy.

Arlene came back enthused. "Fucking great," she said. "Better than the videos."

Slowly the pieces began to fall into place. She had a pleasant lunch with Monica, who explained the history of Hideki's obsession with Soapland. She'd be happy to direct an episode or two, but she had other Donkey films in mind, so her availability was limited. One of the best things she did was suggest that she meet with Roland. He could fill her in on the up-and-coming porn directors whose work he found interesting. Roland had a lot of industry contacts in gay porn, and he could get the word out about a new adult entertainment network that featured a lot of naked men.

By the time she finished there were ten permanent staffers as well as another dozen or so who worked on the day of the shooting. Donkey had hired Roland for his publicist skills, but Connie liked his eye, and she relied on him for male casting. Since each episode would average about four men, some who didn't have sex, they had a need for quantity. Roland was trustworthy and could round up huge numbers of men without Connie having to micro-manage his judgment; she'd intervene for the bigger roles, as they evolved.

Whether the actors were gay or not was less important than their attractiveness and, unlike Donkey, beauty and physique took precedence over penis size, not that cocks weren't important. There was probably a silent-spoken, minimum requirement of a six-inch boner, but handsome cocks appealed to her more than freakish ones, and what Connie wanted, Connie would get. Roland was quickly on board.

She also hired two personal assistants. One was a Korean man named Andrew in his mid-twenties who wore wire-rim glasses and had slicked back hair, and was always dressed impeccably in a shirt and tie. To Jane's knowing leer, Connie insisted that she hired him because he was smart and energetic, and no, she wasn't thinking about raping him. Also working for her was a woman who had just graduated college who went by the name of Emma. She wasn't particularly attractive, but she was a hard worker, with astonishing social media skills, and could do just about anything on a computer. More importantly, her ebullient personality made her fun to be around.

Jane liked Emma and Andrew as soon as she met them, and saw that Connie had a knack for hiring. What a stroke of genius it was to hire a Korean man to follow her around. Had he been Japanese his loyalty might have been to Hideki, so he was clearly on Team Connie. With a little luck she could turn him into her own version of Herman. As for the plain-looking bitch, any woman in her early twenties can be made to look sexy as long as they're not morbidly obese, which Emma wasn't. Jane would work on her; if Hideki ever came to the office, she thought he'd be happier if the female staff roused a tingle in his loin.

Connie talked to a lot of people. She had a pleasant lunch with Monica, who explained the history of Hideki's obsession with Soapland. She'd be happy to direct an episode or two, but she had other Donkey films planned, so her availability was limited. It was she who had suggested Connie meet with Roland. He could fill her in on the up-and-coming porn directors whose work he found interesting.

In one sense Andrew and Emma were working in an office that could pass for anything, but every now and again they'd be reminded of the product they were selling, such as when Roland prepared a PowerPoint presentation of men he thought could brighten up the Soapland bath. Andrew sat in the back of the room, perhaps wondering what he had gotten himself into, as his boss calmly discussed penises and erections and ejaculations with a flaming gay man as if they were talking about the weather.

As Producer, the show would be her vision. She'd sink or swim on her own decisions. She decided that Soapland, the series, would revolve around five attendant workers, four women and one man. The man was needed for the eye-candy effect; after all, this was still a Donkey Production, and they'd have an actor already in place should they decide to gay-it-up. All five workers would appear in each episode, but the sex scenes would be rotational, so the viewer would never know in advance which worker would have sex. There would have to be a Madam, or Mama-San. Connie envisioned for the part a very buxom woman in her mid-thirties. She also wanted to have an apprentice worker-wannabe, who would become part of the fabric of the show. The girl wasn't ready to service customers, but could mop the floors and replace towels. As such, she'd be exposed to a lot of naked men, and her reactions to the situations she found herself in would be vital. There was always the potential for a sex scene; a worker might call-in sick and they had no replacement, a customer could sexually assault her, or perhaps Mama-San would let her try out her skills on a willing customer.

That would be the permanent cast, a total of seven people, but the trials and tribulations of the wannabe worker had the potential to be a breakout role, and Connie had a specific person in mind when it came to casting.

"Imagine Arlene showing up for a job interview," Connie said, when running the idea past Jane. "She's wearing a sexy mini like only she can, and we film her as she's walking up stairs, so we see her panties. That's the viewer's first impression of her, which we know last the longest. So already she's shown something she hadn't meant to, and that will stick with the viewer. Mama-San makes her strip, and then decides that she can't use her' her breasts aren't big enough or something. So now we've seen her naked, as well as upskirted. Humiliated, Arlene pleads, and is finally allowed to serve as an apprentice. She can do a little or as much as we want..."

"I love it," Jane cried. "My little Leeney is going to be a star. She won't say it, but I think that's what she really wants."