Consort In Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out to touch his now sleeping face she found herself feeling so very grateful for being awoken to his love. All she could do now was hope beyond hope that they would both survive the fight that was to come. She moved closer so that she could fall asleep with her face touching his chest. Her eyes became heavy and in that moment between waking and sleep she asked the fates to keep them both safe and unhurt so that they might win this war and lead their people into the future with peace and wisdom. Listening to the beat of his heart as sleep did claim her she felt her own beat in unison with his as it always did.

Sleep she did and with her last vestige of consciousness she felt his arm reach over and lock her to him. She felt calm and at peace and she knew that tomorrow he would lead them all into the future with certainty and purpose as only a loving and brave leader can. Tomorrow! Tomorrow it all begins.

The End of Book One