Connor Makes a Pretty Good Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to say something, but was still only able to make dog noises. Could my sister's control over me perhaps be starting to fade? My head did seem a bit more clear, and the fact that I was regaining fuller control over my legs and hands was promising. I decided to be careful and continue acting as Ray's puppy for now. If he saw me using my hands and legs, he might call my sister or try and hypnotize me again himself. That might reverse the diminishing control and then he would probably just hypnotize me anew every day.

No, I had to be careful here. I knew this might be the chance to save myself that I had wished for. I would go through the day normally, and my mind was probably still mostly under Ray's control anyway. Next time I was put in the cage again I would see if more of the hypnotic commands had weakened.

An hour or two later, Ray came to let me out. I began to bark excitedly again, and jumped up at him, licking his hands and legs. He laughed and brought me into the kitchen for my breakfast. The sight of the dog food still made me feel hungry, but was it my imagination or did I not feel quite as drawn to it?

The rest of the day continued as the last two had. Ray fucked me again after playing with me for a while outside. I was left to my own devices. I found that my urge to play with the dog toys was not that great, but I played with them anyway in case Ray was watching.

When it was getting darker out again and Ray let me inside, he told me I could have some dinner after I sucked his cock. He knelt down on the kitchen floor.

I hesitated for a second, realizing I didn't feel an irresistable urge to blow him. The hypnotic suggestions were definitely weakening! I crawled forward and began sucking his cock like a hungry slut. I didn't really want to, but if I didn't Ray would know the hypnosis was fading.

So I sucked him hard until he came in my mouth, and swallowed all of his cum and forced myself to bark happily. It was almost worse doing these slutty, gay things mostly of my own will, especially when I wasn't enjoying them anymore, but I told myself it was only for a bit longer.

He gave me another bowl of dog food and I dove into it. I had to fight back the urge to gag and throw up a few times, but I had to devour it like it was delicious to not arouse suspicion.

He let me drink from the dildo in the other room for a while and then put me in the cage. I whined and gave him begging eyes to keep playing with me, but he hushed me and told me that we could play more in the morning.

I waited an hour or two after he had gone to bed to re-evaluate my freedom. I was able to maneuver my fingers nimbly, and my mind felt clear and free. I tried to say something: "Fuck you Wendy." I muttered, feeling a thrill of excitement as I completed the sentence. Surely if there were any time to make my escape, it was now. I formulated a plan briefly before taking action.

Poking my fingers through the bars, I was able to unlock the cage within a few seconds and push the door open. I crawled out of the door and then straightened up. It was weird looking at my surroundings from above once more.

I saw the old pocket watch was still on the table. Taking it, I began to creep through the house, looking for something I could tie Ray up with. The watch was crucial. As long as I had it with me, Ray would have no way to overpower me except by force.

When I went through the dark kitchen, I saw the microwave timer, which read 6:55 AM. Excellent, he would surely be asleep now and I would bind Ray as he slept and then attempt to hypnotize him with the watch to secure my safety.

Hopefully it would work, and then I could command him to hypnotize me and undo the changes. I figured I could figure out how to work it if my sister expected Ray to be able to use it.

If all went according to plan, I could find my way back to my house and get my revenge on my fucked-up sister. The longer my brain was clear of all the brainwashing, the hotter my anger burned.

I found some duct tape finally and figured it was good enough for my purposes. I pulled off some long strands of the tape so I could make the noise I had to before I got to Ray's room. I wandered around for a few minutes before I located his room. I listened at the door and noted it seemed that he was still sleeping.

I gently nudged the door until it was open and stealthily crept to the side of the bed. Moving quickly since my plan depended on it, I wrapped one roll of tape around his right hand and fastened it to the headboard. He was still asleep and I did the other one. I took the watch and tried to remember how my sister had hypnotized me.

I steeling myself for what I needed to do, and then crawled onto the bed to straddle his body to hold him down further. I held the watch in front of his face and then slapped him a few times until he started wiggling and gasping from surprise and fear.

"Fuck! Stop! Wh-what!" he cried as his mind struggled to wake up and process what was happening. After a few seconds he stopped thrashing and his eyes lit up as he recognized me. "Connor! How are you he-"

"Just watch the watch, Ray. Keep watching it, and fall under my control." Ray seemed to relax a bit and his eyes followed the swinging metal.

"What are you doing Connor? Please let me go, don't kill me, please." He begged softly, terrified but unable to look away.

"Don't worry Ray, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm reserving all of my anger and cruelty for when I find my sister." It wasn't a lie. Maybe it was still some of the programming but I didn't really feel any ill-will towards the guy quivering beneath me. I had never been a violent person anyway.

"I'm sorry... The idea of having you as my dog was so sexy and kinky... Your sister told me that you had abused her for years so I thought I was doing a good deed by taking you off of her hands after she hypnotized you. Or more like I deluded myself into thinking it was a good deed because you looked so cute and hot. Guess I was too selfish and caught up by the moment to really question her..."

He started crying and I saw his nose running as he got all sniffly. I relaxed my grip on the watch and let it lower down a little. I realized I wouldn't need to use its sinister power on Ray. I felt pretty sure he was being sincere. God only knew my sister was a manipulative bitch. She probably composed a sob story for Ray within minutes about how I had been ruining her life for years.

"None of it's true. She was usually the one starting shit between us. I think she's mentally ill, but that doesn't excuse her from what she's done... Anyway, I want to trust you but I can't so I need to hypnotize you and make you completely undo things. It seems like the effect must wear off after a few days, so you should be fine after I'm gone, okay?"

Ray sniffled and nodded. I held the watch back up and swung it.

"Now, when I untie you, you will remain in trance. You will hypnotize me and undo all of the dog behaviors my sister ingrained in me, as well as the gay and slutty ones. You will remove everything. You will not do anything else other than that and wake me from the trance after and your body will freeze."

I released his hands from the tape and got off of him. He stood up off the bed, still obviously shaken. I handed him the watch and he lethargically began to swing it. He began to speak dreamily:

"Keep your eyes on the watch Connor. Sink into a trance for me. You will no longer feel any remnants of the acting like an animal. You are no longer gay and all of the gay and slutty commands your sister gave you are gone. You will feel all of her programming wash away. Wake up now."

I snapped out of it and took the watch back from him. He stood frozen to the spot.

"Hopefully that does it. You will lie down and awaken from the trance one hour from now, and go about the rest of your day normally."

Upon finishing with him I went around the room and took some of his clothes and put them on. It felt great to be wearing clothes again, even if his didn't fit perfectly. I took his phone and put it and the watch into the pockets of the shorts. I looked up the address on his computer and figured out my way home. Ray was lying in the bed now, eyeing me. He looked sad. I met his gaze

"Sorry Ray, but I'm going to basically steal these clothes and your phone. My bitch sister can't be allowed to run free a moment longer."

"It's okay. I feel really guilty now so if my stuff helps you get revenge on Wendy then take it. It will make me feel better about what I did to you. And if you deal with her and need anything else... Well you know where I live I'll try to help you and repent. I've got a spare pair of shoes downstairs too if you want those as well."

I gave him a conspiratorial smile and thanked him. I took the roll of duct tape as well, figuring it might come in handy. I raced down the stairs and found a pair of shoes and donned them before leaving Ray's house and walking home. It was great being on my feet again and I was feeling normal for the first time in what felt like ages, even if it was really only a few days.

It took me about half an hour before I made it back to my street. It was probably about two miles away and not very hard to navigate. I saw my apartment and worked my way towards it, ready to hide at a moment's notice if I saw my sister outside.

I made it to the front door without being noticed. I still needed a way inside, which is why I took Ray's phone. Crouching against the wall so I was hidden from the door, I looked in Ray's contacts and sent a text to Wendy.

"hey im outside of your house I need your help with something"

A few seconds later she responded: "Okay, I'll be out in a second."

Excellent. I prepared every muscle in my body to pounce as I awaited the door opening. I put the phone back into a pocket and took out the duct tape. A minute passed and I heard the door open. Wendy walked out onto the patio and looked at the driveway and street, looking confused.

I felt my anger surge to the surface and I quickly straightened up and charged her as adrenaline blasted through my blood. She noticed me too late as I was already tackling her when she glanced my way.

"Wha-AHHH!" She screamed as we both hit the ground. We wrestled against each other for a few seconds but I was much stronger, thank God for testosterone, and was able to pin her on her stomach and swiftly got her wrists behind her back and taped around them a good ten times just to be safe beyond a doubt.

"What the fuck Connor! Let me go you asshole! How are you even back here, where's Ray!" She was kicking and yelling at the same time. I wanted to make her hurt right then and there but I needed to retreat inside before any neighbors noticed the commotion and my bound sister. I pulled her through the open door and then closed the front door and locked it. "You fucking faggot, let me go!" she cried, glaring at me.

I lost it. My hand crashed into the side of her face, silencing her immediately as she crumpled onto her side. She was still conscious but seemed stunned. I didn't even feel slightly guilty In fact, I felt a lot better, and a lot more calm now. I took a deep breath to relax myself and thought about what to do.

"I'm going to call the police. Being a dog is too good for you. You should be someone's prison bitch!" she hissed. I shook my head slowly. She was totally a lunatic.

"Shut up you cunt!" I growled. "You have the audacity to pawn me off as a sex slave and then treat me like shit when I find my way back to my own home? Fuck you!" I kicked her in the side, careful not to do it too hard, and she shut up and started to cry softly.

Adrenaline was still coursing through my veins, as I felt a natural high from having my sister by the balls, so to speak. I grabbed her hair and lifted her into a seated position.

Taking out the pocket watch, I held it in front of her face. "Remember this, dick?" I asked sarcastically. Wendy's eyes widened in fear. She began struggling in her bonds and tried to wiggle away, but I held her still.

"No! No! Put that away! You can't hypnotize me, it isn't possible!" she screeched. I may have believed her before, but it worked on Ray and she looked afraid so I knew she had to be lying or at least unsure. I began swinging it. She closed her eyes after a few seconds.

"Open your eyes Wendy. Don't you want to look at your precious watch?" I cooed. Her eyes slowly opened even as she struggled to close them. "That's a good girl, keep following it. Keep those eyes on it, that's the ticket."

"Please, I'm sorry, don't do this!" she pleaded, starting to cry again.

"Oh fucking spare me Wendy. We both know you are too much of a narcissist to actually feel sorry. No more talking for now Wendy. That sounds familiar, right?" She opened her mouth to try and beg some more but nothing came out except soft sobs.

"Good girl. Now, I COULD hand you off to some random stranger. Make you into his sex slave. Maybe he'd call his friends over and gangbang you. Maybe you'd get AIDS and die after a few months. That's pretty much what you sentenced me to. You wouldn't even have known if I died."

Wendy winced and whimpered quietly. I thought maybe I was actually penetrating her self-absorbed reality for once in my life.

"I'm not going to do that though. I'm better than you, always have been," I continued. She opened her eyes and her mouth opened stupidly. She looked hopeful.

"R-r-really C-Connor?" she said pathetically in between sobs.

"Really. In fact I'm so nice that I'm going to save your life you miserable woman. You need therapy, drugs, SOMETHING. The way you think and act is not normal. After I free you from this trance, you're going to get your clothing and money and whatever else you need and leave immediately. You're going to find someplace to live by yourself, and once you find a place, you are immediately going to start combing the internet to find a mental health firm that can take you in. You will start seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist continuously and will work towards fixing your personality. Until they tell you that they think you are doing much better, you will forget I exist. You will not want to hurt anyone. You will be unable to be rude or manipulative. And you will hypnotize yourself every day to reinforce this new path to get your life on track until those professionals can help heal you. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Connor I get it... Thank you... You're right, I must be... I must be sick. Sick and just a bad person. Hopefully when I next remember you I'll be better."

"I think you will be. Now, when I wake you up, you will quickly evict yourself from this apartment and not even notice my presence here. You will wake up in three... Two... One..."

Wendy blinked her eyes a few times and stood like a robot. She looked right through me and pushed past me to her room. She made a few trips to her car with bags and suitcases and then I saw her drive away no more than twenty minutes later.

It was more than she deserved, but I knew all of the terrible things I had been thinking of doing to her would have just eaten away at me forever. Maybe she could have lived with my life being ruined as a gay slave, but my conscience would have been too strong.

I went into the kitchen and got some cookies and milk and made a sandwich. Real food and clothing. Using my hands and sitting down. It felt strange. What an experience I had been through. A possibly traumatic experience that no one would believe. Well, except Ray.

The events of the past few days played in my mind. Being hypnotized and turned into an animal by my cruel sister. Being forced to humiliate myself for her entertainment. Being picked up by Ray and brought to his house to be his pet.

Then I thought about how good it had felt to be fucked and cum from it, even if it had been falsified. I thought about the strange feelings I had been made to feel for him. Even though I didn't feel them still, I could feel the memory of them still. It was bizarre.

I thought about Ray's sincere apology and subsequent breakdown. He must have finally been freed from the trance by now. It had been a little over an hour, judging by the clock. Still early morning. Putting my dishes in the dishwasher, I fixed my hair and walked upstairs. I had just made a very odd decision, but it felt... Right somehow.

I went to my room and got a tape recorder, and wrote something down and read it out loud after switching the recorder on. I then went into the bathroom, holding the pocket watch in one hand and the recorder in the other. Sliding the recorder onto the white table next to the sink, I flicked the playback button and looked into the mirror and began swinging the watch.

"Watch the watch, Connor. Keep looking at it and allow yourself to fall into a trance." My own voice spoke to me from the recorder.

"From now on, you will be bisexual. Men will turn you on as well as women. Dicks are able to excite you, as does the thought of kissing and fucking other guys and having sex with them. Playing with your ass will let you cum if you work at it long enough. You will awake from trance on the count of three. One... Two... Three!"

I shook my head and looked at myself in the mirror. Had I really just done that? It wasn't the same as the brainwashing. This time, I was merely opening up my options in life going forward. I tested it and realized penises were hot.

I went and put on some of my own clothes, and then looked at Ray's phone thoughtfully. The screen lit up in the dark room as I awoke it. I laughed out loud, feeling nervous as I considered what to do next.

Maybe it was some remnant of my short time as his dog, but there was some small part of me that was wanting Ray, even while sitting in the kitchen eating my cookies... I found a number labeled "Home" and called it. It rang a few times before it was picked up.

"Hello?" Ray asked sounding hesitant.

I didn't answer at first. I looked at the phone and my finger hovered over the End Call button for a brief moment. Then I brought it up to my ear again.

"Hey Ray... It's me Connor. Can you come over here?"

"Uhm... I guess I could. Are you okay? Did you change your mind about being angry at me?"

"Everything is fine. I hypnotized my sister. Just come over, okay?" I hung up and went downstairs to sit on the couch, surprised at my own boldness.

I tried to think of what I was actually going to say when Ray got here. Hey there Ray, I know you feel terrible about exploiting me as a sex slave, but for some reason I want to be with you? I snickered at the thought.

Twenty minutes later I saw Ray pull up into the driveway. I walked to the door and waited for Ray to knock before opening it. He met my eyes and looked away quickly

"So, uh, what do you, like, need?" he asked awkwardly. "Is your sister here still?"

"No. She's gone." I motioned him inside and closed the door. He clutched his arms across his chest nervously.

"What did you do to her?" he asked curiously.

"More than she deserved. Hypnotized her to move out, get her own place and to immediately seek professional help to get her life on track again. I instructed her to constantly reinforce the hypnosis and to not remember me or stop hypnotizing herself until her doctors tell her she's made a lot of progress.

"Woah!" Ray said. "I have to admit, that is really magnanimous of you. I probably would have actually killed my sister if I had one and she did that to me. No joke."

I shrugged as I wondered how to go about this next part.

"By the way, uh, I'm bisexual now too." I said awkwardly, sounding like an idiot. Panicking, I reached down and tapped his crotch

"Wha-" Ray began.

"I recorded myself saying something and then hypnotized myself in the mirror a few minutes ago. I hypnotized myself to be attracted to guys too."