Conquest at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked to the brig on the ship, stopping to chat with several of the hands on deck. His mate followed closely, a handsome devil himself with a full head of golden red hair and a well-trimmed beard, the mate was nevertheless a man with little sense of humor or patience. The men under his command feared his temper and made sure to perform at their absolute best when he was around. Strangely enough, he was also admired by them and well liked. Raj, as he was known was a soldier who had appeared from out of the Far East one day. He told wonderful stories of the great mountains there when he was drinking and of a war that almost consumed the world. When he had had much too much to drink, he talked about flying the winds above the mountains, that was usually the point where the men would be quiet and let him talk, for to interrupt him in that mood could be fatal. He had a strange limp and more than one man had commented he walked as if he had a metal leg.

When they arrived at the brig, the mate stood guard at the door and the captain entered alone. He could be heard talking with someone who was locked in there and gruff voices filled the air. The captain strode out a few minutes later and nodded to the mate. He then retreated to the helm and watched the deck from behind the wheel.

Soon the door to the brig opened and a figure slunk out onto the deck. If you had been on the merchant ship you would have recognized him immediately. It was the mate with the lust for the girl. He glanced up at the helm, then moved quickly to the passageway leading to the captain's cabin. He disappeared into the shadow of the hall and moved stealthily towards the room where the girl was bound and chained.

The girl, unsuspecting was alarmed and frightened when the door burst open slamming against the bulkhead. The shape in the hall looked vaguely familiar and when he entered the room she screamed in horror. The mate had been beaten and tattooed on his face but still she recognized the beast that had tailed her. He stood for a second savoring his good fortune and then moved in a swagger towards her. "So you thought you'd been rid of me did you? You thought you were safe from the mate, that I had disappeared and you had nothing to fear from me? Well, lassie, I've got you now and I'm going to use you like a common street harlot."

The man bent over her and tore her clothing loose from her body. Her naked young body contorted and drew in upon itself while the mate slobbered and cursed over her. His hands started to stretch her body out and he fell beside her putting his knee between her legs and starting to pry them apart. His filthy hands and rancid mouth roamed her breasts, pinching and nipping at her and just when it looked as if he would force her legs open for the deed, he lurched up straight as if lifted by a great force.

The girl was screaming and her eyes had closed in preparation for the inevitable, when his weight was removed she opened them and stared at the spectacle before her.

The Questor was behind the mate, his Bowie was buried in the man's spine and he was literally lifting him off the ground with the strength of his one arm while the other curled around his throat. Blood sprayed from the mate all over the cabin, the girl screamed and the captain let loose a roar as he slit the man open from behind. He threw the dead man to the side and dropped to his knees beside the girl. His eyes watched her and when her madness began to subside he gathered her in his arms and cradling her soothed her with soft words and tender caresses.

She found herself trembling in his arms, protected by his strength, grateful that he had stopped the monster and attracted like never before to this man who had now saved her life. She was totally unaware of course that he had let the man loose, told him where to find her and set this whole scene up simply to gain her trust.

She realized that she was naked in this man's arms at about the same time it became evident that he was very aware of her nakedness. She pushed her hands against his chest and whimpered, "no, no, Sir don't do this."

He growled under his breath, a low deep growl from his chest and squeezed her closer, then reluctantly released her slowly. As she slunk to the floor shaking from the adrenaline and the feeling of his body pressed against hers, he turned to his bunk and swept a fur off it to cover her with. He lifted her to the bunk and stormed out of the cabin, on the way he told the mate to release her bonds and to bring her mother and sister to her, whereupon he returned to the helm and stared angrily out to sea.

The mate Raj released the girl's shackles and then went to fetch her sister and mother. When the mother opened the door he was struck with her beauty, he could see where the girl had received it. She in turn was taken by the tall red-haired man with the yellow tinge to his eyes and a slight limp, and thought to herself that he was rather a pleasant man for a pirate. It wasn't until he turned to lead them down the passageway that she noticed the whip hanging from his belt and remembered the man tied to the mast. She watched him more warily now, but still found herself admiring his broad shoulders and regal mien as he led them to the captain's quarters.

The girl was lying on the cot, covered in furs, still trembling when her mother and sister entered the room. She broke into tears and leaped from the bunk forgetting that she was naked under the blanket. Her mother spying her condition gasped and raised her hand to her chest. Had her girl been hurt? Had the vile pirate taken advantage of her? Was she deflowered? All these questions and more raced through her mind and out of her mouth.

The sister watched curiously, and then skipped around the room looking at things on the desk, fingering a small whip looking device hanging on the wall, running her fingers over phallic toys made of everything from wood to gold and generally giggling like a fool.

The mother and elder daughter held each other closely and whispered in each other's ears. The girl telling the story of the ferocious captain who had saved her from that brigand mate who had been on the freighter, and the mother blushing and telling the girl of the mate, his wide shoulders and pleasant personality. If you had been listening in, you would have sensed the attraction these women felt for the pirates even against their better natures.

Raj returned to the cabin with some clothing for the girl, she had never seen clothes like this. They were made of the finest silks but were somewhat diaphanous and figure enhancing. As she dressed silently in the clothes supplied she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She stopped dead, "oh my god, was that me?" she thought. The girl in the mirror was beautiful, long raven hair that swept over her shoulders, green flashing eyes set in an oval face with a natural olive complexion, her body full and womanly with firm rounded hips, an ass that jutted naturally and proud erect breasts tipped with eraser sized nipples that protruded through the fabric in a brazen display. She was naturally a shy girl, but for some reason she felt alive and bright in this shell.

Her mother also watched, her breath taken away as her daughter turned to her and smiled. "Ravishing," she thought to herself, some man would be fortunate indeed to take for his wife. Then she remembered where they were, and the intentions of the captain. She prayed that the man would be kind to her girl, that he would treat her like the precious treasure she was, but she had a feeling that his intentions were crueler than that.

Soon, Raj returned and took the mother and sister back to their quarters, he chained the girl's ankle to the bunk as per the captain's instructions and smiled as he followed the other two out of the room. The girl noticed that he was walking very close to her mother and blushed when she saw his hand slowly trail up her leg to her buttocks where he grasped her tightly and caressed the full bottom. Her mother seemed to push back into his hand and threw a welcoming smile over her shoulder at the tall handsome mate, and then the door was shut. The girl couldn't believe her ears when her mother giggled like a schoolgirl and the sound echoed down the passageway.

Time passes slowly when you are tied to a bunk in a ship at sea. The gentle roll of the waves, the retreat of the adrenalin rush, the feeling of calm that came over her, and the memory of the handsome captain saving her from that beast all overwhelmed her at once and she drifted off to sleep. She awoke as the sun was setting, the shadows long and dark in the cabin since they were sailing directly into the setting sun. She heard a cough and turned her head sleepily. He was sitting in a large chair by the window watching her, his hands templed in front of him, his eyes a raving blue and his brow knitted with concentration.

He spoke, "girl, do you know what I have in mind for you?"

"Well Sir, you mentioned something at dinner the other evening, but I am not sure if you were teasing or serious. I believe that you are an honorable man, and would not take advantage of an innocent girl without her consent." She spoke the words only half believing them to be true. She did indeed believe he was an honorable man, but his definition was certainly not the same as hers, as far as taking advantage of an innocent girl, she could only pray that her words did not fall on deaf ears.

He stared blankly at her, his eyes never moving yet somehow absorbing every nuance of her body and her carriage. He said nothing for a long time, and when she began to become extremely anxious he rose and walked to her. He put the collar on her neck again, attached the leash and released her ankle from the shackle. "Its time for dinner let us join your mother and sister."

They made the short trip down the passageway, he tugging on the leash, she holding back somewhat irritated that he had her on a leash like an animal. They stopped outside the door to the quarters where her mother and sister were being kept and the captain swung the door open even as he pulled the girl to his arms and in front of him.

The girl couldn't believe her eyes. Her mother was naked, on her knees in front of the mate Raj, her mouth pleasuring his large cock. The moans coming from her mouth and the pleasure on her face were apparent. Raj had his hands in her hair and was pumping her head back and forth even as she sucked and kissed his tool with great delight. He grunted with each thrust and held her face tight to his groin until she squirmed from lack of air then allowed her to back off. At that moment she looked over and saw her daughter standing in the doorway with the captain behind her. Her face reddened and she tried to pull away but Raj was having none of that, a grin split his face that was echoed by the captain and he continued to slam his cock into the woman's face. Her eyes rolled and she surrendered to his passion, until he exploded with a groan into her mouth, the spunk dripping from the corner of her mouth and her lips and tongue racing across the head of his cock with great gusto.

The captain roared with laughter, and reached around the girl to tweak her nipple cruelly. "It appears your mother has already eaten girl."

The girl was shocked at her response, her loins were soaked from the vision she had seen, her nipple was hard and responsive under his fingers and she pushed her ass back to grind against the hard protuberance in his pants. She stammered and choked and finally turned her face away from her mother in embarrassment.

The captain observed every nuance of the girl's reaction. He could smell the musk of her as the excitement built in her body. Goosebumps raised on her arms where he held her, and her ass was warm and inviting where it still lingered against his hardened manhood. He felt the girl resist the sensations sweeping over her and then as they became overpowering accept them. He continued to manipulate her nipple until she moaned, not noticing that her hips were gyrating in a suggestive fashion. Her head lolled back and rested against his strong chest and she moaned gently.

The captain let go of her nipple; he pushed her to the side and looked at the mate and the girl's mother. "Get dressed you two its time for dinner, and Raj go man the helm, your services are required on deck. The mother crawled away in embarrassment and Raj, smiling broadly buttoned his trousers and departed up to the deck.

The captain pulled the girl back into the hall, pushing her against the bulkhead and staring into her eyes without speaking. Her eyes looked boldly into his, then dropped as her lashes covered them and she looked downcast at the deck. At that moment her sister was led down the passageway to their company, apparently she had been on deck with the cabin boy watching over her while the mother was servicing the mate. She literally skipped down the hall at the sight of her sister and exclaimed, "Sister, you look so beautiful in those clothes, I don't think I've ever seen anyone lovelier!"

The door to the mother's quarters opened and the sheepish looking woman came out to join them, whereupon they retreated to the captain's quarters where dinner had been placed on the table. It was a fine meal, but strangely enough only the captain and the younger girl had an appetite. They laughed and chatted about her visit to the deck and the joy she exhibited at the sights they had seen. There had been dolphin, and islands in the distance, and once she thought she had spotted another sail but they had changed course quickly when she mentioned it.

Dinner was finished and the mate came and fetched the younger sister and the mother. Once again, the girl watched as the mate familiarly caressed her mother's buttocks on the way out the door. She also noticed lightness in her mother's step that she had not seen in years. Her sister, completely oblivious skipped off to the room they were being kept in and then the Questor shut the door and stood between it and the girl.

He looked her up and down for what seemed an interminable time. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze and finally squirmed and looked down to the deck. When she looked up again, he had moved across the cabin, silently and quickly and stood in front of her. His hand reached out and lifted her chin, gazing into her eyes. She watched as they changed, a totally odd experience, from a sea green to the deepest blue. Finally he spoke, "its time girl, disrobe." With that he turned his back and began disrobing himself. His jacket was placed on a hangar and the silk shirt he wore was thrown casually across a chair, he turned and sat in a chair to remove his boots when he noticed that she had not moved.

"WHAT IS THIS!" He roared. "I told you to disrobe." He rose from the chair and stepped to her, his hand reaching out and tearing the bodice of her blouse from her. Her breasts sprung free and with a scream her hands flew up to cover them, His hands dropped to the skirt and tore it loose in another quick move. One hand flew from her breasts to cover her moistening treasure and her legs pressed tight together as she tried to twist away.

She cried out, "Sir, no, you mustn't, I'm a virgin. This is not how I planned my first time. Please Sir, for all that is holy, I beg of you don't do this."

He looked at her as if she were mad. "I know you are a virgin girl, did you expect me to wait for your wedding night?" he said with a derisive laugh. "You are my property, and it is time you were used properly."

He yanked her hand away from her breasts, the proud beauties standing firm and strong, the nipples hardening before his eyes. A bead of sweat ran down between her breasts and he slid his finger beneath it, lifting it to his lips and licking the salt taste of her off.

She moaned watching him and was surprised when he placed his hand on her breast and shoved her back onto his bunk.

"Now girl, will I have to tie you there or are you going to behave?" She rolled over and tried to leap from the bunk, which again brought a laugh from him. He fell on her and grabbing silk scarves from the sides of the bed he secured her wrists and ankles until she was laid out wide on his bunk.

He then sat back down in the chair and removed his boots, then stood and slid his breeches down his strong masculine legs.

She was crying softly, but watched as his cock slipped from the pants and stood out hard and angry. The purple head mesmerized her as he stood and moved toward her. It bobbed and jumped seemingly as if it had a life of its own and she found herself licking her lips.

He strode slowly to her, his cock jutting straight out menacingly. The sack beneath them was heavy and full, drawn up from lust, and surrounded by a curly down of a reddish blonde hue. Sitting on the bunk next to her, he reached out and touched her belly. She flinched in fear and then softly moaned as he gently caressed the flesh up to the base of her breasts. The muscles under her skin rippled in anticipation and his touch sent fire coursing through her blood. He cupped her full, tight young breast, feeling the weight and running his thumb across the nipple. He was delighted to see it tighten even further and the aureole crinkled and drew in pushing the nipple up and out from the breast. His eyes traveled up from the nipple to her mouth, her full lips seemed dry, her tongue restlessly running across them and her mouth opening a bit to suck air into her lungs. His gaze continued to her eyes, the green eyes surrounded now by a ring of fire as she stared back at his stark blue orbs. He twisted her nipple savagely as their eyes locked and saw her flinch from the pain, the eyes becoming heavy, lids drooping and then snapping back open.

"Where did you feel that slut?" he asked.

She held her tongue, refusing to answer him. The truth was that she had felt it in her breast, in her stomach, in her nether regions and the sensation had rippled through her entire body setting her nerves on edge.

He twisted the nipple again, watching her carefully then dipped his head and slashed his tongue across the tip.

"What are you doing, Sir? she cried. "You mustn't, its not proper. I'm a virgin, you can't treat me this way! Sir, you must stop!"

Her body struggled against the bindings, she was frantic with fear, yet more afraid of the feelings that were coursing through her body.

He lifted his lips from her nipple, a strand of saliva stringing out from his lips and falling gently across the orb. He laughed, he roared, he turned red from the pleasure he was taking at her discomfort.

He lowered his head again quickly and bit her nipple savagely. She screamed. His lips surrounded the swollen nub and he sucked it hard between his lips, his tongue circling the tip and slashing at it. Her body reacted in an explosion of terror her hips bucking up, her head thrashing from side to side, the violence of her reaction almost loosening the tie on one of her ankles.

He paid her reaction no mind; he was suckling her young flesh, driving her mad and fueling his own unnatural lust. She knew not what kind of man he was; he would have her no matter what. He cared not at all about her virginity, if she had been a common whore who had captured his fancy he would have treated her the same. When he was done with her, she would be no more than the chattel who gathered at the piers when the ships came in to the pirate ports. His interest lay in making her his, she would remember this night her whole life or he wasn't the Questor. His appetite was legendary among his peers and the girls who cried themselves to sleep for lack of his company were legion.

His hand drifted down her belly, the ripple again noticeable and over the edge of her mons. Again she shrieked, "NO Sir, you mustn't touch me there, I'm not for you, I'm a virgin, do not do this!!"