Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My anxiety built as the minutes dragged on, until finally there was a knock on the door. My sister practically ran out of the room. I heard the door open, and then the two of them talking, and soon Wendy walked back in with Ray. She led him over to me and placed his hand on my head and he started petting me softly.

I shuddered in enjoyment and Ray smiled. "This is your brother?" He asked, looking at my sister. "What kind of pervert would do this with his sister?"

"Yep! His name's Connor. And he isn't doing this out of his own free will, I hypnotized him earlier today because I was finally sick of him being an asshole. I thought he might make a better dog than a brother, and I was right."

Ray raised his eyebrows. "Hypnosis, huh?" Wendy nodded. "I used this." She produced the timepiece from earlier. "Swung it in his face for a few seconds and he fell right into my control with some inductions. I've made him forget how to talk; he only knows how to make dog noises. He's also forgotten how to use his hands for much more than walking, and he can't remember how to stand up."

"Damn girl," Ray said, clearly impressed by what still seemed to me like magic.

"I've also turned him gay. Putting anything in his ass will make him immediately hard, and he can cum easily and cum hard just from getting fucked like a girl. I gave him a crash course in dick-sucking earlier as well, and he'll eat up any cum he can find. Perhaps you would like to give him a taste of yours? I'm sure he's been thinking of your cock since you got here."

"Oh yeah!" he said. I could tell he was excited and horny. Ray stripped in a hurry and then sat back down in front of me. My eyes latched onto his hard penis as it bobbed between his legs. It was a little bigger than mine. It looked nice and hard but squishy in that actual-penis way. My sister caught me looking.

"God, you're so gay Connor! It's not your fault though, is it? You can't help but stare when there's a meaty cock in front of you. I bet seeing a cock just makes you salivate like a dog as you imagine it stuffing your mouth. Why don't you come satisfy your lust and suck Ray off?"

Saliva began pooling in my mouth as I stared at the dick. I felt myself drawn forward at my sister's words and popped the big cock in my mouth. I began working it with a fiery passion. Ray moaned and writhed under my lips and tongue. I made him cum within a few minutes, and my throat happily sucked his entire load down into my stomach. It tasted about the same as mine. Ray relaxed for a few seconds and then got dressed

"Good boy, Connor! I think you're trained well enough, and I think Ray is satisfied as well. From now on, you will accept Ray as your new master, and obey him like you do me. You will be able to think of little else other than being a good puppy for him, as well as sucking his cock and letting him breed your hole... Here Ray, take this with you just in case, I used it to hypnotize him in the first place."

She reached into her pocket and took out the metal object from earlier. Ray took it and stuffed it in his own pocket.

"I'll be right back," he said, smiling greedily down at me. He went out to his car and a minute later came back into the house carrying a large, plastic dog cage for transporting pets in a car. Opening the metal door, he said "Back yourself into the cage pup, and I'll take you home." I knew internally he was my new master and I could not resist obeying him, even as some part of me knew it wasn'tr true. I backed myself into the large cage and then he swung the door closed again and latched it.

He lifted the cage into the air and began walking towards the door. I whined in fright, hoping my sister would change her mind, but as I passed her she just blew a kiss and winked. Ray brought me outside and put my cage into the back seat, and then a few minutes later he started the car and drove away from the house.

I tried to take a mental note of how long the drive was, and by the time Ray stopped the car I figured it was at least ten minutes. He lifted my cage out of the car and brought me in through the garage to his home. Once inside, he opened the cage and beckoned for me to come out. I panted in satisfaction as he ruffled my hair and stroked my back.

"You must be hungry, eh boy?" He said happily. He led me into the kitchen and lowered the familiar dog bowl with Connor written on it to the floor. A moment later Ray took a large bag out of one of his cupboards and opened it before pouring some of the contents into the bowl. My heart dropped as I realized it was some sort of dog food. "Okay boy, eat all you want." He said. I crinkled my nose and whined.

"Oh, I guess Wendy didn't train you quite all the way. Well as your new master, I say you will now love dog food. It smells delicious to you, and it tastes better than any yucky people food to you. You won't be able to resist chowing down when I fill your bowl."

As he finished I felt his words take effect. Suddenly the food seemed to fill the room with a delicious aroma, and my stomach growled very loudly. I licked my lips and began to bite into some of the crunchy dog food. Ray laughed and got naked again, and started jacking off while watching my humiliation. Some part of me wanted to resist the dog food, but the rest of my mind needed to devour it all and be a good dog for Ray. Well, at least he was kind enough to make it so I didn't realize how shitty it was.

"Wait up for a second, pup." Ray breathed. I lifted my head from the bowl, and then Ray positioned himself over it and grunted as he sprayed a few jets of cum into it, coating the top of the dog food with his white goo. "There you go doggy! Even more protein for you, eat up!" I dug back into the cum-coated food with gusto. Ray stood back up, snickering at my enthusiasm.

Once I was finished, he took a hold of my leash and led out of the kitchen and to the back of the house. I felt my heartbeat accelerate as he opened a door that led out into a yard and led me through it. I wanted to dig my hands into the floor and hide inside but my obedient body followed him out. He shut the door behind us, ensuring that even if I regained control of myself I could not escape back inside.

Looking around, I noted that between the trees and the tall fence around the perimeter of the yard, at least no one would see me. On the other hand, that also meant I wouldn't be rescued. He ordered me to take care of any bathroom needs in the yard like a dog. I blushed a deep red as my leg rose up and I began to pee like a dog, and then pooped into the grass.

I felt shame like nothing before but Ray didn't make any note of it and just hosed my butt for a few seconds to clean my butt off. I felt him rub some cool liquid on my rear and then a dildo of some sort filled up my ass. Ray patted my bottom and I felt the thing inside me start to vibrate teasingly. I whined in enjoyment and wagged my tail to try and get more sensation, and he just laughed.

The next hour was spent chasing down small sticks and eventually a frisbee that Ray tossed, and bringing them back to him with my mouth. All the while the buzzing in my butt made me more horny by the minute, and despite my instincts, I was hoping Ray would fuck me so I could cum. He still did not though. The next time I retrieved the frisbee, I brought it back to Ray and then turned around and shoved my ass into the air.

Letting out a horny moan I wagged my butt to beg him to take me. "Oh, what's wrong boy? Do you need to be bred?" he asked. A big smile filled his face. I barked in the affirmative. "Well that's fine, I'll fuck you whenever you want it boy."

The vibrator was pulled out and I shivered in anticipation of getting fucked by an amazing, meaty cock. I wanted to feel his balls against my ass and to feel his cum fill me up. I still knew that it was my sister Wendy who had programmed my mind to want such things but it didn't matter anymore because to my body they were reality. I let out a groan as I felt his hard cock at my entrance. He teased my hole for a few seconds but then pushed himself in. My ass relented easily and accepted his entire length.

Ray slapped my butt and then started to fuck me in earnest. I growled and barked and even thrust back against him to push him deeper inside me.

"You fucking like that, you slutty dog?" He whispered into my ear as he rode me. "This is what you wanted, right? My big cock in your hungry hole?" I was awash with pleasure and could only whimper in agreement. Having a real penis in me was even better than the dildos my sister had trained me with. It was warm and hard, yet spongy. My mind was telling me this was my purpose and it drowned out the corner of my mind that still wanted to resist.

Every thrust of his cock made my insides shiver and sent ripples through my groin to the tip of my own dick, which was rock-hard and dribbling precum into the grass.

His cock was sliding all over my prostate and finally I couldn't take anymore. I howled as a powerful orgasm ripped through me and I painted the grass beneath my chest white with my cum. Seconds later, Ray gripped my furry tail and pulled hard against it, and I felt him cumming himself, shooting his delicious seed deep into my insides.

He remained buried in me for a few moments as we both breathed heavily. As Ray pulled his cock out from me he said: "There, now you've finally been mated with a real man's cock. Now you're a true bitch." He stuck the vibrator back inside me and turned it on, trapping his cum within. "There, that ought to have you begging for some cock again before long." Ray slapped my ass, causing it to quiver and then tugged my leash until I padded after him back into the house.

We went to a different room of the house. This one had a large couch and a big tv against the opposite wall. I shivered as I saw a big, steel cage in the room with some soft-looking blankets inside. Ray saw me staring at it. "Don't worry boy, it will be pretty comfortable in there, and I won't put you in there too often." I relaxed a bit but still eyed it cautiously. I saw the watch Wendy has used to hypnotize me on the table. With my lust abated for a short time, I realized my mouth was getting a bit dry. I crawled over to the kitchen and Ray followed me.

I considered how to communicate what I wanted from him without the use of my voice. Spying the empty dog bowl I crawled to it and pushed it with my nose towards Ray. I let my tongue hang out of my mouth and whined, trying to look thirsty.

"Thirsty boy?" Ray asked. I barked excitedly and wagged my tail. "Alright, follow me then." He said. I was a bit confused why he didn't just fill the bowl with water but my brainwashed body followed him as commanded. We went back into the room with the cage and Ray led me to the wooden piece of furniture below the tv. I noticed there were two large dildos mounted on it.

Ray knelt down and tapped the blue dildo on the left. It jiggled in place for a moment. "From now on when you want water you can just come suck on this. Each time your lips reach the bottom it will release a jet of water into your mouth. Go ahead and try it."

I had no other choice but to obey my new owner. It would be an incredibly humiliating method for me to drink and would cement my life as a slutty, gay puppy. Unfortunately my re-wired brain was loving the idea of sucking cock, even if it was just a dildo. I brought my mouth to the tip of the blue dildo and let it into my mouth. It was fat but probably only 5 inches or so. I moved my neck forward, forcing the entire thing into my mouth and it shot a bit of water into my mouth. The water was refreshing but it was a small quantity.

Ray smiled. "It will only provide you a little bit at a time so you'll have to suck that cock for a while each time you get thirsty." I whined a bit around the dildo but obediently started a rhythm blowing it. With each thrust I was rewarded with a bit more water. As I worked it over Ray laughed and pet me like a dog. I moaned with pleasure as his hand shot sparks of pleasure with each stroke of my back. It took a few minutes of sucking the dildo before my thirst was abated and I pulled off.

"Good boy, Connor! This other dildo will be your source of nourishment in between your dog food meals." The other dildo was flesh-colored and had a pair of dangling testicles as well. "You'll have to work longer on it but each time you work it enough you'll get a big helping of my cum shot through it. Your sister said she had made it so you crave cum quite a bit, so I have a feeling this one will get a lot of use from you." He winked at me. "How about you start working it over and I'll start working over your cute butt. Then you can get filled from both sides."

My dick was hard and throbbing and I barked in agreement. I absolutely needed his dick inside me again. I began sucking the new dildo and Ray pulled the vibrator out of my butt and replaced it with his own cock. I began moaning like a slut around the dildo in my mouth as Ray fucked me hard from behind.

"Mmm baby, you really are like a girl, moaning around a cock inside her. That's okay though because you're my bitch... You're like a female dog, always in heat and needing to get mated. Fuck..." He groaned as he continued to slap his hips against me. I grunted again in pleasure and my dick felt like it was on fire. "Such a cute, tight ass. I love my new puppy so much... Yes... Daddy loves you that's why he's making you feel so good."

There was a short beep from in front of me and the dildo suddenly shot what felt like a cup of semen into my mouth. I greedily swallowed it all. "Sounds like you got your first treat out of there huh?" I barked and then started sucking the dildo again, hungry for more delicious cum.

It was becoming increasingly difficult to focus on the dildo in front of me as the pleasure built up in my ass and groin. It slipped out of my mouth with a pop and bobbed in the air with a strand of saliva hanging off. Each time Ray thrust into me my dick did a little jump and oozed some more precum. I whined and whimpered, feeling so complete in that moment.

"You like that, don't you boy?" Ray panted. He began to spank me with one hand each time he pushed forward. "Bet you want nothing more than to just be dominated by big, meaty cocks and fucked with them." I moaned in agreement and started to lick the head of the dildo, fantasizing that it was another man.

It began to beep again and I stopped licking, caught by surprise. Suddenly, the dildo began shooting another blast of semen out. I yelped but managed to close my eyes as it started hitting my face. Within a few seconds it had finished and I opened my eyes. It felt like a warm lotion all over my face. I cried out again as Ray pushed me over the edge into an orgasm as his cock hit the right spot inside me.

Whimpering softly as my cock drained itself onto the floor, I felt Ray tense up. He grunted and came a minute later, filling my ass up with a second dose of his seed. His dick left my ass and he stroked my back and turned me around. Upon seeing my white face he started cracking up. "Oh dear, looks like my pup got a little surprise, huh? The look suits you though, maybe I'll let it dry all over your face and keep it there until tomorrow. It seems you made a bit of a mess on the floor too, naughty thing. Get down there and lap it all up!" He ordered.

I lowered my snout to the floor and licked up my cum with my tongue as Ray looked on. Not too long ago, this would seem degrading beyond measure, but right now it was exciting to obey my owner and to get all this cum inside me.

After I had succeeded in cleaning the wood, Ray filled my loose butt with the vibrator again and switched it on. He ordered me into the cage and then the metal door clang shut behind me. I pawed at the door and whimpered, unhappy with the humiliation of sleeping in a cage.

"Shh boy, it will be alright, I'll see you in the morning and let you out then." He promised. As he walked away I sank down onto my side. It was somewhat comfortable in here at least. The vibrator buzzed away in me quietly as time dragged on and my dick periodically softened and filled with blood. I managed only a fitful sleep as I awoke every few hours by my estimate from the intense horniness caused by the vibrator inside me.

----------

By the time it was light out again I had tried to grind myself against the bottom of the cage and humped against the bars but nothing could get me more stimulation. When Ray finally wandered into the room I would have been ready to fuck anything and I jumped up onto all fours and began barking and shaking my rump. Ray laughed and came over to free me from the cage.

"Wow, you really must have missed me huh?" He chuckled. The instant the door was unlatched and opened I bolted through it, enjoying my freedom and stretching my body. After that, my body's need reasserted itself and I knew I had to have my owner's dick in me.

I barked at him and turned around and wagged my ass and tail like a bitch in heat. Ray chuckled again. "Aw, having that mean vibrator in you all night must have made you extremely horny, huh? Need a quick fuck?"

I whined in agreement and wiggled my butt again. "Alright boy, hold still, hold still I said! Jeez." He finally held me still and slid the vibrator out of me, leaving me feel strange and unfulfilled. A moment later he had replaced it with his penis and I shivered in enjoyment, cherishing how warm and real he felt. I had a brief moment of anger towards my sister for turning me into this pathetic and slutty creature, but it was lost as Ray started thrusting into me aggressively.

I moaned loudly and soon I was firing back my hips to meet each thrust and force him deeper into me. Before long, he had stopped moving entirely and remained behind me, amused as I impaled myself upon him again and again. I came pretty fast and then he pulled out, leaving me panting on the ground for a few seconds before ordering me to clean up my cum.

Again I cleaned up after myself, enjoying the taste of my own liquid. Ray led me by leash to the kitchen and filled a bowl of dog food for me. My mouth watered as I eyed the bowl and my stomach was growling. I would have pounced on it right then if Ray had not held up a hand. He stroked himself for a minute and then came all over the dog food, and then waved me onward. I dug into it, enjoying the delicious and crunchy food along with my owner's warm cum coating it. He let me scurry into the other room and suck on the dildo for a few minutes to wash down my breakfast.

Ray took me into the yard and I did my business again. With a green garden hose he gave me a quick bath, paying special attention to my face, stomach, and ass since all of them had quite of a bit of semen on them the day before. We played again for a while, and when we stopped he attached my leash to a rod in the middle of the yard, allowing me to roam around a bit but not too far.

He came back out a few hours later and fucked me until we both came and then gave me a chewtoy that was basically a dildo before disappearing again. Once the sun was beginning to set he finally let me back into the house. I drank and fed from the dildos and then we fucked again before he put me in the cage for the night. Fortunately, this time he didn't stick the vibrator in me so I wasn't unbearably horny.

When I woke up the next morning, I stretched my hands a bit and yawned. Wait a moment, I had just stretched my hands! Suddenly wide awake, I experimented a bit further. It was a bit difficult, but seemed to have regained the ability to open up my hands and move my fingers some. I tried to see if I could stand inside the cage. It was a bit too small to stand up all the way, but I was able to stand shakily upon my feet before settling back down.