Conquest at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's mother and sister, against the protest of several of his men were in the second group. He had plans and they didn't include giving the girl reasons to resist him more than she had already. She obviously was an innocent, and though full of energy and sass had never lain with a man, never mind be used the way the Questor planned on using her. He took the mother and sister and put them in a small cabin close by his where they would be available as trump cards if he needed to use them.

Finally he entered his cabin; he glanced down at the girl who stared at him with a rage that made her eyes fill with fire. He grinned at her with an almost boyish grin and then ignored her as he hung up his coat and removed his sword and knife and placed them on the table by the large window on the aft of the ship. Above them could be heard the boots on deck of the sailors as they moved to and fro from the helm to the sails and tied down any loose cargo that had not been stored in the holds.

When he turned back to the girl after several minutes he was again struck by her beauty. Her rage had brightened her eyes and face, and the small tears that ran down her face in no way diminished her appeal. In fact for the pirate, the tears were like sparkling diamonds and something he expected to see much more of.

The young Questor as previously stated was not the typical young man. His father had been a dignitary and island governor in Barbados. His wild partying and womanizing habits had put him in disfavor with his family and they had been shipping him back to England. On the second day of the return to England the ship he had been on had been sunk by pirates after a long and vicious battle. He had floated on a piece of wood for 3 days when he was spotted by another pirate frigate passing by and hauled aboard. His charms and sophisticated manner was laughed at by the scurvy pirates that he had been put amongst, but the mate had been a lieutenant in the Royal Navy before joining the ranks of the outcasts, and took pity on the boy. He was to become a cabin boy, and one of the most trusted men on the ship with secrets and plans. The captain had also looked forward to the company of the young man and frequently called on him to serve the officers' dinners. As the years flew by and the boy became a man he was hardened to the life of a pirate, he saw much too much and the ports of call where the ship would stay were dens of evil and debauchery. He developed an appetite for rough sex and dominance that was spectacular. This was the man that looked at the girl lying on his cabin deck.

"Release me Sir," she cried out upon noticing his attention on her. She squirmed and twisted but was unable to right herself and remained on her side with her arms shackled behind her and her ankles tightly chained together.

He watched with an amused gleam in his eye. "And, if I do release you girl, what will you do then?"

"I shall find my mother and father, and my sweet sister and we shall depart your vile company Sir!" she spat at him.

He reached down and yanked her to her feet by her hair, then led her to the window overlooking the endless expanse of sea. "And are you that good a swimmer then girl?" he chuckled.

"If that is the only way to leave your presence Sir, I will swim back to Boston!" she cried out in frustration.

His eyes became a darker shade of blue, and anger wrote itself across his brow. "If you are that eager to leave, then perhaps I should help you girl," he growled. At this, he dragged her down the passageway, up to the deck and took her to the starboard side of the ship. He looked around and spotting one of the deckhands he said, "you there man, grab a line and tie it tight to the bulwark."

The girl watched him with fear in her eyes, the men starting to gather around in anticipation of one of the Captain's "lessons", as he liked to call them. He grabbed the other end of the line and tied it around her bodice and under her arms, then slipped the rope between her legs like a harness and back up to secure it between her shoulder blades.

The next thing the girl knew, she was falling from the side of the ship and screamed as she entered the warm water of the Caribbean. The pirate let out line until she was trailing behind the ship as it rolled through the calm waters and the harness miraculously kept her head above water. Her arms still shackled behind her and her ankles still chained she would have sunk straight to the bottom if she had any slack or the ship slowed down.

How long she was dragged behind the ship, gulping water and screaming until her throat was raw she never knew. All she knew was that when the rope was pulled in and the hands pulled her back up on deck she was both grateful and for some strange reason aroused by the power this man had exhibited over her. Little did she know that her "lessons" had just begun.

She was pulled spluttering and drenched from the sea, rough hands coursed over her body as the crew passed her to the next sailor and then the next till she was deposited unceremoniously at the feet of the Captain.

He looked down at her, her clothes clinging to her form like silk to a dancer. A grim look crossed his face and he leaned down close to her. "Still thinking about swimming to shore, girl?"

He then turned his back on her and told two of his crew to take the girl to the room where her mother and sister were being kept. As the men hustled her off the deck he watched from the corner of his eye, pretending that he wasn't aware of her, that her form didn't fill him with lust that the look in her eyes was one that he wanted strictly for himself. He joined his men in preparing the ship for sailing to a nearby pirate port to sell the cargo they had seized and to arrange for sales of the women who would not be ransomed to the local brothel.

His thoughts kept returning to the girl, all day as he worked and gave orders, walking among his men, accepting their loyalty and admiration. He became irritable and tense, something unusual for him and his crew remarked upon it in the privacy of their own discussions. It was obvious to them that the beautiful girl had cast a spell on their captain, and that jaded though he was his feelings were affecting the way he ran the ship. In fact it became so obvious that one of the crewmembers, a little tipsy on grog mentioned it within his hearing. The young pirate's eyes turned on the man, changing again from sea green to the deep dark blue that signaled intense emotion. Without a word, he nodded to his mate. The drunken crew member (a crime worth death on this ship anyway) was tied to the mast and the crew was assembled. At the last moment, the captain turned to his cabin boy, "bring the girl and her mother and sister. They should see this."

The girl and her family were led to the deck, bound together with shackles and chains they were pulled into a position where they could clearly see what was happening.

The mate walked over to the man bound to the mast, pulling his head back and sneering into his face. "The captain has ordered 10; if you are still standing at the end of 10 you will be spared. If you fall, you will be cast to the sea. Are you ready man?"

The man on the mast nodded his head yes, he had become sober immediately on being tied to the mast. His eyes were haunted but he bit his lip and waited for the first blow.

The mate uncoiled the snake. He stepped back and snapped his wrist leaving the long black whip stretched out behind him. When his arm moved forward it was nothing but a blur, the first bite of the whip crossing the man's back from his shoulder to the curl of his waist. Fabric exploded underneath the heavy leather and blood welled to the surface where the welt remained red and angry on his flesh. The ensuing blows tore the cloth from his back, bit into the flesh and left weals that would not soon heal, if ever.

The girl's mother and sister hid their eyes at the second blow, their heads downcast and their bodies trembling. The girl on the other hand lifted her head and watched carefully. She would not show fear, this girl was a stubborn one and she knew that to show weakness was not to her advantage. She found herself anticipating the blows, the sound of the whip biting echoing in her head in a strange erotic symphony. She discovered that she was thinking about what it might be like to have that happen to her, and was shocked to discover that the fabric over her nipples was irritating them due to a swelling and sensitivity that she had never before felt.

The man was cut from the mast and managed to stagger to his station on deck. The captain watched for a moment, then signaled to his mate to have the man taken below decks and treated. He had shown great courage and strength, two things that the captain admired.

The women were returned to their cabin and the captain moved on to the hold where the women who were to be sold were being kept. He notified them of their fate; surprisingly only 2 of them were upset by the news. In fact, he could have sworn he saw a smile on the face of the other 6 or so of them. The two who were upset were led to another room to be used by his men for their entertainment and to prepare them for the life they would soon be leading. The men who were off shift lined up with smiles on their faces, they'd be happy to help educate the women.

The captain then ordered the cook to prepare a meal for him and the girls and their mother and have it served to his cabin. He ordered the cabin boy to find their clothing and have presentable clothing provided for them. Then he retreated to his cabin, dressing in his finest dinnerware, typically all black but silken shirt, tight breeches, knee high black doeskin boots and fine linen coat which accentuated his wide shoulders and trim waist. A final touch was to pull his long hair back from his face and secure it with a chain made with black pearls surrounded by platinum.

The women were led into his cabin bound together and under heavy guard. The Questor looked at them and said, "I hope that we can enjoy our meal without any unpleasantness, do you think that's possible?"

The girl remained quiet and stared at the captain with a curious gleam in her eye. Her mother on the other hand, remembering her manners and not wanting to be exposed to another punishment like the one she had witnessed earlier replied for them all, "yes Sir, we will be happy to enjoy civilized company and to break bread at your table. Would it be possible to have our shackles removed during the meal?"

The captain smiled, a brilliant affair, which sweetened his face in the candlelight. One could almost imagine a fine young lord entertaining in his villa by the pleasant demeanor he exhibited. He waved to his men to remove the bindings and to remain outside while they ate.

Dinner was quiet, the food was excellent, but the air was full of tension. The girl and the pirate spent most of their time glancing at each other from the sides of their eyes. The mother and the sister ate heartily, watching the two antagonists, realizing that much depended on the way the two responded to each other. There was finally a break in the meal, coffee was being prepared and the main course had been cleared off the table, the pirate turned to the mother and with a sweet smile said, "so Mrs., tell me of your home, your family, the trip you are embarked upon and most interestingly tell me of your daughter. You must realize that I am planning on keeping her, and I am not used to being denied."

The mother blanched, she wasn't sure exactly what to say and was fearful for her daughters. It was the younger sister who finally spoke up, "Sir, we are from Boston, my father is a merchant by trade but his business recently failed so we are going to California to try to start again. I am a young girl of only 14 but my sister turned 20 last month and has yet to be married or betrothed. I'd like to ask you one question Sir if you don't mind?"

The captain smiled at the brash young girl, as stated before he admired courage, and replied, "what is it you wish to know girl?"

"Well Sir, when you say that you plan to keep my sister, do you mean to marry her?" the precocious young girl asked.

The captain burst into laughter, his face turning red in his glee, almost choking from the laughter he took a sip of wine and when he had gathered himself replied, "no girl, I do not plan to marry her, I plan to make her my wench, my slave girl as it were, to use as I see fit, in any manner I choose. She will be my toy, and will remain under my protection as long as she obeys and serves to my liking. If the time comes that she cannot fulfill those duties, I will sell her like the women in the hold as a common street harlot. Does that satisfy your curiosity girl?"

The mother burst into tears, "my poor girl, my darling daughter, oh what have we delivered you to, he's a monster a beast not fit for a treasure such as you!" she wailed.

The girl comforted her mother, "mother, I'm not afraid of him. He's naught but a pirate and will never have me. I'm stronger than that and he'll have to kill me before I'll let him take me."

The pirated chuckled, "aye girl, there may be times when you beg for death before I'm through with you, but its more likely that you'll beg for me."

The coffee was brought in and the captain drank a cup, glaring at the three women as they huddled together and whispered. Finally he signaled to his cabin boy to have the mother and younger sister returned to their quarters. The girl of his interest was to remain in his room but shackled and bound plus chained to the leg of his bed. The other two women were led out, and he began to prepare himself for sleep. He glanced at the girl, tied and chained on the floor by his bed and turned to face her as he stripped from his clothing. His blouse came off first, his chest and shoulders full and strong, his arms long and powerful. He sat on the edge of the bunk and removed the boots, then stood and let the trousers drop to his ankles. Underneath he was naked, and the girl ... never having seen a grown man in such a state was shocked, yet aroused. She glanced at the man, his waist was small, his legs strong and finely developed and his .. at this she blushed ... his penis was bigger than she had suspected, and seemed to be hardening even as she watched.

He looked down at her, a sardonic grin plastered on his face as he held his stiffening cock, pumping it a few times until the fluid oozed slowly from the slit at the top of the head and shone in the lamplight.

She found her mouth going dry, and a sudden need to squish her thighs tight together. Her body seemed to twist and her eyes were glued to his manhood. The blush that swept over her engulfed her entire body from her nose to her toes. She was embarrassed, excited, and her body was feeling strange passions which caused her to tremble, she noticed that her private parts were suddenly damp and sensitive. She let out a long moan as he stood above her, fisting his cock in her vision then caught her breath as he rolled into his bunk lying on his back.

She couldn't see him from where she was but she heard his breathing and a rhythmic sound to the bunk that suggested he was moving to some beat. A few minutes later, she heard him groan loudly then a rag dropped onto the floor near her. Soon afterwards, he dropped off to sleep with a gentle snore and she finally relaxed enough to follow him into dreamland.

The next morning found the girl stiff and cold from lying on the deck. The captain leaped out of bed with a cheery smile and threw open the portholes to let the fresh sea air in. Turning back to the girl he chuckled and said, "beautiful day to be at sea isn't it?"

She looked at him like he was crazy. Finally getting her nerve together, she replied, "no, it's not a beautiful day, I'm bound and tied like a beast at the foot of your bed. I am not happy at all about this treatment, have you no experience in how to treat a lady?"

He looked at her with amusement, "a lady? You want to be treated like a lady? Think about it girl, think carefully, would you rather be treated like a lady or a woman."

"You act as if there is a difference Sir, I don't see the distinction."

He smiled, "would you like to see the difference girl? Would that make your decision easier?"

When she replied that she would, he placed a collar around her neck with a leash and led her down the passageway. She was intensely aware of the collar and leash, and grumbled something to herself about not being a dog. First they entered the quarters where her sister and mother were being kept. The captain took off his hat, bowed and bade the two ladies good morning. He asked them if they had breakfast yet and if there was anything they needed. He then informed them that they would be ransomed when they reached port and that the husband and father of them would be given the opportunity to have them returned to his company.

The two women watched the girl curiously with the collar and leash attached as well as her arms being manacled behind her. She held her head high and did not blanch as the pirate pulled her close against him and caressed her hip, but her eyes filled with tears at being treated so in front of her mother.

Soon enough, the pirate yanked the leash and led her out of the room. "Now you will see how a woman is treated girl."

He dragged her up onto deck and then into the quarters where the women who would be sold as whores were being kept. One of the women was bent over a table while an off duty crewmember violated her repeatedly. His large hands held her face down while his hips drove his cock in and out of her yawning cunt. The girl blushed fiery red and then gasped when she realized that the sounds coming from the woman were not a plea for help. She was screaming, "MORE, HARDER, FUCK ME YOU BASTARD, IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE. COME ON LAD, FUCK ME!!!"

The girl swallowed hard, the collar on her throat suddenly very tight. She found she couldn't look away as the woman stared back over her shoulder at the seaman and cursed and railed at him as he pumped furiously into her. From the vantage point the girl had she could see the matted hair on their pubic areas and the flying fluids as they slammed into each other then separated. She was fascinated by the way the man's cock disappeared as if being swallowed into the woman's body and the color of the head, the firmness of the shaft and the sounds of the two rutting.

The Questor watched the girl, noticing the way her nipples hardened, the way her tongue absently ran across her lips over and over again, the way her eyes were fixed and intent on the scene before her.

The girl never noticed the Questor moving behind her, his hand caressing her hip and then slipping across the roundness of one of her buttocks. The first warning she had was the low and unnatural growl that escaped his throat as he leaned close to her ear and pressed his groin against her ass. Her first reaction was to push back against the hardness she felt, her second reaction was to screech in disgust and try to move away.

He held her tightly by this time, his hand freely roaming her ass, her hips and sliding around to her belly. The moans she was exuding were music to his ears, the trembling of her body where he pressed against her drove him mad, and the cry that escaped her lips when the two protagonists on the table finally exploded in ecstasy putting a grim smile on his handsome visage. She would be his soon, it was inevitable.

Shaking and dazed, he dragged her from the room and back to his cabin where she was again shackled and left to lay on the floor chained to his bed. He left the cabin and went back up on deck to check on their progress and to let the events of the morning fester in her memory. Soon he would pull a trump out of his hat and totally capture the girl's emotions and leave her reeling.