Consent Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johanna said calmly, "No, actually you won't go nuts. You'll be fine. I might let you come later, but for now, you have to please me. Lie down on your back."

"Oh God. Yes ma'am. But please...my breasts are still sore. Not like before please, you know, at the club."

"Not to worry my pet, but you may regret that request."

This time she mounted her face so that she faced her feet. Jackie's mouth was at Johanna's vagina and her nose was in the vicinity of her anal opening as Johanna began to move on top of her, at times smothering her. She gently massaged Jackie's breasts and played with her nipples before laying herself forward so that she could take her penis in her mouth again in the 69 position. Jackie screamed in anticipation but it was muffled by the closure of vagina over her lips.

She tried to concentrate because she intuitively knew that if she didn't do it correctly, she wouldn't be allowed to have an orgasm. Her head felt faint from lack of oxygen and she soon had to forget that Johanna was sucking on her penis; otherwise nature would take its course and she would fill her owner's mouth with premature ejaculate. That would be bad. That would be punishable. And punishment was not erotic; it was painful. And Johanna knew exactly the things that Jackie did not like.

Evidence of Jackie's concentration soon became obvious, as she started to go limp and soft inside her mouth. Johanna let it flop away and smiled at her obedience and attention to protocol in the dominant-submissive courtship. Then she started to lose control herself as Jackie's tongue and lips magically danced around her vagina and clitoris. The dominance she felt was intoxicatingly erotic and the tension built until her pelvic floor muscles finally gave in and offered that abrupt and intense contraction that ended in a scream of delight. She pushed herself onto Jackie's face, demanding more, and Jackie had no choice but to deliver, herself starting to make high-pitched noises, more from lack of oxygen than anything else.

Jackie started to buck and moan in an oxygen deficit, but Johanna misinterpreted the sounds and movements as mounting lust, sending her into a succession of orgasms. For the last one she sat up and put her full weight on Jackie's face so that only her tongue could move between her vaginal lips. Jackie's face was sealed in a vacuum, her lips crushed at her vagina and her nose at her anus, and as she heard Johanna's orgasmic grunt and deep long moans, her head started to tingle and feel cold, like just before the anaesthetic takes hold in surgery. Her hands went limp within the single mitten crushed beneath her weight, followed by limpness in her whole body. It wasn't all that unpleasant once the anoxic panic was over. Everything just sort of slipped away in a blurry soft and tingly blackness.

Johanna saw her body go limp and immediately knew what had happened. She didn't panic, but she did remove herself to watch Jackie's face and breasts intently for movement. Initially there was no breathing, but as always in these situations, she smiled as Jackie's chest started to operate on its own again. She had done this many times, and it was always the same. Only once did she have to use mouth to mouth. In all occasions the slaves had described an out-of-body experience, spiritual in nature, which only deepened their submission to her. It was so odd. Sex and its subsidiaries of fetish were immensely stranger than fiction.

Allowing Jackie to recover, she got up and rummaged through the pile of bondage paraphernalia at the foot of the bed once more. This time she buckled in place a rather large black strap-on and returned to Jackie who was breathing hard, still on her back staring at the ceiling. Her penis was magically erect and hard again, despite the anoxic trauma.

Breathlessly Jackie pleaded again, "Please, please, please!" There were tears in her eyes.

Johanna said sharply, "Stop! Do you want me to place you in the hallway like this?"

"What? No, please..."

"Then stop begging. Now."

Jackie whimpered a bit, but didn't say a word. Johanna was slightly disappointed, because she would have put her outside, maybe covering her penis up with panties or a girdle to make it technically decent, but certainly exposed as kinky and vulnerable to any that passed. It would have been amusing to watch through the observation hole in the door.

With the roughness of someone who seemed not to care, Johanna now pulled Jackie off the bed and forced her to her knees in front of her. It was obvious what was supposed to happen. Jackie took the dildo in her mouth and started to treat it like a real penis. There was no sexual reason for doing this; it was purely a power play. Johanna felt only the dominance fantasy, and Jackie the opposite. There was nothing more to it.

"You like cock now, don't you Jaqueline? You want the juice squirting down your throat, don't you slave? Maybe all over your face, don't you?"

Jackie pulled away only long enough to plead, "Yes ma'am, please ma'am..."

"And why is that slave? Why do you like cock?"

Jackie wasn't sure what to say. There were now so many reasons she liked it, but after thinking about it for a while, she remembered what Johanna had said earlier and answered, "Because I'm a woman now ma'am."

"That's right! Now I'm going to fuck you like a woman gets fucked."

Again she picked her up and threw her on the bed, this time with her face down and legs spread out and down to the floor so she was braced with her high heels. Johanna removed the anal plug and observed that it was still clean from earlier extensive enemas. Jackie felt that familiar feeling of extreme amounts of cold lubricant being squeezed into her. Then it started, slowly at first, as this strap-on dildo was larger than her anal plug.

She was pinned and unable to resist or move as she was being drilled from behind. By the time the dildo was fully inserted, Johanna was lying on top of her bound arms and no amount of squirming would have been capable of removing herself from the situation. That feeling of being mounted and the heaviness of Johanna's body made her want to thrust back but there was no way to do that. She just had to take the pounding and hope that her owner got the pleasure she needed.

Johanna's hands were holding her hips and controlling everything now as she thrust over and over again. Something started to build within Jackie that felt strange. It was like the incident in the restaurant from the vibrating anal plug, but different, as her prostate took it repeatedly in the same spot. Just as Johanna began to climax behind her, an inexpressible feeling like no other overcame Jackie and her body tensed at the same time that she held her breath, much like what some people do to suppress a sneeze. The breathless feeling lasted for an eternity and then it let loose in a full body orgasm that rushed from her abdomen to her four corners. Fluid jettisoned from her penis, but that was not really where the feeling came from. Distantly she realized she had a prostatic orgasm, or perhaps even a female orgasm. She cried, sounding as if she had just lost a child to a tragic death, wailing and trying to move, but was unable to do so.

She remained in this speechless state of ecstatic loss until Johanna rolled her over onto her back and penetrated her from the front with Jackie's knees draped upon Johanna's shoulders. Johanna smiled down at her and was gentle as she plunged in and out. Jackie looked up at her and felt a gratitude so deep that she lost herself within it, pushing up to meet her. At the same time, she felt so submissive and feminine in this missionary position. There was no way to look away in shame; she had to take it and look up at her dominant partner.

Suddenly she felt Johanna's hand on her penis and the continued deep slow plunges of the strap-on as her penis was brought to life again. Not possible, she thought, but it was happening. Johanna built her up, let her go, built her up again, let her go again until Jackie just mouthed gibberish, wanting it so.

Johanna, for her part, was making this happen for her slave. She felt a tenderness that seemed out of context for the situation, but it was real for them, and that's all that mattered. She leaned over and started to kiss Jackie's breasts and nipples through her bra, while still rubbing her penis and thrusting into her.

Jackie was out of it. Her eyes lolled back in her head and she was writhing as much as she could underneath her, mumbling nothingness. After some time, she opened her eyes and asked softly, "Ma'am, would you allow me to come please...please, oh please? Please..."

"Oh yes, I will allow it, but I will tell you when to come. When I say the word, you have ten seconds. But it won't be soon. Do you understand?"

Jackie closed her eyes in a daze. "Yes ma'am," she said obediently and with resignation. Tears squeezed from the corners of her eyes.

Then Jackie abruptly removed the dildo, stood up, and walked away.

No. This could not be, Jackie thought. This was just incredible cruelty. "No!" she shouted, "No! Don't you dare walk away! You can't do this! Stop it! This is NOT fun anymore Johanna." She was breathless with anger and frustration.

Johanna was at the bar fridge getting another bottle of wine and after she opened it, she calmly took a sip and stared down at Jackie yelling at her in futility. It pleased her because it would lead to the next bondage state. Slowly, silently, and deliberately, she reached down and pulled a penis gag out of the pile of items at the foot of the bed.

"I will NOT put that thing in my mouth! I mean it Johanna! I won't!"

Johanna just smiled and grasped her right testicle and started to squeeze. Jackie whimpered for a moment and then opened her mouth in pain and frustration and submission while the gag was inserted and buckled behind her head. Her eyes flamed with anger.

Johanna looked down at her and said, "I could just go home right now, you know. I could leave you here for the morning maid to find you. Or, I could simply go to sleep and leave you to wish you hadn't said all that. Or, I could just relax and take my time about allowing you to come and you could pay for your insolence and disobedience at a later time. Hmm, what shall I do?"

Jackie's eyes were bulging out of her head as she tried to express her emotions with grunts through the gag. In between grunts she sucked on the penis.

Johanna said, "I'll think it over while I watch some TV. But you're sort of a distraction, you know? I think I'll put your girdle on you and place you outside the door so I can think uninterrupted. I should put the vibrating anal plug back in too. Good idea actually; the girdle will keep the plug in place."

Jackie became wide-eyed and sat up, shaking her head and grunting. She stared at Johanna and realized she meant it. She resisted as long as she could when Johanna bent her over to insert the anal plug, and she repeated that resistance with the donning of the girdle, but it was all just a formality of futile struggle. Testicle squeezing was an art with Johanna. In each case, Jackie was forced to submit and there wasn't a God damn thing she could do about it with her hands sweating inside the arm-binder mitten.

Johanna knew it would be impossible to simply lead her outside, so she reached down inside the girdle and grasped her testicle again applying the required pressure. Jackie screamed her muffled screams while glancing furtively at her eventual destination: the door. But there was no real way to fight, with her arms firmly bound in the arm-binder and her mouth filled with the penis gag. She was transported inexorably, shuffle by shuffle, to the door and thrust into the hallway where the door slammed shut behind her.

She stared back at the door in disbelief and frustration. She looked down the hallway in both directions and tried desperately to free herself from either the arm-binder or the penis gag. Even though she was trying with all her might, to the outside observer, there was not a trace of movement due to the tightness of her bondage. She stopped, recognizing the futility, and tried to catch her breath. Now the corset became a bondage device as well, limiting her ability to recover her breath quickly.

She leaned her forehead against the door and tried to think. Finding no real answers, she started to slam herself against the door. Suddenly she felt the high intensity vibration of the anal plug which caused her to stop and bend over with acute and confusing erotic feelings. When it finally stopped, she pounded again, resulting in the vibrations starting again. A relationship between pounding on the door and anal vibration soon established itself. When she stood silently, the vibration stopped. When she rammed the door, it began. Her behavior was being controlled. She stood silently, and then irrationally ran down the hall looking for a place to hide. The stairwell came to mind, but then what? With a whimper of defeat she returned to the door and waited, utterly defeated.

The elevator bell went off and she cringed. There was nowhere to run, so she simply leaned on the door with her face toward it and hoped for the best. She could hear the TV inside. Jesus! Out of the corner of her eye she saw that a man had exited the elevator and went in the opposite direction, not even glancing her way. She breathed a sigh of relief.

The couple that came out now turned and walked her way for some time, and then slowed their pace as they approached. Jackie reflexively kicked the door to try to get in, which in turn caused the anal vibrator to activate. She bent over with the pulses, and stared helplessly at the couple who were probably in their thirties, well dressed, perhaps returning from some function.

The situation Jackie was in was pretty clear...the extremely tight, figure-defining corset, high heels and stockings with garters pulling like guitar strings, the arm-binder, the penis gag. They stopped to examine her more closely, glancing at each other incredulously as they did so, not knowing what to do.

"Jesus! You think she's okay?" the man said.

The woman ran her hand along the arm-binder and then the gag and the corset, pulling at a few straps but finding them locked and inaccessible. She grinned wryly and said, "Well, you're certainly in a predicament aren't you dear?"

All Jackie could do is blink like a rabbit caught in a snare.

"She's fine," the woman continued to her husband, "It's a bondage game I would guess. Been there, done that."

She winked at his shocked face and said, "A lifetime ago. Don't worry; I got it out of my system. Most of it anyway. I think we can just leave her here. She'll be fine."

The man was not so sure about any of this. "Look Beth, this is disgusting! What if we had our kids with us? What if someone not as nice as us came by?"

"But we don't have our kids. Don't be such a prude. Whoever is behind that door is just having fun with her. He's probably watching us right now through the peep hole."

Jackie felt small bubbles of snot form and burst from her nasal breathing as she watched this exchange. This was the single most humiliating scene she had ever endured. The anal vibrations had stopped, but she had no choice but to stand there and wait for this couple to leave. Unbelievably, her penis raged against her girdle, pulsing with the overwhelming desire to come, a simple biological desire that had been denied her for so very long now. She forced her pubic area into the doorway, humiliated by both the situation and her obvious arousal by it. She was so ashamed, and the more ashamed she became, the more she wanted that elusive orgasm, a vicious circle that never seemed to be disrupted.

"You're saying we should just leave her here?"

"Exactly. Not our business."

"Shouldn't we at least ask her?"

He leaned toward her face and talked to her with a very loud voice as if she was deaf, "Miss, are you okay? Do you need our help?"

Jackie knew this was a way out, and she had a decision to make. Yes, she was angry at Johanna, but if she agreed to this help, the scene would get even more ugly and embarrassing, perhaps with hotel staff and even the police involved. Johanna would get into trouble, and she suddenly realized that when all was said and done, she relied on her for everything. But how to answer the two questions when one answer was yes, and the other no? She shook her head in the negative.

The couple thought it was the answer to the first question, and that she was not okay.

"Okay, we'll help you then," he said, and he started to knock on the door. The vibrations started almost immediately and Jackie bent over squealing with humiliation and delight, even stamping her feet as if in a secret dance.

Johanna listened to all this with delight behind the door. She decided to open it, making sure only her head was visible, and hiding her attire, including the black strap-on.

"Yes?" she said innocently.

The man was astonished to see a woman, as he just assumed that the partner would be a man. "Uh, this woman is outside your door and is...uh, well I think this is disgusting what you are doing to her. What you do consensually and behind closed doors is none of my business, but this is a public space. I think you should let her in before I call hotel staff."

"She's being punished," Johanna said with a smile, "It's all consensual. She secretly wanted this to happen to her. Didn't you my dear?"

Jackie was cornered again. She nodded her head and stared at the floor. Drool escaped between her lips and the dildo in her mouth, and dripped on her bra.

The man winced in disgust. "Really?" he said in disbelief, "Well, we're going to our room and calling security then."

Jackie nodded yes, that it was consensual. The man walked away in exasperation. The woman grinned and patted Jackie on her taut, girdle-encased bum.

Johanna said, "Oh no, don't bother. It's just a game. I was about to let her back in anyway."

"Brings back sweet memories," the woman said, "Makes me think I might revive some of that. Maybe we need it." She winked and followed her husband into a room two doors down.

Johanna peaked around her door and the last thing she saw was the woman slapping her husband's behind when he went through the doorway. Once their door slammed shut, she opened the door fully, exposing her glorious body and the intimidating strap-on device. It bounced up and down erotically. Jackie wanted it desperately. Not just IT...anything would do now...anything at all. She was crazy with denial, shaking and desperate.

"I've thought about it, "Johanna said playfully, "You'll pay for your disobedience at a later time of my choosing. It's always good to have a list of unpunished offences to draw from occasionally. Would you like to come in slave?"

Jackie grunted and walked in meekly to sit down on the end of the bed. The relief was palpable, and her hands writhed invisibly inside the arm-binder. Johanna removed the penis gag and Jackie wet her lips and stretched her jaw to get the stiffness out, but said nothing. Johanna had proven her point once again; she really was obliging to her in every way, a slave to her in every way, and she knew she had to stop fighting it. Sometimes there was just a certain order to life. At least that's the way it seemed to her right now. Johanna always won, always knew exactly what buttons to press, and Jackie always succumbed to the fantasy, making it real.

"Lie down on your back," Johanna ordered, "We have unfinished business." She pulled Jackie's girdle off and removed the anal plug.

She looked up at Johanna as she approached, erotically lubricating the shaft of the dildo that was about to enter her. Johanna lifted Jackie's legs so that they rested on her shoulders, and thrust her hips forward so the tip of the penis entered easily, but she stopped at that teasing point and began to gently massage Jackie's breasts and nipples once again, sometimes alternating with massaging her penis. Jackie just closed her eyes and accepted whatever was given her. She waited. She hoped. She moaned softly. There was no use in asking or demanding; she had to simply be thankful for whatever was given. Her hands and arms and shoulders were either sore or numb, depending on their position. She hoped she could have an orgasm to undo that discomfort, if only for a little while.