Consanguinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doorbell rang she threw her fathers old sweatshirt over her body and ran down stairs. He had changed into boxers and was paying the delivery man.

The two of them sat down at the table and started to eat the pizza. They had dispensed with all formalities months back. They pulled a slice of pizza out of the box, took a bite and rested the remainder on the lid. The bottle of bourbon sat between them and they took turns taking a swig of it letting the cooling fire ease it's way down.

"It's been a year hasn't it?" Karen asked knowing the answer.

"A long hard year." Steven said.

Karen giggled, feeling the bourbon. "You said long and hard."

Steven chuckled and looked down at the fly of his boxers that was gaping open. "Not long and hard now. It's been a while for you too, hasn't it? 6 months? or has there been another guy."

"Sadly no, longer than that actually. You know he hit for the other team, and while we did it a few times, it was never often or well. It's been over a year for me and that was a quickie while Bob and I were on a break."

"Bob." Steven chuckled. "I was a guy named Bob who got quickies once."

"Do tell."

"It was actually a mother and daughter, though not at the same time." Steven took a swig. "I was hitch hiking my way out to California and I met this girl, Claudia, in a bar. She had this long dark hair and the most luscious tits. I could have sucked on them for days. We were drinking tequila and I ended up fucking her right there on the bar."

Karen had slid the hem of her sweatshirt up and was rubbing her clit while sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy. When Steven saw this he grew instantly hard and his cock popped out of his fly. He was too drunk and too lost in the past to really think about it.

"Anyway I did some terrible things. Just about everything I had told her was a lie. I told her my name was Bob Roberts. I knocked her up that night. I stole some of her jewelry and ran away. You remember when I went out to New Mexico when you were little? I was trying to track her down."

Karen got onto her knees in front of her father and began to kiss his cock. She was stroking him up and down with the hand that had been fingering her pussy.

Steven smiled at the thought that his daughters juices were lubing his cock. She started to gently lick the head as she pumped and her other hand was working her pussy.

"I went out to New Mexico to track her down and ended up talking with a woman, Roberta, in the same bar. I had hoped she could lead me to Claudia, but we ended up back in her apartment making love all night. I never told your mother about her. In morning I found out that Claudia was her mother, and that she had been named after her father."

Karen gasped and lifted her mouth off her fathers cock. "Really, Daddy? You fucked your own daughter?"

"Yep, and I am not proud of it."

"Daddy, I need you to fuck me. I need to be fucked badly." Karen stood up and straddled her fathers lap. She guided his cock towards her gooey snatch as she sat on his lap.

"I can't honey. I can't fuck my little baby girl."

"You fucked your other baby girl. Please, I need this." He didn't protest as his cock slid into her.

"That feels so good sweetie." Steven said as he lifted his daughters sweatshirt off. He leaned forward and started to suck on her nipples. He sucked on her left breast marveling at how invisible her nipples were and how he could only seem to find her areola when they were puckered.

Karen was rocking up and down feeling her fathers cock rise and fall inside of her. "Fuck me! Fuck me dad!"

Steven was shocked at his precious little angel using such words and found himself strangely aroused. He stopped sucking on her breast and started to kiss her in a most unfatherly manner. His tongue darted into her mouth and danced with hers as she ground her pussy around his cock.

"I'm going to cum baby."

"Fill me daddy. Fill your little girl."

Steven couldn't hold back any longer and he started to squirt cum into his daughters pussy. Karen settled onto his lap and kissed his forehead.

Steven woke up the next morning naked in bed next to his daughter with a pounding headache. The empty bourbon bottle was next to the bed and he was fairly certain that they had had sex at least one more time during the night.

As he was trying to figure out what to say to his daughter he heard a knocking on his front door. He knew he looked like hell, but he threw on a bathrobe and went downstairs.

When he opened the door he saw a young woman whose head was shaved around the sides with a rainbow ponytail poking straight up. She wore a crop top that exposed her pale brown nipples as she shifted and torn jeans that showed patches of pussy hair sticking out. She had blue eyes and seven earrings in her right ear. She was carrying a drab green duffle bag and smelled strongly of pot.

"Let's cut to the chase. I'm Stephanie and you're Steven slash Bob. You're my father and my grandfather. I'm a dyke. I want a baby. I'm a big fan of symmetry so I am here so you can fuck me pregnant. I figure there will be zero complications to this."

She walked into house like she owned it and tossed away her top. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together pinching her nipples. "Oh! You men don't know how good it feels to get that off. She wiggled her hips and her torn jeans fell to the floor revealing and round succulent ass the same pale tan color of her skin. She walked over to the sofa and lay down with her legs obscenely spread. She ran her hands through her thick bush and grabbed her pussy lips and pulled them apart showing her father deep into her womanhood.

Steven closed the door and walked over to her in a state of shock.

"Come on, come on. Man, woman, fuck. I know you have no problem fucking family. You fucked my mom."

"That was different. I didn't know she was my daughter."

"You must have suspected." She said rubbing her large clit.

"Does your mom know where you are?"

"No, she's too busy with her rock career. It's actually because of that, that this came out. There was some skeezy guy she was banging who thought he could get some money by claiming to be my father. When the DNA results came back that, not only was he not my father, but that my father was a relation, mom was able to figure it out. Reading her diary, I don't see how she didn't figure it out before."

Stephanie was working four fingers into her pussy now while her other hand worked her clit. Suddenly she started screaming in pleasure, "Oh! Oh! OH!"

Steven walked away to the kitchen. He threw out the left over pizza and started to make some coffee. When he got back with the coffee Stephanie was still sitting on the couch masturbating. "I can keep this up all day. I'll keep this up until you fuck me."

Steven sipped his coffee and saw Karen coming down the stairs naked.

"Honey, this lovely young lady says that she is both my daughter and granddaughter, and that I should carry on the family tradition and fuck her."

He turned to face Stephanie. "Stephanie, this is my fiancee Karen."

Karen smiled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee. She took a sip and slid a hand in the front of Stephan's bathrobe. She felt his rigid cock and started to stroke it under his robe.

"Do you think I should fuck her?"

"Is she your daughter?"

"Maybe."

"Look at me! I am right here!" Stephanie screamed as she rubbed her clit with one hand and pulled on a nipple with the other.

Karen smiled. She was enjoying making the other woman squirm. "She does look a little bit like you. I think it would be hot if you were to fuck your daughter." Karen rubbed her bare pussy and undid Steven's robe.

Steven shrugged the robe off and walked behind Karen. He wrapped one arm around her breast and squeezed highlighting her nipple. The other arm reached down and spread her pussy lips apart while the middle finger teased her clit. She leaned her head back and he started to kiss her neck.

"Oh, Steven." she moaned. She had almost said dad which would have given away the plot. "Would you fuck me if I was your daughter?"

"Karen, I would fuck you if you were my mother."

"Well fuck me then you kinky mother fucker."

Stephanie was going crazy. She was torn. She wanted to be fucked, to get pregnant. She also wanted to bury her face in Karen's crotch and lick it until creamed all over her face. She wanted to drink Karen's nectar. She wanted to do all manner of disgusting and perverse things to this blonde beauty whose charms we on display just feet away from her. She rubbed her clit and started to pull on her pussy lips stretching them. "Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me."

"I think I would like to see you fuck her. But I want to be fucked first. She led Steven over to the couch and sat him down with his ass on the edge. She slid her soaking pussy down his cock. He slid in easily and started to moan and was disappointed when she got off of him.

"Steven, I mean Daddy, I didn't tell you this before, but my ex Bob loved to fuck me in the ass. I didn't like it, which is why I never let you do it to me before, but right now that thought of fucking my own father has me so horny I want to do it."

"Go ahead sweetie."

Karen slowly guided her father into her waiting asshole, all the while staring at the increasingly frustrated Stephanie. "Ah." she sighed as she lowered herself down. "I forgot how good it can feel."

Steven pushed up into her ass as she started to masturbate. Steven joined in the masturbation. His right hand was slowly fingering her pussy in counterpoint to his thrusts into her ass. Her left hand meanwhile was alternating between rubbing her pussy lips and massaging her clit.

Steven's left hand meanwhile was holding Karen's left breast and her right hand was working her right. They were pulling and squeezing her tits, but doing the best to show off her nipples.

"This is so hot Daddy!" Karen screamed. "It would be even hotter if I had a sister to watch me fuck you."

That was all Stephanie could take. She jumped off the couch ran over and started to lick Karen's pussy. She pushed the hands out of the way and dove in. She started by sucking on Karen's clit and driving two fingers into her pussy. Stephanie's fingers went straight for Karen's G-Spot. Karen grabbed Stephanie's head and pull it in as she orgasmed.

Karen's asshole tightened around Steven's dick, threatening to rip it off. The sudden tightening was all he needed to have his orgasm. He was shooting off into Karen's ass. Stephanie was undeterred. She kept licking Karen's pussy, trying to get herself off by getting Karen off.

Stevens dick softened and came out of Karen's ass. Stephanie started to lick lower, rimming her half sister's asshole slurping up Steven's cum. When she had licked all of the cum out of Karen's ass she started grinding her middle finger in to the asshole while plumbing the depths of her sisters cunt with her other hand.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Karen screamed. She started to cum again and harder this time. Her vaginal juices filled Stephanie's thirst mouth. Stephanie was drinking like a woman lost in the desert. Finally Steaphanie collapsed exhausted.

"Ok Stephan, I guess she deserves to have your baby now." Karen said with a satisfied smile.

"Run upstairs sweetie and get one me one of my little blue pills. I am in no condition to fuck right now."

Karen ran up to the bathroom and grabbed a Viagra from the medicine chest. She brought it to her father and in fifteen minutes he was fucking the hell out of Stephanie. Karen not feeling like being left out, straddled her half sisters face and had an epic tongue lashing. Stephanie was an expert at oral sex and gave Karen multiple orgasms unto Steven dumped his balls into her.

12