Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... What, why?" Ray said, staring at me blankly

"It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I was remembering the last few days after I finished hypnotizing Wendy, and I just... I don't know, I remembered how good it felt to suck you off and have sex, even if I was forced too... And I felt a longing, even after I sent my sister off and I was totally free of her programming...

"Maybe I'm being stupid but you seemed like an alright guy after we both found out the truth of the situation. I just thought that maybe we could continue having fun and I'd get to experience the new world of sensations... Only as boyfriends and equals this time."

"Oh wow..." he said. He looked like he was going to fall over. I was sure that admission had been the last thing he ever anticipated. He started crying again but was smiling too.

"I don't know what to say Connor. You're so sexy, and I love your lips and your ass, but I still feel bad about taking advantage of you. And how do you know this isn't the hypnosis talking?"

I planted a big kiss on his lips. "Well, this time it will even, not slavery, so you can make up for it. You can experience my lips up here instead of down there all the time. I won't be a hole for you to fuck whenever you want, and you should be willing to suck my dick and bottom for me sometimes too."

I thought of his other question. "I know it's crazy, but you removed all the compulsions. I know it's not the hypnosis that made me put myself under again."

Ray blushed and nodded, looking amazed that he had been kissed and at how things were playing out. "O-Of course, that sounds great. I can be a good lover! I would be willing to be fucked by you every time if you wanted, you're so sexy! But... What about Wendy?"

Connor shrugged. "What about her? She doesn't know I exist. If everything works, the next time I hear from her, it will probably be at least half a year and she'll finally be a normal person, or at least close to it."

"And, maybe now and then in the future I can be your puppy boy again. Only this time it would be for a few hours at a time and of my own will. How's that sound, oh master?" I said in a teasing voice, flirting in a way I didn't know I was capable of.

"That would be... So hot..." Ray moaned. He pushed me back against the counter and began to kiss me heavily. We made out for a few minutes. Then I pushed him away and stripped him and then myself. Our hard cocks rubbed against each other as we kissed again and broke away. I eyed him and pointed at my crotch.

"Suck my dick Ray. Get on your knees and blow me, and then I want to fuck you. Then we'll call it a blank slate, alright?"

Ray rubbed my cock and chuckled as he sank to his knees. "Alright... If you're forcing me to suck your beautiful dick," he said in a cheeky tone. I gasped as I felt Rays lips began to milk my cock aggressively.

"Oooh... I have to admit this is a bit nicer on the receiving end," I moaned. Ray smiled and continued to blow me. I let Ray blow me for a few minutes before I wanted to fuck. I led him to my bedroom. "Alright, lie back on the bed and wait for me, I'm going to find some lube."

I found a bottle in one of my drawers and lubed myself up heavily and knelt on the bed between Ray and began pressing myself against his hole. I worked it into him slowly over the next few minutes. Once fully inside, I leaned forward and we kissed.

I began to pump into Ray. With a free hand I took a hold of Ray's dick and pumped it in time with my thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" Ray gasped. "You're so big Connor... Fuck me really hard... You deserve it for how many times I fucked you." We were both silent for the next few minutes as their hips slapped together, apart from some quiet moans and gasps here and there.

Finally, Ray cried out a warning and began shivering and panting as his cock began to shoot ropes of cum onto his stomach. "Oooh..." Ray moaned. I could feel myself about to blow too.

"I'm cumming Ray!" I cried, before filling up his ass with semen. I fell on top of Ray and we laid there in post-coital bliss for a few minutes. Then they started kissing and eventually stood up again. "Maybe this is the start of something really nice," I said, feeling happy for the first time in quite a while, I realized, now that my sister was out of my life for now and I felt romance and passion.

"I think it is, beautiful," replied Ray, pulling me in for a hug. "I'm sorry again for everything," he whispered. I felt myself falling asleep on top of him as he rubbed my back gently.

Things would be alright from now on.