Consort In Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had better or I will hunt you down and kill you again....horribly"

She tried to make a joke. But, the tears in her eyes belied her worry.

Alexander took her into his arms and held her tightly for what seemed like an age. Then, kissing her with all the love he felt in his heart, he tore himself away from her embrace. Looking at her he thought to himself,

"There could never be a better, brighter nor more perfect love than he felt for her. His heart, soul and very being belonged to her from now until forever"

He walked over to Veri leaving Romy standing silent in the corner. She felt lost and bewildered by all that had been happening and now this....how was she going to get through this nightmare that was her new life? She hadn't a clue but, she knew that, given the option of returning to what she had thought was her real life was not one she wanted to take.

She watched him as he talked to Veri. She wanted to memorize every beautiful inch of him. She drank him in as though she were dying of thirst. Her eyes slowly caressing him from his lean yet muscular body that sat atop legs that went on forever to the back of his head covered in coal black curls that kissed the nape of his neck. Everything about him was etched in her mind indelibly. Her heart ached at his beauty.

Loving this man had become her sole purpose for existence beyond the responsibility of Royalty. She would not survive if he did not return. It was that simple. Pulling herself together she joined in preparing for the raid.

Chapter 108

Alexander and Veridane had, with great difficulty, managed to gag the Vampling and rig up something to plug its ears. They were hoping that this would make it more difficult for the Remote Viewer to access their plans. If they hoped to succeed in capturing the RV then secrecy was paramount. In the event that their preventative measures proved insufficient they also moved to the other side of the room.

Speaking in whispers the plan was outlined to Romy. It was really quite simple. Alexander would take a couple of men and locate the camp. After locating it they would, under the cloaking spell that Veridane would provide, use the same spell to cloak the RV and exit the camp. Somehow, Romy suspected that Alexander and Veri were dumbing down the risks involved in the plan so she would not worry. It was not working.

Having discussed the plan and the risks involved they decided that they would not inform the Elders. The fewer people that knew the better that way there was less chance the RV could find out. Alexander left the bunker to find Jasper and outline the plan to him. Romy and Veri remained in the bunker to ready the cloaking spell. Veri could see that Romy was concerned about the risks to Alexander and the others.

"I know you are afraid that Alexander will not return from the raid, Romy, but no matter how fearful you may be you cannot show it. He needs to know that you will be strong no matter what happens"

"I know, Veri, I am trying but, I have only just found him again and the thought of losing him for eternity well, I can't bear it!"

"Alexander will return. He is far more careful than you think. He will not deliberately risk his life, or those of the other men, recklessly. Had it not been necessary to bring back this Remote Viewer to protect our clans he would not be going at all?"

"Yes, Veri, I keep telling myself that over and over in my head but, somehow, knowing and believing are two separate things!"

Veri took her hands in hers and forced Romy to look at her.

"I cannot promise that Alexander will come back totally unscathed but, and I mean this sincerely, I will do all I can to ensure he comes back. Do you believe me?"

Romy looked deep into the witch's eyes and, seeing the honesty reflected there, nodded her head.

"Good," said Veri "Now, help me with this spell"

She hoped that a little distraction would keep Romy from breaking down completely.

Chapter 109

Alexander briefed Jasper and the other men on the plan and then brought them to the bunker. Having explained the presence of the Vampling the men were not surprised by it. Veri and Romy had the cloaking spell ready and, as soon as all the raiders were ready, Veri began her casting. Some of the men were a little uncomfortable but, with a stern look from Alexander, they settled down.

Once Veri was finished Alexander told the men to wait for him outside. He thanked Veri and turned to Romy.

"I am not going to tell you not to worry because that would be pointless. I am going to tell you that I will be back. I will be back because I have you to come back to. I cannot think of any better reason to want to live than to live with you. My life is only worth living if I know that you are part of it. Don't cry when I leave because I want to see your tears on my return. I want your tears to be ones of happiness not sorrow. Your love is my beacon and it will guide me home to your heart!"

Romy tried not to cry but his words were so beautiful that tears fell regardless. She pulled him to her and kissed him. This kiss held no passion just simple, deep and profound love. It held all the promise of their tomorrows and all the memories of their yesterday's. She wanted this kiss to last forever because she did not want him to go. He had to break the kiss for them both.

"I will be here waiting to spend my life eternal with you, Alexander. I ask only that you do not take foolish risks with your life or anyone else's. I do not, cannot want to think of my eternity without you"

Without another word he turned and left. Romy waited until he was out of sight and then fell to her knees. Veridane rushed to her and held her close. She wanted to say so many things at this moment but, she knew no words would soothe Romy's breaking heart. The fear and love she felt for Alexander would allow no solace. So, she let her cry until there were no more tears left in her.

Romy felt her heart would break with the fear and loneliness she felt. Though he had left mere minutes ago it felt like forever already. How could she hold herself together for all the others when she felt so torn, so broken? Until this moment she had not realized how much her heart was tied to his. She knew now that she could not survive without him and could not live without his love.

Chapter 110

Alexander had made it halfway up the stairs when he heard Romy's wail of grief and loss. He knew this was what she was feeling because he felt the same. His eyes filled with tears even as his heart filled with pain. He wanted so much to protect her from such sadness but he knew he couldn't. Pulling himself together he joined the others and, gathering what weapons they could, set off on the mission.

He knew the men were worried about what they might encounter at Magdalena's encampment. He was worried that the weapons they carried would be of absolutely no use against whatever else she might have conjured up. In fact, the weapons were more to give the men a sense of security. He knew that, to all intents and purposes, they may as well have been carrying fly-swatters.

As they neared the gate he saw that the people still on the perimeter had turned to watch them leave. Each and every one had their hands raised in salute. Their faces showed the doubt they had that any of these brave men would return. Alexander hoped beyond hope that he could bring them all back without casualties though; he realized that this was a forlorn hope. The chances of them returning without any losses were negligible.

Turning to the men he took a moment to remind them to remain absolutely quiet as they proceed through the forest. With a camp full of Vampires who could, quite literally, hear a pin drop, they needed to be as stealthy as possible. Then, with a heavy heart that he led the men out of the relative safety of the grounds and into the forest.

Chapter 111

They made it to the camp's edge without incident and, keeping to the deep over, they waited to see if they were spotted. It seemed they were not. Alexander motioned for them to stay put while he carefully made his way into the treeless area. He was praying that the spell Veridane had cast would hold and no-one would see him.

So far, so good! Waving the others on, he made his way to the caravan. He had assumed that Magdalena was keeping the Remote Viewer inside and out of view of the others. Listening for voices he picked up Magdalena's voice inside. He would have to get her outside so the others could grab the RM. Thinking quickly he signaled the others his plan. Melting back into the forest he came around the camp to the other side.

He scouted the camp and was surprised at what he found or rather did not find. The camp seemed almost deserted. He returned to the others and was informing them of his discovery when he sensed movement from the caravan. Turning faster than the human eye could see he found himself staring at a young girl. She could have been no more than thirteen but had a look in her eyes as of a much older person. He lowered his weapon and rose from his attack position.

"You should not sneak up on a vampire my girl" he said.

"Magdalena and her followers are off shadow chasing" she said matter-of-factly and with no fear in her voice.

"Who are you?" asked Alexander.

"I am the one you came here to capture" she replied.

"You are the Remote Viewer" he asked surprised that she knew their purpose.

"Yes, I am. I sent her and those blood-suckers on a wild goose chase after I realized what you were planning"

"You knew!" Alexander gasped in surprise.

"It wasn't hard to figure out. And don't worry, I am happy to go with you but, there is a condition"

"And that is!"

"That you rescue my family first"

"What do you mean rescue?"

"Magdalena is holding my parents and young brother as hostages to force me to work for her. I want them safe before I agree to help you. Can you do that for me?" her voice pleaded with him. He didn't even blink,

"Where are they being held?"

"I will show you" she said.

"No. Just tell me"

She pointed to the other side of the camp.

"They are in a cave over there. They are being guarded"

"Don't worry" Alexander told her," I will bring them back to you" and he set off with the others to find the cave. They made their way stealthily through the undergrowth until they came to the mouth of the cave. There they found two Vamps who, though supposedly guarding the captives were in fact busy fucking. Moving silently up behind the oblivious pair Alexander killed both quietly and efficiently.

Chapter 112

Obviously, Magdalena had felt so secure in the veracity of the RV's visions that she had felt it unnecessary to place more than these two on guard duty. This had proven both stupid on her part and lucky for Alexander. Once inside he found the RV's family and after convincing them that he was not going to kill them he led them to the girl.

It was a sweet and tearful reunion. Once hugs and kisses had been exchanged he urged the girl to follow him and his small group back to the compound. She did so willingly. He knew that soon Magdalena would realize she had been tricked and her rage would be fearful to behold. Speed was now of the essence if they were to ensure the RV's safety and if it was one thing Vampires had it was speed. In what seemed like a flash for the RV and her family the party arrived at the compound. Alexander was not taking any chances though and, as soon as they crossed the threshold, he called Veridane and had her erect a strong repellant spell. Hopefully it would keep Magdalena's crew at bay until he had the RV and her family safely hidden.

He heard his name being called and turned to find Romy running full tilt towards him. He barely withstood the collision as she reached him and threw herself on him then rained kisses down on his face. He laughed at her exuberance and the sheer joy of her greeting.

"Steady on, darling, you will smother me "he said between kisses.

"I am just so glad you are back safely, Alexander. I was so afraid that you would all get caught!"

"Well, we are back safe and sound. Now, I need to get these people settled and safe. What has been happening while I was gone?"

Romy finally let him go but grabbed hold of his hand as they walked back to the bunker. Her relief at his safe return was obvious for all to see and there were many who were smiling at her happiness as they passed.

"Nothing has really been happening. It has been very quiet actually. The Vampling is still growling and hissing and trying to dislodge her mask. Veridane has been working hard at keeping the spells in place and, everyone up at the house has been organizing for a long siege. That's about all really. You have to tell me all about your rescue mission and the poor child that you have brought back to help us"

"I will but, right now, I need a drink and food as do the men"

"Of course you do. How inconsiderate of me. Come on my love we will get you and the men something right now"

As he ate Alexander told Romy about the events at Magdalena's camp and of finding the Remote Viewer and her family. He told her of Magdalena's holding hostage of the girl's family to force her to use the dead child to view their camp. Romy shook her head at the plight of the poor girl and rested her hand on his shoulder as she saw his distress. She rose and walked to the chair he was sitting on and stood in front of him. Taking his bowed head in her hands she drew his face to her abdomen and held it gently so his face was pressed to her warmth.

He put his arms around her and held her tightly as though a man drowning. Then she felt his shoulders shudder and quake as he released the tension he had been feeling. The heat of his exhaled breath flowed over her pubis and, unbidden by her, caused her body to react to the heat. She felt her body respond and start to become wet. He must have become aware of her response because he looked up at her and she saw lust appear in his eyes. She knew that this was in part due to the tension he needed to release but she also knew it was because he would always respond to her in this way.

Chapter 113

For hundreds of years and many lifetimes they had always reacted to each other with passion and love. It was as basic to them as the drinking of blood. At this moment their shared lust for each other was building to the inevitable love-making they both craved. His hands moved slowly up the back of her thighs and over her ass. Her body leaned into him as she threw back her head in anticipation of the touch she knew was about to occur. A small groan escaped her as he placed his mouth on her pubic mound through her dress. The heat of his breath made her arch her back.

Romy let go of Alexander only long enough to reach down and grasp the hem of her dress. She then lifted it over her head and threw it to the floor. She stood naked in front of him. He leaned forward and licked her clit softly and felt her shudder at the touch. She pulled back and fell to her knees. Reaching for his belt she undid it and opened his jeans to free his obviously engorged cock. It sprang from its captivity like it was spring loaded. She grasped it with her hand and, before he could protest, leaned in and took it in her mouth. He could not help groaning at the feel of her mouth as she sucked hard on his cock while taking it all into her wet, warm mouth.

Thinking how much it felt like her cunt he almost came but, with strength of will he staved off the otherwise imminent explosion of his come. Slowly but with ever increasing speed she sucked and pulled until he thought he could take no more then suddenly she stopped and stood up. With one fluid movement she lowered herself onto his huge cock. He felt how wet she was as he slid effortlessly into her depths. She began to fuck him and he, quite happily, sat back and enjoyed it until he realized that she was very close to her own orgasm. With almost superhuman strength he placed his arm around her waist and, using the chair seat for leverage, stood with her still on his cock.

He walked to the bed and fell back onto the mattress. Romy rose above him and began to ride him again. Alexander did not want her to have all the fun so he flipped her over onto her back and proceeded to fuck her with true passion. He wanted to see her face when she reached her point of no return. There was nothing more erotic to him than her expression of ecstasy and joy. He knew this was how she always felt. One of the links they shared was that of knowing how the other felt at these moments. He felt the heat of her cunt wrapped around his throbbing cock and it felt like heaven. No other woman, and he had known a few whilst Romy was asleep, had ever made him feel this way. None ever could or would.

He pushed into her until he could go no further and found bliss. She had been made for him. They were a perfect fit in all ways. Her body resonated with the thrill of him inside her. He felt her passionate answer to his movement in the quivering of the muscles deep within her. As the tip of his cock touched the back of her cunt he felt her sigh with pleasure and he groaned out loud. Slowly he pulled back until just the tip remained inside her the, equally slowly, he slid back in. he kept up this slow tempo for as long as he could because he knew she loved it this way but, inevitably, his own need became too strong to maintain . He began to increase the speed of his strokes and the depth and thrust of them too. Her body rose to meet his in equal need.

They moved in unison with the synchronicity of perfect understanding. Romy's legs wrapped themselves around his hips to give him deeper access and he pushed into her. In and out, in and out his body rose and fell as hers took him and held him. Faster and faster their bodies moved. Breath caught and exhaled with each meeting of skin on skin, bone on bone. No matter how many times they made this perfect love it never ceased to bring them absolute joy and fulfilment. Alexander threw his head back and, totally without restraint, howled with pleasure. Romy's own cry of release matched his in intensity. Neither of them cared if others heard their cries.

Their juices flowed together as they both reached orgasm. As always they came at the same moment. And, as always, it left them breathless and replete. Minutes passed as they both tried to drag air into their oxygen starved lungs. Their bodies shook with the strength of their simultaneous orgasms and it took quite some time for the spasms to cease and for them to regain their equilibrium. Eventually they both lay still and quiet.

Romy turned and looked at Alexander's face. He lay with his eyes closed and his chest beginning to settle into a normal pattern. She knew that he had needed this release to help him back into the here and now. She needed him back in order to continue to lead their people in this war for that was indeed what this had become...a war. Their survival as Queen and Consort depended upon the quashing of Magdalena's quest to usurp her and take the throne for herself. She could not allow this to happen for it would lead to more and more unrest amongst her people. More pretenders would appear to start yet more skirmishes for the leadership and this would mean constant unrest.

So, now she had to ensure that Alexander was ready and able to lead the fight for the throne and all that it represented. To this end she had allowed them both this small interlude knowing that it may be a very long time before they would have the next opportunity. As she lay watching him breath she couldn't help thinking that such a short time ago she had thought she was merely a young human woman living a normal human life. She could never have imagined that her 'normal' life had ben but an illusion and that this life of blood and war was, in fact, her reality. Tonight, she knew, was going to be the last peaceful one for a very long time perhaps never.