Connie Takes Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the perks of being a Producer was that people came to your office when you summoned them. Connie summoned William, and Andrew set up a meeting for the following day. She thought he would be perfect for the male Soapland worker, and wanted to discuss it with him in person. Connie thought long and hard about what to wear. The red lace bra and panty set that she had been saving for a rainy day; today was the rainy day. Her blouse and skirt were as tight as decorum allowed. She primed and primped in a way that she had never done for Brad, and she had to keep reminding herself that it was a business meeting.

When the moment arrived she crossed her leg so that a lot of thigh was showing. William deserved nothing less. They smiled and shook hands. Andrew closed the door after he departed, and then it was all hugs. "Sit down," she said, "talk to me." She she sat across from him, for obvious reasons.

William could scarcely believe that this was the same woman he had banged in Tokyo. Connie had lost weight, and who knew that a business suit could show off so much leg?

"So, what do you think," she asked, after her sales pitch; you interested?"

William took a deep breath. "I already played the role, why repeat it? And I don't know if I want to do it every week. That's a lot of work."

Connie re-crossed her legs. If only she could use her thighs as bait, but William had too much going for him to fall for a cheap trick like that. "It won't be every week," she replied. "Twenty-two episodes, that's all."

"That's still a lot," he said. "But I wouldn't mind being a customer for an episode."

Connie explained her vision in greater detail, but William's mind wandered. Connie was looking sexier and sexier. Her face radiated and glowed, and her attractiveness really shone through.

In the end, they compromised. William would start out as the Soapland male attendant, but would be replaced after three episodes, allowing time to find a suitable replacement. William suggested Marty Montana. Connie paused. "I was thinking blacker, but he might work. We definitely need muscles, and he's got those."

"And he's got a nice cock," William said. "I've sucked it...I think. Shit, I've had sex with so many people I can't even keep track of it anymore."

What a waste, Connie thought, a stallion like him spreading the wealth the way he did, but that's part of what made him William. "I think you'd remember it if you had sex with Marty."

"Why?" William guffawed. "He's only nine inches."

His reply surprised her. "And what are you?"

"You know what I am," he said, smiling. Within seconds they were locked in a tight embrace. She pressed her body tight against his, anxious to feel his muscles against her warm, soft skin. He brought her to the couch, hiked her skirt up, and removed the red lace panties that she was now glad to have worn.

"Wait, make sure the door's locked."

"Why? If he comes in it will add to your reputation."

"William, you're incorrigible," she said, with fondness, parting her legs and preparing for a tongue-lashing.

William licked as requested, not that he needed much prodding. Connie had a very small patch of pubic hair, just enough to indicate that a lot of time and effort had been expended to make it look that way. He liked that; it meant she was thinking like a woman. Her warm thighs intoxicated him. His cock was expanding, always a good sign, and he suddenly felt the urge to give it some air so he quickly stripped, proudly showing her his enlarged spear, which protruded outward quite prominently once freed. William then decided to lock the office door, which was done out of respect, and taken as such. By the time he got back to the couch, Connie was in the process of removing her bra, and once she did, after her breasts poured out, William rushed up and began to devour them. His cock was pressed against her hip, and she reached down and tugged on it. He let out a moan. He was really aroused.

His massive tool looked just as delectable as ever. Connie wanted it bad. "Fuck or suck," she asked? "I want fuck."

"I want both," came the response. "But the lady gets her way, so first we fuck."

"There's a condom in my purse." She could sense his preference was not to wear one. "If you wear it I'll be more relaxed, and then I'll enjoy it more." Left unsaid was William's enjoyment; he was here to please her, whether he knew it or not. She figured that he did, for he was a fast learner. That he was intimate with a sexy, personable and successful woman of influence should be reward enough for him. And if not, she had other ways to thank him.

A veteran, experienced fornicator like William knew that the tide had turned. He was Connie's bitch. Not literally of course, for his studly powers were too good to waste on frivolity. But his value to her rested in his ability to satisfy her sexually, to bring her to orgasm, otherwise known as Connie's new world order.

William had a huge arsenal, and his signature backdoor move wasn't his only trick. His cock was like steel; the new Connie aroused him to no end. He expected her to put the condom on him, like she had in Japan, but she didn't; instead waiting patiently for him to prepare himself. He didn't need to ask whether she wanted it fast or slow; she wanted it hard, a trophy fuck from a trophy cock. William didn't mind being objectified. That's why he worked-out so diligently, that's why he gave thanks and praise every night for being so well endowed.

He fucked her missionary style on the couch. Then they went over to her desk, and she leaned forward and William used her breasts for leverage as he rammed her from behind. This was just a warm up for the famous move, but Connie had other ideas. She wanted to ride him. She had him lay on the carpeted floor, and she slid down his flagpole until she could slide no further. Her cunt was slippery and moist enough to take all of him, and as the penetration went deeper and deeper her mind blanked out, and she succumbed to the pleasure.

Locking the door accomplished very little. Connie's moans were so loud that Andrew would have no problem figuring out what was going on in his boss' office. But that was the last thing on Connie's mind. Her shudders were fast and frequent. Waves of ecstasy poured through her. She bounced up and down on his shaft as violently as she could, a prisoner to her pleasure waves. Her body convulsed; William showed no sign of slowing down - damn, he was good. Fuck the backdoor move, she didn't need it to get off.

William knew he was close to cumming, but the last thing he wanted to do was to pull out and spoil her frenzy. However, the flagpole eventually softened, and Connie returned to the here-and-now. What a dream, what a fantasy, except that it wasn't.

Connie removed the condom, squeezing the semen out onto her hand. "This will do for lubricant," she said, massaging the cream into her palms and then stroking William's penis. Cognizant of Yanka's message, the carrot and the stick, she wanted to reward the big guy by showing how grateful she was. "Lie back," she said, suggestively. "I shall now give to Caesar what is rightfully his." She sucked on William's dong as if she were doing it for the first time, licking every crevice, exploring every inch, from his tiny cock-head to the base of his Redwood tree trunk. Never had Connie attacked a penis with more relish.

William moaned some more. Connie was raking his shaft with her teeth, and she had already figured out that his most sensitive region was the area right under his little cock-head. When she used her nails to stimulate the region he thought he might pop there and then.

Spit or swallow, what do I do? She would have loved to swallow, but she really wanted the visual sensation of watching his sperm shoot out, so she compromised, and licked up the semen after she had gotten it to spill on to his bulked-up chest. What a sensation it was, holding on to his bone as the love-juice squirted out. Once the sperm had gone from his chest to her mouth they kissed, and she transferred the jizz so that William could taste his own cum.

Connie had a private bathroom in her office, and she and William laughed as they cleaned up afterwards. They both knew the road they were heading down, and they were both pleased with the development.

****

Connie eventually met with all of the Donkey Partners. Pete reminded her of a frat boy past his sell-by date, consumed with his own lust. That's Herman in twenty years, she thought. Pete didn't know it, but he had blown whatever chance he had of appearing in any of the Soapland episodes.

Olivia was very easygoing and friendly, as was her nature, and she even offered to play the role of Mama-San. "One day a week, and no sex, right? Just hooters."

Connie was thinking that the Madam had to be a few years older, but Olivia had the breasts she was looking for, and she was inclined to give her the role; however, she mentioned it to Jane and, luckily for Connie, the recounting of her latest liaison with William had preceded it.

"Do you know that she and him have a thing?"

"Who, Olivia?"

"Yup, she and Billy. They live next door to each other, and they fuck like bunny rabbits." To Connie's disappointment she said: "You can't expect him to be monogamous."

"No, but I don't have to put a ribbon on it and serve it to him on a platter." Needless to say, the role of Mama-San remained open.

Jesus Christ, thought Jane. "Connie, he's a play-toy. Don't fuck things up with Brad, and don't sink the ship over a dick, not even a twelve-inch one."

"It's not just the cock."

"Yeah, yeah; I know, he's got muscles."

"He's also considerate, gentle, respectful..."

"And he's got a twelve-inch dick..."

"That too," Connie admitted, smiling.