Conquest at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid over the soft fur of her womanhood and across the sweet tight lips of her. He smiled softly at the dew that gathered on his fingers and when he had extended his hand all the way over her cunt he curled one finger and ran it between her labia stroking the fresh pink flesh until the blood began to engorge it and the color deepened to a scarlet red.

She held her breath. Somehow she knew that something was about to happen. Her hips rose unbidden to his touch, the finger magically sliding through her lips to the little opening deep between her thighs. She squealed almost quietly when he entered her, but her legs bent and lifted her weight upwards to the touch. His finger pushed into her slowly, she was tight, and the juices were not yet flowing fully.

He knew how to fix that. Without a word he pulled his finger from her and slid down between her legs. Her head thrashed from side to side trying to see what he was doing and she let out a long haunted cry when she found out. His tongue slipped easily between her lips and the pointed tip, moistened by his own saliva slid deep into her tunnel. She was delicious. He fed at her well spring, his mouth covering her cunt and sucking, his tongue delving into her mysteries, his teeth nipping at her lips when they slipped into his mouth.

Her body went insane. She thrashed and lurched and struggled as hard as she could, when suddenly she found herself grinding her pudenda into his face. She felt cold and then hot all over as she realized that something was going on that she had never suspected was possible. She moaned with lust and pushed her hips into his face, her fists clenched and unclenched in the bindings and she found herself wishing that she could wrap them in his hair and hold him there forever.

His hands slipped under her buttocks lifting her slightly off the bunk, the angle perfect for his hunger. His face rolled and pressed into her flesh, her scent filling his nostrils, her taste permeating his tongue and lips like a gourmet meal. For the longest time he was lost in the succulence of her, and when he finally lifted his face to look at her the juices made his face glisten and dripped softly from his chin to her belly. He looked like a wild animal that had fed at his prey's entrails, eyes feral, teeth showing, tongue licking the juices from his face. A grin broke over his face which brightened the room somehow and then he rose to all fours like a giant cat stretching and crawled over her body to look down at her.

Her eyes were turned upward, a tinge of fear in them at the appearance of the wild man above her. Her mouth however, continued to moan softly and her hips unknowingly gyrated with need. The man had awakened a desire in her that was as vital as the one which ruled his passions. This girl was a match for his lust; she would give as good as she got given the opportunity.

"What should I do with you, girl?" he asked. "You would bring a king's ransom if I were to sell you inviolate. I could buy another boat with your price and a small plantation on the mainland."

She looked at him with fire in her eyes, "do what you will Sir, you have already done too much. Sell me, use me, it matters not, I am undone. I am no longer pure, I bring no value to a husband, no honor to children yet unborn, I am nothing but a girl who has been kidnapped and treated like a whore by the vilest of men. It were better that you had slain me."

He leaned back and chuckled as she spewed her venom at him. His hand slid across her belly and his finger again entered her. This time the finger slid easily for a short distance and then was caught up by an obstacle. He ground his finger against the stoppage and then pulled his finger back. Suddenly he slid a second finger in next to the first and began stretching the walls of her entrance.

She blushed and squirmed and cried aloud, but to no avail. Biting her tongue she determined she would show this man that he could take her body but not her spirit. Problem was, the feelings he was engendering in her were exquisite, beyond any she had ever suspected and she felt every thrust and twirl of his digits through her whole body. Soon she was panting and again, much to her chagrin, thrusting her hips up to his searching fingers and trying to force them deeper. He worked in silence himself; though an occasional low growl issued from his throat he seemed intent on preparing her for something.

Finally, he crawled between her legs. She felt his body covering hers and was once again confused by her desire for the truth of the man and her repugnance at the deed he was perpetrating.

When he placed his cock against her tunnel she arched her back and tried one last time to stop him. "No Sir, please don't, you must sto .........."

He grabbed her face then and looked deep into her eyes, he wanted to see her when she became a woman. With an animal grunt he shoved his hips forward. His cock shattered through her hymen, in a single thrust her removed her virginity and pierced her through to her soul. The anguished cry which tore from her lips was not one of horror or hatred or anger, it was a scream for MORE! Her body was on fire and all she could feel was the heat and hardness of this man as he possessed her most treasured prize. Her eyes blazed back at his with a sexual fury which triggered a madness in him.

His hand slid from her face to her hair, he twisted it till she winced but still she would not speak. His eyes burned deep into her soul, a blue rage filtering through the green fire of hers and possessed her with his lust. She reacted by bowing her back and thrusting up against his savage pounding.

Again and again his rampant cock slashed through the tender flesh of the girl, again and again she pounded back, completely absorbed by the sensations, the lust, the madness of it all, but most especially by the man himself. She had never suspected the fires that burned in her. This man had shown her things about herself in a short time that would forever change her.

For himself, the pirate had one goal and one goal only, complete and utter submission of this girl to him. She would be his in every way; he would not be satisfied with less. Her lust was alarming for a girl who had been a virgin just moments before. Something about her called to him, it spoke of lonely years on the seas that no longer had to be, it spoke to him of purity, something he believed had left this world. Her soul cried out to him to take her and make her complete.

They strove together for a short time, which seemed like an eternity. The girl was young and untested but she had met every challenge he had presented to her. The sounds filling the cabin were reminiscent of animal sounds, of tigers mating in the jungles. The scents that filled the air were musk and salt and sheer passion. The bodies that writhed together on the bunk were poetry in motion, and when the Questor released her bonds, her arms and legs enfolded him pulling him tighter to her and beginning the process of the end.

He growled in the girl's ear, "you are Mine; I have taken you and made you. You will remain with me as long as there is breath in these lungs, do you understand? I am your Master."

Those words sent her over the edge, "oh yes, call it what you will, but I am yours, you are my Master. I am the property of a pirate and scoundrel, a violator of young innocent women and shall remain so as long as you will keep me."

They both burst into ecstasy at the same time, her cunt washing the sins from his cock, his cock blasting his seed deep into her. Their bodies twisted and coiled and spasmed together in a dance as old as time. They became one.

Later, they held each other quietly in the candlelight. Soft kisses, tender caresses explored each other's flesh. There was peace in their union, it would certainly not remain so, but for the moment calm ruled their souls. There would be other days, and other tales of how the girl fireinnereyes and the Master Questor would grow and live together. But this is not the time for those. This is a time for leaving two young lovers to their happiness at having found each other in such a dark and dangerous world. May fortune shine on all of you and may such happiness fill your souls and hearts forever.